Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entertain The Patients!~ (Leap and Immurtle)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Magic:

In Progress Entertain The Patients!~ (Leap and Immurtle)

Post by Leapflight 17th December 2014, 3:26 am

Job: Entertain The Patients!
    Job Location: Hospital, Magnolia Town
    Player Requirements: D-ranked mages at the least, three at the most. At least 10 posts long and a minimum of 150 words per post.
    Job Requirements: The least dangerous and entertaining magics would be preferable, and of course to entertain the patients.
    Job Location:Peace Village
    Job Description:"Bless you for taking your time and reading this. Unfortunately, the patients in our childrens ward seem rather depressed after we couldn't keep our usual entertainment for them, this wonderful performer magician, whose asking price was getting too high for us to pay. If you could be a dear and make these children happy, I would be ever so grateful, and there is a reward of course. Much appreciated, you kind soul." - Nurse Gladys.
    Enemies: None
    Reward: 750 jewels each.

~~~

"Candy, lollies, fairyfloss, oooh! Balloon animals! Right Atlas? Kids like these things..." The usual ten meter long space creature lay curled in a ball outside the Fairy Tail guildhall on Ebony's head, as she frantically tried to look through her backpack  to see if she had everything. He rolled his eyes, pulling his tail over his eyes as he tried to go back to sleep. Ebony folded her arms, "What? This jobs to boring for you?" She grinned for a moment, amusement in her eyes.

"Now, where is that Josh..." Atlas's ears flicked into the air at the sound of Ebony opening a chip packet. Isn' t that for the kids, Ebony? Atlas spoke to Ebony through telepathy, a unique ability he had acquired due to him being a special creature. Ebony's eyes widened, "Whaaa..? Noooo, these are mine..hehehe..." She laughed, handing one to Atlas as he ate it happily. Who is this Josh anyways? I don't think I've met him...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Entertain The Patients!~ (Leap and Immurtle)

Post by Immurtle 17th December 2014, 3:38 am

Josh ran past all the stores in the area of his apartment, frantic to get to the guildhall First job with one of Fairy Tails High ranked mages and I’m late, why do I always oversleep dammit Josh thought to himself as he neared the guildhall, thank god I’m almost there he continued rushing towards the guildhall, once he got there he came to a stop, and started panting, Was I not late for once? Awesome! He thought to himself as he looked to the left and saw Ebony and her pet Atlas Ok, so I guess I was late… dammit

“Hey Ebony right? I’m Josh, we’re doing this job together sorry that i'm late I overslept, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said nervously Hopefully she doesn’t get mad “So, what exactly does this job entail? Fighting off monsters? Rescuing people from danger? I’m ready for anything we need to do, my flames are always burning!,”
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 17th December 2014, 4:26 am

“Hey Ebony right? I’m Josh, we’re doing this job together sorry that I'm late, I overslept; it’s a pleasure to meet you. So, what exactly does this job entail? Fighting off monsters? Rescuing people from danger? I’m ready for anything we need to do, my flames are always burning!” Ebony's eyes widened, laughing slightly as she listened to this boy's eagerness. "Didn't I tell you the job we'd be doing? We are going to be entertaining some children here in the Magnolia Hospital. Sorry I didn't pick a more fun job... But at least we get candy!" She heldup about 5 bags of lollies and she grinned widely towards Josh.

"Anyways, we better be going. Atlas! Wanna go for a ride?" Atlas yawned, stretching his small wings as he got off Ebony's head and transformed into his ten meter size. Ebony smiled, helping Josh onto Atlas's back before jumping on herself. "Now, don't look down, don't pull out any of Atlas's fur, and you better hold onto me. We are going to go quite fast!" She grinned, nodding to Atlas who looked at her win a grin. "Wheeeeee!"

Atlas sped off at speeds reaching up to 150km and hour, flying high into the blue sky. It was quite a nice day today, only a few white-grey clouds hung in the air. Ebony smiled, lifting her hands in the air like she was on some wild ride. Atlas began to slow down as he started to descend down towards a large building in Magnolia. "Isn't it just beautiful up here? So peaceful, and calm~" Atlas smiled, I'm so happy we are doing something for the little kids. You know I love kids right? He spoke to Ebony through telepathy. She nodded, "Making children laugh can be quite tough job though... But I'm sure we can handle it right, Josh?"

