Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 3 Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by Add 12th January 2015, 7:04 am

Add woke up a little bit later and saw Koyomi sleeping on his chest as he said,"I hope she's alright." Add patted her hair and stayed up until sunrise and Koyomi woke up as Add said,"Good Morning." Add patted her even though she was still on his chest and Add blushed a bit.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Sabortooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill: --
    Third Skill:

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 3 Empty Re: When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo)

Post by coocoo9936 12th January 2015, 7:24 am

When Koyomi woke up Add said "Good Morning." That is when she realized that she was sleeping on his chest. She blushed and sat up, "G-Good Morning, how do you feel?" Koyomi asked. than touched that pot of soup that was still hot. "I made some soup, do you want any?" Koyomi asked as she picked up the soup.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When a demon and a girl meet(Private/Coocoo) - Page 3 Ke9eop
    Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 12th January 2015, 9:48 pm

Sure, I can get soup." Add got out of the bed and out on a shirt as he warmed up the soup and ate some and had another spoon as he picked it up and said,"You want some? It's good soup." Add slurped some more soup and put it in between them to see if she wanted some.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 12th January 2015, 10:06 pm

Koyomi looks at Add, she smiles and took the extra spoon, "yes i would! thank you." Koyomi starts to eat the soup, too. "it is good, it only took about 30 minutes to make..." Add stopped after he heard that she made it. he thought, since it was so good that it was bought from a store.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 13th January 2015, 8:13 pm

Add smiled as he got out of the bed and said,"Well you ready?" Add drunk some water and sat down at a chair and waited for Koyomi to get ready for them to leave.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 13th January 2015, 9:12 pm

Koyomi got ready to leave. they headed out and ran into a man in a suit, like Ranchi, but this guy was different. he seemed rather nice. "excuse me, can you tell me where a magic shop is?" Koyomi smiled "you go straight until you get to that tree and then turn left and it should be on your right." The man walked to the tree and turned, Koyomi and Add continued to go on the journey.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 14th January 2015, 4:31 pm

Add took out his dynamo as he flew up in the air and said,"You ready to get to this place quickly." Add started inching forward waiting for her and then he spaced out and fell out the sky and said rubbing he head,"I need to stop spacing out all the time." Add got up and started walking away.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 14th January 2015, 4:40 pm

Koyomi saw Add fall out of the sky. When he got up she knew he was okay. But he started to walk away, Koyomi walked up to him and touched his shoulder "where are you going? we are supposed to go this way." Add turned around and Koyomi started walking in he direction of the next town.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 2nd February 2015, 6:12 am

Add turned around with a sweatdrop on his head as he saidI know that...ha." Add turned around and started walking as he tripped an fell on Koyomi and was facing directly at her as he started blushing and rolled over with a feeling in his heart for Koyomi as he stood up and said,"Ill help you get to the next town, then you need to choose weather you want to go alone or keep me with you." Add of course wanted her to keep him because Add really liked this girl in particular but they would have to separate at some point, and Add kept walking.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 2nd February 2015, 3:30 pm

Koyomi looked stunned, "where did this come from all of a sudden?" Koyomi looked at Add, but he just ignored her and kept walking. Koyomi followed behind him as they reached the next town. "um..." Koyomi started, "I, I don't want you to keep traveling with me." Add stopped, and looked down, shading his eyes. Koyomi had thought this through, she thought that it would be safer for Add to stay back and not continue on her journey. She had tried to get rid of him before, now was the time she could do it. "goodbye" She said as she passed Add and went into the town. But as she said that, without realizing it, a tear ran down her check. Add looked up and saw Koyomi shaking, with little sobbing sounds. his eyes widened. He took a step towards her, but she ran off into the town, leaving behind a trail of tears.

"why? why am i crying? why does it hurt this time, to leave him behind?" Koyomi said to herself as she ran, "do i...Love him?"  Koyomi stopped and turned around to look at Add, but he was gone. She went into a dark ally and fell to her knees, and cried. Three hours passed, and it was now dark. Koyomi was cold, but she didn't move. She just kept staring at the spot she left Add. Her face had no emotion. it was cold and dark, and she sat there, with a broken heart, as it started to rain.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 2nd February 2015, 5:43 pm

Add was still bummed about her saying she didn't need him anymore, but he thought it was for the greater good. Add was walking back to his lab when he felt something telling him to go after Koyomi, and he wanted to deny it but it was him, Add truly loved Koyomi and so he jumped on his dynamo and with a shadow, he was gone.

