Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dance with Decay in the Crypts

Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2612.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Breaker Ex-Quip
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dance with Decay in the Crypts Empty Dance with Decay in the Crypts

Post by Za'cha 4th February 2015, 8:49 am

Spoiler:

In his quarters in the guild hall, the silver haired Ex-Quip Dark Mage was taking a well-deserved long rest. He lay on his bed, his eyes closed and for all the world would appear to be simply asleep... which is what he wished he could be right now but he could not because Pride and Tessa were engaged in one of their more recent debates over the purpose of power and meaning thereof. "Could you two at least wait till I'm asleep before you two start verbally smacking each other around in my damn skull?" Za'cha asked with a grumbling snarl. "Not really." said the Spirit of the Weapon of Death. "You go to sleep and it makes it harder for me to speak to either of you, since you're my wielder and not actually in your damn skull." she answered, her tone just oh so full of smirks.

The Ex-Quip mage grumbled and sighed. "Look... is it too much to ask for a damn rest once in a while eh? Think my body deserves a rest now and then." said the human host before clutching his skull as the Dark Celestial Spirit within him decided to exert some manner of magical punishment inside his skull. "What the flying fuck was that for you arsehole?!" cursed Za'cha at the Dark Celestial Spirit, glaring at the golden haired spirit. Pride merely looked on at his host with a frown. "You cannot afford to rest yet... Or have you forgotten your deal? You are meant to be constructing a method for me to utilise all of my powers without having to be bound to a Summoner's Will. So far, we have only the Aegis, and that only grants your flesh my physical capabilities, and even then, only when your own body weakens." the Dark Celestial Spirit reminded Za'cha who merely grunted and waved at him dismissively.

"It's a work in progress... which would go a damn sight faster if you would actually tell me what your mysterious powers are supposed to be anyways!" Za'cha rebuked, Pride snorting in derision. "I have no need to explain myself to you mortal. All that is required is that you continue your work until I say otherwise." The Dark Mage stood up and snarled at Pride, face to ethereal face, at least from his perspective. "Listen you bloody Spirit... I have my own damn work to do, not just your damned whims. Or should I just leave your Key under Nakiya's door eh?" threatened the magus, earning himself another quick jolt of pain from Pride.

"You would do well to remember who is truly in the position of power here mortal." warned the Dark Celestial Spirit, Za'cha snarling at the being only he could see. "The minute... that Nakiya gets the other six... and she gets you... the minute she summons you Pride... I'm taking your damned head from your damn shoulders..." the human mage threatened the Dark Spirit before he decided to vent some steam and opened his door, intending to find something to smash or slash.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dance with Decay in the Crypts Zacha%20Signature_zpshz08b5sz

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Naknight
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dance with Decay in the Crypts Empty Re: Dance with Decay in the Crypts

Post by Bass 4th February 2015, 12:36 pm

Sinali stood in her room observing a lacrima she had been working on. It was suspended above what appeared to be a large undead dog and indeed it was. It was one of the Garm that Sinali had taken from the depths of the catacombs in order to experiment with it. She tapped the lacrima and nodded before heading over to another lacrima. This one was over something even more bizarre. It appeared to be a large insect with several holes torn through it. She considered this lacrima and then nodded before walking to a podium in the middle. From this podium extended several wires and atop the podium was a third lacrima. On the other side was an empty table above which was suspended a fourth lacrima.

"Vashar Nukera Mako Jidar." she chanted focusing her magic onto the lacrima. "Serathe Acuta Acronemia." The lacrima began to glow brightly and magic energy began to flow through the wires causing her to smile. "Sava Geskul lare theb est" The magic began to pulse stronger. "Rissork Fenaro Alphachar." The magic flowed through the wires with even greater power and entered the lacrima suspended above the dead insect and the garm. A second set of wired flowed from them into the lacrima above the empty table. "Energia Fellbar rickon." She nodded as the magic began to pulse quite nicely. She tapped the lacrima once and began to walk away. The process she had just initiated would take a day at least. The question was what to do whilst she was waiting for it to finish. Time was of no consequence to her, being unaging and undead, but she did still get bored.

She considered the thought for a moment before heading out of her room, through the hall of her pillar and down towards the job board. A mission would be an ideal way to deal with boredom and kill some time. Besides it would be a good test of her new secondary magic. She scanned her eyes over the board. There were quite a few jobs, but most of them were low ranking and low rewarding. In order to fund her experiments she needed some serious money. Besides, she was an A rank mage now and it was time to show that to the guild.

One job in particular caught her eye and she reached for it to read it in better detail at a table. She tore off the sheet and walked over to a table. There were a few guild members at it, but at her approach they quickly got up and left. It was good to be feared. She sat down and began to read through the mission. It sounded like a suicide mission. Almost everyone who went on such a job would die. However, she was already dead so wouldn't be as big a threat to her. The problem was it wanted two mages. Thorn wasn't strong enough for this. Nor were most of her pillar. There had to be someone though. She closed her eyes and focused on the magical aura of everyone nearby. It felt like someone was coming with a decent level of power.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Dance with Decay in the Crypts 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 4th February 2015, 4:20 pm

A random member of the guild spotted the silver-haired mage as they began to approach the hall... heading in the general direction of Sinali! "Hey um, you don't-" was all the poor unfortunate soul managed to get out before they found the Ex-Quip mage's fist shoved into their face, caving it in on one side as they fell to the cold stone floor. Za'cha continued walking on, slightly massaging his hand now.

"Feel any better?" quipped the Dark Celestial Spirit taking up residence within him. The silver-haired mage rolled his shoulders. "A little bit yeah." was his reply before he suddenly shuddered, as if something cold had just trickled down his spine... as if something was brushing against his magical aura... The only person that Za'cha could even consider that would conjure such a reaction was...