Atlas landed smoothly on the ground before transforming back into his 60cm self, hopping onto Ebony's head. She looked at Josh, "You ready?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Immurtle 17th December 2014, 5:34 am

Josh watched in awe as Atlas shrunk from 10 meters to 60cm “Wow, that’s a handy pet you have there, but I’m no newbie to flying, I can fly myself,” He says as he floats into the air and does a few tricks “Flying on an animal is cool, but flying on your own is way cooler!” he says while they land “Alright, fun and games aside, let’s do this,” He says as they walked into the hospital “Look at all these people that are sick and injured, it’s kind of sad, I’m glad we’ll be able to cheer some of them up!” Josh says smiling and looking around “Ok, let’s get down to business,” He says taking the job request out of his pocket “Ok, so the person who gave us this job was Nurse Gladys, so we should start to find her right? I wonder where she could be…”
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 17th December 2014, 7:28 am

Ebony nodded as she listened to Josh's suggestion. "Good idea. Let's ask someone where we could find her." She walked over to one of the receptionists, or so it seemed, who was sitting at the front desk of the hospital. 

"Umm, excuse me" She walked towards her, seeming to examine her. "Are you hurt or injured?" Her tone was dull, which made Ebony laugh slightly. "Oh no, we are here for Nurse Gladys. We are entertaining some children, or so I heard." The receptionist rolled her eyes, "Why didn't you say so before? The nurse is inside with the children, floor 2, room 27"

Ebony nodded, thanking the lady as she turned to Josh, indicating that she knew where she was going. "Ooh, may I have a lolly please" Ebony asked looking at the bowl in front of her. The lady laughed softly and nodded. "Take one for your friend as well if you like" Ebony's eyes glistened, Maybe this won't be boring after all.

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Immurtle 17th December 2014, 7:45 am

Josh looked on as Ebony talked with the receptionist, acting more serious than she usually does "Ooh, may I have a lolly please" He heard her say And she’s back to normal he said with a chuckle I might as well take the receptionist up on the offer “Ebony, grab me one that’s orange flavored please, and let’s head up to the 2nd floor, and start entertaining some little kids!” He said very enthusiastically, earning a stare from a few of the patients in the waiting room “No time to waste, those kids are probably bored out of their minds, what do you think we should do to entertain them? Maybe magic tricks? You can pull Atlas out of a hat maybe! Oh, but where’d we get a hat from, oh well, we’ll figure it out once we get to the room,” he said walking along, hands on the back of his head, he felt like he was missing something, when it clicked “Oh, my kurikara! I must’ve left it at home, dammit, we could’ve used that to entertain the kids!” He says a little disappointed “Ok, so the receptionist said room 27, let’s see, room 23, 24, 25, 26, here we go 27!" He says opening the door slightly “Hello, Nurse Gladys? I’m Josh and this is Ebony, we’re here from Fairy Tail, you wanted us to entertain some children?” He asked, looking at all the children in the room Damn, that’s a lot of children, this might be more difficult than I thought…
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 18th December 2014, 4:43 am

Inside the room sat about fifty children, most in wheelchairs, others on the floor, their eyes almost bulging out of their heads as they looked at two strangers in their room. "Ahhh, so you are Ebony and Josh? I thought I'd be meeting someone, well, older." Ebony laughed, it was true, some of the children here seemed about her age, but most of them however seemed quite young. "Don't worry, they are in safe hands~" She nodded to the nurse as she left Ebony and Josh with the children. They were a silent bunch, making Ebony question if they really wanted to be here. Kids love magic, don't worry, they'll like you. Atlas spoke softly as the red haired mage smiled. 

"Hiiii! I'm Ebony and this is Josh, we are going to be your entertainment for today~ Oh and this is my pet Atlas on my head. Let me ask you a question~" She clapped her hands together to see if there were any reactions, but all she saw were blank faces. She leaned forward pointing towards all the children before a magical golden yellow star appeared underneath her left foot, another appearing under her right as she ran up into the air on golden stars. The kids gasped in awe as they watched her run on stars. 

"Do you believe in magic?"

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Immurtle 18th December 2014, 7:43 am

Josh’s eyes were wide in awe, seeing Ebony walk on stars like that I’ve never seen any magic like that before he thought to himself Ok, I have to do something myself, what flame type should I use? Hmm, I think I’ll use my purple flames, since they don’t burn people he gathered his magic power and focused it into his fists and created a fireball in his hands “Hey kids, who here likes fire?” He asked, all the kids wide eyed at him creating fire in his fists as he created another 2 fireballs and started juggling them, watching as the kids watched these 2 people not much older than them perform amazing tricks he juggled for another minute or two and them caught the flames in his hands, and threw them at Ebony, “Here Ebony, catch, don’t worry it’s not going to burn you, trust me, just catch this and see what happens!” he told Ebony as he flicked one of the fireballs up towards her
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 19th December 2014, 6:39 am

Ebony stood in the middle of the room, balancing on one star as she folded her arms and grinned, looking at what Josh was gonna pull put of the hat. “Here Ebony, catch, don’t worry it’s not going to burn you, trust me, just catch this and see what happens!” he told Ebony as he flicked one of the fireballs up towards her. She blinked quickly in surprise as she held up her hand, quickly catching the flame in her hand. It sort-of tickled, making Ebony laugh. The kids gasped as they watched the flame fly through the air. She smiled, throwing the flame straight back at Josh before using her light-speed to travel in front of the children within in instant. They gazed at her, clapping wildly, "You're better than the other magician! Although he could make animals appear."

