Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg

Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg Empty Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg

Post by Simba 31st January 2015, 12:46 pm

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tags go here; N/A
    Nai has never been to Fiore before, and is currently hiding his identity.
    Settled in the corner of the worn out room, yet accompanied by distant chatter and the scent of alcohol. His head was lowered slightly as he peered down at his drink, spinning the sour liquid around rather than tossing it down like it was meant to be. There was a dull expression on his face, and he seemed rather uninterested in the banter that was developing a few lengths away from him. The banter, that was directed toward him. You see. Compared to his current lifestyle, he couldn't be more irked that some thug looking man dared to approach him and demand for the bags of money that sat at his side. Before nobody approached him. They were to afraid of his status to bother even trying. But, despite this he couldn't blame the people of Fiore. They didn't know who the hell he was after all.

"Hey!" a large hand slammed down on the table he was currently settled at, barely missing his drink and catching him away from his thoughts as he peered up slightly. Half of his face was hidden by the shadow of his hood, making the thug like man think Nai was terribly to shy to say a word, "...I can see you don't like talk, in that case just hand those bags over." the tone of the man's voice softened to a more arrogant tone, rather than aggressive, causing a smirk to travel along Nai's lips. A barely noticeable giggle loomed from his mouth, until it grew rather boisterous, frightening the man for a brief moment as he practically strangled at the chest of his cloak to halt himself from laughter with a satisfied sigh. "Heh, the people here are really stupid!" Nai remarked, he wiped a tear from his eye, causing the man and his comrades behind him, to grow extremely pissed off. He was aware they might resort to violence, so he swiftly moved first, whipping out a metal wand and inclining it in the direction of the man who vocaled the most.

They all seemed suddenly terrified, especially the man who's throat was being urged against a rather valuable wand. " Do you all want to be killed or something?" he questioned with a playful tone, sinister expression painted along his features as they now caught a glimpse of what he looked like. Lengthy raven hair that was slightly unorganized, and piercing crimson irises that gleamed against the shade of his hood wickedly. If it hadn't been for the clothing underneath his cloak, they might've mistaken him as a woman with a rather boyish voice. "S-Sorry, lets go!" one of the other guys hollered from behind, tugging on the man who seemed like he was in a bit of a pinch with Nai. Although, the raven-haired man took amusement in their fear and watched as they dashed out of the bar like a group of cowardly dogs, smirking all the while.

PYXIS

Last edited by Simba on 27th February 2015, 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme / Approaching:
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg Empty Re: Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg

Post by Tuna 3rd February 2015, 12:19 pm

The silent city of Talonia. Loud enough to drown out just about any noise Lyserg would make. Perfect for a situation such as paying a broker for some information about the current status of the Magic Council after the escalation in this place. Not to mention the reactions of some other dark guilds. Yahg At'ell. A man originall from Desierto, but migrated here during young years with his family. Without money and a practice, his parents sweeped into the broker business, and so did he shortly after.

Lyserg was sitting at a table across from Yahg, wearing nothing but his usual hood as well as some loose clothes underneath. He hadn't brought his earring, nor his big blade or armor. All he had on him was his short sword strapped to the backside of his waist. Other than that, he was clear as not to draw attention to him. He was the one that had destroyed this city over a month ago for what seemed like no good reason, and apparently his transactions with certain people had failed, as it cleared up after. So he wanted to lay low. Something, as already implied, that was fairly easy in a city full of factionless, illoyal misfits trying to get just about any job anyone would offer them.

"I have the information you requested in your intial message." Yahg opened up. His vocabulary was impeccable, but there was a slight accent, likely carried over from his parents. Lyserg was hiding under his hood, registering some commotion in the eastern end of the shady bar he and his broker were sitting in now. "I wouldn't have expected any less. I do wonder, how to you transmit information? Physically, or will you just tell me?" He questioned honestly.

Yahg had to snicker at the remark. "The broker business is a dangerous one, having anything traceable has lead to the downfall of many great colleagues of mine. No, I prefer to only talk. In a city like this, there is no safer method." Lyserg smiled, just barely visible under the large hood that concealed his face. Yahg was rather open. His brown frizzy hair fell over his smooth facial features. His dark-toned skin reflected the meek light that was set up in this place. He looked rather young likely not older than 25.

"Very well, I believe payment is due before I receive the product." Lyserg remarked and pulled out a small sack full of jewels that he tossed over to the broker. It was then that the commotion seemingly got louder. Causing Lyserg's attention to shift for a moment. He heard a rude, accented voice attempting to intimidate what were likely nothing more than local street thugs. For a split second, he moved his face in front of the hood and caught a glimpse while a group of ruffians started to rush out the door.

A wand struck his field of vision. Locking eyes with the object, he sharpened his senses. It was en expensive tool, he could discern that much. The person attached to it seemed like a feisty youth trying to prove his own strength to him. Shifting back to Yahg, he looked him in the eyes and interuppted his talking. The information he was receiving from him was what he searched for, no doubt. But right now his interest was lying elsewhere.

"Yahg, what can you tell me about the boy in the north eastern corner from your position. Long black hair coming out of his darkened cloak." The broker stopped for a moment and took a plain look, not really caring about whether the boy would look back. Slightly confused, he goggled back at Lyserg. "Uh... he's.. not from around here." He simply said, continuously peering between his client and the boy. "You... have a connection with him or something?" He asked, still perplex.

"We agreed on no questions. You have never heard of me, I won't give you any information." Lyserg sighed and then peered back at Yahg. "Take the payment, I have heard the things I needed to hear. In case I require more, I will notify you." Yahg, still confused snatched the bag of jewels off from the table and then proceeded to stand up and slander through the bar. Walking past the boy his client had pointed out earlier, Yahg stopped and backed up a bit, now standing in front of him.

