Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello

Illiskier
    Illiskier

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar Of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Illiskier 28th January 2015, 5:40 am

Rare is the time I have to write yet this semester I find myself with extra time.  With this extra time I decided I would love to get into RP Forum writing again.  I searched high and low for a site that seemed to be active and fun.  The multitudes of information one can attain on Google staggered me with overwhelming options.  The sky darkened as my search continued in vain for one that I liked.  There were some that seemed promising but lacked that special something I was looking for.  It wasn't until I stumbled across a site dedicated to one of my favorite manga that I found hope.

As I was reading the rules and various guides located on the site the light of hope (or....maybe just the sun because it was 6am) gradually returned to the dim room that holds my computer.  This seems pretty open to ideas I thought, it seems active I confirmed, the people seem friendly too but that was to tested.  

Here I stand to test the joy and comfort of those who have come before me to such a wondrous looking site.  Have they enjoyed their stay?  Do they want to write a story with me?  Will they want to get to know me?  Can my questions be answered?  All this and more would soon be revealed.
    Mathurin K'Chard
    Mathurin K'Chard

El Diablo

El Diablo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Šåvägε Šküll
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take over: ۞Diabolic♆Overlord۞
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Mathurin K'Chard 28th January 2015, 7:32 am

lol, im glad you decided to join us. The site is filled with active members, which seems to be growing steadily. Either with new faces, or returning ones. If you need any thing at all feel free to pop in cb, or shoot me a pm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Iypo5w

[ Profile  Φ  Magic  Φ  Pet  Φ  Bank]
    Character AMV

COMPLETED MISSIONS:

D: 7   l C: 0   l   B: 0   l   A: 0    l   S: 0

Exp : 175 / 750

Hello Rsz_1310
    Illiskier
    Illiskier

Post by Illiskier 28th January 2015, 9:15 am

Will do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 28th January 2015, 11:01 am

Welcome to the site, we're all very happy to have you here. I hope that you enjoy your time~

As for the guild, I suggest the Dark Guild; Basilisk Fang. If your character is chaotic then I'm sure he'll fit right in. It's a fairly new guild but a promising one. So give it a try :3
    Illiskier
    Illiskier

Post by Illiskier 29th January 2015, 10:28 am

Thank you for the welcome. I have settled on a thief for a character but not sure who yet I will join. I've started reading up on the various guilds. Hoping to find someone that might be a good fit both guild wise and companion wise.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 30th January 2015, 5:36 am

Hiiii~ Welcome to FT RP!! Hope you like it here :D If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us!

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th January 2015, 7:09 am

Welcome, welcome! We're glad to have you on the site!

I'll be here for any needs you may have in order to make your experience on the site as pleasant as possible; I'm not the only member of the staff you can ask, however, so be sure to ask anyone if you need anything specific!

Be sure to pop by the CB at some point. We don't bite... Hard. People there are quite friendly, and I'm sure you'd meet new friends and people there! Be sure not to be shy to ask things in there, too, for you see, the members are quite knowledgeable.

I really do hope you enjoy your experience here, and I look forward to seeing you around~!

Hello V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Illiskier
    Illiskier

Post by Illiskier 30th January 2015, 7:46 am

Thank you Leapflight, Rumble. Everyone's been really helpful and nice. I've popped into the CB a few time already to ask some questions and say hi. I am probably going to have some questions soon but so far I've been able to find most information I need.

Rintaro
    Rintaro

Midnight Guardian

Midnight Guardian

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rintaro 30th January 2015, 11:45 am

Welcome! Glad to see you're getting into things like a duck to water. Everybody's willing to help out so just drop into the cbox or pm anyone if you need questions answered.

Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shattered Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 30th January 2015, 3:20 pm

Come, join Savage Skull. We need more beauty as Sinali is bringing it down with her zombie looks.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:23 am