Add appeared into the town where it was dark and cold and started walking around, Add jumped from roof to roof and checking in every hotel until he came upon on alley where he saw Koyomi, still as he jumped down behind her and picked her up as he said,"Ah hell i can't stay away from you, after all I do love you." Add kissed Koyomi as he started walking towards the nearest hotel and set her in the bed as he sat on a chair and started reading.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 2nd February 2015, 5:56 pm

Koyomi was so happy to see Add. She got up and, still sobbing wet, hugged Add. "I am so happy you came, i wan't to stay with you, cause, after all, i do love you" Koyomi quoted Add, who was stunned and now wet. Koyomi hugged harder and a smile came across her face. Add wrapped his arms around Koyomi, and they just sat there. Koyomi, for the first time, kissed Add on the cheek. After about five minutes, Add said "Koyomi, you can let go now" Koyomi didn't move. "Koyomi?" Still nothing. Add looked at Koyomi and her face was bright red, she was freezing cold, yet burning hot at the same time. She wasn't breathing.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 19th February 2015, 9:03 pm

Add felt Koyomi, seeing that she wasn't breathing and Add looked around, and saw a shadow disappear but Add couldn't do anything, so he opened the window, and flew to the hospital. Soon, he heard word from the doctor that he could come in as Add, went in, felt Koyomi's head and sat down, waiting for her to wake.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 19th February 2015, 9:10 pm

When Koyomi woke up, the first thing she saw was Add's face, she smiled. "What happened? were you worried about me?" She reaches up and touches his face. A smile came across her face.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 24th February 2015, 6:25 pm

Add looked at her and said as he grabed her hand gently,"You just stopped breathing on me." Add kissed her and said,"Stay here, I'm going to find whoever is controlling that shadow." Add jumped out the window, and started flying around, so he could put a end to it once and for all.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 24th February 2015, 6:43 pm

Koyomi tried to stop Add, but she felt weak, "wait! i already know who is controlling them!" She called out to Add, "you know who he is! it's Datchi! The last time you fought him, he didn't use his full powers! if he did you wouldn't stand a chance!" Koyomi was at the window, then tears flow out of her eyes, "remember when i told you that you should stop kissing me? well, that was for your own good, the last time that happened..."Koyomi paused for a moment, taking a breath "the last guy i fell in love with, i never saw him again! Datchi took him somewhere with his shadow. I don't want the same thing to happen to you!" Koyomi was screaming at Add now, then she fell to her knees, "i need you in my life, i don't know what i would do if you disappeared! " Koyomi was talking softly now. "please" Add had stopped awhile ago to listen to Koyomi, but he felt his heart drop as she said those words.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 27th February 2015, 8:33 pm

A turned, in a manner of complete seriousness as he said,"Well i'm not that guy, and i still haven't used my full power." Add made a dark aura form around him as he jumped out the window, and followed the shadow.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 27th February 2015, 8:50 pm

Koyomi tried to fly after him, "wait!" but after about 50 feet, she plummeted to the ground. she didn't have her full strength yet. she softly said something as she fell, "i haven't used my full power yet either, but i have a reason for that." Koyomi knew that Add couldn't hear her, she neared the ground. She tried to use magic to save her, then, she ran out, that was it, now she was weak, she could barely talk. A tear fell from her eye as she saw Add disappear into the distance. "goodbye." she said with the last of her energy. Then, she made impact with the ground, her scar stung as it was reopened by a rock. She lay there in a puddle of blood. Then she coughed up blood. As Add was flying, he felt something in he chest, like something broke. he turned around and didn't see Koyomi following him.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 27th February 2015, 8:57 pm

Add felt something in his chest but brushed it away as he saw the shadow returning into a factory as he closed his eyes and looked as he said,"Koyomi's hurt!" but by that time he was too late and the doors were locked, and he saw a person emerging from the distance.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 27th February 2015, 9:15 pm

Datchi emerged from the shadows, "heh, looks like you followed my shadow. but, sadly, you might have just lost the one you loved." Datchi smirks as he talks to Add, who is glaring at him. "What do you mean?" Add asked. Datchi smiled as he made a picture of Koyomi show up, it was her lying on the ground after the fall, in the pool of blood. "Koyomi was to weak to go after you. so she plummeted to her death, well, she isn't quite dead yet." he smiled "if you want you can save her, that or i can, if you don't, i will. and the only way i would heal her is with dark magic!" Add's eyes grew wider after each second.

Themes:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 1st March 2015, 11:25 am

Add was furious at this point, and took out his sword as he put it in the ground, as 5 shadows appeared and Add said,"I'm going to save Koyomi, while these guys suck away your magic completely, also, seeing that you are weak you wont be able to touch these shadows." Add cut open the wall with his sword and started on his way to Koyomi.
    coocoo9936
    coocoo9936

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by coocoo9936 3rd March 2015, 6:01 pm

Koyomi lay there, helpless, she thought to herself, "what if he doesn't realize that i'm gone? What if he get himself killed? What if, i die without him knowing?" Then something struck her mind as she coughed up some more blood, "am i going to die without finding my brother, avenging my parents, or seeing the Man in Black again?" she felt as though she had accomplished nothing in her life. "this is the end for me" she said, weakly and slowly. "i...am a...failure." Just then, she closed her eyes. Then, faintly, she heard her name being called, "Koy-Koyomi!" She didn't recognize the voice.Then she opened her eyes to see Add, he had tears in his eyes as he picked her up. Blood still coming from her many wounds. she smiled at him, "I-I thought *cough, cough* i wouldn't see you a*cough*again." "i thought the same about you!" Add said.

Themes:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:46 am