Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)  Empty The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)

Post by King Gil 10th January 2015, 10:02 pm

"To become a King."
    It was his goal but the blonde man had no clue where to start. Not that he was in any rush to accomplish his goals, he knew he would accomplish them anyways. It was only a matter of time. Which is why he had spent the majority of his days travelling simply biding his time till a solution would come to him. Which of course it eventually would. He had traveled throughout Fiore but so far his favorite place was Rose Garden. The sights, the sounds, and of course the people. Oh how amusing the people were. Truth be told the only reason he liked the people was because they stroked his already massive ego. Then of course there was the liquor. He had never tasted any alcohol infused with magic before but once he had it, well there was no going back. It was after all a drink befit a King.

"More!" He commanded to the bartender, who hastily poured another glass of magic infused wine. Two women sat by him, one on either side. Neither were mages, and both were far to below him to ever have a hope of dating him, but they did serve a purpose. That purpose was simply to sit there and boost his ego as he got drunk. "You're handsome!" or it was, "Woah! Red eyes....They're so dangerous looking." and Gil drank up all the compliments as well as the liquor. Soon enough Gil was drunk on both wine and flattery. Under normal circumstances he was a rather, commanding and almost angry drunk. However, after all the petty compliments he had gained in the course of drinking with the women had caused his normally ferocious personality to be purring like a kitten.

"You're far to kind." He ran a hand through his blonde mane of hair, as one of the women picked up his tab. "When I become a King I shall remember your kindness." One of the women seemed curious as to what the blonde met and he eagerly explained, generosity was an excellent quality to have as a King. "You see dear, I'm a mage." His red cat like eyes seemed to glow in the dim lighting of the bar, "I'm a mage who plans on getting exactly what he wants and when I want it. In other words I wish to become a King." The women though rather drunk themselves at least still had enough sense in them to back away from the mage.

By the time he left the bar the blonde haired man's ego had been thoroughly stroked, and his mood was almost just, fair, kind, and kingly. Though he was completely intoxicated he still managed to have a sort of confidence in the way he walked. Enough to cause people to get out of his way as he continued on through the streets of Rose Garden, going nowhere in particular. In his drunken wanderings, perhaps by chance or by fate, the golden haired man spotted some peculiar scene in an alley. If he had been sober and in his usual state of mind, he wouldn't have paid much attention to it. He would have let the situation play out as it should. However, he wasn't sober, and he wasn't in usual state of mind. He was a King! A King should be a hero! A King should rescue those in need! It was his duty! Those were the opposites of his usual thoughts but he still acted upon them in his foolish drunk state.

"Let her go!" It wasn't a request it was a command. One of the men who were crowding around some girl in an alley turned at his voice. He didn't seem to afraid of Gil until a golden light illuminated the previously shady alleyway. A ferocious roar was let loose as a fully grown tiger was now in the alley way. It stood next to Gil with its fangs bared. The previous man let out a shriek causing another one to turn and have a similar reaction. Soon enough the whole band of men were running out of the alley. With a smirk Gil turned to see the damsel in distress he had saved. "My lady?" It appeared even his manners had returned to him in his drunken state. With a smile that could kill, the blonde haired, crimson eyed man, held out a warm hand for the girl to take.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)  Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)  Empty Re: The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)

Post by Alivya Tarrin 11th January 2015, 9:42 am

Lamya walked down the street it was dark outside and probably not the best time for a 19 year old to be out alone. She played with the keys that were hanging off her hip as she hummed a tune. Her soft voice filling the silence around her. She kicked her legs out in front of her like a toy soldier and closed her eyes smiling. She continued her way down the street without a care in the world. But she could feel her other half in the back of her mind wanting to do something evil. Somsthing that would hurt someone else. But the red head merely shook it off. She walked for a little while longer and for one reason or another she found herself in thd midddle of an alley way. "Hey there little miss." A male voice came from behind Lamya. The red head turned around to see who was talking to her. Four people stood there in the shadow of the building. "Do you want to come and play with us?" The Celestial Spirit mage didn't understand what the man was saying. Play with them? What would they play? 'Hurt him. He is just trying to lure you in.' Her other side tried to call to her and tell her what to do. 'He seems harmless besides I want to know what they are going to play.' Lamya thought back to herself.

