Secondary Magic Name: Gate of Souls
Evidence of Accomplishment: Originally had purchased the secondary magic Parasitic Insects for 800k. Am changing it to a new secondary magic so do not require a training thread.
The gate of souls is a summoning magic of great power but it is incredibly painful to use and incredibly twisted. By chanting a particular rhyme the user opens a 'gateway' on part of their body from which the beast emerges slowly in a squished form before expanding rapidly to its full size.
The gate literally tears open part of the body in order to form, hence the pain. The portal is similar to the image below.
This can open on any part of the body, but the part is dependant on the summon. For example, Mr.Spook comes from the hand.
Each of the summons is capable of communicating with Sinali telepathically, but those with a mouth, such as Mr.Spook and the Black Beast are capable of speech.
- Scary: The summons the user summons are monstrous and scary enough to startle people of a weak constitution
- Even the odds: By summoning a large monster the user is able to even up the odds in battle, even if it is only briefly
- Versatility: She has a range of summons for different situations.
- If chant is interrupted or she doesn't use the chant then the power is halved
- Can only summon a certain amount of D rank equivalent summons. This depends on her rank (D = 2, C = 4, B = 8, A = 16, S = 32)
- Incredibly painful for the user, even more so than Beati Mortui.
- As an unholy summoning magic all her summons are weak to light
- Forced Recall: The user can forcibly recall a summon early and if so the cooldown is dropped by the same amount as the lost duration e.g. if she closes it two posts early then the cooldown is two posts less.
- Force Open: The user can forcible open a gate early(thus negating cooldown), but this costs a tremendous amount of magic power equal to the number of posts left on cooldown * the magic required to use the spell. In the case of 'free' spells such as an S rank casting a D this is equal to number of posts left on cooldown * 1%.
Description: The first of her summons is purely for scouting and is summoned with the following chant:
You better watch out. You're gonna die.
You're gonna shout and i'm telling you why.
Mr. Spook is coming to town.
In the case of this spell the portal forms in the hand.
- Picture one:
- Picture two:
- Useful for scouting
- Immune to physical damage
- Can be destroyed in 2 D rank spells
- Cannot harm a target
- Holy attacks do double damage to this summon
- Holy weapons can hit this as if it was tangible
- Intangible: Can move freely through physical objects, including physical attacks meaning that they cannot be harmed by magic based attacks.
Description: The user of this spell can teleport once before this goes on cooldown with a range of 100ft. They can take one passenger with them, but that passenger must be within 10ft of them. They cannot teleport to anywhere dangerous.
- Can move to dodge an attack
- Can move an ally to protect them
- Can use this to get an ally close enough to do damage
- Limited range
- Cannot teleport anywhere dangerous i.e. this cannot be used offensively
- Target has to be within range to be teleported
- Only one teleport
- Can move to dodge an attack
- Big Eye:
The second of her summons is a strong physical attacker and is summoned by the following chant:
Mister big eye with a tree top,
When the club swings the earth will rock,
When your back breaks your body will fall,
And down will come the club, to end it all.
This comes out of the user's forehead.
Big eye is a large cyclops with a wooden club that counts as a C rank weapon. He hits for C rank damage. He is weak to holy magic and his eye is a big weakness for him. A holy attack to the eye would really mess him up. He is 10ft tall and his club is 5ft long giving him massive reach, but making him a big target. He is relatively slow at first, but when he gets up to speed he can be quite fast.
- Strong physical attacker
- Large reach
- Weapon to block attacks
- Can be destroyed in 2 C rank spells
- Large target
- Holy attacks do double damage to it
- Attacks to the eye do double damage
- 50% Strength boost: As a powerful physical warrior he has 50% more strength than a C rank summon means he hits for 1.5 C ranks of damage.
- Earth Quake:
Description: With this the user swings their club and hits the ground with a powerful strike that generates an AOE earthquake that literally tears up the ground and causes spikes of earth to rise up. The AOE is a 40ft radius. The area hit receives 1 C rank damage on top of the physical blow caused by the user. Those caught in the AOE will receive 75% C damage if within 10ft, 50% between 10 and 20ft and 25% if further than 20ft.
The spikes that shoot up by the earth quake are five ft long so this isn't suited to hitting enemies in the air.