"Hey..." he expressed somewhat sheepishly. "I'm not one of the bad guys, that's why I'll tell you." Peering over to his client again, he saw that he was not looking over right now. "The guy on the north eastern end of the bar from where you're sitting... I think he noticed you. Carrying quite a load... take care." With those words, Yahg left unsure what to make of his meeting. Being a broker was an incredibly dangerous business, but he wouldn't lose his humanity over it. That was something he had promised himself.

Lyserg was still sitting at the table. Of course he had noticed Yahg stopping. That was exactly what he wanted. The raven-haired youth had his attention directed towards him. Lyserg let some time pass by, making sure that the youth wouldn't leave the building and then proceeded to approach him after a while. He had dropped his hood, not wanting to seem suspiscious. With his loose, button-collar t-shirt and the buckled short sword on his waist he seemed more like an adventurer than a shady criminal. "Good evening." He put forth to the youth with more load than he could carry.

Last edited by Lyserg on 4th February 2015, 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg Empty Re: Encounter With A Fraud | Private | Nai & Lyserg

Post by Simba 3rd February 2015, 7:10 pm

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tags go here; N/A
    As the door swung shut behind the street thugs, Nai's head lowered slightly as a brief sigh escaped past his parted lips. The people here really were annoying, although, his irked gut felt more uneasy as he had the feeling he was being watched. He did not sense Al-Thamen was anywhere near where he was currently settled in, and went to turn back toward his seat and belongings before a voice broke through the now muted bar. His body halted, and his crimson irises glowed through the shade of his hood in an intimidating matter as he watched this man vocal quietly before him. There was baffled expression written along his face, and as the man quickly walked out without another world, Nai found himself blinking at now blank space. "What?" he frowned slightly, glancing back and forth along the bar. There weren't that many people around, and regardless of what they looked like or what they were doing they were all quite suspicious looking.

"Heh, what a joke." he scoffed, assuming the man before was just playing around with him. His frame descended back into the wooden chair with a thud, and he hoisted his feet up to rest them on the worn out table, arms folded behind his head. The seat, the area, it wasn't as good as the Pergrande Palace, and just remembering how suiting the chair was for ones comfort was extremely disheartening to Nai. He sighed again, something he had been picking up recently while thinking of the one place he was trying to forget. Al-Thamen was practically under control of that place now, there was no way out for the royalty but war and death. Although Al-Thamen couldn't do much without Nai, and he was fully aware they would do anything to get their hands on him again. His feet casually slid off of the table as he leaned forward, hand extending out toward the drink that was still there, untouched even after all the commotion from before.

His lips urged against the tip of the glass, tasting alcohol briefly before another voice, just next to the table he was at, called out to him. He hesitated, peering up from the shadow of his hood to see who stood there. At first, Nai assumed it was just an acquaintance of the street thugs from before, but quickly changed his opinion of this man as a flutter of black rukh approached him, and then faded. Of course, it was not visible to anybody else except him, which made his very being so unique. Although he was not alone in that case. "Can I help you old man?" he questioned, peering up with a childish grin spread across his lips. His wand was still resting in his left hand, loosely balancing between his index finger and middle, while his right hand delicately placed the still full glass back onto the table.
    PYXIS

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 5th February 2015, 1:43 pm

Lyserg noticed the grin of the young man directed towards him. He seemed to attempt to provoke him with the old man comment. Lyserg, as typically stoic as he was, decided to adapt to the situation and present himself how the young boy likely perceived him. Grinning back, Lyserg raised his arms and lowered his gaze. "Oh please, I'm barely in my mid-thirties." He stated and grabbed an empty chair from another table near the one he was standing at. Scooting it across the floor, it made a loud creaking noise before he abruptly stopped it and whilst sitting down asked: "May I?"

Now sitting across from the young boy, Lyserg skimmed him. A dark hood, much like his, pulled into his face. He didn't want to be seen. Pitch black hair and relatively light skin. Not to mention red eyes that flashed up every now and then. Lyserg, whilst keeping up the facade of a relatively open but still-somewhat-suspiscious-stranger flipped through his mental database. His skintone was too light for Fiore, and his stature too skinny. His eyes, although big, were somewhat slanty. His skintone was more reminiscent of something from the Eastern parts of Earthland. The wand the youngster was holding told Lyserg already that he was a runaway magician from one or another part of Pergrande. Which, in itself was notable already.

A short spark of silence later, Lyserg began to talk and heaved his arms onto the table. He didn't want to seem threatening or as if he was going to pull a fast one on the black-haired youth. And he also knew that his muscles looked pretty good in the short sleeved shirt he was wearing. The currently modern sense of fashion spoke quite a bit to him. Folding his hands, he looked at the young man with his hawk-like eyes. "First off, you can call me Dante. And yes, you can help me very much. I can tell that you have a lot to speak about. Not to mention the multiple loads of money you are carrying around. I want to know about you." Lyserg said honestly, in a much more flirtatious tone and with a much brighter face than stood behind the words he spoke.

"If you agree, I'm sure there are things I can help you with in return. And before you voice your doubts about me, I am a very capable man. If you wish so, I can prove it to you right here and right now." He asked somewhat challengingly. In that moment, a waitress came to their table and asked if he wanted something to drink. "Bring us two cups of wine." He responded in a rather commanding manner with a wave of his hand. Lyserg then leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms not letting his gaze stray away from the miniscule gaps in the boy's fringe to meet his eyes.

