Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem Empty Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem

Post by Decayuss 13th February 2015, 5:14 pm

This was really hard to piece together. From the previous exam, I had 3762.5 EXP. Now on to as many jobs as I can find...

Shine Like The Moon. That's 2500

Needle in a Haystack That's...312.5.

And then I think I also got some EXP from events that I did. Kyll gave it to me from participating in Edolas...and I think our guild event. I don't know.

After that, I did about 8 D rank jobs, which add to about 200. In addition to that, they were all done with the EXP bundle BEFORE the update, which brings up around 40k exp. Or I did 7 with 35K. Whatever, the point is the EXP is to the left, and it's up to date and accurate.

Judging by my guild's lack of a guildmaster/Eclipse Soul disbanding or dying/me no longer wanting to be in the guild, I think I'll have to get an alternative way of doing this exam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem Empty Re: Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th February 2015, 8:27 pm

Approved You exam will be done by a staff member or admin. Or i can do you Exam myself on this account if you wish

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deniel's S rank exam: A True Nephalem KF68skC

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:44 am