Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: healing/supportive magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}  Empty Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}

Post by Catarina Fenix 16th February 2015, 12:49 am

The sun was starting to come up and see what the people were going to do today. In the CD guild hall there was a few others in the hall most were still sleeping. A young lady waked over to the job bored and picked one. "Hello to who ever is reading this, my name is Alice. I'm a busy business woman who has a set of ten year old twin sons. I was wondering if someone can take care of them for the day while I go out of town on some business. My sons want to go to this new amusement park that I can not take them to, because I'm so busy. So I'm asking you to take them. Their names are Zack and Chris. Zach is a wild one and will run from you if he doesn't want to be where he's at. Chris is more calmer, but he'll follow Zack if he runs. Please down let them wander off or get hurt."

Cat looked at the papper *Hmm ten year old twin boys oh my this is going to be fun.* She than looked around to see if some one would come whit her to help whit the two boys.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Emerald Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}  Empty Re: Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}

Post by Tatsu 16th February 2015, 1:06 am

While Cat was in the guild hall looking at the mission board, young Tatsu was sitting at the table having some breakfast. He had gotten up quite early as usual. While most were tucked into their beds Tatsu had gotten some training done, took a shower and played some music all before the sun had gone up to see the people. It seemed only moon got to spy on Tatsu's life.  As for now, tatsu was already dressed, he wore a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Sure it was plain, but his muscles protruded finely. He never was an over the top dresser anyway.  

Having finished his breakfast he put the dishes in the sink along with the others he promised himself he would do later. It sort of seemed like later hadn't come in a while though as the plates and forks began to stack up in a nice little pile. Glancing at the clock he noticed it was quite early still, he couldn't help but wonder if anyone was up so he made his way out into the guild hall. When he got there, it seemed only a few people were up but then a light shade of blue got his eye and a very shapely figure was standing near the job board.  He smiled at the familiar sight, it was Cat Fenix, his own personal sunshine on this particular morning.

WC: 233

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Max HP: 100
    Dragon Slayer Buffs to Physical stats and senses: 10%
    Lineage Buff: X% Strength and speed.  X% (In animal form)
    Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    D: 2
    C:0
    B:0
    A:0
    S:0
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}  Empty Re: Double Trouble! {Job Tatsu/Catarina/close}

Post by Catarina Fenix 16th February 2015, 1:57 am

Cat was looking at the paper again and than back up to see Tatsu standing there. "Hey Tatus." She made her way to Tatsu. He was wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans Cat smiled *At lest black can go whit anything.....am i really riping on what he is wearing oh wow.* She than was standing five feet form Tatsu "Hey Tatsu would you like to do a job whit me?" As she handed him the job paper "Form the sound of it it's baby sitting two ten years olds. If it's ok if you don't want to go."

The whole time Cat's stomach was crying out for food it was so loud that anyone in a five foot of Cat was able to hear that. "Hmmm brb." She than took off and got and little Sandwich and rain back to Tatsu. "Sorry about that i guess i need something to eat." She need her smile on her face the whole time.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 16th February 2015, 11:14 am

And then she noticed him, when she looked his way he really didn't know what to do. dont just stand there dummby, say something, smile, do anything his brain chattered. To cat it may have looked a bit weird the guy just standing there looking up , having his own internal conversation but soon he would greet her with a hearty hello and a wave. It had seemed as if she wanted to go on a job with him, it wasn't unlikely considering they had been teammates , so what was the harm in checking it out?  Taking the paper he began to read over it, just what did she need his help with? Perhaps finding treasure, fighting monsters....fighting monsters for treasure?! As his eyes scanned down the paper his face got a bit less enthusiastic.  "You want me to help take care of kids?" he said. He wondered if she was trying to send a message or just needed help, whatever it was he would accept her offer. Truth be told he figured it was just him being payed to play daddy for a day.

