Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 100 posts! Please welcome the newest player Manjome

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Christmas Event:Secret Santa Gifts.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

    Eldritch Knight Magic

    Share
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 18th January 2015, 3:14 am

    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of Eldritch Magical Energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • This magic is versatile allowing the possibility to do almost anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is easy to learn but very difficult to master and thus will often lead to failure with using it's spells
    • Requires a lot of prep time at the beginning of battles
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - Very poor at being healed as it is not a living creature like most other beings

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon green color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain immense surge in physical speed (50%), strength (75%), and durability (+50% HP). They also gain the ability to shoot blasts of dark energy from their body that deals user ranked spell damage.
    Usage: 4 post duration with a 6 post cooldown. Can't use magic during use of this ability. Bonus HP is taken first before true HP but temporary HP cannot recover while inactive and if you exit and reenter the state,  the temporary HP is where it left off as.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Eldritch Construct - The holder becomes a suit of armor, the Eldritch Mithril Plate, this means he cannot wear armor any other armor. The holder cannot the effects of aging, bleed, blind, charm, disease, fatigue, hunger, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun, suffocation, thirst, nor can he be critically struck. This holder only receives 50% of all healing effects from other magic, this includes regeneration.


    • Mana Breaker - All physical damage done by the holder of this magic deals the same amount to the target's MP and whenever any unit loses mana to any effect (except spellcasting) the holder is healed for 50% of the mana lost. When the holder is targeted by an enemies spell the enemy is Purged, removing all buffs from them before the spell lands.


    • Eldritch Mastery - The holder can choose to active up to three elemental marks choosing any between Quas, Wex, or Exort. Each element mark active gives a small passive buff to the holder. Any combination of the marks can be active at anytime as long as no more then three total are active at once. The holder can change or active each slot twice per post. Quas gives 8.3% movement speed for each mark of Quas. Wex gives 16.6% melee attack speed increase for each Wex mark. Exort gives 25% bonus damage magic on melee attacks for every Exort mark.


    Spells:

    Signature Spells (Locked):

    Phantasm (Primary):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: Permanent
    Cooldown: Cannot create more then one illusion of each rank
    Description: The holder creates an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself and are clearly marked with the strength of each illusion. The illusions cannot use spells, but have all buffs, weapons, and passives the holder has. Illusions have a base melee damage equal a mage at it's rank and are destroyed after taking damage equal to two spells of their rank. If an illusion is placed under the effect of a hard control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder. Any damage the holder takes is applified by 110% then 25% of the total is dealt to the illusions instead of the holder.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.
    • Illusions are very squishy and easy to kill.

    D-rank:

    Invoke:

    Name: Invoke
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: None
    Cooldown: 1 round
    Range: Self
    Description:The holder starts with every thread with this spell and 2 empty D-Rank spell slots. Apon casting this spell the three pieces are consumed and fused into creating a spell. The Spell is determined based on what elemental pieces were consumed. When a spell is created it takes up an empty D-Rank slot, if one is not available the holder replaces one of the other spells created by this spell. If a spell is on cooldown it shall it will remain on cooldown as if it were still in a spell slot, even if the spell is brought back to a spell slot while on cooldown it will remain on cooldown.
    List of Spells:

    Quas/Quas/Quas - Cold Snap:

    Name: Cold Snap
    Rank: D
    Type: DoT, Offensive/Supportive, Ice
    Duration: 3 rounds
    Cooldown: 5 rounds
    Description: The holder breifly freezes his target stuning them, this disrupts their attacks and spell casting, for a very short duration and dealing 25% D-Rank damage. For the next 3 posts the target is debuffed with Chilling Touch, whenever they take any damage from any source, except this spell, they take an additional 25% D-Rank damage and are breifly stunned again.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder a decent damage spell
    • Comes with minor crowd control

    Weaknesses:

    • The debuff can be dispelled
    • Requires the target to take damage to trigger
    • Can do very low damage

    Quas/Quas/Wex - Ghost Walk:

    Name: Ghost Walk
    Rank: D
    Type: Self-Buff, AoE, Supportive, Ice, Storm
    Duration: Up to 3 rounds
    Cooldown: 6 rounds
    Description: The holder forms a shell of ice and lightning around himself reflecting light around him. While the shell is active he is invisible to the naked eye however casting a spell or attacking breaks the shell revealing the holder. Also while the shell is active all enemies in a 5 meter radius of the holder are movement slowed by 25%.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder a minor escape spell
    • Gives an AoE movement slow

    Weaknesses:

    • Does not last long if the holder breaks the shell
    • Long cooldown
    • The slow is not very powerful

    Quas/Quas/Exort - Ice Wall:

    Name: Ice Wall
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, DoT, Offensive/Supportive, Ice, Fire
    Duration: 3 rounds
    Cooldown: 5 rounds
    Range: 15 meters long by 2 meters wide
    Description: The holder creates a wall of ice and steam that damages any enemies that comes in contact with it. The center of the wall is placed anywhere between the holder and 5 meters away. Any enemy that is within the range of the wall during it's creatation will be frozen inside the wall and take 50% D-Rank damage. An enemy can break through the wall by attacking it with a melee attack but they take 50% D-Rank damage to do so.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can seperate teams
    • Can breifly crowd control a unit

    Weaknesses:

    • Does not always do damage
    • The Wall can be easily broken down
    • Does not have a far cast range

    Wex/Wex/Wex - EMP:

    Name: EMP
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, Offensive/Supportive, Lightning
    Duration: None
    Cooldown: 5 rounds
    Range: 10 meters
    Description: The holder creates an electic storm that deals 75% D-Rank damage to all units in the area of effect as well as disrupting channeled spells. Every enemy hit by this spell has 50% of this spell's mana cost dealt as damage to their mana pool and the holder gains 50% of all mana destoryed this way.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Drains mana from enemies

    Weaknesses:

    • Doesn't always destory much mana
    • Cannot drain anymore below 0 mana

    Wex/Wex/Quas - Tornado:

