Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dont Burn the kitty!

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Dont Burn the kitty! Empty Dont Burn the kitty!

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 8:28 pm

Nuria sat down in beanstalk village. She was supposedly supposed to look for a cat, but she needed her partner here first. She hummed, watching the things around her burn. The partner was someone she met before, similar to the job she took with Mary. Thus this fact made doing the job even harder, considering she knew the guy. It would just be better to do it alone. "Where is he! He was supposed to be here half an hour ago! What if he started the job without me!? What if he took the money for himself! If he did I swear I'm gonna-" She punched the ground with her fiery hand, then lay back and waited for her partner. Cats.... She had to look for a cat.... awesome job, why doesn't everyone do it? Nuria started having very cynical and sarcastic thoughts. These thoughts wouldn't get her anywhere, it just made her feel slightly better than before.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dont Burn the kitty! NaomiSig
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Magic: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Magic:

Dont Burn the kitty! Empty Re: Dont Burn the kitty!

Post by Add 11th December 2014, 8:57 pm

Add had been hovering over the wrong village for a half hour when he finally came to beanstalk village and saw Nuria standing there as Add dropped down in front of her and said,"Sorry i'm late. Was in the wrong village." Add looked at her face thinking that she looked cool with the sun shinning on her as he said,"Well, lets get started." Add put his hand out for her as he started to walk towards Lady Chu's house and knocked on her door as she opened it and let them in. Add sat down in a chair and said to her curiously,"So, is there any place the cat likes or food." Lady Chu tapped her head as she put her finger up and said,"Oh. She always used to go to the Park and she always liked apple pie." Add stood up gesturing thanks and walked outside saying,"Well, lets go to the park then."
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 12th December 2014, 2:11 pm

Nuria didnt take Adds hand when he offered for it, and simply thought his excuse for being late was stupid. She followed him to lady Chus house but had to stay outside because the house was made of wood, but had lady Chu keep the door open so she can hear. "The park.... great... now i am going to have to burn things in public and have Mary on my a** again..." She started walking toward the park, not caring as to whether or not Add was following. It was their job, but who cares? He is getting payed and if he doesnt do anything thats him getting payed for nothing, so thats good on Adds part. "Why do cats like pies anyway? How do pies taste? They probably taste horrible, I mean its human food. Why cats would eat human food i dont know, but whatever these animals are stupid." Nuria began ranting on to herself about human food and its taste, not intending to speak to anyone and before she knew it she was at the park. She turned, and when she saw add she just sighed. "I cant go into the park, Ill burn it down. Go to the stupid pie place and get the cat."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 12th December 2014, 2:41 pm

Well, if you say so." Add walked into the park and looked around as he checked under a bench and saw the cat as he tried to grab it but he was cut on his hand and the cat ran away.Add watched the cat run away in the direction to the pie shop as it disappeared from his vision. Add sighed and said as he walked to Nuria again,"The cat got away so ill go to the pie shop and you go to Lady Chu's house to see if it showed up there." Add turned around as ran off for the shop. Add finally reached the shop when saw the cat running around as it ran out and Add chased it around as he tripped and the cat ran off in Nuria's direction. Add flew up in the air and tailed it as it got closer to Nuria and he said,"Cut off the cats way!" Add jumped down as he cat went right to Nuria.
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 13th December 2014, 8:06 am

Nuria thought this job was getting stupid, and that enough was enough. She stepped into the grass, which quickly ignited. She used her arsenal of fire to turn her left and right arms into longswords, then she circled the cat dragging the swords along the ground. The cat cowered in fear, and it stayed put. Great, now Mary is going to talk about "public safety" and "what she can and can't burn" which Nuria didn't look forward to. Was it a good price to pay for a little more money in her pocket? Maybe. She had a problem, which she would have to deal with later. The flames were extending and extending outward, and inward to the cat. "Get the cat! Now! I'll meet you at lady Chus house!" She yelled at Add, since she would kill the cat just by holding it. With that she used in flamma! To blast herself into the air as she quickly returned to Lady Chus house and told her that they had got her cat back, but still had to stay outside since she couldn't burn down Lady Chus house.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Add 13th December 2014, 8:44 am

Add ran towards the cat through the fire as his clothes were burn but he grabbed the cat and flew up in the air as his Dynamo said,"Malfunctioning , shutting down." Add looked as he jumped down and said,"Just great now im freaking screwed." Add knew that it was 2 miles away from the house and it took about to hours just to get hi dynamo back up as he started walking towards the house. After 1 mile into the walk the cat jumped out of Add's hands and ran forward to the house but Add didn't know where he was going so Add used a shadow move causing him to appear right in front of the cat picking it up but by that time they were already pretty close to the house. Add looked as his dynamo sprung up again as he jumped and flew as he reached the house and walked into the house with Lady Chu's cat. Add walked outside as they were both thanked and had their money given to them as they were done with that job.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:49 pm