Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A True Impression (Open To All!)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

A True Impression (Open To All!) Empty A True Impression (Open To All!)

Post by DOPPO 20th January 2015, 2:53 pm

The sun, the breeze, the cool air. It was a perfect late afternoon. Or... that's what others would say. It had only been a few days since Shohei joined Lamia Scale, and that was only because he was trying to have more access to work. Not even he can survive off of the jobs he had been doing. Entertaining patients, finding lion cubs, getting "rid" of pests. They were all simple and lowly jobs and eventually he benefited from it, strangely enough. He was wearing a faded black hoodie with grey pants. Certainly not as vibrant as his usual do, his red, white-striped jacket with black pants and a white shirt. But Shohei wasn't trying to steal everyone's attention, it's not his goal and never will be. In fact, he dislikes being stared at. Was there something about someone that you don't come across daily? He didn't understand why people do things but he had his common sense, and they had theirs.

Shohei had an ear bud plugged into one of his ears, the other ear bud hanging loosely down his shoulder which it's chord led to his little music player, which was safely enclosed within his pocket. Shohei wasn't exactly planning on doing anything today. Perhaps go on a few missions with his guildmates.. no, what guildmates was he talking about? The only people in Lamia Scale that he knew (and unsurprisingly hates two of them) was Xaiver, Kihia, and Zuo. Xavier didn't appeal to him, and Kihia was hard to deal with.. with such different personalities. Zuo was only his master, and one he ever-so-slightly respected. He wouldn't go out of line with him, but sometimes would become passive aggressive or slip in a joke that was surrounded with dark, crude humor. He sighed, he was walking toward a few Cafes. Perhaps he could grab something to eat. "It seems that even if I am in a guild, I am practically doing the same things that I was doing when I was Guildless. Shame. I guess I've wasted my time on those two dumbos." He grumbled with a crooked smirk and ominous glare.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rintaro
    Rintaro

Midnight Guardian

Midnight Guardian

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A True Impression (Open To All!) Empty Re: A True Impression (Open To All!)

Post by Rintaro 20th January 2015, 3:39 pm

Tar had been cooped up inside the marble hall that had become his home all day. Being a Lunar mage, the young man was virtually nocturnal but he'd been deprived of sleep in the bustling guild building. With that in mind, around lunchtime the wizard had totally given up on any possibility of a good day's rest and set off about town. The sun was high in the sky as Taraki left the massive stone doors behind him and set off down the wide road into the city.

'Why was it always sunny during the day?' he complained in his head as he pulled his dark coat a bit closer to himself. Jeez, it was warm. The fur-lined black clothes that were the norm for the wolf-like male were not suited for the heat, so he took off the jacket and slung it under his lightly muscled arm.

Strolling into town, he yawned constantly and drew strange looks from passers-by. He hadn't been on a single mission yet, was wearing strange clothes and was yawning like a near in the early afternoon. Of course he was getting looks. It was during this train of thought that the tall mage smacked squarely into somebody.

Apologising, he went to go on his way but thought he recognised the guy. Scratching the back of his neck with his tattooed arm - "Hey, this might sound weird but do I know you? You seem familiar somehow.."
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 21st January 2015, 1:17 pm

Strolling through the town of Hargeon underneath the warm and serene afternoon weather whilst she clutched a plastic bag in her hand, the light blonde haired girl grinned, enthusiastically, to herself. It was indeed a wonderful day to be outside and what she contained within her grasp was even more wonderful; candies. Yes, candies. This girl, Zoe, was one who would do anything to get her hands on these delicacies. It was one thing she adored a lot. And she had not known about the newly opened and quite exquisite sweet shop in the town of Hargeon, only stumbling upon it during her random visit to the town out of boredom. But, now she was glad she had come.

A while after, Zoe realized just how tired she felt and a slight break was needed before she returned to Magnolia. Luckily, for her, some cafes were up ahead. 'Perfect. Plus, I could use some coffee and a good atmosphere to relax in.' Making her way to the area of the cafes while she looked for a good one, Zoe had failed to notice the small kid who had been eyeing her bag of candies since some time and now, he had proceeded to quickly grab the bag before running off with it. 'Hey! Kid, stop right there! That's mine!' Zoe exclaimed as the boy ran off, surprise clear in her tone and expression.

With a growl, the light blonde haired girl presumed to chasing after the boy, determination and anger filled in her eyes. How dare he steal from her? And that too, her candies! The boy was headed towards the direction of two men who stood on the pathway as he raced towards them. Zoe, noticing the two men, cried out, 'Oi! Both of you! Stop standing there and get the damned brat! He has my bag!' She hoped that those two males would listen to her and stop the kid otherwise, she wouldn't spare the kid or those two for not listening or helping her. Her candies were at stake, after all.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 22nd January 2015, 2:52 pm

THUD!