    Name: Tornado
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, Offensive/Supportive, Storm, Ice
    Duration: 1 rounds
    Cooldown: 5 rounds
    Range: 20 meters
    Description: The holder creates a tornado and flings it in a straight line. Any enemy hit by the tornado is flung into the air for 1 round. An airborne enemy cannot be attacked with any melee attack nor can they make a melee attack. After one round the target is flung to the ground by a massive downward draft dealing 75% of D-Rank damage on impact and are knocked prone.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • A decent crowd control spell

    Weaknesses:

    • Doesn't do much damage
    • Moves enemies out of melee range

    Wex/Wex/Exort - Alacrity:

    Name: Alacrity
    Rank: D
    Type: Buff, Supportive, Fire, Storm
    Duration: 3 rounds
    Cooldown: 5 rounds
    Description: The holder buffs himself or an ally to gain bonus movement speed, attack speed, and bonus magic damage to their melee attacks. They gain a 25% increase to movement speed and 50% to melee attack speed.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Solid buff for an ally

    Weaknesses:

    • Can only be appiled to one target
    • Long cooldown

    Exort/Exort/Exort - Sunstrike:

    Name: Sunstrike
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, Offensive, Fire
    Duration: 1 round
    Cooldown: 4 rounds
    Range: 1 meter AoE
    Description: The holder selects a point within his line of sight, then after 1 round a burst of blinding energy rains from the sky. Only the holder knows where the spot is initally marked. Any enemy in the spot when the energy strikes takes 175% D-Rank damage, this damage however is evenly split between all enemies in the AoE.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can do massive damage

    Weaknesses:

    • Can do very little damage
    • Hard to hit an enemy

    Exort/Exort/Quas - Forge Spirit:

    Name: Forge Spirit
    Rank: D
    Type: Summon, Ice, Fire
    Duration: 3 rounds
    Cooldown: 6 rounds
    Description: The holder summons a single spirit of the forge for every basic empty summon slot. The spirit deals it's rank in normal melee damage that also appiles a debuff on the enemy called Smolder which causes them to take 10% more physical damage stacking up to 5 times, total 50% more damage at max stacks. The Debuff lasts for 3 rounds.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Summons can debuff the enemy

    Weaknesses:

    • Summons do not have an active ability
    • Summons are fairly weak on their own

    Exort/Exort/Wex - Chaos Meteor:

    Name: Chaos Meteor
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, DoT, Offensive, Fire, Storm
    Duration: 1 round
    Cooldown: 4 rounds
    Range: 5 meter radius impact, 10 meter roll distance
    Description: The holder summons a meteor to crash down from the sky at a target location then it proceeds to roll away from the intial casting location for 1 round. Any enemy in the impact location takes 75% D-Rank physical damage then is appiles the Blazing debuff which burns them for 50% D-Rank fire damage for 3 rounds. All enemies that come in contact with the rolling meter have Blazing applied to them.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Solid damaging spell

    Weaknesses:

    • Small AoE
    • Blazing debuff can be dispelled

    Quas/Wex/Exort - Deafing Blast:

    Name: Deafing Blast
    Rank: D
    Type: AoE, Offensive/Supportive, Ice, Fire, Storm
    Duration: 2 rounds
    Cooldown: 4 rounds
    Range: 3 meters wide, travels for 15 meters
    Description: The holder sends out a blasting sonic boom that deals damage and pushes enemies 5 meters away. The blast deals 75% D-Rank damage and applies Deafen and Disarm the target. Deafen is a debuff that lasts for 2 rounds and causes the effected unit to fail 50% of all spells they cast nor can they hear anything being spoken to them by anyone.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Deafen debuff can be powerful

    Weaknesses:

    • Deafen can be dispelled
    • Doesn't deal much damage

    Strengths:

    • Adds a large amount of versatility
    • Gives a variety of elements

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat their elements on spells to remove buffs or debuffs
    • Make-mages can munipulte their elements after the spells effects end
    • Casts the holder to start with no spells at the beginning of each thread

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 2 rounds
    Cooldown: 4 rounds
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 2 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder cannot steal a spell he has not seen before.
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder cannot steal a spell that is higher rank then the rank of this spell.

    C-Rank (Locked):

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: 1 round during cast and 1 attack per unit
    Cooldown: 2 rounds
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description:
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:


    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Moves the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.


    Weaknesses:


    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.



    Last edited by Nessaj the CK on 4th June 2017, 5:53 pm; edited 100 times in total
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 28th January 2015, 1:35 pm

    Boop


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Hikachu
    --------
    --------

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 3494
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Experience : 212.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: ➢ sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇ
    Primary Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Secondary Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Hikachu on 28th January 2015, 7:33 pm

    Dis ish mine. I'll go over this as soon as possible. ;3


    ___________________________________________________________________



    Profile | Magic | History | Vault

    theme | battle theme

    avatar
    Hikachu
    --------
    --------

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 3494
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Experience : 212.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: ➢ sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇ
    Primary Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Secondary Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Hikachu on 8th February 2015, 11:17 pm

    After talking through Skype, this is now...



    ___________________________________________________________________



    Profile | Magic | History | Vault

    theme | battle theme

    avatar
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Posts : 2696
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200,637.5
    Brownie Points : 10

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dahau
    Primary Magic: Ethernano Manupilation
    Secondary Magic: Heavy Artillery Magic

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Godlike Frederik on 26th September 2016, 12:36 pm

    Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.
    Eldritch Armor:
    Strengths:

    • The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel
    • The holder cannot drown, sleep, become exhausted, feel pain, or become poisoned/diseased
    • The magic is very chaotic allowing elemental attacks to rapidly and randomly change
    • The magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder can never return to being human.
    • The magics versatility can lead the magic to not be extremely good at one specific task.
    • The magic is very unstable meaning it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what you want it to do.
    • As the Holder loses HP he takes more damage. For every 1% of HP the holder is missing he takes 1% more damage.
    • Magical Lightning Rod - This ability will mean that the holder is taking all of the spell damage for the entire team.
    • Backfire - This magics spells all have a chance to backfire. When casting a spell a dice roll is made and if the result is a 1 the spell backfires (A description of the spells backfire effect is with the spell).