He looked towards the table devoid of all life, save for one little girl in a tattered red dress... who appeared to be concentrating on something, judging by both of her eyes being closed, with a sheet of paper in front of her. Cautiously and slowly he walked towards her, till he was on the opposite side of the table from her. From here he could read the paper, and have a... well, very small chance of an escape route should Sinali decide to turn hostile on him.

It wasn't a large chance for escape... maybe at best a five percent chance. And that was including the improved reflexes and speed that Death's Scythe could grant him. The rest of the guildmembers in the same hall saw this turn of events, and very quietly began to start placing bets on the silver haired Ex-Quip mage's chances for survival, his relative sanity and other such matters that pertained to the current situation.

Za'cha stood there, silent for the moment before he slowly sat down on the chair opposite from her. "So..." he began, reading the paper's writing upside down from where he was, not taking the sheet from her or moving it. "Interesting job offer you have there... although seems that the client wants two mages..." the silver haired mage surmised, getting an idea for why the undead leader of the Pillar of Decay had brushed against his aura earlier.

"I happen to have an understanding of ancient civilisations and their old languages, so any riddles and such shouldn't be too much of a hassle to translate and figure out..." said the Dark Ex-Quip mage, hoping that he hadn't misinterpreted the undead mage girl's intentions or actions. Otherwise he was completely screwed. "Assuming of course that you require my assistance with this job, and you don't already have someone else in mind from within your own Pillar to give you the necessary aid." Za'cha said with a slight shrug, positioning himself slightly, just in case this had all been a massive misunderstanding on this part. He'd seen her weapon within these very halls before... although not her magic as best he could recall... and that lack of knowledge is what truly concerned him.

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 6th February 2015, 1:31 pm

Her eye slowly opened as she felt the aura's owner get slowly closer. Ah so it was Zazu, wielder of a rather interesting weapon known as the scythe of death, quite a fortunate arrival in her opinion. His actual name was Za'cha, but Sinali in typical childish fashion gave him a nickname. It wasn't a particularly clever one, but it worked for now. Perhaps he would earn a different one depending on the result of the mission in question. "No-one in my pillar is ready for this game." Sinali said slowly rising to her feet. "So if you want to play...then come on." With that she did not wait for an answer and headed towards the exit to the guild hall. It would be interesting to see the man in action. Perhaps, if he proved himself worthy he may earn a place in her future queendom. His talents and his power suited the job perfectly so it would be good experience. Besides, if she helped him become stronger than he would be a more useful pawn towards achieving her goals even if he did not merit being a citizen of her queendom. She liked the sound of the term. Empire was such a common term and kingdom suggested that a king ruled. No, she would call it a queendom for she would be queen forever.

As she walked towards the door a rather unlucky mage stumbled and moved into her path. No, not just into her path. His arm clipped her round the face causing gasps from many and laughter from one. Her head tilted to the side and the man rapidly backed away. However, before he had a chance to get too far away she grabbed hold of his jacket and with a quick motion and little physical effort threw him into the laughing person. The two of them went flying into a wall and hit it hard enough to dent it. She smiled with pleasure as she saw everyone who was even slightly close to the door rapidly get out of the way. It truly was good to be feared. She didn't have anything against the guy who hit her. IT hadn't even really fazed her. However, she had to maintain people's fear of her. Otherwise they might take liberties.

She wondered if Zazu would choose to follow her or if he had some method of getting to the job's location faster. The forgotten deserts were a fair distance away after all. She had considered using her teleportation lacrima, as she had done in the past. However, the last time she used it part of her magic power had been sealed away and she still hadn't worked out why. IT wasn't worth the risk. Not for this particular job anyway

Last edited by Sinali on 1st September 2015, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 9th February 2015, 6:14 am

The silver haired Ex-Quip Dark Mage let out a slow breath of relief. He'd read the situation correctly, and she hadn't decided to... do whatever it was to people she was annoyed with. When she got up and began to leave, he followed suit, going over the information that had been given in the job description. "The Staff of the Arc... Only heard rumours and vague legends about this particular relic and its magic. Supposedly, the Arc magic within the staff is raw arcane magical energy. All magic these days has one element or another in its workings." he mused as they walked through the guild hall, taking little notice of the poor unfortunate soul that Sinali made a terrifying example of.

"From what I can recall, the mythos regarding the Staff suggests that it was last held by an ancient king, who's kingdom was held in what's now known as the Forgotten Desert." the silver haired mage said with a grimace. "Bloody curator expects us to locate the damn tomb for him to get the staff... I'm half a mind to just keep the thing for myself." said Za'cha. He looked down at Sinali. "I know he believes it to have been deactivated and lost all its power over the course of time... but magical relics don't exactly work like that. Least not any that have lacrima embedded within them as the magical storage components." he said, before frowning as a thought occured to him.

"Unless the staff's been used to power its own defences all these long centuries... which would make sense." the Dark Mage said before shaking his head and looking at a compass. "In any case, we need to get there..." he mused before looking back down at Sinali as they stood outside the guild hall. "Question, do you get air-sick?" he asked before dark smoke arcing with yellow light enveloped the man. "Orichalcum." invoked Za'cha, the smoke dispersing and revealing a dark golden armour, purple gems embedded within the metal. He flicked his tail briefly as he looked down at the undead child. "If I may." he said before trying to pick up Sinali, holding her in his arms carefully in an almost cradle-like hold.

The armour then began to rise from the ground, and then shot off through the skies towards the Desert. Za'cha's hand nearest Sinali's head unconsciously tried to shield the young undead from the few particles of detritus and insects that one encountered when flying through the air at high speeds. "You're doing it again..." grumbled Pride within Za'cha's skull. "Doing what?" he asked the Dark Celestial Spirit before he caught on. "Oh shut up." he spat back, rolling his eyes beneath his helmet. He glanced down at Sinali as they flew and then back to the direction he was travelling. "Keep an eye out for any stone formations in the sand. Columns, obelisks, even a simple milestone. The kingdom this tomb belongs to liked to make massive plinths, so the tips of them should be showing up in the desert sands." Za'cha asked of Sinali.