The males were now surrounding the ginger each getting slowly closer, "Come on chika. We can show you a great time." A rough hand reached out and grabbed a strand of her hair. "Besides I have a think for red heads." Warm breath came across the back of Lamya's neck. At this point tshe was doing all she could to keep herself from switching. A hand grabbed at her hip and pulled her to slam against one of the men. "I might just keep you after for fun." Not a work escaped the gingers lips. She was trying with all her might to keep herself from switching and killimg off the males that surrounded her. She finally opened her mouth to say something when another man appeared. Lamya did not see him at first but once he shouted out at the four men she knew that this man was different. The males around her didn't seem very bothered by the man that had just appeared in the alleyway. Well of course that was before the other male suddenly began to glow a golden light and a tiger appeared by his side. A loud roar filled the alleyway and it took mere moments for the four men that had been surrounding Lamya to take off into the night. Lamya silently watched the man who had saved her walk over to her. Her darkside was now not trying to escape. There was something that her darkside had grown attatched to in this man. As he held out her hand the red head hesitantly took it. This person had been so nice to her. He was unlike anyother person that she had met. "Y-you saved me." Those three smart words escaped her lips. Her eyes started to water. This man was so nice.

WC: 538
    TC:538

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)  Empty Re: The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)

Post by King Gil 11th January 2015, 10:30 am

The tiger with another glow of light went back to whence it came from. That's when Gil noticed the girl who had taken his hand. He blinked in mild surprise as he noticed the girls watery eyes. "It's not very befit a lady to cry in front of a King." He gave her a half-smile, his good king attitude still going strong. Keeping a firm grasp on her hand Gil lead the girl out of the alleyway. "Come! You must be tired!" Not once letting go of the red haired girl he lead her through Rose Garden until coming across an inn of sorts. "Yes. This place seems to be satisfactory." It seemed escape was not an option for the red haired girl as he lead her into the inn. A few charming words and jewels later, Gil had managed to secure a room for himself and the girl he rescued. It was a relatively nice room, not befit a King, but Gil was still to drunk to care. A large white feather bed was in the center of the room, it was piled high with blankets and pillows.

This was where Gil finally let go of the girls hand as he slipped out of his jacket. It fell to the floor without a care, and his shirt soon joined it along with his shoes. Just as he was about to climb into bed it appeared the blonde had remembered the girl. "Come! Sleep!" He commanded with a yawn as he walked back over to the red haired girl, grabbing her by the hand once more. He lead her over to the bed and flopped himself on it right in the middle and pulled her down with him. He was hitting the sleep and affectionate portion of his drunk side not that the girl would know how to read his rather shifty drunk moods just yet. He pulled the girl towards him practically purring. "Yes. Yes you'll be good." He yawned as he pet the top of her head. "When I become King, which I will, you'll be there I'm sure." A pause, "Yes you be my servant. I Gil Vessalius vow that I will become a good King and you. You can surely be there." He now seemed half asleep and wasn't aware of what he was muttering. A rumbling came from his chest, like he was purring, as he pulled the red haired girl closer not letting her escape.

~*~

Gil woke up groggy with a pounding headache. "To much alcohol..."He groaned and was about to roll over when he realized that there was another body there. He didn't panic he simply sat there and contemplated his situation. That was certainly odd, he didn't usually if ever bring girls back to a room with him. With a groan he sat back up in his bed as he racked his brain for what happened last night.

His crimson gaze shifted over to the sleeping girl. Running a hand through his messy mane of blonde hair he made a 'tsk' sound before going over to the lacrima in the room and ordering room service. Soon enough room service had come with his order and the blonde haired man sat at the table eating while contemplating his situation. "How long do you plan on sleeping. We have matters to discuss."

The beginnings of a strange relation (Private Gil and Lamya)  Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 12th January 2015, 8:20 pm

Lamya could only follow the man who had saved her. She had never mat anyone who would do such a thing for her. This man was an angel. She followed quickly behind him her hand still enclosed in his. It was so warm. She look down at the hand of the kind man and blushed a little smiling. He pulled her out of the alley and into a hotel. She had never seen a place so big and so elegant before. But why was this man taking her here? She followed him to the room that he had bought for the night. Was she to spend the night with him? Was he going to be that nice?