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 6th February 2015, 3:37 pm

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tags go here; N/A
    He didn't seem vexed as Nai thought he would be from that old man comment. It was something he said regularly to describe the people he was aquatinted with, regardless if they were younger. His head lowered into a nod, granting him access to sit across the table with him in an uneasy silence. The only thing that accompanied them was distant chatter and the clatter of glasses. It grew uncomfortable in the atmosphere, and Nai's crimson pools faltered to the rukh that danced around this man. Black and white. It was hard to grasp if he was somebody of good intentions, or bad ones. Though his interest in the rukh faded as he listened to him speak, face pulled back into a neutral yet serious expression.

He minded how he spoke, not making an action with his voice as the wand twirled hesitantly in between the fingers of his left hand. This man was suspicious, noting everything that was definitely true. Could he have been the one that guy mentioned earlier? he pondered, reaching out toward the the glass of wine that was placed onto the table. It had been awhile since he last tasted something like this, and his lips urged against the glass as he tossed down the liquid that was meant to be taken down more, slowly. His right hand placed it back down onto the wooden and worn out table with a clatter, eyes lowered briefly before he peered back up at Dante.

"Who are you really, Dante?" Nai said, his voice was lowered so that nobody nearby could hear. That regular childish smile played at the corner of his lips once more as he kneaded his arms against the table, "You're capable of many things, I can tell..." he paused, revealing his canine like grin, "But are you sure you're willing to get involved with me?" he questioned, half serious and half teasing tone ringing out from his words. His hood was still pulled over his head, shadowing most of his face and causing his unusual ringed eyes to glow. Nai couldn't deny that this Dante man had tugged his interest. Despite him feeling rather cautious, the rukh around him was drawn toward Dante like a moth to a flame.
    PYXIS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 7th February 2015, 7:07 pm

Lyserg snickered at Nai's question. Who he really was? The answer should have been simple, but asking it someone like him was an entirely different matter. It would take up more time than the youngster had. Lyserg kept his grin up and furrowed his eyebrows as the youngster seemed to enjoy the attention he was giving him. He was trying to play with Lyserg, and oh my what a bad decision it could have turned out to be. Lucky for him, the location they were in forbade Lyserg from unleashing the entirety of his being on the the raven-haired youth. He leaned forward and put his arms on the table with a thump, gently grabbing his cup, nosing its contents and taking a small sip.

"Heavens, this is awful." He stated with a stoic expression. Not the kind of wine he was used to... or preffered. But in a shabby location like this, there was nothing better to be expected. Something Lyserg was entirely aware of. There was just some enjoyment to be gotten out of reacting like common people did. It made him feel less like a sociopath at times. Placing the cup back on the table silently, he then pointed his gaze back at the person across the table. "Well, however I am supposed to call you, what kind of capabilities do you see in me? Considering the list of people I've gotten involved with, you would surely not even make the top ten. Unless of course, you think you can impress me." He stated in a charming, almost ensnaring manner.

"Perhaps you can tell me who I really am by just looking at me? Because exactly that happens to fall into my capabilities. Being able to read people like books." It was worded gently, and inconspicuously, but it was a challenge that Lyserg had decided to respond with. It was a simple task for Lyserg to notice the smallest details about people. Hairs that stuck to clothing, the way people talked, acted and behaved. And many more aspects of people that painted one big self-portrait of their being. For people who understood what it meant to deduct, it was a simple task to point out these things and deduct their meaning. As such, it disturbed Lyserg that there were only a small amount of things he was able to derive from the young boy across the table. He was... surprisingly veiled for someone with as much attached to him as he had.

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 8th February 2015, 4:04 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tags go here; N/A
    Nai getting cocky, prepare yourself -cackles-
    A short and barely noticeable chuckle escaped past his lips as Dante noted how awful the wine tasted. And he didn't disagree with his remark either. It was cheap, something he was not familiar with compared to the beverages they offered back at home. And the way Dante acted had even reminded him of the royal family as-well, intimidating, commanding. There was a list of traits he had gathered inside his head but at the moment they were of no value to him. Instead he was more absorbed as he spoke, lightly dipping his head to the side and wary of him with curious eyes. Nai's expression composed that of a rude and arrogant young man, with a suspicious amount of money and tool that was not discerned often in these parts. But despite the supply of people that had confronted him for his jewels, they had all come to the conclusion that he was much much more than what he portrayed.

"...You can call me, Judar." he lastly said after a moment of silence, tampering with the empty wine glass with his free hand as though he had abruptly become disinterested in Dante, and more keen with the glass, "I definitely think I could impress you... my... magic... isn't something you come across usually..." his tone was dull but somewhat trembling with confidence as he descended his palm away from the glass and gaped back at Dante with monotone eyes, "You seem like the kind of person who could read others well," Nai paused as a crude smile raised onto the corner of his lips, chin now seated in the palm of his free hand, "I guess that means you know where I came from? To bad~... I was hoping that wasn't obvious, but I guess I'm at fault for flashing this thing around." a sigh liberated from his mouth and he briefly looked over at the wand he was fumbling around with in his other hand, swiftly whirling it around one last time before contracting it behind his ivory scarf, "Although when I was talking about capabilities old man... I was talking about power." there was a gleam that briefly shined along his cardinal eyes, dangerous expressed grin curving back onto his lips, more villainous than before.
    PYXIS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 10th February 2015, 6:38 pm

"Judar, huh?" Lyserg responded with a raised brow. That had surprised him. The name wasn't Pergrandian. It was Desiertan. Perhaps Midian, but anything except Pergrandian. His mind was racing through his mental database of names and their origins. But he couldn't find anything specifically for Judar. Perhaps it was a codename? Or a fake identity. But then where did the descendant of a Pergrandian Magi get a Desiertan, perhaps Midian name from? It made as little sense to him as the boy's presence in this bar did as a whole. Not to mention the piles of wealth seated around him.