Stats:

Spell Used:

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 9th February 2015, 8:11 am

A staff of raw magic power. THat was quite interesting. IT was rare that actual raw eternano was seen anywhere. She was quite curious as to what traps and items would be held inside. She listened to the words of Za'cha in regards to the supposed deactivation of the staff. It was likely true, but not certain.

"You might be right, but it is possible, even if it was being used to power its own defences, that it would still have some power." Sinali said as they flew through the air. It was a good way to conserve her power and it was quite comfortable. Besides, why shouldn't the lesser being carry her? When she ruled the world lesser beings would carry her all the time. So it was good to get in practise. "When I went to the ancient ruins the defences were powered by lacrima that absorbed the raw eternano in the atmosphere. Providing the defences weren't probed too often it would be able to recharge and go almost indefinitely." She paused and thought for a moment. Being a lacrima expert she knew a lot about them. She had been a slave forging them and had brought the art to a higher form now. "Also, its possible it could feed off the magic in people's bodies when they fail to breach its defences...or even when they try. It might use people's own magic to stop their progress."

Sinali closed her eyes and focused not looking for the physical representation of the kingdom, but reaching out with her magic to try and sense its approach much like she sensed the approach of Za'cha earlier. She grinned suddenly and pushed out of his arms falling like a stone towards the ground. At the last moment she flipped round in the air and landed with a thud on the sand causing a huge dust cloud to form. Where she landed was an area surrounded by pillars, but on top of that her collision with the ground had revealed an entrance. She placed her hand upon the ground and focused using her magic sensory to try and identify any magical traps. She knew this was a place of vast magic power.

"This is like...a giant ancient castle beneath the ground." she said with a slight note of surprise. "No...its more like a citadel. No wonder no-one has found the staff" She couldn't work out it fully, but based on the location of the traps, some of which seemed like rooms made entirely of lacrima, she managed to work out that it was indeed quite a big area. "This is gonna be fun." She said to herself and looked at the entrance. It was going to take a while, but it was going to be quite fun.

(I'm thinking something like the gourmet pyramid from Toriko for this. As it is a huge underground pyramid with traps and puzzles http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Gourmet_Pyramid )

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 12th February 2015, 10:30 am

Za'cha nodded as she described the traps of other ruins. "Sounds like something the old cultures would construct. It's interesting... some of the things they were able to create, we are only rediscovering ourselves today." the Ex-Quip Dark Mage mused. He didn't much like the idea of lacrima traps consuming the magic from his very body, dead or alive.

He felt a slight squirm and suddenly Sinali was loose and dropping to the ground, quite rapidly. The human blinked before he plunged down after her, trying to catch up to her. "If you keep going at this speed, the impact forces will kill us. Pull up." ordered Pride, earning a snarl from Za'cha before his eyes registered that Sinali had survived her fall.

He quickly pulled up before he plunged into the sands himself, rolling his shoulders and working through his joints after the sudden landing. "Next time, want to give a heads up before you decide to plunge for the ground?" the silver haired human asked of the undead child. "Damn near gave me a heart attack... wasn't exactly looking forward to telling Harrigan how you went splat in the sand." he said before listening to what the Pillar Leader of Decay had to say. He looked down at the sand beneath their feet and gave a low whistle. "An entire citadel? Here I was expecting just more of a buried pyramid, or a temple... but a whole citadel? Damn..." he mused before looking at the entrance himself.

He peered into its ever-present gloom and held out his right hand. "Celtchar." invoked the Dark Mage, the Anti-God Slayer Halberd forming in his grasp. He gave the weapon a swift twirl before he began to advance towards the tomb entrance, using the butt of the weapon as a weight test, in case any tiles depressed or cords were pulled and unleashed their traps from within. "Stay behind me... no offense but I'm better equipped to handle any-" he began to say before his halberd dipped slightly.

He quickly brought the weapon around and used it to block Sinali's path before watching as a series of darts burst just in front of them, and a hail of them shot towards them as well. "Whirlwind Shield!" he invoked, the halberd spinning just in front of his hand at intense speeds, the darts deflecting harmlessly around the pair. When the ranged onslaught ended he knelt down to inspect the darts, sniffing through his helmet at the materials present on the tips. "Latent poison?" he asked curiously.

Tessa peered at the small needles and nodded. "Harmless till they meet blood. Then it becomes a searing boiling sensation that disintegrates the victims internal organs." the Spirit of Death's Scythe confirmed for the Ex-Quip mage. "Pleasant..." he replied audibly. He looked back at Sinali. "Guessing this place is still active then." the armoured mage said before standing up as a sound reached his ears. "And its got guardians..." he said, bracing himself for incoming combat.

Stats:

Celtchar:

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th February 2015, 10:30 am

The member 'Za'cha' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dance with Decay in the Crypts NormalMonster
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 17th February 2015, 2:47 pm

It seemed this mage was willing to protect her. Perhaps out of fear for Harrigan, but he obviously underestimated her knowledge and skill if he thought he was more well equipped to deal with situations like this. His way of progressing was good though. He used a weapon to potentially trigger traps rather than himself. The weapon was also a longer weapon and had spells suited for deflecting more common traps like arrows and darts as he demonstrated. Quite a useful skill. "Anything interesting about the poison?" she asked curiously not being able to hear the voice of Tessa.

It was then that the Sand Leopard began to walk forward ignoring the poisoned darts as if they were nothing. It wasn't clear initially that the creature wasn't living, but now it was. A sand golem in the shape of a leopard. That was less fun to play with, but more interesting. She wondered if it was powered by lacrima or not. She cracked her neck and extended her hand forming the chainsaw gun as growler. She didn't even hesitate and fired off two shots shaped like skulls. The first the golem swiped out of the way, but the second it couldn't react to in time. The blow hit it hard on the face causing the head to shatter. However, the artificial beast walked forward still as if being without a head didn't bother the body. Something the golem and her had in common. Her gun would take a little bit before it was ready to be fired again. However, SInali had other means to wreck a beast like this. She leapt up into the air and flipped down landing on it with her full weight. It wasn't much as she was only eight, but the gravity had added to the blow to do some damage. The beast cracked, but wasn't broken.

