Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed)

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) Empty Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed)

Post by Strawberry 2nd February 2015, 6:30 pm

(Spectators, don't interfere. Free to post however!)
    Nuria stood, heat emmitting off her body as usual. This would be a fun day, she can test out her armor. The armor she wore emitted the same red energy off of her, making her seem like she was smoking, and it gave her the appearance of a young knight. Her opponent was one she was familiar with, she performed a job with Kukki before and was once in a team, but they disbanded. Now they battled, in an arena. Interesting turn to events, Nuria thought. Nuria stood, and surveyed her surroundings. One half, the side she stood on was a field of dry grass, with few dry trees on it. Then, suddenly around halfway, where the other combatant stood there was nothing but a flat marble ground. How this arena changed with every battle, Nuria didn't know. How it knew exactly what the combatants liked and what scenery would fit them, again she didn't know. All Nuria knew was that she got the chance to kick someone's ass, and she wouldn't get in trouble for it. She began to walk towards her opponent, her armor making a "chink chink" sound with every step, until she stood at the bare edge of her customized side, so she could speak to her opponent. "Welp, hope your ready like I am." she cracked her knuckles. "And lets make this one helluva fight, k?"
    Buffs/Debuffs: None
    MP: 100%
    HP: 100%
    Cooldowns: None

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) NaomiSig
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) Empty Re: Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed)

Post by --Cookie__ 2nd February 2015, 6:53 pm

Standing with one arm crossed behind her head, the other holding out her headphones, allowing them to swing in a constant circular motion around her finger. A battle? Gotta be interesting! Even though the humanoid had yet to use her magic, she could already taste the sweetness on her tongue, a cruel smile lighting up her face. “Let’s get this goin’ Nuria!” She knew exactly who she was going to be dueling against and she had a small idea how powerful her former teammate’s magic was. It was definitely something to be fearful of, though instead of becoming scared - the bluenette felt a rush of adrenaline rush through her body. After approaching the edge of her side of the arena, cold emitting from the stone marble made the pixels of her ankles shudder and hum loudly. “Hell yeah! Let’s fight till we drop!” Kukki slammed her headphones onto her head, positioning the speakers so only one covered one of her ears, the other pressed roughly against the back of her other ear.
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    CoolDowns: None
    [[Tell me if I miss anything please ;~;]]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) Empty Re: Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed)

Post by Strawberry 3rd February 2015, 5:26 pm

Nuria thought about how calm Kukki was being. She's being so cool about this. She doesn't know that I have the potential to kick her ass? Meh, whatever. The calmer they are the more fun it is. she thought to herself. "Sure, but I won't be the one dropping now, and I won't show mercy." Nuria's body changed a dark red color, very similar to the color of her armor. She took a few steps forward, the metal now clanking against the marble with every step. "Let's try this out for size!" she yelled. Nuria raised her left arm and opened her hand into a palm, and a fireball appeared in it. In the right arm a lightning-bolt shaped rod of fire appeared in it, and she gripped it and held it like it was a javelin. With a swift motion, Nuria threw the spear of fire aiming directly for Kukki's chest, and if it met it's mark it would spear her as if it were a true javelin, and Nuria also threw the fireball to Kukki's right, so that she could prevent the flow of motion. Nuria then sprinted to Kukki's left, only to send a punch toward her ribs, while the red energy around her fist glowed brighter, which would leave a burn upon the impact as well as a fierce punch to the ribs.
    Cooldowns: 2 and 2

Because I'm Bored... (spectators allowed) NaomiSig

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:31 am