Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Caravan Raids! [Gil]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! [Gil]  Empty Caravan Raids! [Gil]

Post by King Gil 25th January 2015, 8:24 pm

Job Details:

"Hmph!" Gil read the job description once more as he walked along a well worn path. Wagon and horse tracks littered the ground showing that it was well traveled upon. Gil had traveled down the path for hours now, waiting for a caravan or two. Alas not a single one had passed the blonde haired man causing him to grow rather impatient. "Loot and destroy some caravans. I would if there was one to do that!" He growled and kicked at the road in his frustration. He had taken this job on out of boredom and the need to actually do a job. Yet with each passing moment he was regretting the decision. "I should have just sent Lamya to do it." He sighed and ran a hand through his mane of hair, slicking it back.

Finally the man stopped deciding that walking about with no direction was pointless. "If the caravan won't come to me then I'll simply find it." His crimson gaze shifted to the sound of a bird chirping. It was a small, worthless, little song bird but it provided him with an idea none the less. Why should he go and find the caravans? This was why he had servants in the first place. A wicked smirk broke across his regal features as he raised his hand, the small song bird departing at the first signs of magic being cast.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caravan Raids! [Gil]  Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Caravan Raids! [Gil]  Empty Re: Caravan Raids! [Gil]

Post by King Gil 25th January 2015, 8:37 pm

“I command thee Falcon to defend and protect your rightful King. Come to my side.” A crimson light shone, and then descending from the heavens above a Falcon landed upon Gil's shoulder. It gave out a screech and ruffled its feathers as it awaited its masters commands. "Took you long enough." His gaze shifted to the large bird of prey, it's feathers various shades of gray or white. It cocked it's head, dark eyes gazing upon it's masters crimson one's, it did not seem to like the obvious displeasure in Gil's tone. "Scout out the area. Find the caravans. Come back and report to me their location and where their travelling to. I'd also like details as to who's with the caravans, attack but do not give me away. Now GO!" With a mighty flap of its wings the falcon took off with yet another screech. Gil simply crossed his arms and leaned his back against a tree, seemingly completely relaxed. As long as he prevented the caravans from actually entering within the city of Era he's be fine. Rune Knights and the magic council were not something he felt like dealing with.

As its master relaxed and waited the hawk soared high above the ground, it's keen eyes searching for the currently elusive Caravans. A slight movement in the distance caught it's eye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 25th January 2015, 9:17 pm

Grey wings carried the falcon towards the movement till it felt a sharp tug. With a screech that sounded akin to annoyance it turned around and landed into the high branches of a nearby tree. It seemed like it could not travel that far from its master quite yet. With an agitated ruffle of its feather it waited in the tree, it's dark eyes never once leaving where it had spotted movement. It's only choice was to wait for the movement to come to it or risk being sent back to the realm in which it came. Finally after about thirty minutes or so of waiting, a few caravans came crawling up the road. Pairs of tired horses carried the large wagons filled with cargo and a few men. The falcon tilted its head to the side as it watched the caravans creep down the road. It shuffled in anticipation on its branch. The two caravans passed beneath the treen in which the falcon was waiting and with that it swept down to make it's attack. It screeched and dug it's talons into one of them men driving the caravan. He yelled and swung his arms at the bird before it took off, a chunk of flesh in its talons. It flew off quickly returning to its impatient master, informing him of the caravans approach and the men with it.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 25th January 2015, 9:17 pm

Grey wings carried the falcon towards the movement till it felt a sharp tug. With a screech that sounded akin to annoyance it turned around and landed into the high branches of a nearby tree. It seemed like it could not travel that far from its master quite yet. With an agitated ruffle of its feather it waited in the tree, it's dark eyes never once leaving where it had spotted movement. It's only choice was to wait for the movement to come to it or risk being sent back to the realm in which it came. Finally after about thirty minutes or so of waiting, a few caravans came crawling up the road. Pairs of tired horses carried the large wagons filled with cargo and a few men. The falcon tilted its head to the side as it watched the caravans creep down the road. It shuffled in anticipation on its branch. The two caravans passed beneath the treen in which the falcon was waiting and with that it swept down to make it's attack. It screeched and dug it's talons into one of them men driving the caravan. He yelled and swung his arms at the bird before it took off, a chunk of flesh in its talons. It flew off quickly returning to its impatient master, informing him of the caravans approach and the men with it.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th January 2015, 9:17 pm