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Backfire - This magics spells all have a chance to backfire. When casting a spell a dice roll is made and if the result is a 1 the spell backfires (A description of the spells backfire effect is with the spell).

    • Magical Lightning Rod - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other magic, causing all spells to target the holder or any illusions/images of the holder. Any magic cast is evenly split between the initial target and the holder allowing the holder to be healed or buffed by the opponent or debuffed and damaged by an ally.

    • Dice Block - At anytime the holder would take damage the holder, he may choose to throw a Dice Block to change the amount of damage he will take (All other effects will still apply such as stuns or paralysis and this can only be used on spells that are equal to or lower then the holder's rank).
      Dice Results:

      1-2: The holder takes 1.5x damage
      3-5: The holder takes normal damage
      6: The holder takes no damage

    Spells:

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 3 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized ball of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed, the bolt of pure magical energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:
    1-2: 0.5x D-Rank Damage
    3-4: 1x D-Rank Damage
    5-6: 1.5x D-Rank Damage
    Backfire: The damage roll hits the holder instead of the initial target.
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential
    • Has long range
    • The bolts speed is rather fast after it is thrown

    Weaknesses:

    • Possibility of no damage
    • Has no elemental type
    • Is relatively easy to dodge at longer distances
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell

    Elemental Rain:

    Name: Elemental Rain
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, Elemental - Varies
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 15 meter diameter
    Description: The holder summons a large magical elemental weather storm by shooting and white orb into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals 33% D-rank to all units in its AoE for a total of 100% D-rank damage over 3 posts. The damage has a specific elemental type based on the following results as well as each storm providing a change to certain elemental magics.
    Dice Results:
    1: Firestorm - A large firestorm is conjured and all Fire and Magma magic's power is increased by 10% while all Water and Ice magic's power are decreased by 10%
    2: Lightning Storm - A large lightning storm is conjured and all Wind and Lightning magic's power is increased by 10% while all Earth and Iron magic's power are decreased by 10%
    3: Rainstorm - A large rainstorm is conjured and all Water and Ice magic's power is increased by 10% while all Fire and Magma magic's power are decreased by 10%
    4: Sandstorm - A large sandstorm is conjured and all Earth and Iron magic's power is increased by 10% while all Wind and Lightning magic's power are decreased by 10%
    5: Starstorm - A large starstorm is conjured and all Light and Holy magic's power is increased by 10% while all Dark and Shadow magic's power are decreased by 10%
    6: Darkness - All light in the surrounding area is absorbed into the spell causing everything to go pitch black as though everyone became blind and all Dark and Shadow magic's power is increased by 10% while all Light and Holy magic's power are decreased by 10%
    Backfire: If the spell backfires the weather still changes how only the holder takes 1 D-rank of damage over the storm's duration while in the storm all other units remain undamaged.
    Strengths:

    • Gives him the ability to better fight elemental mages and beings
    • Can be difficult to move away from due to it's large AoE
    • Very effective to large groups

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the firestorm)
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element
    • Can damage allies
    • Can backfire and wind up only damaging the holder

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: 1 post
    Cooldown: 4 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality teleporting the target and the holder together where they meet in a randomly chosen position between the holder and targets positions at the time of casting. This spell also will port images and pets to the target.
    Dice Results:
    1: The holder, all images, and all pets are ported to the targets position
    2: The holder is ported 7 meters toward the target, the target is ported to the holder, and all images and all pets are ported to the new position
    3-4: The holder, all images, all pets and the target are ported to the halfway position
    5: The holder is ported 3 meters towards the target, the target is ported to the holder, and all images and all pets are ported to the new position
    6: The target, all images, and all pets are ported to the holders position
    Backfire: If the spell were to back fire the holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder
    • Can move the target awhile from their teammates
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to begin to gang up on one target

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position
    • Moves the holder away from his team
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 300lbs or 8ft tall
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 3 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner and once it is give to the the holder fully off cooldown
    Backfire: If the spell backfires the holder has his spells disabled for 3 posts
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder doesn't have full control on which spell he steals
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then he is
    • This spell can disable the holders spells




    Unlocked per users request


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 26th September 2016, 4:07 pm

    Lord Frederik wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.
    Eldritch Armor:
    //Image was broken and therefore removed
    Strengths:

    • The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel
    • The holder cannot drown, sleep, become exhausted, feel pain, or become poisoned/diseased
    • //These were worked into one bullet and the Living Construct passive
    • The magic is very chaotic allowing elemental attacks to rapidly and randomly change
    • The magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything
      //Added a new bullet

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder can never return to being human.
    • //Was removed for being pointless
    • The magics versatility can lead the magic to not be extremely good at one specific task.
    • The magic is very unstable meaning it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what you want it to do.
    • //Were reworded into one bullet
    • As the Holder loses HP he takes more damage. For every 1% of HP the holder is missing he takes 1% more damage.
    • //Was changed for the Living Construct passive
    • Magical Lightning Rod //Renamed - This ability will mean that the holder is taking all of the spell damage for the entire team.
    • Backfire - This magics spells all have a chance to backfire. When casting a spell a dice roll is made and if the result is a 1 the spell backfires (A description of the spells backfire effect is with the spell).
    • //Slightly reworded


    Lord Frederik wrote:Unique Abilities:

    • Backfire - This magics spells all have a chance to backfire. When casting a spell a dice roll is made and if the result is a 1 the spell backfires (A description of the spells backfire effect is with the spell). //Changed to become the passives granted from strengths listed earlier and moved into being an overall weakness of the magic

    • Magical Lightning Rod //Renamed - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other magic, causing all spells to target the holder or any illusions/images of the holder. Any magic cast is evenly split between the initial target and the holder allowing the holder to be healed or buffed by the opponent or debuffed and damaged by an ally.
      //Fixed most grammar errors

    • Dice Block //Renamed - At anytime the holder would take damage the holder, he may choose to throw a Dice Block to change the amount of damage he will take (All other effects will still apply such as stuns or paralysis and this can only be used on spells that are equal to or lower then the holder's rank).
      //Reworded to avoid confusion and added an internal psuedo cooldown
      Dice Results:

      1-2: The holder takes 1.5x damage
      3-5: The holder takes normal damage
      6: The holder takes no damage


    Changes to spells:

    Chaos bolt - Reworded strengths and weakness for better grammar

    Element Rain - Reworked into Elemental Storm to reduce arguments on what it does and does not affect.

