Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Good to meet every one

shawncurtis
    shawncurtis

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Good to meet every one Empty Good to meet every one

Post by shawncurtis 23rd December 2014, 4:04 pm

Hi! I am rather new to rping and I am rather confused as to the rules of character creation, but I can't wait to create my character and get to know every one.
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good to meet every one Empty Re: Good to meet every one

Post by Daiko 23rd December 2014, 6:01 pm

Welcome to the site~~~

I'm Daiko, so yeah. You should start by making a character... and all that stuff.

Pop on the CBOX if you want to see me in all of my glory :laugh:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Good to meet every one Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Good to meet every one Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good to meet every one Empty Re: Good to meet every one

Post by Alito 23rd December 2014, 9:58 pm

Daiko wrote:Welcome to the site~~~

I'm Daiko, so yeah. You should start by making a character... and all that stuff.

Pop on the CBOX if you want to see me in all of my glory :laugh:

When you agreed to the terms and agreements of this site, the terms stated that you will not be as cocky as the member I quoted above: Daiko.

Anyways, pleasure to meet you! I'm currently at work, though I'm posting this anyway for your sake! Great to see more members coming in whilst we await the best holiday that is Christmas/X-Mas! If you need any assistance, we have one heck of a staff team to assist you (and I'm sure they'll stop by to give you specific details), and be sure to send someone like me a private message if you ever need someone to RP with. Everyone here is kind so long as you treat them with respect, so I'm sure making friends here will be no problem for you!

Have the most fun you can on this site, and enjoy your stay sir!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Good to meet every one 7y0bO7j

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:03 pm