The member 'Gil' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Caravan Raids! [Gil]  NormalMonster Caravan Raids! [Gil]  WeakMonster Caravan Raids! [Gil]  StrongMonster Caravan Raids! [Gil]  WeakMonster
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 26th January 2015, 8:56 pm

As his Flacon disappeared with a flash of red magical energy Gil paused for a moment as he thought out a plan of sorts. "I'd rather not have to get my hands dirty. It would be far to much effort." The crimson eyed man sighed and put his hands in his pockets. While he considered himself skilled at fighting he'd really rather not have to waste the physical or even magical energy to take on the mundane humans in which his falcon informed him of. He'd already wasted enough as is by sending his bird to scout out the men. "Only one with any magical energy?" The man made a 'tsk' sound and shook his head. This job was beginning to seem like a waste of time. "One mage, a swordsman, and two common farmers, one of those farmers are already injured thanks to my servant. A bunch of peasants if you ask me." Gil walked out to the middle of the road keeping his ears perked for the sound of hooves and wagon wheels on the dirt road. His crimson gaze shifted to the chunk of flesh that his falcon had dropped upon the ground when it had disappeared and returned to where it came from. "Disgusting." He averted his gaze and kept it trained down the road waiting for the caravans. He stood directly in the center simply because the caravans would be forced to stop if he stood there, whether they wanted to stop or not it would be impossible for them to not to if Gil had anything to say about it. "Just my luck they're horse drawn."

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 26th January 2015, 9:10 pm

Soon enough the sounds of horses and wagons came from up the road. Only a few moments later did they come into view. Despite the obvious weary state of the horses, both caravans were moving quickly down the well worn road. Unphased by the fast approaching caravans, Gil stood firm in the middle of the road. Even as the men were shouting at him to move out of the way he still remained in place as though he could care less. "Stop." It was a simple command, not meant for the humans, but rather the animals that were pulling their carts. The horses unable to disobey such a command from a magic user as Gil, simply stopped in their tracks or went right around Gil before stopping perhaps fifteen feet or so behind him. The men on the carts shouted and whipped at them but the horses would not budge. It was a unique trait to his magic, after all his magic was made up of summoning and commanding creatures far more powerful than a simple horse, so of course he could easily command such a tame creature. "Besides these one's have already been taught to obey." Animals already trained by humans were far easier to command than wild animals. Two of the men, the mage and the swordsman, came clambering out of the caravans while the two farmers stayed put. It was likely they were gonna yell at or attack Gil, more than likely a combination of the two but when they went to where they had spotted him, he was no longer there.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 26th January 2015, 9:23 pm

Gil had moved into the tree line, lurking within it's shadows. Crimson eyes watched with amusement as both the mage and swordsman looked about confused as to where Gil had gone. Just as the two men seemed to give up they spotted something. "Ha!" Gil had to contain the bark of laughter as he watched the two men discover the chunk of flash his falcon had so kindly left on the ground. One of them looked about ready to throw up, the other was urging them to head back to the caravans not liking the situation one bit. Gil on the other hand clung to the shadows of the tree's, stalking the men's every movement like a predator to it's prey. Just as the men turned their backs on him to head back to the caravans Gil made his move.

“I command thee tiger to fight for and defend your rightful King. Come to my side.” A flash of golden light illuminated the tree's for a moment as the full grown tiger came to Gil's side. The men turned around noticing the flash of light but unable to see where it had come from or what had come from the light. "Attack them." Gil commanded but kept his hand up to show the tiger to wait for just the right moment....

"Go look!" The mage urged his companion, the swordsman to check the tree line. "It'll do us no good to send me over there. I'll provide backup from here." The swordsman obeyed the mage and crept closer to the tree line something was rustling in the bushes, his greatsword trembling in his hand. Before he could take another step closer a sudden ferocious roar was heard, and a blur of orange and black tackled the man. Teeth and claws tore into the man's skin and soon found their way to the jugular effectively silencing his screams. The mage shrieked and flung a fireball of sorts at the tiger who snarled, showing it's bloody fangs at the mage.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 28th January 2015, 3:45 pm

The second fireball thrown hit the tiger, which only seemed to fuel it's anger. It roared before dashing towards the mage who attempted to fling another ball of fire at the large feline. The striped feline managed to get a good slash in at the mage, tearing a large chunk out of the now screaming man. Another panicked burst of magic was tossed at the large cat and it disappeared with the same golden light in which it had appeared. Gil left the groaning and bloodied mage where he lay. He strolled from the the tree line towards the caravans and more importantly towards the horses.