He scoffed at Judar's 'magic' comment. He thought it to be incredibly boring and draining to find out about people's magic, their physical abilities. It was usually, one way or the other, obvious. Magic existed in a variety of forms. That one or another format that one hadn't seen before appeared eventually was more than probable. "Although I know where you come from, there are too many things about you that don't make sense. Appearance... and otherwise. I have met enough Magi to know that they have the most frequent usage of wands, but it's the material it is made of that points out to me you're from the Eastern Kingdom. Is it an Onyx crystal? With specs of ruby? I would need a closer look to discern that, but those are not to be found anywhere but Pergrande. Including the fact that in Bosco wands take an entirely different design, yes, I know where you are from, and yes it is your fault for flashing your wand around." Lyserg explained in his casual, stoic tone.

But he went back to crossing his arms and leaning back, it was the last thing Judar had said that made Lyserg question the decision he was about to fell in his mind. "Tse.." he hissed. "And power... power is boring." He claimed, waving his hand as though he were calling someone off. "Anyone can be powerful. Being powerful is not interesting. Being powerful has no substance, it has no intention. Just look into the newspaper and check the front pages. The people that are being written about are powerful, but they are not interesting. The only thing that makes them interesting is the question what they are going to use their power for. And in most cases... well, only boredom and predictable actions that hold no real value for the world or its progress."

Lyserg closed his eyes. "No... what I find interesting all lie up in here." He said tapping onto his head. "And up until now, I thought that something must also be up there." He stated, whilst pointing at Judar's head. "But perhaps I was wrong?" Raising an eyebrow once more, Lyserg steered his gaze up and down Judar condescendingly. "Perhaps the reasons you are here are more simple than I my assumptions. Perhaps you are just a wanderer who robbed a cart full of riches. Perhaps your parents are a Pergrandian Magi who lives in Fiore and a Desiertan woman who fell in love with him. Perhaps... unless..." Lyserg stated as his eyes began to open wide. Something had just clicked. His gears had not once stopped moving all this time, and they had brought a to the front of his mind. "Solomon." He whispered and focused his glare back at Judar. With squinted eyes, he looked at him with an eery sense of suspiscion. Something wasn't right. He was trying to grasp the facts necessary, but they were so old and likely irrelevant to everything he had ever done that the place they were stored at was too deep to access whilst sitting in a bar and drinking wine.

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 13th February 2015, 6:42 pm

I FEEL IT ALL IN THE CENTER OF MY HEART

you're the love of my life

The juvenile cast tarnished from his face as Dante concluded his chatter with the faint mumble of that name. He had heard it so many times before, from the organization, from royalty. But because of his child-hood being restrained on a daily basis he had, in the end, lost interest, and then, had just forgotten. His dull eyes lowered to the wooden table, hands lastly embracing the small cup of alcohol as he hoisted it toward his mouth letting the sour liquid pool into his mouth. It traveled down his throat, burning it briefly as he casually placed the glass back down and rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand, "I don't know my parents, so you can assume all you want about them," peering down at the now half full class he watched the ice shift and melt as he continued speaking, "As for this Solomon. I also don't know much about him, in-fact let me fix that. I don't know anything about him. And even though I've heard his name on multiple occasions for some reason his story had always been kept away from me..." he seemed depressed for a moment, a shadow cloaking his expression before he raised his head back up into the faintly lit room. His gaze contacted Dante's glare once again, this time returning the heaviness in the atmosphere with a glare as heated as his own.

"You talk to much... Power... it may be boring to you, old man, but it comes in various things all over the world. To the people who haven't even seen half the world, you have no idea how thrilling it is to find something that interests you, something you've never seen before." he brought his hands up in-front of him and clamped them together firmly, a crooked and rather wicked smile crossing his face as his features darkened, "People that can be manipulated into using that power for the right way... I really like that... Those naive and oblivious people!" he spoke with a tone that danced of delight, of excitement and of darkness. His expression softened after a few moments of silence, and he settled his arms back onto the table. He was feeling edgy now as the rukh crowded around him, a dark aura looming from his body as his magic seemed to be piling continuously together like snowfall. Damn it, guess it's time to leave... ; As he stood to his feet, the chair creaked back with a boisterous screech and he barely grunted in grievance as he pursued to hold off the death from embracing anybody else. His hands extended up and held his head as though he were in a sudden distraught, staggering off to the side to gather his things.

A bag crowded with jewels descended onto the table in-front of Dante, and his crimson irises gaped at him as he weakly smiled, "For wasting your time." he breathed and then, casually walked outside, the bell on the door ringing as he left. He needed to get somewhere isolated, somewhere that wouldn't draw Al-Thamen toward him. Nai especially didn't feel like killing anybody either. Al-Thamen was enough, the Council was just another fly that probably would not leave him alone if he made the mistake of hurting somebody with this curse. Even after years of using this magic, it was still unbelievably hard to control.  

words
    tagged
    @Lyserg
    extra
    boop
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 16th February 2015, 2:06 pm

The tension grew thicker as Judar began to reply. Frantically, Lyserg's eyes begam searching in the air for answers. Flickering like a the broken hand of a clock he grew frustrated as the knowledge he attempted to access was blocked out by some other thought time and time again. 'Solomon... Desierto...' Judar's response frustrated Lyserg even more. This youngster was anything but a normal one. 'Pergrande.. the connection... where is the connection...' As his mind was racing, he couldn't properly think up a response for Judar, and that was just when he decided to take his leave.