Shohei stumbled down, hitting someone. Who did he hit? Not that Shohei cared, but he was angry enough to figure out who this somebody was! He rubbed his forehead and shot a cold glare at the man in front of him. "Well... hello to you too. Because that's obviously the way to greet others, especially the ones who are going to tear you in hal-" Shohei was cut off midsentence by a little kid plummeting toward them, and surprisingly, the beast he was running from. She demanded they capture the correctly enough, brat, with no time to spare. Shohei wanted to yell something back, however... Oh-ho? Whatever in that bag may be valuable, whether it be food or prize. If I catch that little brat, I could probably get some of it...  Shohei thought with a small smirk showing on his face. And as the kid confidently tried to push past Shohei and the man, he grabbed the back collar of the kid's shirt as he zoomed by, dragging him back with ease. He clenched the part of the shirt that he had, and took the rather... heavy bag from the kid. He scowled down at the child and looked back over at the woman. First being knocked down and now being demanded to do something? I didn't think coming to a Cafe would be so exciting.. He thought with a rather foul tone. He cleared his throat and glared at the woman and then the man, "If you're in Lamia Scale, we've probably come across each other, you dimwit. But then again, I've only entered the guild hall twice, so it's doubtful we know each other." He shrugged. He wasn't as mad as he wanted to be. In fact, he was in a rather content mood.

Shohei, as usual, came across as a insulting, offensive, passive aggressive person but truthfully, he was anything but that if you got to know him... which no one has except Allison. But only god knows where she's been. He wondered if she was abducted or something. Someone so small like that could also be trampled by people! Poor thing! Too bad Shohei wasn't there to give her a helping hand, it she was on the ground, that is. He had the crziest ideas on what happened to her. Shohei sighed and rolled his eyes at the young man, "Well, Mister I-like-to-bump-into-people, what are you going to say to her?" He said, pointing to the approaching girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rintaro
    Rintaro

Midnight Guardian

Midnight Guardian

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rintaro 22nd January 2015, 4:13 pm

Taraki had not really felt any sort of injury when he bashed heads with this guy and here he was touching his forehead like he'd been wounded. It may be the norm, but some things he would never understand. How would rubbing something make it better? Apart from polishing that is.. The mage was a little taken aback at how eager to fight this man was after a simple accident but luckily a small kid interrupted the rising tension in the conversation. When the girl shouted at the pair, Tar couldn't help but wince - sometimes people were just too loud. His first thought was 'Better get her what she wants before more screaming comes on..', that was all he wanted at that moment.

The angry guy beat him to it, grabbing the child's collar as soon as he came in range. No matter, as long as the female ceased her noise. He couldn't help but crack a wide, wolflike smile as the brat struggled against his captor. It reminded him of when he finally manages to catch a deer he'd been stalking for a day - of course, he wasn't likely to eat this child. He had food before he came out. "Watch yourself, kid. You don't know what could happen if the wrong guy catches you." he warned. This and the grin that exposed Taraki's large canines was enough to stop the kid from struggling or talking back.

At the rather loaded reply to his previous question, Tar was getting a bit annoyed to say the least. He couldn't sleep, had to go out in the blazing sun, been headbutted, shouted at and now he was being called a dimwit. "I'm not in a good mood, so don't insult me. It won't get you anywhere." Taraki sighed. As the blonde haired female approached, he spoke once more - "Could you please not shout anymore? We've got him." He sniffed the air and could easily detect the sickly sweet scent from inside the bag. "..and your sweet things."

Last edited by Rintaro on 24th January 2015, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 24th January 2015, 1:37 pm

Panting as she came to a stop in front of the two men whom had successfully, caught a hold of the boy, Zoe put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. She stopped in front of them just as the one of them told the kid to apologize to her and the other told her to stop shouting. A scowl made its way onto her face; she wasn't shouting, she was just telling them to get the boy. Regardless of that, the blonde grabbed the bag from the child's hand, peeping inside of it to make sure that her sweet belongings were alright.

Looking back at the kid, she wanted nothing more than to pulverize the kid into outer space however, it was then that Zoe noticed his condition. Though it would not have been that noticeable, the girl had quite a keen eye that she was able to glance at his somewhat frail body. It appeared as though the boy might not have eaten for some time. His clothing was also tattered in some areas making what Zoe thought to be completely true. By the look she had given him as well as the canines that one of the men had shown the boy as well as the rough hold on him, he looked absolutely petrified. Sighing, she spoke to the angry man who held him, 'You can let go of him now.' As soon as he would do that, Zoe would crouch down and hold out the bag to child who's visage would frame a bright smile that would be seen on the female's face as well. 'Here, take this and go. But remember, next time, don't steal. It's very bad.' Nodding at her, the boy then proceeded to leave the site heading for a small girl and sharing his candies with her.