When the two reached the room and entered it. Lamya turned around to close it feeling like it was her duty now that this man had been so kind to her. She turned around to check on the man who had saved her and yet had not yet given her his name only to see him stripping himself of his shirt and tossing it on the ground right along with his jacket. Lamya blushed a bright red but followed behind him picking up his clothing and folding it nicely before putting it in a neat pile on the table. Her attention snapped back to the man as he called to her. She turned around quickly just in time for the blond man to take her hand and drag her to the bed. He jumped into the center of the bed and pulled her in along with him. Lamya could not say that she was not confused at the affection that she was receiving from the male that she had only met to night. But when he told her that she was going to stay at his side the red head felt something that she had never felt before. She was going to stay with this man named Gil and she was going to do anything that he asked of her. With a vibration running along her skin the red head looked down and saw the man, who she had promised to stay by his side until he was king, asleep. A small smile crossed her face as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into him. Her eyes started to fall and she fell asleep only seconds after her eyes closed.

-*-

Lamya did not wake up to birds singing or the sun rise. She woke up to a males voice telling her to wake up. Sitting up in bed she stretched and rubbed her eyes. Letting her arms fall back down she looked at the man who had saved her yesterday, Gil wasn't it? She slipped out of the bed and straightened her dress. "Yes master-nii? What is it that you would like to discuss?" She smiled at the man and bowed to him. As she stood back up straight she smiled up at him. "I folded your clothes last night before you crawled into bed. I mush apologize for not waking before you so that I could order you breakfast."

WC: 521
    TC: 1059

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 12th January 2015, 8:59 pm

Crimson eyes gazed at the girl as she was quick to crawl out of bed and straighten up her appearance. Then the girl spoke and Gil found himself shocked, though he easily hid that emotion from appearing on his face. "Master-nii? She's referring to me as her master....and as a big brother?"Gil remained quiet as he thought his crimson gaze never shifting from the girl. "On top of that she even folded my clothes. She even apologized for not ordering breakfast."He could sense magic from the girl, so she was indeed a mage. That however did not explain as to why she was in his room and referring to him as both her master and her brother. "I have no siblings. That I'm sure. What did I promise her in my drunken ramblings?"He racked his brain but the whole thing was a fuzzy mess.

"Yes you'll be my servant. I Gil Vessalius vow that I will become a good King and you.... You can surely be there."

That particular sentence floated back to the surface of Gil's drunken memories. "I drank far too much last night. A King should not be so cuddly and affectionate when drunk. Nor should he be making such promises to a person such as her!" Gil scolded himself. This wasn't the first time he had proclaimed such a thing while intoxicated but this was the first time that someone had actually agreed to his demands. He thought over the situation for a moment more before making up his mind. This girl would make the perfect servant. "My first servant." Gil couldn't help but smirk at the thought, she'd be the first of many more. For a first servant though, she was a rather good catch. He stood up and circled around the girl like a lion around its prey. "Quick to call me master but I'll have to see about getting rid of the 'nii' part. Quick to serve. She's a mage. I dare say I couldn't have done better." He smirked before returning to his seat.

"You...." He paused unsure of what the girls name was. "Servant! Tell me your name! You may also sit." He waved his hand towards the chair across from him. "If you're serious about serving a King such as myself there are a few things you must know. I don't take just anyone as a servant! My servant must be strong, beautiful, and most importantly obedient. Which I suppose you might just qualify, after all I can tell your a mage. A strong one if I'm correct. Which I usually am."He took another bite of his food before continuing,"You may call me King Gil, Master Gil, or even M'Lord. I will have none of this Master-nii business." He eyed her over once more before tossing her a piece of toast. "You must have three meals a day and keep yourself in proper shape. I will not be walking around with someone who looks like a starved child. We'll have to be sure to get you cleaned up as well." He ran a hand through his hair, a habit of sorts. "Any questions?"