As if coming out of a coma, Lyserg slowly began to be aware of his surroundings once more. "For wasting your time." and a sack of jewels dropping onto the table was all he heard before Judar brushed past him. Lyserg wanted to tell him to wait, but he couldn't think straight. He had forgotten something. Something that was important right about now. Hammering his fist down as Judar was already out of range. Looking at the bag of jewels, he swiped it up and put it into his pocket. Lowering his head, he was beginning to feel a hint of anger inside him. Not unusual when a situation he couldn't properly deduct came up out of nowhere.

Standing up, he unfolded his cloak and swung it over his shoulders. He decided to go back to the kingdom and read up on the name that was ever-present by now. Solomon. And he would have simply left if it weren't for two very non-Fioran looking strangers approached him. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed them coming on to him. Before one of them was able to tap on his shoulder, he had already turned around with a bright smile. He knew what would come next. "Yes, how may I help you?" They looked somewhat surprised, but not disheartened. And at this point, Lyserg began to fathom his luck. He had hit a jackpot with that youngster.

They began to ask him whether or not he knew Judar, and if he knew where he was going. Lyserg, in his trickery, decided to construct a meticulous lie that would give him as much information as possible out of the present situation. He told them that Judar and he had been flirting a bit and he was invited outside of the bar in a few minutes because there were some people he didn't want to meet. Putting up a somewhat casual, slightly flamboyant tone, Lyserg reciprocated their questioning by asking them if they happened to be friends with Judar. Carefully answering with a yes, he could feel that they were lying their way through this as well, but had swallowed his story.

Moving outside after a short while of continuous chatting, asking them where they were from with a bright face and happy tone, Lyserg's face immediately dropped once his back was turned to them. Taking a small while to arrive in a back alley behind the bar, Lyserg squinted. An eery place to be. An unusual feel it had. Lyserg turned around with the a dropped face and looked at the strangers. "So, what exactly has that black-haired boy done to have you two trace his behavior for at least more than a week? Are you just the eyes and ears for something bigger, or are you trying to catch him off-guard in a fitting situation because he is just that powerful?"

His tone had returned to the usual stoic calm. The strangers were visibly surprised by his analysis. But their smell, appearance, and behavior had told him enough to know that they weren't on Judar for just a day or two. Backing off a little, the two strangers went into a more aggressive position, calling Lyserg out on several of his now obvious lies. The situation was bound to grow more tense, but Lyserg would get as much information as possible out of the following ten minutes.

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 19th February 2015, 5:27 pm

I FEEL IT ALL IN THE CENTER OF MY HEART

you're the love of my life

The two men flinched, the atmosphere swelling with intensity as the stranger gaped at them with cool eyes, not wavering in fear or turmoil. They were dressed in identical wear. Long black cloak and an ivory cloth that shrouded their head and the lower half of their faces. There was a thorny crown that retained their ivory cloth from lowering from their heads, painful yet feeble looking from the distance they stood from Dante. In addition, there was a highly large and noticeable symbol that settled on the back of their cloaks, a dull golden colour that couldn't of been intriguing to anybody who didn't recognize it or understood it.

"What makes you think we'd answer you?" one of the men said. His eerie beam was obvious the way his cheeks raised and his eyes squinted together slightly. His partner also smiled, strangely identical to him as the cloth shifted and he raised his hand forward into a "friendly" gesture, "Yeah... You shouldn't be associating with that kid anyway. He is dangerous and he's not supposed to be here in the first place." the other man said, there was a comical tone to his voice, similar to the way Nai had spoken when he childishly teased Dante. In-fact, the way they both acted had been similar to the raven-haired youth, noticeable traits in them that could likely be found in him.

"Hey old man! Is everything alri-" a voice called out, directly silenced when it perceived the two characters that aroused before Dante, both jerking around to see who vocaled out. They recognized the voice the moment it broke through the air, jagged and childish. A sense of playfulness that rolled off the character who now gaped at them in angst, almost trembling at the sight of the two men before him, "Al-Thamen..." Nai breathed, his foot shifting back in the dull alley-way. They had really screwed up on this mission. "Keep your eyes on him, and don't make a move until we say,". Yup, the head of the organization was really going to kill them later on. Unless... They brought Nai back. Themselves.

-BEFORE-

He howled in anguish, urged against the grassy earth with his forehead rested firmly in place. His hands clawed at his mane of ebony hair, sweat dampening the outer layer of his skin and causing the loose part of his clothing to embrace his body. Nai had been here for awhile. Panting and crying out in discomfort as the dark deathly aura lashed out of his body like violent winds. Screaming to leave his essence while he did the same in return. It was forsaken that this curse had been corrupted into his very soul, left to his skin like an enduring scar that was horrible to even look at. It behaved like another person, one that loathed Nai just as much as he loathed it too. Although he had never conversed with this curse personally, he knew it was alive. He knew it was different and much more wise than he was. Annoyed of his naive actions yet for some reason protecting him when he could've been killed. Whatever this curse was. It frustrated him and confused him.

"Damn it..." Nai breathed, the lashing of the black aura that flickered out from his back casually died back down, returning to his body as his muscles relaxed and he descended back-first onto the ground gaping up at the starry sky. The trees and nature that once crowded around him were slowly rotting, leaves falling from trees and vanishing before they could even touch the surface of the earth. The once smooth and alluring wood was beginning to sink in-ward into a sickly colour, like the molding of an old piece of bread. Grass flaking away and leaving his body to now rest in nothing but dampened mud that smudged against his healthy pale complexion.

There was nothing now. No howling from the black aura, or the sound of his heavy breathing that seemed to stretch out along the isolated forest just aside from Talonia. And even though, there wasn't a sound, that familiar particle like noise pooled into his senses and caused him to lean up and twist over in the direction he could here them coming from. Rukh. Black and unchanging. They fluttered just by him as though they were urging for him to follow them as they hovered over the lifeless trees and back into the direction of Talonia. His breath was caught in his throat for a moment, but at the same time he wasn't sure if they were really there. All he could sense was darkness, and the undying feeling that something was going on.