    Reality Rift - Added a damage buff

    Spell Steal - Reworded to create better grammar


    Last edited by Nessaj the CK on 28th September 2016, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 27th September 2016, 1:17 pm

    Needs approval for balance changes


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Izayuki

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Character History!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Tanuki Yōkai
    Position : God of Ishval, The amazing, The goddess of all, Wizard Saint #1
    Posts : 1993
    Guild : Black Rose [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Mentor : Alice
    Experience : 617,372.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin
    Primary Magic: Glacier God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Wonderland

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Izayuki on 29th September 2016, 3:09 pm

    Nessaj the CK wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a d6 on the result of a 1 the spell backfires each spell has it's own unique effect for what happens.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel and therefore the holder cannot age, become charmed, exhausted, frightened, paralyzed, or poisoned/diseased. He does not breathe, eat, sleep, nor can he gain the effects from any magical consumables. This holder only receives 50% of all healing spells and does not recover HP over time. The holder must repair is armor if he is to restore is HP over a period of time.


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other schools of magic. This causes all spells to target the holder and all illusions/images of the holder. The spell is then evenly split between the all possible targets of the holder and the initial target allowing the holder to be healed or buffed by the opponent or debuffed and damaged by an ally. Elaborate more on this? I don't really understand what you are saying it does. Are you saying you avoid/redirect magic damage dealt to you? Also, what is this about illusions and images? I have yet to see an ability for anything like that.


    • Crimson Guard - At anytime the holder or one of his illusions would take damage, the holder he may choose to throw a Block chance to change the amount of damage he will take. Should the Block succeed the holder take less damage equal to his Rank (Can only be used once per damage instance). Again, what is up with the illusions? Also note that while you may have this, the dice system is not generally used anymore. You're still welcome to use this though.
      Dice Results:
      1-5: The target takes damage as normal
      6: The block succeeds and the target takes reduced damage

    Spells:

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 2 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized bolt of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed, the bolt of pure magical energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:
    1-2: 50% D-Rank Damage
    3-4: Normal D-Rank Damage
    5-6: 150% D-Rank Damage As this is an instant spell, I am not going to allow 150% to be given. Please increase the cooldown to 4 posts, or remove this chance of higher damage.
    Backfire: The damage roll hits the holder instead of the initial target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential
    • Has long range
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy
    • Has no elemental type
    • Easy to dodge at long range
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell

    Elemental Storm:

    Name: Elemental Rain
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by shooting and white orb into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:
    1-2: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    3-4: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 50% more damage from all other sources for 3 posts.
    5-6: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and have their movement slowed by 50% only opponents of equal or lower rank can be slowed for the next 3 posts.
    Backfire: The holder takes D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions
    • Has a large effect radius
    • Very effective to large groups

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire)
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element
    • Can damage and effect allies
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality blinking the target and the holder together where they meet in a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:
    1: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage.
    2: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    3-4: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    5: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    6: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.
    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for 2 posts.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder
    • Can move the target away from their teammates
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position
    • Moves the holder away from his team
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 3 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. Only opponents of equal or lower rank may have a spell 'stolen'.
    Backfire: The holder has all his spells disabled until this spell is off cooldown and does not steal the spell.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder doesn't have full control on which spell he steals
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then he is
    • This spell can disable the holders spells


    Hey there! Above are some corrections listed in this lovely color. One thing I'll point out here is that you have numerous illusions/images listed throughout your magic, but I missed any sort of UA or spell that even gives you them or any details. I request that you add that in somewhere(or let me know if I missed it). It should be a Unique Ability or Spell.

    Please edit and bump once you have finished! ^.^ Thanks!


    ___________________________________________________________________


    [ Glacier God Slayer ] ♦ [ Bakedanuki ] ♦ [ Goddess of Ishval ]
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 29th September 2016, 9:13 pm

    Well all changes were made however at Rank D There is no illusion creation ability or spell the plan was to add that into the signature spell which was currently locked at the time. I've added it into the magic however it is still unusable.

    As for other changes:
    Chaos Bolt had it's Cooldown increased
    Elemental Rain had it's freezing field changed to only effecting mages of equal or lower rank
    Spell steal largely remained unchanged however the effect listed in the weaknesses was also added to it's description, you likely didn't notice that one.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Izayuki

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Character History!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Tanuki Yōkai
    Position : God of Ishval, The amazing, The goddess of all, Wizard Saint #1
    Posts : 1993
    Guild : Black Rose [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Mentor : Alice
    Experience : 617,372.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin
    Primary Magic: Glacier God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Wonderland

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Izayuki on 1st October 2016, 10:06 pm

    Almost there! Just a few more things...
    Spoiler:

    Nessaj the CK wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a d6 on the result of a 1 the spell backfires each spell has it's own unique effect for what happens.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel and therefore the holder cannot age, become charmed, exhausted, frightened, paralyzed, or poisoned/diseased. He does not breathe, eat, sleep, nor can he gain the effects from any magical consumables. This holder only receives 50% of all healing spells and does not naturally recover HP over time. The holder must repair is armor if he is to restore is HP over a period of time.


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other schools of magic. This causes all spells to target the holder and all illusions of the holder. The spell's effects are then evenly split between the all possible targets of the holder and the initial target. If the spell was targeting someone other then the holder, both targets receive 50% of the spell, be that healing, damage, or a buff/debuff. If the target of the spell was the holder and he has no illusions he takes the full force of the spell. If the spell targeted the holder or one illusion, the holder and the illusion both take 50% of the spell. This passive allows the holder to be healed or buffed by the opponent or debuffed and damaged by an ally. This is basically damage reduction for magic. Please reduce it to 25% for spells of equal or lower rank for now.