However, it didn't stay in that state for long as Sinali swung her free hand down cracking through its body. The rubble from it caused it to cover the poisonous darts. As it crumbled a small lacrima was revealed. It was about the size of a heart and in a way thats what it was. She picked it up and noticed that all the magic had gone from it already. "Interesting. Whoever designed these golems was clever. The lacrima powering them immediately becomes empty on the death of the golem." Sinali was a child and acted like it in a lot of situation except when it came to magical items, particularly lacrima. Strange, when she had been a slave making them, but she had a natural skill with them.

She stared at the lacrima for a moment memorizing its shape and the marking on it before turning and rolling it along the ground. To her amusement and much to her expectation it triggered another trap. This one cause a pit to pen and a magic barrier to form around the edge making it very hard to dodge. "Now that's a little more fun." She said returned her gun back to ring form.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 24th February 2015, 6:47 pm

Za'cha slowly nodded as Sinali askied about the poison. "It's a Latent Poison. Completely harmless if consumed, breathed in, tasted or anything really... till it meets blood. Then it becomes a searing boiling sensation that disintegrates the victims internal organs." he repeated for the undead girl what the Spirit of the Weapon of Death, Tessa, had informed himself about a moment earlier. "Nasty stuff... the fact that its still potent though after all these millennia..." the Ex-Quip magus mused before he observed the undead pillar leader of decay pull out that obscenely large gun of hers, and proceed to first shoot the leapord shaped sand golem, then punch it to pieces.

When she held up the Lacrima orb and commented on the magical dispersal, he had to give a confirming nod. "An interesting design indeed... Assuming the staff itself is powering the defenses, if the magical energy resides within the Lacrima till the golem is dispersed, then that would indicate..." said the silver-haired dark magus before he stood up and started to look around the corridor. "The magic would return to the staff... so, we just follow the trail of dispersed magic back to its original source. A veritable trail of bread crumbs. Now let's see... where's the first crumb..." he said, holding one hand to the side of his helmet, peering into the magical spectrum before he leaned forward a little.

He walked towards a wall in the corridor and began to inspect the stonework. "Went right through here..." he said, the frown on his face clear in his tone. "But that shouldn't work like that... unless..." said Za'cha, kneeling down and gently brushing away with his armoured fingers the sand near the walls base. "Bingo." he said with a smirk before standing up and running a hand over the walls tiles. "There are very faint grooves in the floor next to this wall, which indicates that it is designed to move... its now just a question of..." he said before depressing one of the tiles. The wall shuddered a moment before sliding away to the left. "Finding the switch." he smirked, giving his halberd a quick twirl before resuming his trap locating duties.

The room itself they entered appeared to resemble what could be loosely conformed to as an ancient reception hall. "Strange... you'd think this would have been at the front door. And yet, here it was, behind a hidden wall panel..." the silver haired armoured dark mage mused as he took in the surroundings. He peered carefully before sighing. "No sign of any more bread crumbs... guessing whatever method the ancient sorcerer's used for the mana recollection, it was highly efficient. Probably to try and impede the progress of would be tomb robbers such as ourselves..." Za'cha surmised before he came to a pillar covered in ancient writings. "Hello... and what have we here?" he queried, peering over the old images.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 10th March 2015, 12:42 pm

The poison seemed quite interesting in her mind. A poison that made the blood boil, but only after making contact with the blood. A boiling so strong it destroyed the internal organs. After the destruction of the leopard and the dispersal of the magic she looked at the poisonous darts for a few more moments before picking up a couple and pocketing them. Even though she was undead she was still careful. After all, she still had blood to some extent. She followed after Za'cha who appeared to be able to trace the magic that had been dispersed somehow. Her sensing was good, but following a magic flow wasn't something she was quite capable of yet. His analysis of the magic and the finding of the hidden door was quite clever as well. It seemed he was a useful toy after all. Very useful in fact.

The magic aura however appeared to have vanished entirely. She thought she sensed a slight flare somewhere within the maze like structure, but she couldn't be certain and it faded almost instantly. "Its possible that the staff not only absorbs the magic, but compresses it making it harder to detect and find." That was quite impressive for an inanimate device. This staff seemed like its technology would cause her own research to progress greatly. SHe would have to study it when they found it. She did not even consider that they would not. They would find it.

She walked over to Za'cha who was observing a pillar of some kind. A pillar which was covered in ancient pictures. She stared at the pictures tilting her head back and forth trying to decipher them. They seemed familiar to some extent. Some looked like some magic seals she'd been researching, but others did not look familiar at all. She ran her hand along one of the familiar seals and instantly it began to glow with magic power. She raised an eyebrow and leapt back. Where had that magic power come from? She'd not sensed any within the pillar. Could the staff have activated it somehow? Perhaps there was a puzzle that had to be solved. "Zazu solve it." Sinali said because out of nowhere came a swarm of twenty locusts. They were larger than normal and buzzing quite annoyingly. They flew at her and tried to sting at her, but she swatted a few of them out of the air with a sweep of the chainsaw gun. They fell easily, but their were quite a few of them. A few got through her defensive waving and slicing and began to sting her. It didn't hurt much, but if there enough it would probably do some damage. She leapt back and swung at them swatting a few more out of the air. It was going to take a few moments. Hopefully, Za'cha would solve the problem.

Last edited by Sinali on 10th March 2015, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 10th March 2015, 12:42 pm

The member 'Sinali' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dance with Decay in the Crypts WeakMonster
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 5th April 2015, 4:10 pm

"It's possible I suppose..." Za'cha absently agreed as the zombie girl made her hypothesis, regarding the staff's capabilities. "The ancients were capable of many things that we today are barely scratching the surface of." The Dark Mage blinked when the leader for the Pillar of Decay just... poked at one of the sigils on the pillar, activating the trap it had contained as a swarm of rather large locusts suddenly appeared, heading straight for them. Oh how hard he had to work to hold back his tongue, how he wished to berate the child for her stupid naive actions... that was until he recalled exactly whom she was, with a rather poignant reminder as she called out her massive chain gun and started to blast the insects apart.