As he was about to say something he heard her stomach growl and he couldn't help but chuckle. This was something that happened to him quite often but he had never really heard such a thing from a girl, especially one as pretty as Fenix. "If I had known you were up this early i would have made you some breakfast" he said looking back at the paper and waiting for the girl. "It doesnt seem like we need much so im ready to go when you are" he would say once she returned.

WC: 279

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 23rd February 2015, 12:15 am

Tatsu's has a big smile on his face till he read what the job was and the smile got smaller "You want me to help take care of kids?" Cat nodded "Yes if thats ok." Tatsu sounded a little upset but happy as well Cat didn't know why as she came back form getting something to eat. "It doesnt seem like we need much so im ready to go when you are" Tatsu said Cat smiled "Oh thank you Tatsu." She than hugged him and started to walk to the doors of the hall and turned and looked back at Tatsu.

As they were walking to the place were the job said to go to Cat asked Tatsu something "So has the guild been good to you so far? Is everyone in the guild being nice to you?" As she leaned forward a little and looked up at Tatsu with her smile.

WC:152

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 23rd February 2015, 12:42 am

Tatsu couldn't help but smile as the girl surprisingly hugged him. A bit hesitantly, he hugged her back. His heart began to beat a little faster as he felt her body pressed against his,he liked it. A light pink came over his face until she let ago. Shaking his head a bit he snapped himself out of it and began to follow her to the job siting. "Oh well, yeah everyone here has been pretty great. You especially, aha. Ive been either inside my room or out training mostly though. Ive gotten to know some faces here and there, thanks to you this place really does feel like home" he spoke as he followed the girl. She leaned in close in a way that made him feel like she was really interested in his answer, he would try to choose his words carefully. She had one of those pretty faces you didn't want to disappoint, but at the same time he didn't want to seem as if he was trying to hard to impress her with some sort of poetic heartfelt phrase. This was a strange feeling for the young wizard to have. "So uh you ever take care of kids before?"

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Catarina Fenix 2nd March 2015, 8:59 am

Tatus than said "Oh well, yeah everyone here has been pretty great. You especially, aha. Ive been either inside my room or out training mostly though. Ive gotten to know some faces here and there, thanks to you this place really does feel like home" Cat than smiled "That's good to hear so do any of the new faces have any names to them?" As she turned and stated to walk in front of Tatus backwards still leaning forward looking at Tatus. "So uh you ever take care of kids before?" Cat was lost for a little bit than giggled and than smiled "Yes i have back when i was still working on my magic i used to help take care of kids all the time and heal them up and so on. Have you ever taking care of kids before?"

As she asked them came up to the home of the job cat than walked up to the door and knocked. Than a woman opened the door "Hello can i help you?" Cat than pulled out the paper whit the job on at "We are here for the job you posted." The woman looked at the paper than the two boys came running out and to Tatus. Then two boy garbed Tatus hands and pulled him "Come on come on let go already." Cat just giggled Than the woman siad "[color=#ff0000]Well thats everything you're going to need have fun boys. closed the door "[color=#00ccff]Ok Tatus i think they want to go now?" as she looked up the boy were already about 20 to 30 yards away. "I guess he had the same idea." She smiled and ran to the boys.

Tatsu
    Tatsu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tatsu 3rd March 2015, 6:58 pm

When she asked he had to think a bit, he was most familiar with the people on their team and of course the master himself. Other than them he would pull a few names from recollections of a few conversations hes had. Like stated before, he had spend his time in his room getting adjusted and training. As they walked he kept his eyes on her, smiling the whole way. It was indescribable, it was fluid, words could not form....there was just something about this girl. She was dare he say it...cute! He couldn't pin whether it was the sweetness in her voice or the sincerity in her eyes when she asked you a question and seemed to very much care about whatever you had to say.

By the time he got there he was sort of excited, to him they were basically getting paid to go to an amusement park! When the kids came out they both tugged on each of his hands and began to drag him off. Being a free spirit, the young wizard laughed and ran along "C'cmon ill race you guys!" the boy said as the three ran along, leaving Cat to catch up.

Lineage:

memories:

Missions Completed

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:13 am