Ebony's eyes widened, "Animals hey? Have you ever seen a dragon before" A question mark appeared above many of the kids faces before they turned to each other and started to whisper. "There are no dragons!" One child called out. Ebony laughed, "If you promise not to touch them, I will show them to you." The children nodded eagerly as she turned to Josh, "That includes you. No touchy." She smiled as raised her hands in the air chanting, "Light Dragon: Cosmos" before two white, one meter long dragons made out of white light appeared next to Ebony. She grinned as she petted them, hoping onto one of their backs as they soared into the room, "Cool aye?"

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Immurtle 28th December 2014, 5:09 am

Josh looked on in awe as Ebony rode around on the light dragons What magic made this? Is this the Light Dragon Slayer magic I’ve heard about? Josh thought to himself as the dragons soared through the air, he saw the one Ebony was riding on soaring towards him, he jumped back and smiled “Hey, that’s a cheeky move!” He says to her as she chuckled and flew back around
    “I bet I can top that though!” he says to Ebony before turning towards the kids “Alright kids, who wants to fly?” He asks them as all their hands shot straight up into the air, he saw one kid hiding in the back, she seemed a little shy compared to everybody else, he walked up to her as she hid back behind the bed “What about you sweetie? Would you like to go for a fly around the room?” He asked the little blonde girl, holding his hand out, She nodded as she came out behind the bed and took Josh’s hand “What’s your name?” he asked as the little girl took his hand “L-Lucy, my name’s Lucy” She said nervously “My name is Josh, nice to meet you, you don’t need to be nervous, just hold on tight ok” He told her, she nodded as she gripped his hand tighter, he closed his eyes concentrating, once he felt his feet leave the ground he opened his eyes, and looked at Lucy, who was wide eyed “This is… awesome!” She said with the biggest smile I have ever seen, I couldn’t help but smile as well I just gave this little girl the best experience of her life so far, that’s an awesome feeling
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leapflight 28th December 2014, 7:10 am

Ebony smiled as she watched Josh with the little girl. He has such a good heart, a true fairy. She thought to herself as she held onto her dragon friends. They came to a halt in the air as Ebony jumped off in front of the children doing a backflip before landing on her feet and leaned forwards into a bow. The children clapped, their eyes gleaming as the dragons flew and landed next to Ebony. Ebony?! Is it my turn yet? Atlas asked Ebony, flying off her hand and in front of the children. "Now, before we go, who wants to go flying?" She looked at Josh who had just taken Lucy flying and thought it'd be unfair for the other children if they didn't get to go either. "You can't carry us all!" A smart kid at the back yelled, crossing his arms. Ebony laughed, "True, but Atlas can"

Atlas turned into his long 10 meter form, stretching his wings. The children squealed, running at Atlas as they tried to get on him. Ebony laughed, Atlas's facial expression was priceless. By the time everyone had finally got on Atlas's back it was almost dark. Ebony sat on Atlas's head. "How about we go for a quick ride around the hospital? Don't worry, I'll sit here and Josh at the back so no one falls off"

She nodded towards Atlas as he launched forward, out of the windows the helpers had opened. And yes, they had to open about 20 windows to allow Atlas out of the building. Luckily for them they were slidy windows and could be easily opened. Ebony smiled as Atlas flew around the hospital a few times before coming back into the building. The children's smiles were beaming! "Thank you Ebony and Josh!" They yelled as Ebony helped them off Atlas.  

"Well, that's all the time we have sadly." The kids smiles turned upside down as they listened to her. "Don't worry, we'll come back one day." She turned to one of the children who had walked up to her. "I wanna be just like you one day!" She said, looking straight up into Ebony's eyes. She smiled, "When you grow up, you should be exactly like you" The girls smiled before running back to pet Atlas. Ebony looked at Josh, "We have to go... Thanks for having us! Come see us any time!" She yelled to the kids as she walked towards the doors.

I love helping people...

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:51 am