His Anti-God Slayer armour chose now to disperse back to the extra dimensional vault, and so the Ex-Quip magus decided to send his weapon back along with it. Right now, he needed both of his hands to get this job done. "Alright, let's see... she pressed that one, and locusts came forth..." he muttered, working on translating as fast as he could, the cacophony of battle raging on behind him. For now the locusts were only interested... in Sinali. Za'cha looked more closely at the hieroglyph that had been on the pillar, and noticed something strange in comparison to the others beside it.

"It's worn away... far more so than the others... almost as if it's been scrubbed off..." he said to himself, a theory soon coming to his mind. "Only one way to find out." he mused, poking the tip of his finger into the faded glyph. Almost as soon as he had done so, a portion of the locusts broke off from Sinali, and converged on him instead. The Dark Mage gave a satisfied smirk as his theory proved correct. "That is very clever." he said, loud enough for the undead child to hear him above the roar in the chamber. "The traps use not only the staff's magic, but our own as well!" called over Za'cha as he looked upon the oncoming swarm. "Deception's Mirror! Ripper's Fangs!" he invoked, the white smoke enveloping him, briefly disorientating the locusts, before dispersing to reveal... a female Za'cha with twin daggers in her hands.

She quickly set to work, the armour allowing her to move far more swiftly, her knives flashing through the insects with far greater precision. Between herself and Sinali, the insects were soon wiped out, nothing more than stains of goo on the floor and walls. Za'cha looked at Sinali before pointing a knife in the direction of the pillar. "The ancients have got this place set up so that if we poke anything that isn't the correct thing to poke, then it uses our own magic to activate traps like those locusts." she explained. "So, no more poking unless we're certain what it does." suggested the now gender bent Dark Mage.

Deception's Mirror:

Ripper's Fangs:

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 24th April 2015, 11:43 am

Sinali continued to slice apart the locusts when suddenly a group of them broke off going towards Za'cha who cast a spell that for some reason made him a woman. She stopped suddenly and got struck by some of the locusts. Her surprise at the gender bend was quickly removed by the pain and she swatted some more down. Soon both had brought them down and there were no more enemies left to face. However, there was still a puzzle to solve. A rather intricate puzzle as there were many tiles to face.

"Errr...Zazu why do you have boobies?" Sinali asked tilting her head. It was a rather bizarre effect of magic. She herself could grow them and become a woman rather than a child or even become a man. However, that was because her magic manipulated her body. His seemed to be weapons and armor so she was quite curious. If that was a result of the armor, as she suspected, she wanted to study it as it seemed like a rather odd power and magical artifacts fascinated her. Perhaps she could utilize such magical technology in her next experiment. She thought for a moment wondering how her experiment back at the guild was going. She made a mental note that she was going to have to spend more time with Zazu if only because his armor and weapons were very interesting.

She walked over, her chain gun fading away into its ring form, and began to look at the tiles. She was quite interested in puzzles. Perhaps it was her child-like mind. However, this seemed like quite a complex one. Good job she was a genius in this sort of thing. She stared at the puzzles trying to see a pattern. It was done in pictographs and she didn't have any sort of key to work off. "Any luck translating these Yabo?" she said changing her nickname for him whilst he, or perhaps she was more accurate, was in this form. She liked the nickname. It was suitable and childish. Plus it was the same length as her original nickname for him/her so she was quite happy. It had come to her quicker than most of her nicknames though.

She had no real clues. Perhaps if the one they had pressed wasn't so worn away she could work out some kind of clue. However, it was so it wasn't of much help. "Perhaps...we press another and see what happens...use it as a clue?" It was risky, but she had no real ideas when it came to this. Unless Tata thought of something himself/herself she would have to do it. SHe could PROBABLY handle anything it through at them, but....it would be more fun to do it the proper way.[/color]

Last edited by Sinali on 1st May 2015, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 29th April 2015, 12:25 am

Za'cha sighed as she sheathed her daggers into the back of her armours belt, in the slots that she had designed specifically for this Exquip combination. "I designed it that way..." she explained as she set to work on the translations proper, now that they weren't currently being swarmed over by killer sand locusts. "I've discovered in my time that there are certain magics that are only effective against certain genders. So, I sought a means to Break that form of magic should it be used against me." the gender swapped dark mage explained, as she hovered her hands over the various hieroglyphics and pictographs.

"That, and I find that any assassination targets, are a lot less defensive around girls. Ironic given that the old adage is that poison is a woman's weapon." Za'cha remarked, ignoring the undead child's new nickname for her. She frowned slightly as she looked over a small grouping of images. "That's not right..." muttered Za'cha, looking at the hieroglyphic text once again as well as the glyphs surrounding the ones in particular interest to her. "That's definitely not right... whoever wrote this... It's a damn code." she groaned, rubbing a forefinger and thumb on the bridge of her nose. "Great, so along with translating thousands of years old ancient picture writing, the damn things in a code as well."

She ran a hand through her hair as she looked at the imagery. "This is nonsense... I mean literal nonsense. It's as if they let a child do the writing..." said Za'cha before she snapped her fingers. "That's it... oh that's it... clever little bastards." she said before looking at the undead girl stood beside him. He then pointed at the four sigils in question. "That one depicts the staff. That one means leopard. That one indicates a book, and the final one means coconuts." she said before gesturing to encompass the rest of the images.