-NOW-

"Al-Thamen..." Nai breathed, his foot shifting back in the dull alley-way. He couldn't move, and in more genuine thoughts he didn't want too. His mind played back memories of his child-hood that had been taken away from him. Being cursed. Being lied to. Being used. His fists tightened by his side and he lowered his head, trembling as though he were frightened, "I felt like somebody had been following me for awhile.. but I should've trusted my instincts rather than thinking it was just the fear that was getting to me." his head casually raised back up, unveiling the shadow from his face as the two men were startled to see the expression that now painted Nai's features. Tears. They were welled up into the corners of his crimson irises that embraced an emotion of pain and anger, "Surely you don't think I'm going to come with you so easily, right!? You people..! I amused you for the last twenty years of my life! Now... It's your turn to amuse me." the raven-haired youth hollered out to the two, not as childish and teasing as he had been before. His hand reached into the ivory scarf the settled along his shoulders; tugging out the gemmed wand that was already spewing out what appeared to be "smoke". This would soon become a battle zone unless somebody stopped it first.  

words
    tagged
    @Lyserg
    extra
    boop
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 19th April 2015, 4:59 pm

Behind him the voice of Judar echoed into the alleyway. Interesting. Entertaining. Enticing. Lyserg felt all kinds of blessed with how this was playing out. He decided to stay in silence as the eyes of the two strangers' widened in a mixture of distress and desultoriness. A fickle grin edged its way onto Lyserg's lips. "My my, exposed, might I say?" He said audibly but with certain gentleness in his tone that let the words ring silent.

Lyserg's back faced Judar, as he slowly began to close the distance between himself and the two strangers. Lyserg swept to the side to make way for whatever his subject of interest was about to unleash. The magic power building up was not extraordinary or in any other way something he had not felt before, but nonetheless did he enjoy its aura as it emenated a sense of passion and genuine aggression. Lyserg was keen to see that the boy had been so arrogant of, although he was sure it was impossible to live up to his own expectations.

Taking a seat on a barrel that seemed eerily sceneric for a backalley such as this, He crossed his legs and arms and let his eyes wander between the two opposing forces. The strangers' only way out was through Judar, and Judar was apparently not keen on letting them escape in any way, shape or form. "So... you two seem in quite the predicament. Now the only question left is... who will be the last man standing? My bets are on the black-haired youth with a painful past and some anger issues he is trying to take care of right about now. But you never know, underdogs win as well."

He stated, commenting sarcastically on the events that were about to transpire. His eyes settled in between Judar and his enemies. He wanted to see what Judar was capable of. Although he could tell that he was somewhat skilled, the people following him were about on his skill level, if not above. But emotions were the one human trigger that were able to defy any and all quantification someone could make of someone. They were the x factor, the unknown variable. And that variable was about to show its chaotic nature.

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 22nd April 2015, 7:27 pm

unravelled and can't breath...
    It wasn't always like this. These twisted feelings, cruel, hateful, broken. A heart - fractured by betrayal settled deep within the hold of flesh, desperately trying to hold it together despite regular attempts of fail. Pale fingers curled around a valuable, darkness impending, rage flaring. His escape from home, would not be as fleeting as reminder. "So, who wants to go first?" a laugh. A grin. Lips stretched to unviel pearly whites, flames of red burning holes through those of his loathement. "Will it be you..?" a gesture to the right, "Or you?" a gesture to the left. Yes. Who did want to go first? Emotions overwhelmed, flooded through the top. Down. Everywhere. Drip drop drip drop. It seemed Death had arrived. A hoarse scream - aura of blackness unraveled from pale flesh, swirling around near objects, the light in the alley masked over while moonlight was the only source. Two targets. Shuddered, breathing trembling through fear of what aroused behind curtains of shadowy clouds. "O-Oracle!" words fled from one, "Please calm yourself!" another pleaded. Laughter only countered within the mass of ebony, crimson pools caught gleaming briefly before vanishing just as abruptly as they were spotted. Cool metal kneaded against flesh, shoulders tensing on one as eyes steered behind to the raven-haired youth, not recognized by the other. "Bye bye!" the last thing he witnessed was alluring features, expressed as something gentle, but unforunately wicked.

Death surged within life, darkness within light, stolen entirely from vessel one - body descending onto the ground with a loud thud. Rukh crowded around the corpse, whispering, planning - all eyes on him as the curtains opened, sight unvieled. "Y-You killed him." the second male faltered, knees going weak, still firm together. A blade, embraced by hands was recognized by restless orbs, flickering, gleaming. The evil intent was clear within him. "I guess you weren't first!" laughter trailed behind heated rage, embrace intensifiying within other hands of the tilted medium sized blade. "He couldn't do much through all that crying! Could you possibly even bother to please me?" a single gesture, a flash. The male thrusted forward, scraping the air as flesh split on the side of his cheek, blood spraying. A step back. Another. Pale hand traced the small wound, observing a trail of liquid. Red - unappealing. "That hurt.." his head raised, although, the space was empty, tables twisting. Metal rested against the bottom of his chin, the warmth of the second clear behind him. "The least I can do is take you back where you belong, kid." a pause, "Now drop the wand." hesitant, fingers casually released the valuable - clattering against firm earth, pressured onto knees, wrists binded from behind. Silence returned, shadows of secrecy hidden among soft features. "You're to careless, mister." and then, a grin. Death clawed from the ground, liberating a large devilish expressed snake that hissed at the male. It was to late to move. Before reaction came, the blade descended, and the body never fell. Mass of black dissipating to regularity once again.
    aeron at GS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd April 2015, 5:27 pm

Find me the great
    And I will be greater
    Simba
    The muffled echo of clapping rigidly cut through the alley. A somewhat bored visage had its gaze steered straight at the raven-haired boy. It told of indifference towards the confrontation that had just gone down. Two bodies lied motionless in the dirt of a grimy back alley. As if impurity itself had swept through the cracks of the cobblestone plastered street. "A grand performance, Judar." A voice howled out with a heavy layer of sarcasm disguising the disinterest towards the act. The concern he showed was for the story behind the actions.

