Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Magma-Make

James Cornillio
    James Cornillio

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Paper Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Completed Magma-Make

Post by James Cornillio 7th February 2015, 5:35 am

Magic

Primary Magic: Magma-Make

Secondary Magic: N/A

Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Magma-Make is a type of molding magic that utilizes the element of magma. The user can use this molding magic to affect the environment around them by making it searing hot, creating objects out of the magma and can create animated creatures using Magma-Make. This type of molding magic is typically utilized for offensive purposes only.

James uses this magic to create animated creatures and to affect the environment around him making it particularly hard for the enemy to move around him. He is typically seen using his molding magic using two hands because he is able to create more powerful and stable constructs using his magma that way.

Strengths:

- Stronger against Ice and Plant based magics by 25%

- Excellent for offensive use

- Can be used to transform an environment

Weaknesses:

- Water Magic of the same rank or higher will turn the magma to stone rendering it useless

- Magma-Make tends to cause significant damage to the environment around the user

- Magma-Make has no supportive capabilities

- Magma-Make has low defensive capabilities

Lineage:

Victor's Descent:

Unique Abilities:

Heat Resistance: After using Magma-Make for quite some time now James' body has grown accustomed to the heat and is not as easily burned by magma and fire. He takes 25% less damage from Magma or Fire based spells.

Friendly Magma: The magma that James creates will not harm himself or anyone he deems to be an ally.

Magma Manipulation: James can manipulate magma that he has previously created that is within a 10-meter radius of himself. The manipulation is free of cost but he can only manipulate the magma for up to 5 posts per topic before being unable to do so for the rest of the topic. Magma manipulation is typically used when James in a dire situation or when he wishes to conserve his mana.

Spells:

Last edited by James Cornillio on 17th March 2017, 4:32 pm; edited 19 times in total
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Magma-Make

Post by Akryn 7th February 2015, 7:59 pm

James Cornillio wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Paper Magic

Caster or Holder: Holder

Description: It is a Magic that allows the user to create and control multicolored sheets of papers for various effects. The Magic mainly offers a wide range of offensive abilities, but it is also capable of defense, escape, and imprisonment. The user can also morph their body into paper as well. A skill they can utilize to increase maneuverability and avoid damage.

The caster of this magic utilizes special paper that changes color depending on what spell the user has chosen. The reason for creation was assassination, although the caster can use it for many different reasons as just knocking out a target to killing the target. It depends on what the user of the magic is required to do.

Strengths:
    - Paper cannot be destroyedPaper is not indestructible. Make it weak to fire. However, it is quiet and stealthy, mostly.
    - Paper cannot be deflectedWind can defelct paper
    - Can change the tides of battleAny magic can do this. This is not a viable strength.

Weaknesses:
    - Can affect allies
    - Cannot use more than one type of "god" paper at once
    - Effect of paper can be cancelled depending on what spell is being used against itI'm sorry but I need more than this. Cancelled out by what? Other paper spells?
    - Person needs to be in sight for you to direct the paper

Lineage: Viktor's Descent

Unique Abilities:

Paper Body:
    When a strong spell is being used against the user of this magic, the user of this magic is able to turn their body into paper to avoid damage. This effect can only be used every 5 posts.I can allow this only as a spell, not an ability

Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    James Cornillio
    James Cornillio

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by James Cornillio 7th February 2015, 9:57 pm

Akryn wrote:
    - Paper cannot be destroyedPaper is not indestructible. Make it weak to fire. However, it is quiet and stealthy, mostly.

Holder magic rules state, "These items cannot be broken or stolen unless the player agrees to it out of character."

[Everything else edited]
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 8th February 2015, 3:07 pm

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 24th February 2017, 8:42 pm

Moved & unlocked at user's request
    Spoiler:

Magma-Make Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Magma-Make H6NcPbM Magma-Make H6NcPbM Magma-Make H6NcPbM Magma-Make H6NcPbM

Post by Guest 17th March 2017, 3:38 pm

Heeey!!! ^^ It's me, Sally! As you know, I will be the one grading your magic! Let's get straight to it!

For this grading process, you will need to look out forrrr... this colour! So lets get started!

Oh, before I forget, did you buy a magic change?? I see that your last magic was paper magic and so I got curious x) if you have, am i able to see a proof of purchase??

James Cornillio wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Magma-Make

Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Magma-Make is a type of molding magic that utilizes the element of magma. The user can use this molding magic to affect the environment around them by making it searing hot, creating objects out of the magma and can create animated creatures using Magma-Make. This type of molding magic is typically utilized for offensive purposes only.

James uses this magic to create animated creatures and to affect the environment around him making it particularly hard for the enemy to move around him. He is typically seen using his molding magic using two hands because he is able to create more powerful and stable constructs using his magma that way.

Strengths:

- Stronger against Ice, Metal, Wood and Plant Magics You should add that this is stronger against them magics by a whole 25%! I would suggest to cut it down to 2 elements only though... simply because that is some elements that your user would be strong against, holy moly o.o

- Excellent for offensive use

- Can be used to transform an environment

Weaknesses:

- Water Magic of the same rank or higher will turn the magma to stone rendering it useless rip magma - sorry, this didn't need graded, but if you need a list of water mages on sit- *gets shot*

- Magma-Make tends to cause significant damage to the environment around the user

- Magma-Make has no supportive capabilities

- Magma-Make has low defensive capabilities

Lineage:

Victor's Descent:

Unique Abilities:

Heat Resistance: After using Magma-Make for quite some time now James' body has grown accustomed to the heat and is not as easily burned by magma and fire. He takes 50% less damage from Magma or Fire based spells that are equal to his rank or lower. This doesn't have to be equal to his rank or lower ^^ it can be all out resistance throughout, I would recommend to have it 25% though instead of 50% since you are a D ranked mage still, but that's completely up to you

Friendly Magma: The magma that James creates will not harm himself or anyone he deems to be an ally. This CAN be a strength instead, but I do love this as a UA, just sayin <3

Magma Manipulation: James can manipulate magma that he has previously created that is within a 10-meter radius of himself. The manipulation is free of cost but he can only manipulate the magma for up to 5 posts per topic before being unable to do so for the rest of the topic. Magma manipulation is typically used when James in a dire situation or when he wishes to conserve his mana.

Spells:

That's grading it done! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and please bump this when it is done! :)

Post by Guest 18th March 2017, 6:23 am

I still need to see proof of purchase :O unless this is a new character completely :O
    James Cornillio
    James Cornillio

Player 

Character Sheet