"The ones surrounding it make mention of the staff, and the purpose behind this place being the final resting place for the magus' mortal remains, but then it goes off into his legend of what he did with the staff... those four sigils are the key to figuring out where we go next... and I think it may require the mind of a child to decipher it, since it took a child to create this code." explained Za'cha, stepping to the side so that Sinali could reach the glyphs better herself. "You're resting this entire endeavour... on the unproven theory that a child had been set loose in here to make the code, and that the walking corpse can even think in the same way as this theoretical child." Pride remarked within the Exquip Dark Mage's mind, frowning all the while.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 1st May 2015, 1:55 am

Sinali tilted her head looking at the puzzle before her. She had been told it was a code and what some of the tiles meant. Coconuts, leopards, staff, book. Four sigils. Four rather different symbols. Four symbols all part of a code. She walked around the pillar and tried to understand the tales the sigils told of. Whilst those symbols were the key to the code the story was important to understanding it.

"The book tells the story of the staff wielder who went nuts and made leopards." She said pressing the symbols in that order. The sigils began to glow brightly and then behind them a door slid open from which swarmed another set of locusts. However, there was a definite increase in the magic she could sense from the staff meaning one of the pathways towards it had been revealed. She summoned up her gun again and let off two blasts burning through the locusts. There was no time to mess around. They had a staff to collect. Besides the locusts were incredibly annoying. They didn't hurt much. Purely irritation.

She stepped through the door and saw that it opened up onto a stone ledge with no balcony. She looked down over the edge and stared for a moment. There was no bottom, or not one she could see. She turned at the sound of grinding and saw stone pillars sliding in and out of the wall in a seemingly random fashion. They went in and out quite quickly. She was about to activate her flying spell to just skip this nonsense when she saw another set of sigils on the walls. At first they were jibberish, but then they changed so that they showed the language those of fiore spoke. "Those who cheat will face defeat. Those who fly will surely die" Sinali read out loud and looked up.

"Magic seals." she observed almost conversationally. "They'll activate on two occasions. First, if you don't jump across this then it will keep teleporting you back, an endless loop of defeat. Second, if you activate a flying ability to get across then it will launch spells to kill. Probably pretty powerful ones to." Quite an intricate defense and security. There was no choice except to try and jump across, which meant there was no choice, but to wait, observe and work out the pattern. Even with her enhanced leg strength and light weight she wouldn't be able to make it all the way across in less than three leaps. She looked at the pillars and made a comment. "Now that...is clever." she commented. "Not only do you have to jump across you have to make sure you hit the right pillars, in the right order. Not sure what will happen if you don't...guessing the same as if you cheat."

Last edited by Sinali on 1st May 2015, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st May 2015, 1:55 am

The member 'Sinali' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dance with Decay in the Crypts WeakMonster
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 11th May 2015, 12:52 am

Za'cha blinked before smacking her forehead with a slight groan. "It was that easy?" she sighed before chuckling. "Hindsight's twenty twenty, especially when the knowledge is coming from the mouths of babes as they once said and wrote." the gender-swapped Dark Exquip Magus smirked before blinking. "Babes as in small children, not the term its become now." she quickly explained before grimacing as more locusts appeared. "Well that's bloody annoying..." said Za'cha to herself as she watched them... merely annoy Sinali. Well, she is technically a zombie... she thought to herself, silently thanking that at least her internal monologue didn't shift into the higher octaves that her physical voice had.

Ignoring the mental huffing of the Dark Celestial Spirit of Pride residing within his mind, the gender swapped Dark Mage followed behind the zombie girl through the door, and bore witness to this new test of their skills. "...A jumping puzzle? Really?" sighed the Dark Celestial Spirit. "I think whomever made this tomb was going senile." he muttered darkly within the shared mind of his host. "Oh come on... I think it looks kind of fun." said Tessa, the Spirit of the Apocalypse Rider Death's Weapon. Za'cha gripped her head as the two immortal and timeless spirits bickered inside of her skull. "Will you two shut up already in there?!" she yelled, snarling as she punched her own skull to get the point across. When the two of them fell silent, Za'cha looked out across the empty space.

"Now... let's get to work. We've got a pattern to figure out." she muttered, training her eyes into the darkness, the two Spirits turning their gaze outwards as well. With three pairs of eyes working in unison, a pattern was slowly emerging in the pillars movements. Whilst Tessa watched their timings, Pride worked on analysing their relative distances and heights, whilst Za'cha inspected their physical traits for any hidden sigils or other such markings.

There was one downside to having three different beings working on three different things... whilst stuck in the one skull. Soon enough the Dark Magus found herself gripping her skull as a massive headache came to the fore. "Urgh... alright... what we got?" she asked of her inner guests. "The timings are on individual sequences for each of the pillars, but they appear to be on a four beat synchronisation." replied the Weapon of Death's Spirit. "Pillar heights do not exceed one another except for towards the middle where they reach further by two metres. They are all equidistant to one another, although the viewable angles would make it appear otherwise." Pride informed his host.

Za'cha took in this information and relayed it verbally to Sinali before adding her own observations. "Each of the pillars look the exact same as one another. There are no differentiating markings on any of the pillars. For all intents and purposes, they look the same as one another." she said before grinning. "Which means that only some are real." she said before sheathing her daggers and holding out her hand. "Hidden Saber!" she invoked, the massive longsword taking form in her grip. "Crescent Wave!" the Dark Mage commanded, swinging the sword in a horizontal arc. Whilst normally her main ranged attack, that was not the purpose of the attack this time.

As the wave passed by the pillars, it's magic cast a shadow upon the pillars... except for half of them. "Bingo. And marked." said Za'cha before dismissing the longsword and taking a knee. "Alright... hold on tight." the gender swapped Dark Mage said before sprinting forward and suddenly picking up Sinali and leaping forward into the darkness. "Second pillar, on the left. Third right. Fourth right. Fifth left. Sixth right." came the instructions from Pride whilst Za'cha focused on the jumping. "We're going to come up short!" exclaimed Tessa as they neared the other side. Za'cha nodded before glancing at Sinali. "Sorry about this." she said before throwing the undead child towards the other side, and pulling out her daggers, using them to grip into the wall on the other side, then clinging onto the wall with one dagger before grabbing the small undead child before she fell into the abyss if she hadn't made it to the other side.