    • Crimson Guard - At anytime the holder or one of his illusions would take damage, the holder he may choose to throw a Block chance to change the amount of damage he will take. Should the Block succeed the holder take less damage equal to his Rank (Can only be used once per damage instance).
      Dice Results:
      1-5: The target takes damage as normal
      6: The block succeeds and the target takes reduced damage

    Spells:

    Signature Spell (Locked until Rank C):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive/Offensive
    Duration: Permanent after activation
    Cooldown: Can only be used once per day Make this once per thread? Once per day is confusing.
    Description: The holder creates an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself. The illusion cannot use spells and only have a base melee damage of a mage equal to it's rank. Illusions have twice their rank in HP as if they were a spell (A D-Rank illusion has 40 HP; C-Rank has 80; etc). If an illusion is placed under the effect of a control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder.
    Backfire: This spell cannot backfire.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Can only be used once per day.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized bolt of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed, the bolt of pure magical energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:
    1-2: 50% D-Rank Damage
    3-4: Normal D-Rank Damage
    5-6: 150% D-Rank Damage
    Backfire: The damage roll hits the holder instead of the initial target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential.
    • Has long range.
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy.
    • Has no elemental type.
    • Easy to dodge at long range.
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell.

    Elemental Storm:

    Name: Elemental Rain
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by shooting and white orb into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:
    1-2: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    3-4: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 50% more damage from all other sources for 3 posts.
    5-6: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and enemies of equal or lower rank have their movement slowed by 50% for the next 3 posts.
    Backfire: The holder takes D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions.
    • Has a large effect radius.
    • Very effective to large groups.

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire).
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element.
    • Can damage and effect allies.
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder.

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality blinking the target and the holder together where they meet in a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:
    1: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage. You say this is instant... if so, how long does the 50% bonus last? It can only last a maximum of 3 posts at D. This applies to any bonuses when other dice are rolled too.
    2: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    3-4: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    5: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    6: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.
    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for 2 posts.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Can move the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target.

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 3 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Backfire: The holder has all his spells disabled until this spell is off cooldown and does not steal the spell.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have.
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder doesn't have full control on which spell he steals.
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then he is.
    • This spell can disable the holders spells.



    ___________________________________________________________________


    [ Glacier God Slayer ] ♦ [ Bakedanuki ] ♦ [ Goddess of Ishval ]
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 2nd October 2016, 12:34 am

    Conductive has been nerf/buffed to your request, I'm not really sure what to call it just yet.

    Once per day was changed to thread, I had said once per day as I don't really know just how long jobs sometimes take and was trying to make a spell that would come off cooldown after the holder took a long rest period.

    Reality Rift was given more description on duration, the point of the buff was to be very short but only just long enough to get one attack off to do a little extra damage and move the target.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 6th October 2016, 6:41 am

    Bumping again


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Izayuki

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Character History!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- The Sacred- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Tanuki Yōkai
    Position : God of Ishval, The amazing, The goddess of all, Wizard Saint #1
    Posts : 1993
    Guild : Black Rose [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Mentor : Alice
    Experience : 617,372.75

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin
    Primary Magic: Glacier God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Wonderland

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Izayuki on 6th October 2016, 8:45 am

    Spoiler:
    Nessaj the CK wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a d6 on the result of a 1 the spell backfires each spell has it's own unique effect for what happens.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel and therefore the holder cannot age, become charmed, exhausted, frightened, paralyzed, or poisoned/diseased. He does not breathe, eat, sleep, nor can he gain the effects from any magical consumables. This holder only receives 50% of all healing spells and does not naturally recover HP over time. The holder must repair is armor if he is to restore is HP over a period of time.


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other schools of magic causing all other magic to split off and land on the holder and his illusions. 75% of the spell's effects go to the original target while the other 25% is evenly split amongst all other targets. This means if a spell is to damage someone 75% of the damage goes to that target then 25% of the damage hits the holder as well. Only spells of equal or lower rank of the holder are effected.


    • Crimson Guard - At anytime the holder or one of his illusions would take damage, the holder he may choose to throw a Block chance to change the amount of damage he will take. Should the Block succeed the holder take less damage equal to his Rank (Can only be used once per damage instance).
      Dice Results:
      1-5: The target takes damage as normal
      6: The block succeeds and the target takes reduced damage

    Spells:

    Signature Spell (Locked until Rank C):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive/Offensive
    Duration: Permanent after activation
    Cooldown: Can be used once per thread
    Description: The holder creates an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself. The illusion cannot use spells and only have a base melee damage of a mage equal to it's rank. Illusions have twice their rank in HP as if they were a spell (A D-Rank illusion has 40 HP; C-Rank has 80; etc). If an illusion is placed under the effect of a control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder.
    Backfire: This spell cannot backfire.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Can only be used once per day.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized bolt of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed, the bolt of pure magical energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:
    1-2: 50% D-Rank Damage
    3-4: Normal D-Rank Damage
    5-6: 150% D-Rank Damage
    Backfire: The damage roll hits the holder instead of the initial target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential.
    • Has long range.
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy.
    • Has no elemental type.
    • Easy to dodge at long range.
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell.

    Elemental Storm:

    Name: Elemental Rain
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by shooting and white orb into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:
    1-2: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    3-4: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 50% more damage from all other sources for 3 posts.
    5-6: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and enemies of equal or lower rank have their movement slowed by 50% for the next 3 posts.
    Backfire: The holder takes D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions.
    • Has a large effect radius.
    • Very effective to large groups.

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire).
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element.
    • Can damage and effect allies.
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder.

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: Instant to cast and blink/Buff lasts for 1 post and 1 attack per unit
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality blinking the target and the holder together where they meet in a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:
    1: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage.
    2: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    3-4: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    5: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    6: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.
    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for 2 posts.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Can move the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target.

