Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 Empty Re: King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Post by Kihia 18th July 2015, 7:45 am

Kihia stopped suddenly when Simon called out to him, he then turned and faced the man who had been his teammate throughout the tournament. After hearing what Simon had initially said, Kihia did a slight bow to Simon, “Same goes for you Simon… You showed excellent fighting capabilities of your own…” After Simon had laughed, and asked his next question, that question like always, made Kihia look away and tighten his right hand into a fist, “My Story…?” Kihia relaxed his right hand and lifted it up grabbing the gauntlet of his right hand. He then pulled the Gauntlet off, revealing the icy structure of Kihia’s right hand and arm. “When I was seven… My arm was taken from me… That’s when it all really began I guess…” Kihia then continued on summarizing what his past was like, From the complete destruction of his home town, his early to middle years of magic training with Iarok, The Death of his mentor and his Arrival at Lamia Scale, and his progress in Lamia Scale eventually becoming the first Ace of Lamia Scale since its reconstruction. “So that’s it… From my time at Lamia Scale… I have seen and learned so much… even though I may be the last member of my family alive… I have a new family that I will protect with my very life….” Kihia then went silent and placed the gauntlet back onto his right hand, covering up its icy structure once more… Kihia then was silent for a few minutes before turning to Simon, “What about you…? You show excellent abilities… even having the same traits of the Mythical Phoenix… What is your story?” Kihia then went silent, waiting for Simons response, he leaned against the wall of the entrance hall for he had a feeling this was going to be a long conversation…

Link to history: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7635-kihia-avoa-s-history

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 Kihisi10
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 Empty Re: King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else

Post by Kirahunter 28th July 2015, 1:48 pm

Simon listened to Kihia's tale of a whole lot of stuff. Well listened to was a very generous word. It got a bit drawn out at times and Simon's attention slipped more than a few times. Enhanced time perception and all that good stuff made it all but impossible to maintain focus over a long period of time. But Simon liked to believe he got the gist and all the important parts. After all he remembered all the stuff he payed attention too and so from his point of view he got everything. Fortunately he was listening when Kihia and as such was able to answer his question and give the impression that he had in fact been paying attention the entire time. "Oh my story? Nothing too exciting origin wise." Simon shrugged and sighed "Born in Ca=Elum. Didn't have parents, so I don't know if I can say I was born for sure. I was just kinda there. So I get taken in by a demon or something. He turns me into a weapon or something. Some hero tries to save me, but honestly the demon was pretty cool. So they both ended up raising me or something? Anyway eventually turns out the demon was super evil and so the hero guy had to send me away." Simon listed off the events as those they were rather insignifigant and completely normal "So he takes me to Fiore. He goes back to fight the demon and what not. Haven't heard from him or the demon since. I get left with this rich guy. He was pretty nice. He put this weird mirror thing on me that trapped the demon weapon thingy. But the nice rich guy got progressively more and more old and dumb and mean. He started randomly blaming me for stuff that I had nothing to do with and just got rather unpleasant to be around you know? Like old people do. So I run away when I guess I was 10 or so."

Simon scratched his head as he struggled to recall "That's when I went to Fairy Tail. I used some magic I learned from some charlatan I met back in Ca=Elum. I eventually worked out how to weaponize the mirror thing. But that got annoying because of how weak it was so I broke it and unleashed my demon weapon power things. Wait demon slayer was the word I was looking for earlier, demon slayer, I was a demon slayer. Anyway so that kinda got problematic, it was a pretty gruesome magic and it kept hurting people." Simon prattled it off like it was nothing but at that particular section of the story his face showed the slightest bit of remorse and maybe even regret. His story resumed with a slightly heavier tone, "So I do some research. Find out about The Phoenix. Get some magic ring thing the demon made back in the day. Trick the phoenix into burning away my demon slayer magic, and the ring allows me to absorb some of The Phoenix's flames. Then I become famous and awesome with my super cool fire powers!" His voice suddenly picked up at the last part and he smiled "And now I'm here and a freaking badass!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th August 2015, 6:52 pm

Kihia nodded fully understanding at Simons explanation of his own story, he then looked to his left down the entrance hallway that led to the Partipants entry hall, no doubt their client was waiting for them there. He then sighed and then smiled, “You know… its amusing… of how different the two of us are… a Fire and Ice mage… One who is a Genius of Hard work… and one who is a Genius by Blood…. One outgoing and the other introverted…” Kihia then went quiet for a long moment before looking at Simon, “However in the short time we knew each other we fought together brilliantly… fighting in a tournament where Elites gather… beating each round with near flawless precision and teamwork… and winning the entire ordeal…” Kihia then stood up fully and rolled his neck before turning to face Simon fully, He then bowed out of respect and then offered to shake Simons hands, “If your Guild has more like you in it… perhaps one day… our two Guilds could possibly work together on something… however I am not sure on how Master Zuo would handle the idea… if he would accept it… but I for one see it as a possibility…” Kihia then would wait for a moment to see if Simon would shake his hand, after the accepted or rejected gesture Kihia would lower his right hand and calmly said, “Consider me an Ally for any future conflicts you may need… My shield will always be ready to aid you…” Suddenly a shout could be heard from down the hall, it sounded like their client running to them giving up on waiting, however when Kihia turned to see him what was behind their client made him cringe… and that thing being a giant mob of new fans rushing to see the new champions…

King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 Kihisi10
    King of Fighters(Kirahutner and Kihia Avoa) Fire and Ice vs Everything Else - Page 3 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 20th September 2015, 6:17 am

Simon threw his hands wide "And then the fans swarmed us! Me and Kihia were pretty much swept away by the masses. I mean if I really tried I could have got myself out of there anytime. But man it was fun and you gotta show the fans a little love sometimes so I let it happen." It was several weeks after the events of the tournament had come and passed and Simon found himself retelling the story to a crowd of Fairy Tail mages. He was standing on top of one of the guild's tables like a stage, he couldn't remember who even asked about it first, but now the whole guild was going to endure his verbose story telling. They crowded around him listening with various levels of attentiveness, from the eager newbie excited to hear every detail, to the half asleep veteran who had heard enough of Simon's stories to last a life time.

The phoenix grabbed the pendant hanging from his neck and held it up for everyone to see "And for my effort! This was my reward. The Pendant of Champions! I tried to give it to Kihia, you know since he was such a good meat shield the whole time. But he simply wouldn't have it." He shrugged and let the pendant hang again before continuing "I mean I don't want to bore you guys with the details about him. He was kinda dull. So proper and uptight, it was something else putting up with him sometimes. But honestly I think he was a good guy. Maybe he tried too hard sometimes, and maybe he was too tall to be cool. But under that he was good hearted. A real go-getter and a bit of a badass." Simon laughed "I mean not as badass as me though! I mean remember the part where I was pummeling the King? Never got his name thinking back. Anyway I was all like Phoenix Rage! And Giga Crush! And Sky Fire! I was kicking ass! Like dang I was on fire." Simon pointed his finger to the ceiling and shouted "Anyway! That's the story of how I won the King of Fighter's Tournament!"

Simon was met with a barrage of cheers of various sincerity as he jumped to the upper levels of the guild, vanishing from sight and making his exit.

Now back in his nest he kicked back at his desk content with his daily fame mongering. His gaze drifted to the sky, visible between tree branches, "I never did hear from Kihia after that. I wonder where he is nowadays." He thought about it for a minute before deciding "Well. Wherever he is, I'm sure he's doing fine."

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:21 am