Sighing, Zoe looked at the two men and smiled at them. It was polite to thank them for the trouble they went through. They probably thought she was crazy to ask them to catch the boy only to let go of him along with the bag. 'Thanks for you help in catching that kid. Oh, and I let him go because it seemed as though he hadn't eaten for some time now. And as much as I love candy, I'm not a mean or evil person. Therefore, I willingly, gave all of it to him. Now I have to go buy more; I wonder if I still have enough jewels. I hope so otherwise, I don't know what will happen to me.' It was then she realized that she had started blabbering to the two men who only knew her as the lady who shouted. 'Oh, right. My name is Zoe Schiffer. Nice to meet you two!'
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 29th January 2015, 4:17 pm

Shohei scowled, watching the boy scurry away. He shot a disappointed glare back Zoe, sighing. Why would she make them go through all this trouble to catch a kid and then let all that go to waste? People, Shohei didn't understand them. He rolled his eyes with a little hint of sass before looking at both the man and Zoe. "Not that it's any of your business, I am Shohei Kirisagi of Lamia Scale.. and please, Zoe, the pleasure's all mine." He said with a sarcastic tone. His smile was just showing all the sass he had stored up. He looked back over to the man, raising his brow questionably, "Before I go to get my snack, who are you? And are you a guildless mage? I'd like to know those I have a conversation with."

He shrugged. He wasn't in such a grumpy mood as he wanted to be. Especially after the latest situation they had with thieves and beasts. An angry one too! Shohei guessed he was becoming more respectful towards others when they first met, not that he really knew these two. He should've probably head back to his mansion by now, Zan can't do all the chores himself. And Shohei obviously doesn't want to sleep in an unclean mansion (However, his own room is a junk yard.). He grumbled at the thought. The mere vision of dust everywhere made him sick. ..I suppose after grabbing a snack I could head back to my mansion rather then the guild hall. I think that needs more cleaning then any guild does. Besides, it's not like I have much to do at the guild. I only know two people that is actually in Lamia Scale and I'm sure I won't come across another one for awhile, unless I actually go in. He thought to himself.

He then chuckled, thinking that his room was more of a graveyard then a junkyard! The odor of death lurked throughout the room more then the stench of garbage! "Oh! And before I forget... why did you let the kid go? We went through the trouble of catching that brat and you let him go? You owe us, especially me." He scolded.

Rintaro
    Rintaro

Midnight Guardian

Midnight Guardian

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rintaro 3rd February 2015, 1:53 am

(OOC I will go over and improve this in a few hours I'm just on mobile rn )

"Oh! And before I forget... why did you let the kid go? We went through the trouble of catching that brat and you let him go? You owe us, especially me."

Taraki, for one, understood why Zoe had kindly decided to let the boy go and was actually quite shocked Shohei hadn't twigged it. "You didn't see? The lad was half-starved, he stank of hunger. That and his coat looked tattered." Tar answered Sho's second question first.

"You're a very nice lady, Zoe. Selflessness for the sake of others is a noble action." he smiled warmly, changing from how he had made himself appear to spook the boy.

"Before I go to get my snack, who are you? And are you a guildless mage? I'd like to know those I have a conversation with."

"Heh. I am Taraki Meyka, also of Lamia Scale. Seems we have something in common, friend."

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th February 2015, 12:25 pm

The light blonde haired girl couldn't help but slightly raise her eyebrow at the boy, Shohei's apparent sass. It appeared as though half of the things she had just spoken went through one ear and came out of the other; in short, she doubted he heard her or even looked at the kid carefully to understand the situation. The girl chuckled slightly, a little amused at his attitude; she couldn't help but admit it would be quite fun to rile him up.

'Owe you?' Zoe questioned as Shohei finished speaking however, it appeared as though the other man took it upon himself to reprimand Shohei and explain why Zoe did what she did. The sentence of compliment that was thrown her way seemed to slightly boost the female's ego a bit as she replied to Taraki after he introduced himself.

'Well, what can I say? I'm a really nice person and stuff.' The light blonde haired female said, showcasing a little of her sass now. A compliment was more than enough to boost the female's ego. However, it would be quite a humorous situation when one would bring it down. It was then it also occurred to her that Shohei and Taraki were of the same guild; however, it was somewhat surprising that they didn't know each other. But then again, considering the fact that Shohei didn't seem like one who would interact with others, it wouldn't be that surprising. Thinking about this, an idea popped into the female's mind.

'Alright, both of you. I have an idea. I'm guessing all of us came here to grab a bite so why don't we go eat together? It'll give us a chance to be friends and I'm sure we'll get along great!' Enthusiasm poured out of her every word as Zoe opened the door to the cafe and started walking inside. 'Oh, and one of you pays. Because I'm a girl so it wouldn't look good if I paid and I'm also broke. Hehe.' Technically, she was telling the truth. The money she had was spent on the candy that she had so, kindheartedly, given to the boy. Perhaps, one reason she offered this idea was because she was hungry herself and didn't have money. But then again, they didn't have to necessarily know that.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:21 pm