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 3 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Backfire: The holder has all his spells disabled until this spell is off cooldown and does not steal the spell.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have.
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder doesn't have full control on which spell he steals.
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then he is.
    • This spell can disable the holders spells.


    Approved~!

    Apologies on the wait. ^^; Congrats on your magic~


    ___________________________________________________________________


    [ Glacier God Slayer ] ♦ [ Bakedanuki ] ♦ [ Goddess of Ishval ]
    avatar
    Julius Seas
     
     

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 1147
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 19
    Experience : 5,662.5

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Julius Seas
    Primary Magic: Water
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Julius Seas on 24th May 2017, 5:36 am

    Nessaj the CK wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a d6 on the result of a 1 the spell backfires each spell has it's own unique effect for what happens.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of carbonate steel and therefore the holder cannot age, become charmed, exhausted, frightened, paralyzed, or poisoned/diseased. He does not breathe, eat, sleep, nor can he gain the effects from any magical consumables. This holder only receives 50% of all healing spells and does not naturally recover HP over time. The holder must repair is armor if he is to restore is HP over a period of time.


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all other schools of magic causing all other magic to split off and land on the holder and his illusions. 75% of the spell's effects go to the original target while the other 25% is evenly split amongst all other targets. This means if a spell is to damage someone 75% of the damage goes to that target then 25% of the damage hits the holder as well. Only spells of equal or lower rank of the holder are effected.


    • Crimson Guard - At anytime the holder or one of his illusions would take damage, the holder he may choose to throw a Block chance to change the amount of damage he will take. Should the Block succeed the holder take less damage equal to his Rank (Can only be used once per damage instance).
      Dice Results:
      1-5: The target takes damage as normal
      6: The block succeeds and the target takes reduced damage

    Spells:

    Signature Spell (Locked until Rank C):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive/Offensive
    Duration: Permanent after activation
    Cooldown: Can be used once per thread
    Description: The holder creates an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself. The illusion cannot use spells and only have a base melee damage of a mage equal to it's rank. Illusions have twice their rank in HP as if they were a spell (A D-Rank illusion has 40 HP; C-Rank has 80; etc). If an illusion is placed under the effect of a control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder.
    Backfire: This spell cannot backfire.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Can only be used once per day.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized bolt of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed, the bolt of pure magical energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:
    1-2: 50% D-Rank Damage
    3-4: Normal D-Rank Damage
    5-6: 150% D-Rank Damage
    Backfire: The damage roll hits the holder instead of the initial target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential.
    • Has long range.
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy.
    • Has no elemental type.
    • Easy to dodge at long range.
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell.

    Elemental Storm:

    Name: Elemental Rain
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by shooting and white orb into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:
    1-2: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    3-4: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 50% more damage from all other sources for 3 posts.
    5-6: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and enemies of equal or lower rank have their movement slowed by 50% for the next 3 posts.
    Backfire: The holder takes D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions.
    • Has a large effect radius.
    • Very effective to large groups.

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire).
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element.
    • Can damage and effect allies.
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder.

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Duration: Instant to cast and blink/Buff lasts for 1 post and 1 attack per unit
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality blinking the target and the holder together where they meet in a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:
    1: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage.
    2: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    3-4: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    5: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    6: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.
    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for 2 posts.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Can move the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target.

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Description: The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 3 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Backfire: The holder has all his spells disabled until this spell is off cooldown and does not steal the spell.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have.
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder doesn't have full control on which spell he steals.
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then he is.
    • This spell can disable the holders spells.


    Unlocked upon user's request


    ___________________________________________________________________
    Squable:


    Equipment:

    Black beards pocket watch
    Ocarina of Space (Made by Mura Kensho)



    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 30th May 2017, 10:01 am

    Nessaj the CK wrote:Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a 10% chance on each spell to have it's own unique backfire effect.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of Mythril, this means they cannot wear armor. The holder has a 75% chance to ignore any effect that causes bleed, charm, disease, fatigue, hunger, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun, or thrist. This holder only receives 50% of all healing effects, this includes regeneration.
      No longer gives immunities also changed from Steel to Mythril


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all magic (Other then Eldritch Dice Magic) causing all single target spells not targeting the holder to split causing 75% of the spell's effects go to the original target while the other 25% is applied to the holder. Only spells of equal or lower rank then the holder are effected. If there is more then one unit with this passive the 25% is split evenly across all units with this passive.


    • Eldritch Guard - At anytime the holder would take damage, the holder has a 10% to reduce the amount of damage he will take. Should the guard succeed the holder reduces the damage he takes by 50%. Does not trigger from Backfire damage.
      Reworked to no longer give immunity to damage on occasion


    Spells:

    Signature Spell - Phantasm (Locked until Rank C):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive/Offensive
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: Permanent
    Cooldown: Can be used once per thread
    Description: The holder conjures a illusion of a set of dice to turn into copies of himself.  The dice create an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself and clearly mark the strength of each illusion. The illusions cannot use spells, but have all buffs, weapons, and passives the holder had when he used this spell. Illusions have a base melee damage equal a mage at it's rank and are destroyed after taking damage equal to two spells of their rank. If an illusion is placed under the effect of a control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder.
    Backfire: This spell cannot backfire.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Can only be used once per day.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Cast time: 1 post
    Duration: None
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized 6-sided dice of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed. The dice of energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:

    • 33% Chance: 50% D-Rank Damage
    • 33% Chance: Normal D-Rank Damage
    • 33% Chance: 150% D-Rank Damage

    Backfire: The half damage roll hits the holder instead of the target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential.
    • Has long range.
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy.
    • Has no elemental type.
    • Easy to dodge at long range.
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell.

