Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Moku joins for redemption

Mokushiroko
    Mokushiroko

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kenshi the Poison Dragonslayer
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Moku joins for redemption Empty Moku joins for redemption

Post by Mokushiroko 11th January 2015, 6:42 am

Moku walked threw the doors not really caring what anyone would say to him. When Moku walked through the doors he had looked around." Isn't much " Moku said to himself." Anyone here I am new and I have just joined" said Moku out loud.
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Moku joins for redemption Empty Re: Moku joins for redemption

Post by Iesha 12th January 2015, 5:10 am

Riley was walking around the Sabertooth guild hall with Theo beside her. Headphones were covering her ears as she slightly swayed to the beat of the music. Her gaze lands on top off Theo who seemed to be looking at someone. Riley followed his line of sight to a young man. Riley removed her headphones. "I haven't seen him around here. He must be new." She said to her young friend. "Let's go say hi." She walks over to the man standing near the guild halls doors. "Hi. My name is Riley. you must be new here." She extended her hand for a shake.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:53 pm