Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Face

mystik-crypt
    mystik-crypt

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A New Face Empty A New Face

Post by mystik-crypt 12th January 2015, 2:06 pm

Hello all. I am new to the site, you can call me Myst for now, (name will change to character name eventually once I figure out which character I would want to use).

I am not new to roleplaying in the Fairy Tail verse, yet I am just looking for a nice, open place to just mainly casual roleplay, and throw around a few spells now and then. Reading up on the rules, and since I have to go to work in a few, thought I would just post a post saying I am here and look forward to having fun for some time to come.

After work I will drop in and say hi in the Chatbox. See you all in 5-7 hours.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cosmic Mind
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A New Face Empty Re: A New Face

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 12th January 2015, 2:12 pm

WELCOME WELCOME, Sit down, *pulls up a chair* and so begins the interro...erm Interview. 

XD

Welcome to the site, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or jump into Cbox.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:23 am