    Invoke:

    Name: Invoke
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Cast time: 1 post
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by launching a large 4-sided dice into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:

    • 25% Chance: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    • 25% Chance: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 25% D-rank damage for every other instance of damage they take for 3 posts.
      Changed from it's previous wording which was completely broken
    • 25% Chance: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and enemies have their movement slowed by 25% for the next 3 posts.
      Nerfed to effect all enemies
    • 25% Chance: Sandstorm - All units in the storm except for the holder take 75% D-rank damage and all units have a 25% chance with their melee attacks and single target spells against people in the storm.
      Added a new storm 

    Backfire: The holder takes 50% D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:

    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions.
    • Has a large effect radius.
    • Very effective to large groups.

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire).
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element.
    • Can damage and effect allies.
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder.

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: 1 post during cast and 1 attack per unit
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality by rolling a 10-sided dice before it tears a hole through reality. The target and the holder teleport together, where they meet is a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:

    • 20% Chance: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his illusions gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
      Changed to illusions from pets because of the pet nerfs

    • 20% Chance: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.
      Percent chance changed slightly 

    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for their next attack.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Can move the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target.

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description: Apon casting this spell at a target a energy construct of a set of dice flies to the holder. The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 2 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Backfire: The spell is placed on cooldown and the holder is Silenced until the cooldown is finished.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have.
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder cannot steal a spell he has not seen before.
      Changed to be more of an actual weakness then a fluff weakness
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then the rank of this spell.
      Nerfed: Changed to only steal a spell of equal or lower rank to this spell
    • This spell can disable the holders spells.



    Changes Highlighted in Blue
    What was changed in Green


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Posts : 2696
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200,637.5
    Brownie Points : 10

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dahau
    Primary Magic: Ethernano Manupilation
    Secondary Magic: Heavy Artillery Magic

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Godlike Frederik on 30th May 2017, 10:17 am

    Fun magic, but you need to put the dice numbers in the dice results as well. Because right now no one can see which numbers causes what. We only see the effects. Overall the magic looks decent enough Just a small tweaks

    Primary Magic: Eldritch Dice Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: This magic is cast and housed in a suit of black armor. The wearer of the armor is able to cast the magic it possesses on a whim however the wear loses his/her physical body and becomes a floating mass of pure magical energy infusing with his/her lifeforce with armor. The armor is not invulnerable and can eventually be destroyed, killing the wearer as well. If the armor is taken off the holder returns to their physical form however their lifeforce is still bound to the armor. If someone else wears the armor the magical properties will not work, their lifeforce will not bind to the armor, and they will not become a mass of magical energy. As the mass of energy the mass of energy the wearer does not eat, sleep, or breathe.

    Strengths:

    • Attacks made by the holder are harder to predict and dodge or block.
    • The magic's chaotic nature allows elemental attacks to rapidly change.
    • This magic is versatile allowing to to have the possibility to do anything.
    • Living Construct - This passive quite powerful in specific situations.

    Weaknesses:

    • The magic is unstable and unpredictable, it is unreliable and rarely will do exactly what it is expected to do.
    • The holder is made up of a mass of unstable magical energy that is scattered upon the destruction of the armor and cannot return to a conscious form until the armor is fully repaired.
    • Living Construct - This passive causes healing to become mitigated and less effective.
    • Conductive - This passive creates difficulties when working with teammates.
    • Backfire - This magic's spells all have a chance to backfire harming the holder. When casting a spell the holder roll a 10% chance on each spell to have it's own unique backfire effect.

    Lineage:
    Demonic Carnage:
    Description: A princess unknowingly gave birth to a child of the Fallen Angel, causing the newborn to have the ability of transforming into a demon at will. Although the descendants of the newborn possess weaker demonic transformations compared to the son of the princess, the demonic transformation can still cause havoc and destroy whole villages.
    Ability: The user transforms into a demon with horns, wings, and markings that glow in a bright neon orange color. In this form the user’s magic capabilities become unusable. Though their magic is not accessible, they gain a immense surge in physical speed, strength, and durability.
    Usage: The transformation only lasts three posts, and the lineage transformation can only be used once per a thread.
    Demon Form:

    Unique Abilities:

    • Living Construct - The wearer becomes a suit of armor made out of Mythril, this means they cannot wear armor. The holder has a 75% chance to ignore any effect that causes bleed, charm, disease, fatigue, hunger, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun, or thrist. This holder only receives 50% of all healing effects, this includes regeneration.


    • Conductive - The holder acts as a lightning rod to all magic (Other then Eldritch Dice Magic) causing all single target spells not targeting the holder to split causing 75% of the spell's effects go to the original target while the other 25% is applied to the holder. Only spells of equal or lower rank then the holder are effected. If there is more then one unit with this passive the 25% is split evenly across all units with this passive. (You might explain this a tad more, you talk about units that share this passive? But aren't you to only unit?)


    • Eldritch Guard - At anytime the holder would take damage, the holder has a 10% to reduce the amount of damage he will take. Should the guard succeed the holder reduces the damage he takes by 50%. Does not trigger from Backfire damage. (how do you determine the 10% I do assume you roll a dice? Wouldn't that contradict a dice. Since a dice has only 1/6 chances. Isn't it better to you use the attack/block dice for this. Making it more of a simple flip a coin kind of situation. Either the block works or fails. Also this can only be effective against one rank higher than yours.)


    Spells:

    Signature Spell - Phantasm (Locked until Rank C):

    Name: Phantasm
    Type: Supportive/Offensive
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: Permanent
    Cooldown: Can be used once per thread
    Description: The holder conjures a illusion of a set of dice to turn into copies of himself.  The dice create an illusion of himself for each rank lower then himself and clearly mark the strength of each illusion. The illusions cannot use spells, but have all buffs, weapons, and passives the holder had when he used this spell. Illusions have a base melee damage equal a mage at it's rank and are destroyed after taking damage equal to two spells of their rank. If an illusion is placed under the effect of a control spell it is dispelled and disappears. All illusions are easily distinguishable from the holder.
    Backfire: This spell cannot backfire.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Can create a very strong unfair advantage.
    • Allows the holder to seemingly increase his damage output.
    • Can force mages to target the illusions with spells they would otherwise want directed at the holder.

