Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras)

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) Empty King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras)

Post by Alie and Ariel 4th February 2015, 10:54 am

Spoiler:

Alie and Ariel waited at the station, a piece of paper between the. They looked over it for the 8th time. It was a job request to return some stolen goods from a bandit in the desert. Right now they were waiting for a train to take them to the location. Little did they realize that a train probably won't run in a desert. Alie swung her legs back and forth "I'm tired of waiting. When are Kaku and Szer gonna get here?" she asked in an annoyed tone. Her sister turned to her and replied "We only got here 10 minutes ago. Give them some time." Alie laid down on her back "Laaaaaaame. I wanna go noooow" Ariel sighed, shook her head and crossed her arms to wait for their fellow guild mates to join them. Now that she thought about it, this would be their first job together with them. She was excited, it had been such a long time since they had a team behind, or in front of them. Either way this was going to interesting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) Empty Re: King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras)

Post by Sapphire 4th February 2015, 6:57 pm

She was the second to arrive at the station as she held her hand over her mouth in a massive yawn her mind feeling extremely exhausted but Kaku said she would need to keep active so she decided to go on a job with her, "Deserts... Gonna be hot out there." With a few more steps she saw the twins and grew a smile as she ran up to them and stood before them, "Heya!I am guessing you are going on the job too?~" She knew just what they would want to and fished a couple chocolate muffins out of her pack for them, "I made a few of these for you!~, As well as some other rations we may need." With that she stood beside them and waited to see what they would think of her cooking as she was gonna need all the feedback for when her child was born so she could improve since she could not have her guild mates eat bad food, "I hope you like it! I put a little ingredient in there that should give the chocolate a bit of a kick too it!" With that she put on a cheery smile and waited for Kakuma to get there along with the twins.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) Empty Re: King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 4th February 2015, 9:40 pm

Kakuma had arrived before any of them had, but had gotten bored and was sitting on the roof of the station. She wondered what was in store for her, i mean she was still quite young and had pups on the way. Kakuma frowned, a pup, she kept forgetting the Szeras was human. Kakuma laughed at herself at being a little upset, it was pointless, she was the one who choose her mate. 

"I wonder if they are here yet." Kakuma yawned and stood up. She peered through one of the windows nearby, she saw Szeras and the twin. "Welp... Time to drop in." Kakuma lifted the latch and jumped down, landing right in-front of Szeras. "you three sure took your time." As she spoke she grabbed Szeras and kissed her. "How are you feeling today love?"

Kakuma was quite worried about her mate, its not everyday you met someone you wanted to share you life with. Kakuma smiled at her and gave her but a playful squeeze, then nuzzled her. 

"Well lets get moving the train ride will take us close but we will have to walk the rest of the way." Kakuma scooped up Szeras and carried her into the train. "So how do you like the dress." Kakuma asked as she headed into the Room she had rented for Black rose.

King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) KF68skC
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 4th February 2015, 11:34 pm

The girls ate the muffins happily, almost choking in surprise Kakuma fell from the roof. They quickly sorted it out and were able to breath again. They finished their muffins and waited for the two love birds to stop sucking face before hopping onto the train with them. Alie ran in front of them, turned around and walked backwards "So are you two gonna do that whole eating-eachother's-faces thing the entire train ride?" She asked sarcastically. Her sister rolled her eyes at the comment and just looked about the train. It was nice, soft green carpet, wooden walls. On one side of the train where the rooms and the other side where windows that looked out upon the station as of now. When they got to room, Alie and Ariel sat down and each pulled out a little something to do. Alie had a small note book with scribbles and a book from the guild library. Ariel produced a silver sphere about the size of a baseball, its silvery surface moving like a thing layer of water upon ice. She gripped it in her hands and began to work with it like it was clay.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 5th February 2015, 8:22 am

She looked over to the twins still in Kakumas arms as she let out a soft giggle, "What kissing?~ I guess that is up to Kaku at this point~" She got set down by Kakuma as she sat beside the twins and pet their heads, "If you two need any more muffins let me know okay?~" With that she yawned and leaned back closing her eyes. Szeras had not had good rest in a while she had been waking up so much lately needing food and even the smell of some of her food she would normally make drove her insane cause it made her want to vomit, Chocolate had been the only thing she could work with for a bit and the stew was the only ration she could prepare before being about ready to die. With a bit of looking she looked over to Kakuma and gave a soft smile, "As for the dress since i never gave you an answer~ I love it! It is a very comfortable dress but best of all you made it~" With that she rubbed her belly something she had been doing a lot lately although it had not grown at all she could feel the life growing in her.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 5th February 2015, 7:43 pm

