Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett]

Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett] Empty Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett]

Post by Kenshi 11th January 2015, 22:08

Kenshi was the first of his peers to find it. A mysterious, glowing rectangle of swirling, purplish light, set in a frame, not unlike a mirror. It was one of ten, arranged in a circle, ivy and moss covering the stone. Rather than exploring the unknown object by himself, he immediately rushed back to Sabertooth, his guild, and told the first two people he had encountered about the mysterious place. The two, Bekett Orean and Chronos Izuru, immediately agreed to accompany Kenshi on his explorations. The trio had trooped back to the circle of stone archways, and stopped before the one Kenshi had first encountered. The Dynamic Swordsman had turned to his companions, and when words failed him in the face of such a discovery, simply gestured that he would go first through the arcane veil. When his companions agreed, he took a deep breath and walked through the pane of energy suspended in the ancient stone archway. The sensation the energy caused was quite bizarre; it felt as though his entire body had been plunged into a lake of fire, then immediately doused with icy water. It was as though his entire body had been pulled apart at the molecular level, then reassembled. It was a sensation with which he was familiar, thus it being bizarre. It was the same sensation the transportation lacrimas housed within the Sabertooth guild hall caused. A sensation strangely out of place in this place of ancient magic. When he arrived on the other side, the sight that awaited him simply took his breath away. He was standing on a precipice, from which he had a marvelous view of the land he had been transported to. Giant boulders, more akin to mountains, were floating in midair, only tethered to the ground by massive vines. Immense trees spread their branches, easily the breadth of cities, over the rocky ground. So in awe of the mind-bending, logic-defying sights was Kenshi, that he did not even recognize the fact that his fellow explorers had also walked through the portal, and were now standing behind him.

Last edited by Kenshi on 12th January 2015, 20:29; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett] PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Tac
    Tac

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Experience : 0

Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett] Empty Re: Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett]

Post by Tac 11th January 2015, 23:18

Chronos followed Kenshi inside as he appeared into another planet as he gazed in awe and Chronos said,"What the..." Chronos looked and then flew upside down and said,"Dude, I think you are upside down to everyone." Chronos looked at the aliens as they gazed at the 3 and said,"Who are you people?" Chronos looked at Bekett and then nodded as he said,"You greet them."
    Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Mother
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sound Manipulation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett] Empty Re: Three Adventurers Explore an Unknown Land [Kenshi, Chronos, Bekett]

Post by Bekett Orean 12th January 2015, 20:26

The young wizard looked at the portal in awe, and hardly noticed the first friend go through. Once he was done processing, he looked at Chronos, speechless, and saw the boy cautiously step through the portal. He took a deep breath and shouted out "Are you guys okay! I mean, I don't really want to die, so... ah screw it, they probably can't hear me anyways." he says to himself. He puts a hand up to his forehead and sighs, taking a step forward, then another step. He braces himself and jumps through the portal. The sensation is awkward, like getting torn to pieces and put back together again.

As his body stretches through this portal, he ends up rocketing through the other side, and landing against Kenshi, then starts floating off through the air. He shudders and looks up. "Who are you people?" he hears unknown voices say. He sees 4 figures, who look remarkably like dog-men. Quite confused, he looks over at his pal Chronos, who nods and says "You greet them."

The young man takes a deep breath once more. His voice cracking as he starts the sentence, he says; "We are wizards from Earthland, more specifically the guild of Sabertooth in Fiore. My name is Bekett Orean, and these are my friends, Kenshi, and Chronos. Now if you would be so kind, could you please explain where we are?"

He turns around embarrassed, "Oh boy, did I word that right, man, talking to new people is so hard, I wish I was better at this."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 13:05