    Weaknesses:

    • Very weak to AoE spells.
    • Illusions are all clearly different from the holder.
    • Can only be used once per day.
    • Illusions cannot use spells.

    D-rank:

    Chaos Bolt:

    Name: Chaos Bolt
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Cast time: 1 post
    Duration: None
    Cooldown: 4 post
    Range: 10 meters
    Speed: 10 m/s
    Description: The holder conjures a baseball sized 6-sided dice of energy which is then thrown at his target with immense speed. The dice of energy deals a random amount of damage and can hit a target up to 10 meters away.
    Dice results:

    • 33% Chance: 50% D-Rank Damage
    • 33% Chance: Normal D-Rank Damage
    • 33% Chance: 150% D-Rank Damage

    Backfire: The half damage roll hits the holder instead of the target.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Very high damage potential.
    • Has long range.
    • The bolt is difficult to dodge at medium range or closer.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can deal low damage to the enemy.
    • Has no elemental type.
    • Easy to dodge at long range.
    • The threat of back Backfire effecting the spell.

    Invoke:

    Name: Invoke
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive/Supportive, AoE, DoT, Elemental - Varies
    Cast time: 1 post
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 6 posts
    Range: 20 meter diameter
    Description: The holder conjures a large magical elemental weather storm by launching a large 4-sided dice into the sky to alter the battlefield. The spell deals varying damage based on the storm that is conjured.
    Dice Results:

    • 25% Chance: Meteor Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and are applied with smolder that deals 150% D-rank damage over the next 3 posts, 50% per post for a total of 225% D-rank damage dealt over 3 posts
    • 25% Chance: Lightning Storm - All those struck take 75% of D-rank damage and will have their defenses weakened, taking 25% D-rank damage for every other instance of damage they take for 3 posts.
    • 25% Chance: Ice Storm - All those struck by the ice shards take 75% D-rank damage and mages of equal or lower rank to the holder have their movement slowed by 50% while mages of a higher rank then the holder are slowed by 25% for the next 3 posts.
    • 25% Chance: Sandstorm - All units in the storm except for the holder take 75% D-rank damage and all units have a 25% chance with their melee attacks and single target spells against people in the storm.

    Backfire: The holder takes 50% D-rank damage and has the selected storm's effect applied to him.
    Visual Description:

    Strengths:

    • Does not effect the holder or his illusions.
    • Has a large effect radius.
    • Very effective to large groups.

    Weaknesses:

    • Slayers can eat the elements if it is their element (ie: Fire Dragon slayer eating the Meteor Storm's Fire).
    • Make-mages can use the elements in their spells, if it is their element just as the slayers can eat the element.
    • Can damage and effect allies.
    • Backfire only damages and effects the holder.

    Reality Rift:

    Name: Reality Rift
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: 1 post during cast and 1 attack per unit
    Cooldown: 2 posts
    Range: Up to 10 meters
    Description: The holder tears a hole through reality by rolling a 10-sided dice before it tears a hole through reality. The target and the holder teleport together, where they meet is a randomly chosen position between both initial positions at the time of casting. This spell also will blink images and pets around the target. This spell will also charge the holder's, his illusions', and pet's next melee attack to do bonus D-rank damage based on the result.
    Dice Results:

    • 20% Chance: The holder, all illusions, and all pets are blinked to the targets location. The holder, all his illusions, and pets get a bonus 50% D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The holder is blinked 7 meters toward the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions and all pets are blinked to the new location. All of the holders illusions and pets gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The holder, all illusions, all pets and the target are blinked to the halfway position. The holder and his illusions gain 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The holder is blinked 3 meters towards the target, the target is blinked to the holder, and all illusions  and all pets are blinked to the new location. Only the holder gains 50% bonus D-rank damage.
    • 20% Chance: The target, all images, and all pets are blinked to the holders position. No bonus damage is granted.

    Backfire: The holder, all images, and pets will be pushed away from the target by 10 meters and lose 50% of their damage for their next attack.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Puts the opponent in melee range of the holder.
    • Can move the target away from their teammates.
    • Allows the holder, his images, and pets to gang up on one target.

    Weaknesses:

    • Can place the holder in a bad position.
    • Moves the holder away from his team.
    • Cannot move targets that are more then 800lbs or 12ft tall.
    • Can backfire sending the holder further from his target.

    Spell Steal:

    Name: Spell Steal
    Rank: D
    Type: Utility
    Cast time: Instant
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description: Apon casting this spell at a target a energy construct of a set of dice flies to the holder. The holder steals the last spell his target used then keeps it for the next 2 posts. The spell stolen cannot be used by its owner once it is given to the the holder. The stolen spell is taken off cooldown for the holder. The spell cannot be of a rank higher then the holder.
    Backfire: The spell is placed on cooldown and the holder is Silenced until the cooldown is finished.
    Visual Description:
    Strengths:

    • Gives the holder some versatility he otherwise may not have.
    • The original owner of the spell cannot use the spell while it has been stolen.
    • When the holder forgets the spell it goes on cooldown for the original owner.

    Weaknesses:

    • The holder cannot steal a spell he has not seen before.
    • The stolen spell stolen cannot be used more then once during the duration.
    • The holder can never steal a spell that is higher rank then the rank of this spell.
    • This spell can disable the holders spells.



    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 30th May 2017, 10:48 am

    Well I fixed everything but dice can have a number of different shapes, there are dice all the way up to 100 sides and a 10 sided dice can roll a 10% chance.


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 2nd June 2017, 7:16 am

    Bump again


    ___________________________________________________________________
    avatar
    Nessaj the CK
     
     

    Player -
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Posts : 84
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Experience : 25

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nessaj
    Primary Magic: Eldritch Knight
    Secondary Magic:

    Bump Re: Eldritch Knight Magic

    Post by Nessaj the CK on 4th June 2017, 5:07 pm

    Bumping as all prior random elements have been removed as there is no system for them to be used.


    ___________________________________________________________________

      Current date/time is 25th July 2017, 3:48 pm