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 19th January 2015, 11:53 am

Lamya looked up at Gil expecting an answer, but he seemed to be off in his own world. It was almost as if he did not remember what happened last night. But that couldn’t be her Master Nii-san was not like that, he could remember anything. She waited a few more moments before tilting her head, she was going to ask what was wrong? Had she already said too much? Was she supposed to be quiet in front of him? She had never been a servant before so she did not know what she was supposed to do. Going to open her mouth she saw her master look her up and down, she quickly shut her mouth. She watched as he stood up from his seat and circled around her looking at her like she was prey for a lion. She stood up straight and folded her hands in front of her. It seemed to be like a adequate posture for a servant. Upon hearing his voice she perked her ears and listened carefully. Upon his demand for her to sit, Lamya tilted her head. That was not right a servant was to stand for their master and be ready to get anything for them. So instead of sitting down the redhead merely moved so that she was standing next to the chair on the other side of the table. “My name is Lamya.”

The redhead continued to listen to her master’s every word, but as he talked about her not calling him Master Nii-san she tilted her head. Gil had done so much for that calling him anything else would not do. He was caring like an older brother, after all he had protected her and then given her a place to sleep and promised her a future next to him. Calling him anything but Master Nii-san would not suffice. Continuing to listen to what he was talking about Lamya nodded she was indeed a mage. She did not know about being a strong one, but she was a mage none-the-less. But was surprised her even more was that a spirit of hers had not yet popped out of the Spirit world to ask her what she was going to do today.

Hearing the soft thud of a piece of toast on a second plate placed in front of the spot she was standing behind the girl looked back at Gil. Hearing him talk about her having three meals a day and not starving herself the redhead picked up the piece on toast and ripped a small piece off and popped it into her mouth. She did this the rest of the time that he was walking until there was none of the toast left. “I have only one question Master Nii-san. How do yo-” Lamya was quickly cut off by a poof sound and the presence of another person  in the room. There she was. Her spirit that just loved checking up on her. “Virgo!” Lamya cried out happily. She turned to look at the spirit that was bowing before her.

“Master, did I come at a bad time?” The pink haired spirit straightened up from her bow. “Oh, no, no, Virgo onee-chan you could not have come at a better time.” A warm smile appeared on the lips of the girl. She turned and motioned to Gil. “This is my Master Nii-san. He saved me yesterday and took me as his servant.”

“Were you injured yesterday master Lamya? Do I need to be punished for not coming to save you?” She blushed and looked away. Lamya merely shook her head. “Virgo- chan you are so sweet, but I am fine. Master Nii-san made sure that nothing bad happened to me.”

WC: 626
    TC: 1685

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 22nd January 2015, 10:00 pm

Gil kept a close eye on the girl, briefly noting how she did not sit. It was a command but he supposed that if the girl wanted to stand then she could stand. At least she had taken to eating the food he had bestowed upon her, if she had refused well bad things would have happened. He nodded his head as she spoke her name. Lamya, it was pleasant enough and didn't disgust him so that was a plus. Gil would have listed more rules as he ate his breakfast but a sudden poof had prevented him doing so.

Perfect brows were raised in surprise as a a pink haired maid had suddenly appeared in the room. He seemed somewhat skeptical of the maid seeing as she had just suddenly appeared in his room. Gil was just thinking about summoning something to defend himself when his new-found servant cried out a particular name, "Virgo!". She was a celestial spirit summoner? She even had one of the golden zodiacs? It appeared as if Lamya and Gil had very similar magics. As the celestial spirit referred to Lamya as 'master' the man couldn't help but narrow his eyes. If he was Lamya's master, and Lamya was Virgo's master, then was he indirectly a master of sorts to the spirit as well?

"It's not Master-nii." The man sighed and rubbed his temple. She was so promising but seemed to adamant on the master-nii. Deciding to ponder that one later he pushed the plate of remaining food away, and stood up. He approached the two women seemingly curious about the celestial spirit. "So this is Virgo." He eyed over the maid outfit doubtfully. He had never seen a celestial spirit before and he had to say he was rather disappointed. Gil had expected them to be a little more grand, more regal perhaps. Then again everything seemed pale in comparison to himself. "As Lamya said earlier I'm Gil Vessalius. I suppose I'll be an indirect master of sorts to you not that it really matters to me. All I require is a little respect and I believe we'll get along just fine." He turned his attention to Lamya once more. "We'll need to get cleaned up. Then we'll go into a town and find a job of sorts to do. I'd like to assess your magic." The man shrugged and made his way to the bathroom before pausing in its entrance. "Oh and Lamya....I'm planning on joining a guild by the name of Tartarus." His trade mark smirk reappeared, "If you're not in a guild already, I'd like you to remain like that. It'll....It will benefit us later."