She climbed back up and sat down on the platform, breathing in and out a bit raggedly. "Alright... there?" she asked the undead child before hearing a click coming from ahead of them. "Tch... guess the tomb didn't like that." Za'cha grumbled.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 11th May 2015, 12:52 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 25th May 2015, 12:15 pm

Sinali had been trying to work out the patterns herself, but it seemed that Yabo had managed to solve it. Well, he/she did have an advantage, even if Sinali didn't know it. He had three minds working on the problem rather than her one. She had managed to work out some weren't real through her own observation, but hadn't managed to work out a way to test which was real. SHe also hadn't worked out the pattern. It seemed she didn't have to because she was suddenly swept up and carried across in a series of bounding leaps. However, it became clear as they got closer to the end that they were not going to make it. Would this be the end of them? It seemed that way. She couldn't get into a good leaping position from how she was carried and using any spells to get across would end up with them being sent back. Flight would kill them. And no one would be foolish enough to throw the undead queen would they?

Yes, it seemed. Yes they would. She was thrown with force and cleared the edge of it. She threw herself into a roll and skidded to a halt almost going over the edge of another abyss. She slowly rose to her feet and looked over at Yabo who was climbing up. The urge to kick her off and to her death was very high, but she was not that stupid. She knew it was the only way forward. So she would forgive it this once. Just this once. It was as she was asked if she was ok that a click was heard followed by a loud grinding as a panel of wall slid open revealing another one of the leopard like creatures. She grinned sadistically and cracked her knuckles. It seemed she would have something to take her anger out on after all.

She walked towards it and it dashed out leaping at her. She merely fell backwards dropping onto her back and kicked upwards with both legs sending it flying further and into a wall where it hit hard and cracked quite heavily. However, it wasn't down yet. It let out a roar that sounded like an echo and began to stalk around the girl on the floor. She slowly rose up and seemed to foolish get up so her back was facing it. It used that moment and tried to lunge at her, but suddenly her head twisted round with a sadistic grin and then her body followed with a powerful roundhouse kick shattering the head of the creature. Once more a magical aura burst from it returning back to the staff. The rest of the creature crumbled away. "I feel much better now. Shall we keep going?"

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 20th June 2015, 9:35 am

Za'cha watched as Sinali dispatched the sand-leopard construct with swift and relative ease. She shuddered when the undead girl spoke about feeling much better now, which made her think that she definitely did not appreciate being thrown. "Well," said Za'cha as the gender-swapping armour and knives dispersed into magical dust, returning him to his rightful state, "guess we're going that way then. When that construct was destroyed, it left a new bread crumb trail." he said, taking up the point position once more, keeping an eye out for any more traps.

"We have to be getting close to it by now... the ancient cultures generally tended to have the more... intricate traps closer to the burial chamber." said the Dark Exquip mage, hiking a thumb in the direction behind them of the trap they had just navigated not a moment ago. As they walked onwards, Za'cha cast his eyes upon the carvings on the walls and columns passing them by. "Hmm... strange. If I'm reading these right..." he mused before holding up a hand and stopping still. Slowly he looked around the portion of the corridor they were in before pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing.

"Typical... just typical..." the Dark magus grumbled before he looked at Sinali. "We've got a problem." he said before pointing to a section of the ceiling ahead. "Seems that our deceased friend decided that pillar jumping wasn't enough. The stonework ahead doesn't matte up with the rest of the corridor, which means that we've either got a collapsing ceiling with tons of crushing sand ahead, or something more cliche like dropping boulders or probably crushing walls with spikes." said Za'cha as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Doubt we could fly through here if its the latter two, definitely not if its the former... plus can't tell if the same magical threat is still in place or not from the last death trap concerning flight..." he muttered to himself as he tried to come up with a solution to the situation looming before them. As he stood there contemplating, he felt something brush against his shoulder. Raising an eyebrow he looked at it... it was several grains of loose sand. "What the..." he said before looking up and growling. "Guess this place has got a damn timing mechanism built into it. Nothing for it then." he said before looking at Sinali. "You get to be first to see one of my new creations. Wasn't hoping to test field it though in these kind of conditions." he said before backing up a little and taking up a crouching stance, as if he was about to sprint in an olympic competition. "Kraken's Seal!" he invoked, blue smoke and red lightning engulfing him as he shot forward, trying to scoop up the undead girl in his arms.

Right on cue, the ceiling began to collapse on top of them, loose stones hurtling down along with the threat of living entombment by the sand. As the tiles and stones got close to them however, from within the smoke burst forth a set of armoured tentacles, each one spearing into a stone slab, then sending it flying into one of the others nearby. The smoke dispersed to reveal Za'cha's latest spell armour creation. "The world is my weapon in this armour." he said in brief explanation as he continued to run down the corridor.

Stats:

Kraken's Seal:

Theme AMV:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th June 2015, 9:35 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 20th June 2015, 10:26 am

Za'cha spoke about the corridor ahead. According to him there was likely a trap of some kind. It could be the ceiling falling, it could be boulders or it could be spikes. There wasn't any clear indication. Or at least there wasn't until sand began to trickle down and Za'cha spoke of a new spell.

As Za'cha activated his new spell Sinali decided it was time to test one of her own new spells. "Juice time." she said and walked forward seemingly ignoring the falling sand and roof. However, with each step her body and clothing seemed to be slowly melting. Nothing else appeared to have happened until suddenly the roof and everything fell down on top of her covering their escape and throwing up a huge dust cloud. When the cloud faded there was no sign of Sinali. None at all. It seemed very much like she had been crushed in the trap. Was this truly the end of Sinali? 

