Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new member at Black Rose!

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A new member at Black Rose! Empty A new member at Black Rose!

Post by Annora 15th February 2015, 2:22 pm

Myra closely looked at the paper in her hand before looking up at the guild she stood in front of. "Well this seems to be the place." She couldn't help but wonder why her aunt would ask her to join the guild Black Rose. She was surprised when her aunt put forth this idea. She said "you'd fit there." True, that Myra never bothers to care about the basics of good and evil. She'd rather be a neutral Mage than a light or dark mage. There are many high expectations from a legal mage, which Myra does not like and dark mages are constantly being hunted down. Shaking the thoughts out of her mind, Myra opened the large doors to the guild. The door made a squealing sound as it slowly opens. Myra stood there on the enterance, not sure what to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

A new member at Black Rose! EhHiEpZ

A new member at Black Rose! QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A new member at Black Rose! Empty Re: A new member at Black Rose!

Post by Alie and Ariel 17th February 2015, 8:02 pm

Alie and Ariel were headed through the main foyer on their way back from work in the shops. Alie's hands where green and she smelled strongly of flowers and spices. Ariel on the other hand was covered ins spots of black soot and smelled of sweat and smoke. They were talking about something or other when they walked right into a girl standing in the door way. Ariel fell back, but luckily was caught by Alie. She rubbed her head, "uggg, watch were you're-" she stopped and reconsidered her words. "Sorry. are you ok?" she asked, standing up and patting herself down, in an attempt to look more presentable.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new member at Black Rose! Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 18th February 2015, 11:57 am

Myra slightly stumbled backwards as she was bumped into. She looked up to see two twins who were headed into the guild she stood in front of before this accidental encounter occurred. "No, no it's okay. I'm fine, guess it was my fault for standing at the entrance and blocking the way." The words rolled off her lips in that light british accent of hers. "I'm actually new to the guild, you mind helping me out? M name is Myra." She extended her hand for a shake. She felt slightly awkward talking to  them as she avoids talking to people she is not familiar with. But they may be her future guild mates so it's best if she starts socializing with them from now.

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 18th February 2015, 5:19 pm

The two girls both shook her hand. "I'm Alie" the girl with a black bunny hoodie said. "And I'm Ariel. pleasure to meet you." she said smiling, as Alie grabbed her other hand and led her into the guild hall "Come on in. The way you where just standing there I'm positive you wanted to join right? right." Ariel followed along "Lets see if we can find the guildmaster and introduce you." She said smiling. It was nice to have another person in the guild. They were a small group right now but it was steadily growing larger as time pasted. More misfits drawn to the guild, it was good.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 25th February 2015, 10:37 am

Myra's hands were grabbed by the twins who introduced themselves as Alie and Ariel. She smiled as they took her into the guild hall. "Yes, you are absolutely right. I came to join the guild." The light british accent of Myar's was soft, just like her smile. She then walked inside, along with the two girls and saw the grand guild hall. She looked around, mesmerized by it's appearance. She was hoping to meet the guild master today itself.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 25th February 2015, 4:12 pm

Kakuma was sitting in the rafters reading a book when she heard the twins talking to somebody. She looked down and saw a person she didn't know. Kakuma closed the book and set it down on the rafter, the jumped down. "Whats this about needing the guild master?" Kakuma asked as she landed softly. Kakuma straightened out and smiled. "I'm Kakuma, Guild Master of Black Rose." She offered her hand to shake, something she had noticed humans do.

A new member at Black Rose! KF68skC
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 26th February 2015, 12:27 am

Alie and Ariel yipped and jumped back as Kakuma fell from the ceiling. They caught their breath then pouted "Kaku, that was mean." Ariel said before looking down, just remembering that they both still dirty from work they excused themselves and ran up to their room. "hey...Ariel." Alie said as they started to undress. "Hmm?" Ariel responded as she started taking off her long socks. "That new girl...she was super cute right...?" She asked blushing slightly. Ariel giggles and replied "yeah. Totally. Super cute." she said as she slipped into a pink tee shirt and black shorts. She turned around to see Alie in a black shirt with pink shorts. They skipped down the stairs and back to the entrance where Kakuma and Myra where. Alie spoke up "So? are you...uh... j-joining the guild?" she asked hesitant.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora 28th February 2015, 7:30 am

Myra slightly yelped just like Alie and Ariel but a smile made it's way onto her lips as the twins addressed their guild master. Myra shook the hand offered by Kakuma as the twins ran into the guild. "My name is Myra. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kakuma." Not long after that the twins returned and one of them, who Myra assumed was Alie, asked, "So? are you...uh... j-joining the guild?" Myra looked at the girl before smiling. "Of course i am." The pink haired woman knew that this guild would be a good experience for her but she still couldn't shake off that uneasy feeling she has when she talks to strangers. But these people wouldn't be strangers after a while. This thought calmed her down as the smile was still plastered on her face.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:16 am