Standing up, Lyserg trippled over to Judar, tracing his features. Eyes, nose, cheeks, posture and all the little shivers the adrenaline coursing through his veins was causing. "Tell me, boy, why did those two poor souls follow you. And why did you slay them, showing not the slightest restraint." The booted feet walked circles around Judar, interrogating, investigating. Wishing to know everything and anything there was to know about the circumstances relating to this incident. "Does that have anything to do with the name..." A dramatic pause broke his voice as his feet stopped moving, Lyserg's face staring directly into Judar's. He wished to take in every detail of the kid's reaction. "...Solomon?" He finally dropped.

"I am burning to know..." The blonde man continued, picking up the pace again. "From what I can gather in my cursed long-term memory, Solomon was a figure, a character from a myth." He began musing, thinking aloud, testing, waiting, trying to bait reactions out of someone he viewed as his subject right in this moment. "You were named an oracle. An oracle of what? Oracles are counselors to societies, said to spread the highest forms of wisdom. Said to be divine at birth, does that mean you were titled divine at birth? You are not from here, have you run away from home? From responsibility? Your magic, it was wicked in nature. Not taught in schools. Did you get it taught as an oracle, or did you teach yourself? Pergrande is an unreligious country, so why would they have an oracle..? Unless.."

Lyserg paused once more, in voice and his tracks, trying to think of a logical conclusion explaining the creature, the human before him. "A secret society? Believers of the tale of Solomon, a tale I sadly can not recall as of now. A society that was exposed, one that you never wished to be a part of in the first place? You ran away, came here, spies followed you to carry you back not taking into account the variable of your own free will." Lyserg sighed. "Logical... but not sound. I am missing details, aren't I?"

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 26th April 2015, 1:40 pm

unravelled and can't breath...
    Darkness cleared like the smoke of a fire, left with regularity and a youth on his knees. Pale arms binded by firm rope, gnawing at flesh and leaving its mark of red as no reaction was expressed through shadowed features. Dull, lifeless. Or was there possibility through gleaming pools of crimson, that emotion was there? Either way, attention seemed to be sweeping in another direction, not regarding the crude remark of the male that casually neared him. Why you ask? First of all, they deserved it! thoughts drew forth angst and gritted teeth of irritation, footfalls echoing into the silence he once desired. Louder and louder, his body shuddered against the air as if it were cold, or rather in shock. Irises extended. Lips stretched immensely, until the name met his ears.. Shoulders jerked in counter, widely beaming smile dropping to parted lips as his head raised hesitantly. Solomon? Why was it that name made his chest ache? Made the memories at the back of his mind clamour out to him from a distance he could not yet reach. Why? Why? Why? This older man questioned so many things, yet - he himself felt that not even he could reply to them. Even with knowledgable and truthful replies, hesitation was consumed through a halting tongue.

"You probably are missing details.. Ones I cannot answer." alluring features were masked by lengthy locks of raven-hair - tone recognized as something painful, yet at the same time rather bored. "..Now that you've figured out everything for yourself, would you mind untying these? They're rather painful.. And I want to go." gesturing to the rope that held his hands back, a face flooding with remorse did not dare shift through viels of shadowy curtains. "..My pitiful story does not deserve to be heard by a stranger's ears." faint amusement was recognized through gentle words, a wand of gold glistening against the firm ground, only seizing the attention of crimson ringed flames. Even if he was freed of this hold, where could he go? No matter where the youth hid, they were always pursuing right behind him. Through shadows, through lies. Throughout everything he was taught, those insects kept on biting.
    aeron at GS

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 4th May 2015, 5:17 pm

Last edited by Lyserg on 26th May 2015, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 21st May 2015, 11:41 am

Find me the great
    And I will be greater
    Simba
    A short blade swung out, gently stroking the rope, letting it fall to the floor as it split to the floor, a face ready to scoff gazed in a low angle, framed by a fiery passion contrasting the slack demeanour of the boy. It seemingly wanted to ignite the remains of a small bonfire that went out long ago leaving a dark air around the fickle boy. "Judar, was it?" Lyserg spat at the ground. "You should raise your head when you speak with me, and at least look me in the eyes when you request cutting your ropes." He continued. "You are not the only person in this world that has it hard. You are not the only one that is lost." Lyserg's eyes wandered above him. "Your story is not pitiful. It doesn't deserve my pity. Pity is for the weak. And you... are not weak. If anything, your story sounds like something other people would have used to be a many time stronger than what you are now." Eyes returned to glance at Judar. A hand placed on his shoulder, first gently, then firmly pushing him.

Lyserg's eyebrows welded his face into a vigorous, fierce expression. "So? Why are you hanging in the air like a wet cloth put out to dry, now?" He spat to the floor once more, firmly pushing Judar again. Just enough that he would stumble backwards a bit, but not enough to make him fall. "Who exactly do you think I am? And what kind of front are you putting up? Where is that fire from before? Gone? Was it just an act?" Another, more forceful push. "You have no answers, of course. But tell me one thing, where exactly do you want to go now? What is it that you want to do? I'm betting you have not the slightest clue. You have not a sliver of plan in your head because your mind is clouded with irrational fear and sadness about circumstances you don't believe you have the power to change." Towering up in front of Judar, his face was now directly above Judar's. "Tell me, Judar. What is that you want to do. Do you want to live? Or do you want to keep on running away until your feet give out?"