Suddenly, there was a faint goopy sound and a pink, red and other natural and rather eerie coloured goop began to seep from the stones and rubble. It slowly began to rise up into a pillar of goop before gradually reforming into Sinali. She cracked her neck and looked back at the way out. "Well, it seems they really want us to keep playing." she said calmly and cheerfully as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It was almost as if a ceiling falling on her, turning to goop and reforming was something she did every day. Which in a way was true to some extent. Sinali got into some rather odd, creepy activities and so this was pretty natural for her. In fact, it was almost...well...normal compared to some of the stuff she got up to.

"Kind of a boring trap though." she commented looking at it thoughtfully. She wondered what had triggered it. Had they gone past something that had activated a timer. Had defeating the leopard activated a timer? Or had it just been them getting across? There was no clear answer and no way to really find out. Her curiosity would have to go unsated for now. "Let's go Mr.Zazu. Nice armor by the way." With that she began to skip forward humming a tune. The particular tune she was humming for some reason seemed quite eerie. Perhaps it was the tone of her voice or perhaps it was just because it was her and she seemed to unatturally happy. It wasn't clear what made it creepy. It just...well...was. 

It wasn't clear exactly what would come up next. There wasn't any real hints. The corridors seemed pretty normal and in all truth Sinali wasn't really playing much attention anymore.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Za'cha
    Za'cha

Death of Slayers

Death of Slayers

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Za'cha 24th June 2015, 2:57 pm

The Dark Mage was forced to agree with the undead child. Compared to the last pair of traps, this one was practically basic... that was until he saw the sand behind them forming up into one of the Leopard Golems. "Figures..." he cursed under his breath as the creatures began to charge towards them from behind. He hurled some of his recently acquired stones towards them, frowning beneath his helm as they hardly made a dent in them, which was then repaired by the still falling sand. "Oh that's just bloody perfect." he sighed, somewhat impressed by this traps ingenuity.

The golem would pursue them to the end of the corridor, all the while proving nigh indestructible due to their regeneration capabilities as the sand and stone continued to fall down upon them. It was either be crushed by the sand as the intruders tried to fight the golem, or be taken down by the golem as they try to outrun the collapsing ceiling. "Damned if we do, damned if we don't." he said to himself with a sardonic chuckle. With that being said he considered the currently skipping undead child who was keeping pace with him... somehow. Part of him knew that that shouldn't be physically possible for someone of her height... but then again in a world of magic, physical impossibilities were broken near enough on a daily basis.

"Keep going ahead to the end, I'll play with the kitty. If the pattern holds then the collapsing should only continue on till the end... thus the golem will lose any form of regeneration. I'll need to do a little digging later but that'll be easy enough." he said to her before he performed a skid turn, one hand held wide open as he called upon a weapon from his arsenal, his mind going through the possibilities and combinations as well as later utilisation. "Celtchar!" he invoked, the halberd weapon surging forth into being as he then charged the leopard golem.

The leopard struck towards him, its claws easily bypassing his armour, even as his blade struck deep into its core. Za'cha snarled in pain before thrusting his armours tendrils into the beasts head, even as he hoisted it overhead. The golem struggled in mid-air before finding itself plummeting towards the ground and its head crashing into the floor like an egg. The Dark magus panted a little before looking at the corridor beyond his position and sighing at all the compacted sand that was now between him and Sinali. "Oh well..." he mused before holding his weapon before him. "SINALI!" he called out. "STEP AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" he yelled out, hoping he could hear her... or else this was going to be very messy. "Whirlwind Shield!" he invoked, the halberd spinning at high velocity as he charged the sand barrier, making an impromptu drill which also blew the sand away in front of him forwards till eventually he burst through into the next chamber.

He rolled his shoulders and leaned on his weapon a little, checking where the golem had penetrated his armour. "Well... guess that settles that... none of my armour's going to work effectively as... well, armour against these things." mused Za'cha aloud before he dispersed it back to where it usually resided. He looked towards the undead girl. "Shall we?" he said, gesturing towards the rest of the tomb, his weapon still in hand.

Stats:

Theme AMV:
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 4th July 2015, 2:05 pm

Sinali kept moving as Zazu suggested. It was the only real option what with the collapsing ceiling and everything. She couldn't exactly do much. Particularly if the creatures were going to just keep regenerating. The trap was certainly a lot more ingenious then they had given it credit for. Forming into the sand leopards and then using the falling sand to repair themselves. A truly impressive trap. She was actually slightly pleased. Suddenly, he shouted at her to get out of the way of the door. She had no idea why, but she suddenly dropped down into a puddle of liquid again. With a blast of wind suddenly Zazu blasted his way through and into the next chamber. The leopards appeared to be gone which was a good thing. Though it also seemed that their exit was now blocked.

"We might have to find another way out." Sinali said. She wasn't sure if it was possible to dig through all of that rubble and it would be rather time consuming. There was hopefully another way out, but for now a way back was not first on her mind. What was on her mind was the room they were now in. Fortunately, Zazu's blast hadn't propelled him too far forward as the room itself was their next test. She slowly reformed into her full body form and cracked her neck.

"Zazu...I think if we walk across these tiles in the wrong order then its going to do something bad." Sinali said indicating the floor which was a huge network of tiles marked with various symbols. Hieroglyphs of some kind perhaps. Whatever they were it was clear they were important. And from what she could see there were various carvings and such on the wall. Magical carvings by the looks of them. If they stepped on the tiles incorrectly they would likely activate and then something bad would happen. Likely instant death like the other puzzles they had solved. That or some more monsters. It was going to be quite difficult to deal with. There wasn't any clear pattern she could see. So it seemed that they would have to sit and think.

This was quite an odd mission for her. Normally her missions involved killing or destroying. This one involved brains above everything else. A rather interesting mission and a good test to see whether she and Zazu were more than just power. It was clear from the sort of work she did that she wasn't all brawn, but this was a different sort of brains then what she was used to using. Still, they had solved two puzzles so far. A third shouldn't prove too much of a problem though it was worth noting that the puzzles were getting harder and harder the closer they go to the staff.

Magic:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:49 am