Kakuma simply smiled at the twins and shook her head. "Sorry, i love seeing my mate, forgive me." Kakuma took a seat next to Szeras and lend against her. "how are you feeling?" Kakuma smiled as she spoke, Szeras had taken to rubbing her belly, which caused Kakuma much joy. Kakuma took a deep breath and but her hand on Szeras's hand. "I am glad i met you." 

She closed her eyes and thinks on the future, she wondered how long Szeras would live. That was Kakuma only worry Szeras was human, Kakuma was not. Their life spans would differ vastly, and Kakuma did not want to lose Szeras, she didn't want to lose her mate. 

*Well miss little goddess you could always share your life with her. It will shorten yours but she would age and grow like yourself.* The demon spoke up, It had been quiet of late, so much so that Kakuma had almost forgot it was there... Almost.

Kakuma opened her eyes again and looked at Szeras, "How long do human live generally?" Kakuma would give any amount of her life to keep Szeras if she needed to. She still didn't understand all her feelings but she still would act upon them.

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 5th February 2015, 9:37 pm

The twins just kept engrossed in their tasks, they never cared much for that lovey dovey stuff. Alie had her nose buried in a dusty book about rare herbs and their effects. She would read a few lines, scribble some notes then go back to reading. Ariel on the other hand was hovering a small silver ball above her cupped hands, watching as it spun and moved, occasionally it would spike out and change shape into something different. First a sphere, then a cube, then a pyramid, then an oval then back to a sphere. It moved and hovered around the cabin sometimes before going back to her hands. Other times it would pulse a faint blue color, a similar color could be seen coming from the metal balls embedded in the back of her palms. That was basically what they did for the entirety of the train ride.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 5th February 2015, 9:52 pm

She sat in the car of the train as she looked at Kakuma her eyes widened at the question, "Age? Well assuming a good life a human can live one hundred years." She nodded and opened her pack pulling out some stew she had made and a couple for of those muffins handing them to the kids who seemed bored. After she had done that Szeras looked back over to Kakuma, "Why do you ask? I am sure we can live a happy life till death~ If anything we would be more likely to sleep through our deaths!" It was clear she did not understand Kakuma lived much longer than she did as she gave a small chuckle, "After all i could never be able to tell if you got old~ What with your white hair!" She let out another small chuckle and sighed, "If anything i just want to make the most of my time with you! Maybe i could meet your mother at some point?~ Both!" She let out a small giggle and held Kakumas hand with a small smile as she looked at Kakuma it was clear she had fallen head over heels for the Celestial Spirit.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 5th February 2015, 10:43 pm

"I see." Kakuma's face darkened, she sighed. "I... will live thousands of years." Kakuma gripped Szeras hand tightly. Kakuma didn't know what to do, she didn't want to lose Szeras in such a short time. Kakuma sighed, "There is a way..." Kakuma stopped and looked at Szeras. "But... it will make you like me... or at least in part." 

Kakuma looked at the roof and wondered if this was ok, sharing her own life with a human? No not just any human, Szeras, it was worth it. Kakuma bit her lip and looked at Szeras again. Kakuma looked at the woman she had fell in love with, and is such a short time. Kakuma smiled as she thought of the child in Szeras's womb. 

"I can share my life with you, meaning when one of us dies so does the other." Kakuma grabbed Szeras's hand with both of her own. "I don't want to lose you... no in such a short time... i mean I'm just starting my life. My mother said that i could live to over 4 to 5 thousand years... i would split that to have you with me." Kakuma was sure she was willing to do this.