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 18th February 2015, 3:43 pm

Lamya tilted her head at her Master Nii-san. she would follow whatever he said and go wherever he went. If he told her that he was going to to town, then they were going to go to town. If he told her to stay guildless, then she was going to stay guildless. A large smile appeared on the young woman's face and she turned back to Virgo. "Did you hear that we get to go on a job!" A giggle rung from her lips. "It has been a while since we have fought anyone, I would like to see you all again." With a small nod the redhead saw the spirit poof away in a small cloud. She knew that Virgo would be back later, but right at this moment she would have to clean up just as her master had suggested. With a quick bow to Gil she smiled.

"Virgo will be back later, but in the mean time I will take a quick shower and the prepare the bath for you. If you would like I will wash your back Master Nii-san." Her head tilted as she talked her innocence being obvious but her dedication to her Master Nii-san being outlandish. Her hands crossed in front of her and a small clinging came from her hip. Her cheeks grew slightly flush; it would not be too long until she could see all of her spirits again. It made her happy to a great extent that she would be able to see her family again and this time, she was going to get stronger with them. Of course with her Master Nii-san at her side. Her focus moved back to Gil from her keys and continued to smile at him. "Would that be alright master? If I could make sure that the water will be warm for you?"

She could not get the thought of being able to see her spirits again out of her mind. She had missed them, but she had not called them out because she had had no reason to. Only problem was that she was going to need water to be able to call one of her spirits. But being in the town, there was bound to be water somewhere.

WC: 377
    TC: 2062

Last edited by Alivya Tarrin on 17th May 2022, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 7th March 2015, 10:25 am

The man simply stood and watched as his new found servant interacted with her spirit. There was only a slight hint of annoyance in his features as he watched, only mildly upset that the attention was not directed towards him. His annoyance was put to rest the moment that spirit known as Virgo disappeared back to where she came from. "Such strange creatures. I do not think I could put up with such spirits." After all his beasts did not speak to him, he was sure they all had their own personalities like the spirits, but in general the beasts did everything he asked without question.

He nodded in agreement to all her statements until  she reached the last one. "Wash my back?" He seemed a little surprised perhaps even flustered. Gil was pampered and enjoyed being pampered but he was also a man that enjoyed his space. Having never received such an offer before the man was a bit stunned, "No. There is no need for you to wash my back. I am fine as is." His tone clearly stated that there would be no arguing on that matter. It wasn't that he was embarrassed or anything of that nature, in fact he was completely confident in his own body. Rather he deemed that his servant was not quite ready or deserving of seeing him in such a bare state, and once again Gil was a man that valued his personal space. "Ah but Lamya do make sure that the water isn't too hot. I would hate to damage my skin." He called out, "Go on. We haven't got all day."

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 24th April 2015, 10:39 pm

Lamya nodded at her master as he relayed his answer to her before she nodded again at his request. The water must not be too hot or else it would hurt Gill Master Nii-San's skin. With one last nod the red head spun on her heel and headed to the bathroom to cleanse herself. She knew that she had to be speedy because of what her master had asked of her. She strode to the bathroom and entered it, closing the door behind her. Leaving it unlocked just incase her master needed her the red head stripped out of her clothing and dropped them to the ground. With her barefeet padding on the ground Lamya walked over to the shower and pulled aside the curtain before turing on the water and stepping into it after making sure that the water was not too hot or too cold. The warm water washed over her pale skin and her already dark hair darkened even more.

As promised her shower took mere minutes and she was out of the water and in a towel. She was excited for today and she couldn't wait for what was going to happen later. When she finally dressed herself she opened the door to the bathroom picked up her keys and headed out into the main room. The day promised a lot.

*End*

WC: 226
    TC: 2288

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:53 am