- Powerful AOE
- Can wipe out large numbers of weak enemies in a single strike
- Large area
- Not suitable for hitting flying opponents
- Can be blocked with a single B rank spell
- Holy barriers are twice as effective against this spell
- Can easily hurt allies, including Sinali
Cooldowns: 4 posts
- Powerful AOE
- Itsy Bitsy Spider:
A huge spider like creature with one huge eye that is designed to tank damage and dish out pain. It is summoned with the following summon:
'The itsy bitsy spider wants to come out
So get ready to run and scream and shout
Now comes the fun and lots and lots of pain
Now Itsy Bitsy spider gonna kill again!'
This one comes tearing out of the user's stomach.
The huge spider has 8ft long legs four of which have razor sharp spikes designed for stabbing. Two are more like arms and have blades on them instead which are used to slice an opponent. The most important feature of this spider are the final two 'legs' which are only 2ft long, but end in giant armored plates which it uses to protect its eye. This iron plate is also used when it charged into opponents or to break through items. It has very strong legs and is able to jump 40ft into the air.
- Large range
- Multiple limbs for hitting
- Can be destroyed in 4 B rank spells
- Attacks to its eye do double damage
- Holy attacks do double damage to it
- Jump can be dangerous if an opponent put for example a spike underneath it
Durations: 6 posts
Cooldowns: 7 posts
- Shield: Is able to close up the metal plates on its front to block attacks. These are very resistant and alone take 2 B ranks to break through (though holy will break it in one). Once it is broken it cannot be used to defend leaving the eye open. Unable to use 'Blaster' whilst this is closed.
Type: Offensive laser
Description: The user is able to launch a powerful laser beam from its eye that travels 300ft which it covers in half a second. This beam is composed of unholy energy so is especially effective against gods. Itsy Bitsy Spider is capable of charging up this spell for one post to change its damage form 1 B rank to 1.5B rank.
- High speed
- High range
- Can be charged up for extra damage
- Prevents use of shield whilst being used
- Prevents use of shield for one post after use
- Linear direction
- Can be blocked by a single B rank barrier (or C rank if holy based) unless charged in which case it requires 1.5B ranks or 0.75 if holy.
Durations: Instant/two posts (one to charge, one to use)
Cooldowns: 5 posts/6 posts if charged
- High speed
- Black beast:
The fourth summon is a powerhouse and a fearsome creature known simply as The black beast and is summoned with the following rhyme
Raa Raa black beast
Have you any blood
No sir, no sir
But I will soon enough
This tears open the users face straight down the middle in order to claw its way out. It is a 30ft demonic creature that floats and has razor sharp claws. Its weakness, like most of her summons, is its eye, but unlike the others hitting it doesn't do double damage it merely does 1.5x. Its weakness is also holy based attacks.
It also has a large gaping mouth with razor sharp teeth. Its hands are not attached to its body and can go up to 20ft away from its body to grab an opponent. It has a tendency to grab an opponent and try to eat it.
- Long range with its grab
- Razor sharp fangs and teeth
- Can see people's magic type and magical strength
- Damaging/destroying hands does not damage the main body
- Requires hands to use its ability
- Hands can be destroyed by 1 A rank each (or B if holy)
- Eye is a weak spot and will cause it to receive 1.5x damage
- Weak to holy attacks which do double damage
- Can take 3 A ranks of damage before vanishing
- Hands are launched away potentially leaving it open
Durations: 9 posts
Cooldowns: 10 posts
- Sensory: The user is able to see the 'soul' of a person's magic and identify what magic type they use as well as their rank. They cannot predict a spell, but this is useful to identify who is the weaker and stronger target.
Description: A summon that can summon. You heard me right. The black beast is capable of opening up tears, similar to the ones Sinali forms, from its hands. From both hands emerges an undead horseman wielding a spear. These are quite fast and have quite high defence. They require 2 B rank of magic to bring down. However, even once the knight has fallen the horse will still run and requires a C rank to bring down. If the horse falls before the knight then they will drop their spears and take out swords and a small sheild instead as well as put on a helmet. For some reason their armor will also change slightly.
These two will work together doing C rank damage with their spears and try to drive the targets towards Sinali and the Black beast for them to bring down. The horses only do D rank damage and will only attack when they lose their rider.
- Knights on foot:
- Knights on horseback:
- Summons two summons
- Quite high defense
- On horseback quite fast
- Horse can be killed reducing rider's speed
- Rider can be killed forcing horse to fight and doing lower damage
- Holy damage does twice as much
- Horse dies in a single C rank, riders in two
Duration: 4 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts
Will add s and sig when hit S.