Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

WHAT THE FUDGE

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Anime Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

WHAT THE FUDGE Empty WHAT THE FUDGE

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 12:35 pm

Nuria had taken a job to steal a recipie for this fudge-maker guy. What was the point, cant they just work together or something? Meh, at least she gets payed for causing a little bit of havoc, even though it wasnt full-on burning a place to the ground.... or could she? He never specified if she could or couldnt.... But the only problem she knew she would encounter was the card itself. Being made of fire would not help her take a paper card back to the man, itll just burn up. She walked to the shop, and then had an idea. Why not just cover up her hands? She ran back to the shop where the guy asked her to do the job initially. "Yo, old man!? You here?" the man came out and looked at her, sweating because of the heat. "Y-yes... do you have my recepie?" Nuria sighed. "No old man, i just need some gloves that are flame retardent. Can you give me some?" The man smiled and went in the other room, looking for the gloves he had.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT THE FUDGE NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

WHAT THE FUDGE Empty Re: WHAT THE FUDGE

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 12:44 pm

The man returned soon, carrying two gloves that were for the winter. "Cool, thanks." After saying this Nuria walked out of his shop, and ran towards the factory. "Lets have some fun!" she summoned a fireball in her hands, and threw it at the entrance. "Fire shot!" The door blew open, and she ran in, scaring many people who were screaming comments about her being made of fire and going to kill them. Nuria dashed through, grabbing ranndom people and yelling in their faces. "Where is the recepie!!!? Tell me!!!" When each and every one of them said "I dont know" or "only the boss knows" she just threw them aside, clothes smoking and on fire. She laughed with all of the chaos she was wreaking and ran through continuing her chaos. She finally, after a couple minutes found someone who said they knew where the boss kept it, in his office. She grinned and then restarted her intterrogation, this time yelling in peoples faces about where the boss's office was. This time, lucky for them they gave a near-instant response, and Nuria began running towards where they indicated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT THE FUDGE NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 1:31 pm

Nuria dashed up to the managers office. Locked. "DAMMIT!!!" She yelled. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them they were completely orange. She threw her arms down, and they changed into dual longswords of fire. Nuria stabbed the door with each. Nothing. She kicked the door where she stabbed it. Nothing. Finally Nuria slashed at the door with both then kicked it with all her force, then the door bursted down. She had to make sure she didnt ignite the entire place on fire. "Okay... this will be hard..." she put on the gloves, and then walked into the office. She opened up the desk, and shuffled through each file. Nothing. "Where the hell does he keep this thing? Lets try here..." She opened up a cabinet, and a bunch of papers fell onto her, each of them igniting on fire instantly. Lucky for Nuria none of them seemed to be in the form of index cards, so she could continue her search.

WHAT THE FUDGE NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 1:45 pm

Nuria continued shuffling. Papers and papers, some were mail about how awesome the companie's snacks were so awesome, others were death threats about how their stuff was so disgusting their foodd was and how it nearly gave them food poisoning. "Pitiful. Human food is so disgusting, i dunno how anyone would like a sticky brownie made of chocolate. It doesnt taste anything like coal. Whatever this person likes this type of food so meh..." Nuria continued searching, not finding anything. She found a safe behind a painting, but she thought it was safe to say there was more than some silly fudge recepie. "Geez if this place is all about making fudge why is it so hard to find a damn recipe!!! Wait..." She looked in the most obvious place, the one she didnt check yet. The list of recipes. Sure enough, it was right there on top, and this made Nuria wanna kill herself. "DAMNIT!!!!" She yelled. She grabbed the recipe with her glove-covered hands and then used in flamma! to blast her way out of the window and fly out, not caring about the havoc she wreaked.

WHAT THE FUDGE NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Strawberry 11th December 2014, 1:55 pm

Nuria flew over to the old mans shop, and entered it through the front door like a pimp. "Yo old man im back!" The old man walked through, seeing the card in Nurias glove-covered hands and walked towards her. "Oh thank you! I appreciate your effort for the recipe my company will be the best now! Here is your reward." He handed Nuria a pouch of money in exchange for the recipe and the gloves. "Heya old man..." "YYes child?" "How did you know that your rival was going out of town anyway? seems kinda strange that you knew that..." She leaned against his counter. "Well he is my brother, we have both been taking up my family business when my parents died, and he took her best recipe. I knew he was going out of town cause he told me, so i took that oppritunity." Nuria went wide-eyed. Had she burnt down this man's brother's factory? This was bad... she had to get out of there. She backed out of the shop with the pouch of money and bolted without any further notice.

WHAT THE FUDGE NaomiSig

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:08 am