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 25th May 2015, 3:12 pm

YOU WILL REMEMBER ME
    REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

I CAN'T STOP TILL THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS MY NAME. CAUSE I WAS ONLY BORN INSIDE MY DREAMS. UNTIL YOU DIE FOR ME, AS LONG AS THERE IS LIGHT, MY SHADOW IS OVER YOU. CAUSE I'M THE OPPOSITE OF AMNESIA.
    WORDS

@Old man
    TAGGED

Sorrii
    NOTES
    Firm bindings of limitation were contrived from wrists, inflamed by red marks of expressional discomfort as those ruby gems minded them. A hand clutched onto golden tool of magic, masking it into the mound of ivory cloth as he arosed onto his feet. "..Whatever," a mumble, irritation was exposed through delicate moving lips, not bothering to vex on the words of what he recognized as the scolding of a parent. Or at least, he wandered through images in mind as to that was what it could've been like. But, ignoration of his wise words embraced attention, gem of ruby steering to look at the old man with astonishment wavering through those caged eyes. He doesn't think I'm weak? Doubtlessly time had winded by since he heard that leave somebody's mouth, and he thought back to the one place he loathed yet yearned to protect.

The void was within a skull of raven-locks, tongue trapped by transparent rope before fractured back into reality by physical contact. Bare feet stumbling, body quaking until shoulders tensed against solid wall, leaving him breathless and unsure. "What.. I want?" a blink, crown lowered toward two shuddering hands, arised slightly with outstretched palms and thin bony fingers. Scissors of white gritted together, hesitantly along clenched fists as the bangs of shadow masked those alluring orbs of royal red. "I want..." a pause, head raised with earnest tone of expression caught within, "I want to live!" with raised voice, desperation was discovered briefly, light clashing against the shadows of both eyes and face as attention never faltered from the old man. For once, this was not a faking suggestion.
    deltra of gangnam style

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 30th May 2015, 1:33 pm

Find me the great
    And I will be greater
    Simba
    The corner of his lips, almost raised themselves in a culmination of satisfaction and visionary images of the future, some too perfect to be true. It was in Lyserg's nature to enjoy lifting up others above the standard other people decided to live at. The fragility of individuality, of potential that had something to offer needed to be handled carefully. But with enourmous amounts of confidence, he faced the young man. With coy prospect spreading his fingers, his hand stretched out to a length, claspable by the raven-locked youth, Lyserg's eyes tore like an axe through the thick threads of aggressive passion. Had he woken him up? From the delusion he was under the control of something? Had he cut strings holding someone meant for greatness? The risk was always worth the reward.

"If that is truly what you desire, come with me. I will show you what it means to live." Lyserg spoke, awaiting a hand to meet his own in eagerness. There was something about this kid, this boy. Did he remind him of someone? A flip switched, a trigger pulled, something etched deeply into his very being had found a reason to take this boy with him. "Carry my symbol, live with those who carry it, with me and others." A statement promising someone a world they could house in. Filled with an image devoid of strings, devoid of control. Enameled with a vision of freedom, perhaps even community. Friends. Comrades. Family. With everything the boy did not have, everything he could need right now. Everything Lyserg had to offer. "I will take you to my world. It will be what you wish to make of it." A free hand seeked out a small satchel in his robe. Metallic. "How about it?"

Simba
    Simba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 23rd June 2015, 3:14 am

JUDAR

The Black Sun

Abashed. It was evident through the apprehending strain to the shoulders, wide crimson optics unstable with the quavering pupil that promptly confronted the display of blistered feet, smeared by obscure blood. The flourish of pursed lush lips and creased features of delicacy were scarcely seen through the layers raven, resentment to his elation tidaling through the veins of  emotion as he savored glooms rebound.

Again he wanted to retreat. Fretting more over the stillness of evening than the anticipation of a voice to officiate his ears. Thoughts and presumption weaving through his mind in utter hostility, comprehending that like all other stations; this one would be equal. That he would hastily recoil into the lurid reality, chased through country, through town and in city. An eternal run that would relinquish foot-falls of blood in his aching path. Painful. Just as he had invariably confronted, the anguish would never detach from the being of the cursed.

Then, befuddled, a glimpse of outstretched fingers attended to confine his own, fluctuating lashes of ebony rifting to unviel the red again as he peered almost apprehensively up at the man. Not roving, he only beheld his words, the tongue never coiling in effort to scheme a sentence. The way he casaually vexed every breath in his voice, a compensated beam remarking the evident felicity to his preceding cry of desperation, made him astounded. For even he could seize, that he was uncommonly not being scorned. "Nai.. Nai Kageyama." a cease to his words, arms spanned over chest, "..Might as well know my real name before I end up joining you." there was an endeavor at being mannerly, flustered by the regularity to spout bitter forms opposed to the more gentle ones.

Hesitantly, the frail fingers writhed around the other hand, barely taking clasp to the mildly broader tool as the turmoil of that uncanny magical stamp would conflict with his hand, slurring the flesh in a red of symbolic fervor. An emblem of defiance, but one that he would wear with dignity; for the rest of his life. Not a daunting to stay, afflicted by rather the will instead. For the prosper, the adventures, and the comrades to now occur his way, would inevidently one day gradually, be chiseled against stone. Into books, into history. The tales that were to be exposed, had yet to be unraveled before his time; the excitement just beginning.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:28 pm