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 6th February 2015, 12:28 am

With a hiss the train finally pulled into a station. They group exited, and the sisters looked around, by all accounts it looked like a bustling city, except the vast sand dunes that could be seen in the distance, and the heat radiating off them. First thing the two girls did was go and get clothes more suitable for the heat than warm bunny hoodies. They came back wearing white pants that were more baggy at the top than the bottom and wrapped cloth around their chest , they also seemed to have obtained some large circular hats. They came back to the station only a few moments after they had left and offered Szeras and Kakuma each a pile of desert clothing. "While you put these on, we'll find information and supplies." Ariel said, and with that they were off before either could object. Gone was their young and playful nature, as of this moment; the twins where in full business mode.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 6th February 2015, 12:22 pm

She nodded at the twins and smiled, "I will go see how long they have been in the area, If they have been around they will have a well established base of operations." With that thought in mind she got up and walked out of the train stretching her back, as much as she wanted to just talk with Kaku they were still on a job and she needed info. After a bit of walking around and asking she finally got a straight answer, "They have been here a while stealing and such this was one of their first really big heists." She nodded and waved goodbye to the person Unbeknownst to her the person started talking into a lacrima, "Hmmm first big heist..." She could not grasp it, if they had done so many little ones why jump to such a big catch right away. After a bit of walking she ran into the twins and walked up to them, "So the thieves have been here a while it seems and this was their first big heist." She thought for a moment, "Since they have been getting away with it for so long i would have to make an educated guess that their base of operations is deep in the desert and is probably well hidden."

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 6th February 2015, 10:53 pm

Kakuma was feeling lazy so she decided to let the others do the hard work, while she found a nice spot to nap. She found a nice spot between a couple of buildings where she changed forms and curled up and dozed off. The could handle some basic research, she would listen to see if they needed help.  

She dreamed of the future, or more like her ideal future. She had a small home somewhere, with Szeras and her child. She was happy and full of joy, everything was perfect. She went about her day doing the things she wanted with her family, letting everything just go.

The colors changed, she didn't know what to do. Kakuma turned to face Szeras and only saw a skeleton laying on the ground. She blinked at it, why was she so different than other people, she was also taken aback with the calm she had when she saw it. 

"Mother? please stop zoning out. its rude you know." Kakuma turned to look at her child, only to see a woman in her twenty's. She had Szeras's eyes and hair color but Kakumas's Ears, claws and tail. "what mother?"

Kakuma opened her eyes, "well that was both a pleasant and horrid dream." Kakuma huffed and stood up.
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 6th February 2015, 11:55 pm

The two girls had taken the underground route, finding small time thieves and roughing them up to gain some information about the supposed 'King of Thieves' and their base of operations. After finding it out they took the money the thieves had on them and sent them on their way. Later the twins met up with Szeras, pocketing the coin bags they shared information. "So what we have so far is that they normally do small time runs and this was the first big target they hit. That can mean on of two things." Ariel said looking at Alie "It means that they have built up enough confidence and know the area very well that they decided it was time for something better. Or someone new came into the picture." Alie said. "Most likely the second, the one who calls him or herself the King of Thieves." she finished. Ariel spoke up "We should find Kaku and get going. We think we have a good idea where they're hiding." She said grinning, "Thieves are nothing to Assassins." They whisper under their breath as they set off toward the high dunes.

Atop a high rock that was so far out, it couldn't be seen from the town a man dressed in black robes with a white turban on his head and mouth looks out with a pair of binoculars and notices the group moving, they didn't look like anyone in the town normally. He hopped down off the rock formation landed in it's shadow. As soon as his feet hit the sand he took off running, small green symbols under his feet keeping him slightly above the ground. He moved quickly above the sand leaving few tracks he made his way toward the ancient ruins that served as his place of residents for some years now.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 7th February 2015, 12:12 am

She nodded as she followed the twins and saw Kakuma resting as she ran up to her mate and whispered in her ear softly, "We know where we are heading~ Also... Is there a way you and i can be together longer?" She smiled and got up looking at the sands as she sighed and twisted her hands creating a cool ball of wind just above he shoulder that kept her cool, "So what is the plan for these thieves? Since we know they are gonna be pretty well fortified we should think of a way to infiltrate with maximum efficiency and beat them all too a pulp." She had a proud feeling as she had gotten some good info from people where normally she avoided humans, "If you want my opinion we could probably just storm them a we are now we have a high probability to win." She sighed as the wind grew to a azure color around her, "I will have to be careful Kaku knows but if i see my family get hurt i tend to.... Get a little different~" She giggled worriedly as she looked at the twins, "So lets do our best to end this quick okay?"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 8th February 2015, 1:33 am

Kakuma Yawned as Szeras told her about the job, "We should wait for night, then we can us me as a distraction while the three of you infiltrate." Kakuma yawned again and looked around. "Lets find a place to pass the time." Kakuma lead the way to a small in, "you are aware that asking around for them is bound to draw attention right." Kakuma honestly figured it might make things easier for them if the enemy came to them. "Well lets get something to eat, I'm sure your starving right now Szeras." she gave Szeras a small nudge with her elbow. 