"Hey what are you doing!?" One of the farmers finally peeked out of the  inside of one of the caravans. Gil looked towards the commoner his crimson eyes smoldering. The said farmer held his arm, it was crudely bandaged up the blood already soaking through. "That's the one the Falcon got at. Then the other..."As if responding to his thoughts one of the men came dashing seemingly out of nowhere with a pitchfork raised. Gil slid out of the way with ease, the man charging right past him.

"How dare you raise a weapon to me!" Gil growled at the farmer with the pitchfork. "You think that you can possibly defeat me? As if someone like you could ever dream of even touching me?" A cruel laugh escaped his lips. "You're not even worth my time, I will not be wasting any magic on you. I'll leave you to something that suits you more." The man with the pitchfork took a shaky step back realizing he was dealing with a mage. Gil touched one of the horses with a surprisingly gentle hand, "Go on!"

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 28th January 2015, 3:54 pm

The horses, pulling the caravan with them, rushed at the man seemingly having no fear of the pitchfork in his hands. They rushed at him, and he managed to dive out of the way of the horses but the caravan? The caravan rolled right over him, and one of it's wooden wheels stopped pinning him to the ground. He groaned, gasping for breath, something must have been broken. The man was clawing at the ground trying to ease his way out from underneath the weight of the caravan.

"How does it feel to carry all that weight on your back?" Gil crouched next to the pained man, "You're just like your horses now." He smirked and stood up once more. "If I were you I wouldn't leave that caravan. Just stay in there and no more harm will come to you. Or would you prefer to end up like this horse-man here?"He gave an affection kick to the man beneath the caravan causing him to groan. The other farmer slipped back into his own caravan at the sight, clutching his still bleeding arm. Gil kicked the man beneath the caravan once more before slipping inside to get a look at the items within. It took only a few minutes of searching to realize that there was nothing of worth within. "Of course all the peasants carry their garbage with them."Gil sighed and simply took some money instead before slipping out of the caravan once more.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 28th January 2015, 4:13 pm

"Now to destroy these caravans and this silly job will be over." Gil was more than ready to head back to the guild after all of the 'nonsense' he had to go through. However, destroying the caravans wasn't exactly that simple. That's when his crimson gaze spotted the mage he had left earlier. He was still a bleeding mess but it seemed as though he was still breathing. Recalling the fireballs that the man had thrown earlier. "You seem to be in awfully bad condition." Gil called out as he approached the bleeding man. The other mage raised his arm as if to attack him with a spell but Gil simply raised his own. "I'll help you if you throw one of those fireballs of yours at the caravans over there." Gil smiled and produced the money in which he had taken from the caravans. "I'm sure I can pay you more than what you're getting paid right now. Not to mention I'll fix up that wound of yours. Go on." He gestured towards the caravans once more.

The other mage clearly was torn. For a moment the man seemed as if he wasn't going to take the bait but self-preservation and greed won out. With a shaky bleeding arm the other mage lifted his arm and cast the fire ball spell, setting one of the caravans on fire with the man beneath it. "Come on one more fireball and I'll make sure you're all fixed up." Another fireball was tossed at the other caravan, quickly catching fire with the farmer still inside it, a scream soon erupted from within. "Good. You've served me well." Gil crouched next to the man, "I suppose you're decent enough to feed my loyal subjects. I command thee Cheetah to defend and protect your rightful King. Come to my side." It seemed as if the man finally grasped that he had been screwed over the moment that some golden light flashed by Gil's side.

The other mage raised his hand clearly in an attempt to cast another attack of sorts but a pair of sharp teeth sunk themselves into the flesh. Soon enough the Cheetah had taken a bite out of more than just the other mage's arm. "How disappointing. I would have made your death a quick one if you hadn't raised your arm against me. Oh well. You'll still be a decent enough meal for him none the less." Gil raised his arm as if to say goodbye to the man who was currently getting devoured. He didn't even turn back to gaze upon the burning men, the other dead man, or even to acknowledge the plea for help from the half eaten man. "How boring."

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:26 am