Kakuma entered the building, looking around as she did. It was cozy and not very defensible, but kakuma was sure she could handle anything that came their way. Kakuma walked up to the counter a rung a small bell that was set on the desk.

"Coming." a sweet voice rang out, out walked a large woman holding a small clipboard. "Yes?" she looked the group up and down. "what can i do you today?" 

"I need two rooms, one for the two twins and one for us." as Kakuma spoke she took Szeras's hand. 

The lady nodded and set to keys on the desk. "that will be 800 Jewel, your rooms are 103 and 104."

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 9th February 2015, 12:07 pm

The girls grabbed the 103 key and went upstairs. They just wanted to go out and get this over with but they understood that when attacking open ground, it was best to wait until nightfall to allow for some cover. But it was a double edged sword in that respect, just as it allowed them to move unseen to the enemy encampment, they could do the same. Both the girls went upstairs and went to the rooms, there was plenty of time to prepare so both the girls did what they'd do before an assassination; prepare. Alie pulled out a variety of bottles and flasks along with a map of the area. Ariel created a variety of weapons to practice speed and precision. They did this for a few minutes, they were ready and went to Kakuma and Szeras' room, they knocked on the door. "We're booooored."   they said waiting. They where actually bored waiting for something to happen.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 9th February 2015, 7:44 pm

She had been bought to the room with Kakuma in room 104 she let out a soft sigh as she looked at her mate and blushed, "I-I Heard from your mom as well that you would live much much longer than i would... Is there a way you and i can be together longer?" She had seemed to forget that they were in the middle of a mission for a moment.

Meanwhile outside the inn a few of the thieves that worked for the ones they hunted were gathering, "Oi they in here?" the other nodded as her looked up, "I talked to the inn keeper and bought em out." The other man grinned happily, "This will be easy for us then."

After a bit of waiting Szeras sat beside Kakuma and sighed, "I know that i have a much much shorter life span than you... So if there is no way to lengthen my life i would spend as much of my time to make our time the best i can!" She nodded when she heard a knock at the door and got up seeing the twins talking of them being bored, "Ahhh! Okay come on in." She opened the door and suddenly stopped as she heard the thieves now in the lobby speaking, "What rooms?" She heard the Inn keeper tell them and in a instant she pulled the twins in and slammed the door, "Seems we have visitors..." She looked at Kakuma and the Twins, "Get ready they are coming for us."

Details.:

Last edited by MugenKami on 9th February 2015, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th February 2015, 7:44 pm

The member 'MugenKami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) WeakMonster King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) WeakMonster
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th February 2015, 12:01 am

Kakuma sighed as Szeras gave warning, "Of course he did." Kakuma walked to the door and stepped out. She turned to her wolf form and flopped down in the hallway before the thieves came into site. she eyed them lazily as the stopped and stared at her.

"What the hell is it?" on asked a bit dumbfounded. 

"The hell should i know you dolt!" The other said, "Go poke it with your sword." As the man spoke he pushed the dim-witted on towards Kakuma, who made a point to yawn at them. 

"wut?" the man said as he stumbled forwards, "Why do i has to do it?" 

"Cause i said so." the smarter of the two said. Kakuma was now bored at this point a stood up and just chomped on the stupid on. Like he was a giant chew toy she just gnawed a bit. he stopped struggling quite quickly as she did. He was not dead but fainted from shock, understandably as a giant wolf had just decided to us him as a chew toy. Kakuma spit him out and laid back down, staring at the other one. 

"What the hell..." the smart one said in a dumbfounded way, again understandable. "You know what screw this I'm out of here." the man just turned and left the building. Kakuma laughed as the man exited the building.

"Well that was quite amusing." she changed forms and grabbed the mans arm, which was sticky with wolf saliva, and dragged him into the room. "Lets see if we can't get some info out of him." Kakuma pushed him into a chair, sadly covering it with her spit.

Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 14th February 2015, 10:46 pm

Ariel watched the whole thing go down. It was rather pathetic on the thieves parts honestly. A massive wolf is nothing to be afraid of if dealt with correctly. When the thief hit the chair the girls went to work tying him up using cloth from the bed and some rope Ariel seemed to have pedicured from somewhere. they then danced around him playfully giggling. Though in reality it was rather creepy to man, maybe more traumatizing then getting attacked by a massive wolf in a lodge. Ariel continued to dance around him as Alie dug through a bag and pulled out a vial filled with some purple liquid and a syringe. She placed some of the liquid in the syringe and injected into the man's forearm before turning to Szeras and Kakuma. "Standard truth serum. Should last about 2 hours or so. Fire away." she said waiting to see what would happen. They never really learned how to properly interrogate someone. At least without causing a mess and large amount of noise.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sapphire 20th February 2015, 5:24 pm

She gave a soft sigh as she looked at the man who was now ready to be interrogated and sighed softly before looking over kakuma and the Twins, "I am heading out you three can interrogate him." She quickly ran out of the room and the moment she closed the door began to hype ventilate a small amount before quickly regaining herself, "Hoooo boy...." With a quick rise she walked down to the foyer of the small hotel looking at the manager a he gave a weak smile, "I-I am so sorry..." She sighed and walked up to him staring directly at him angrily, "Do you have any water i can have?" he quickly nodded and showed her to a small fountain she could drink from as she began to do so. After a few drinks from it she began to feel some nausea but contained it so others could not tell, "Thanks..." She quickly got up and walked back up towards the room to see how the interrogation of the man was going as she could not shake the feeling something was very very off.

A few blocks away from the Hotel a couple men were talking one of them being the man who got away, "There was a massive wolf in there!" Within moments the man who just talked was stabbed through the neck and fell to the ground his throat now filed to the brim with his own blood, "Failure is not an option..." With a quick movement the new man and a few others came running towards the Hotel.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 23rd February 2015, 2:02 pm

Kakuma didn't care to much for doing the interogations, she found a chair and fwumped in a chair for a nap as she let the Twins do their thing. Kakuma wondered what the other members thought of her for only split second, in her mind she was just a figure head. Not someone that was suppose to run the guild, that she left to everyone to do. Kakuma shrugged for a second and drifted off to a nap, her wolf ears peaked for any sound that she didn't like. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile

The men were motivated, the boss had killed another one of them. They moved quickly to the door, they would try and overwhelm the group they were told to go after with numbers. There were 36 of them total, so it was hard to be quiet, and not only that that people cleared the streets. So Naturally they made a lot of noise. Noise that Kakuma heard, Noise that gave her a reason to wake up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She could not make a exact count of how many there where but she knew there was a lot of them. Kakuma opened her eyes and stood up, "There are more of them coming." Kakuma walked to the door and opened it. She turned to the man, "Human if you run... i will hunt you down and kill ever you love in front of your eyes." It was a bluff on her part but anyone listening would see her as serious. 

The mans eyes went wide as Kakuma spoke. "I-i wont go anywhere." He was visibly shaking at her words, meaning he felt he still had things to lose. Which worked in Kakumas favor in all aspects.

She smiled at the man, "Aww thats too bad... I am a bit hungry." She made a pouting face and then exited the room.

Last edited by Kakuma Blackflower on 23rd February 2015, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 23rd February 2015, 2:02 pm

The member 'Kakuma Blackflower' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) WeakMonster King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) NormalMonster King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) NormalMonster King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) NormalMonster King of Thieves (The Twins, Kakuma and Szeras) WeakMonster
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alie and Ariel 4th March 2015, 8:00 pm

Alie and Ariel peeked out of the door then back to the man who was still tied up in a chair. "We really should go out there." Ariel suggested before she went to the other side of the room and moved the curtain. "There are more out there. We could cause a distraction and some general chaos probably" She suggested to see Alie holding a bunch of small ball containers filled with purple gas. "You don't gotta tell me twice." she said going to the window, her sister pushed it open as she threw the glass balls. They broke as they hit the ground and covered the entire entrance and street of the bar in a thick purple haze. They then hopped down and began to cause a general ruckus, causing the attackers to become disoriented.

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:42 am