Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Well Well Well.[Social]

Well Well Well.[Social] Empty Well Well Well.[Social]

Post by Guest 8th December 2014, 3:05 pm

Nikolai had just collected the earnings from an unknown event when he decided to stroll through the Garden. Everything was beautiful, from the actual roses to the shopping centers which surrounded him. I think I've been here before, he thought as he strolled. After some strolling and what seemed to be forever, he decided to sit down on a bench. Then, a thought that he had never thought before crossed him: "I need someone to be with. Not a man, of course, but a woman! And a beautiful one at that!" Nikolai carefully thought of the risks. Perhaps this woman could be part of a guild trying to destroy Tartarus, he thought. Or maybe she might try to steal his currency. The Tartarus Mage became frustrated and got the thoughts of his head, which was befallen in the palms of his hands.
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Wanderer/ Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Turn, Hell's Spawn
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Well Well Well.[Social] Empty Re: Well Well Well.[Social]

Post by Kitty Pryde 8th December 2014, 5:26 pm

If one would look closely, they would see a red haired woman walking in the crowds of people that seemed a tad out of place. It wasn't her appearance nor was it her mannerisms that had her stand out, but her aura. The woman closed her eyes briefly and inhaled the misty, nightly breeze. The night was perfect to say the least. The moon hung low in the sky and the streets were bursting with energy and light. The city was filled with color and the people energized. Elizabeth had never been to Rose Garden. It truly was what they've said; it was a flashy place. A paradise for a grifter, but that would have to wait. She continued to walk leisurely through the streets, her eyes taking everything in. It was not long after that her redwood colored eyes stopped on a lone black haired male sitting on a park bench. He seemed distressed over something causing her to raise an eyebrow. What about? With nothing better to do at the moment, she made her towards him. She usually did not meddle with other people's affairs, but she was bored. "Nice night, non? she asked him, trying to start a conversation. She sat down on the bench next to him looking onward, "What brings you to these parts?" Elizabeth sighed as she thought about how she had met almost everyone she knew. They were all sitting on a bench distressed. She really needed to get out more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well Well Well.[Social] Shadow_bat
    Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu : The Void Dragon
    Guild : Unaffiliated

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Striker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 8th December 2014, 7:01 pm

Off to the side of the garden not within the average line of sight stands a quarterstaff on its vertical with a man standing on the top balanced like a leaf on it's last grip in the fall. He stand at peace his eyes closed his body still, slowly the man opens his eyes and he looks out over the garden noticing Kitty siting at a bench, one of his new guildmates. Lucas leans forwards off the staff jumping to the ground and catches the staff as it falls. On his way over to talk with his friend he notices the long black haired man with her. "Hmm I wonder who that is." He's sighs and shakes his head, "I must have missed him at the guilds opening or something." He continues his way over to the other two just after Kitty asks, "What brings you to these parts?" It is clear to him that she was directing the question man he keeps quiet for until after he answers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well Well Well.[Social] Lucas_13

:: Charcter :: Magic ::

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 8th December 2014, 7:11 pm

"Nothing, really. I've likened myself to coming to these parts because of the outstanding beauty," Nikolai replied. Was it an act of karma? He was sloping over not having a girlfriend, and now there's a beautiful woman talking with him right now! The Tartarus Mage contemplated courting the maiden when a towering figure appeared with what seemed to be a staff. Goddamn it! Why is there always someone to ruin my fun, he thought as he squinted. "Who's he?"
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 8th December 2014, 8:50 pm

Elizabeth seemed to note the arrival of another while she talked to the man. "Nothing, really. I've likened myself to coming to these parts because of the outstanding beauty," The stranger said in reply to her question. "I can see why." She said curiously. The city was indeed a beauty, but she had yet to see the rest of Fiore. Elizabeth then glanced up towards the mage who had just appeared at the same time the black haired stranger said, "Who's he?" Upon seeing who it was, Elizabeth laid back against the wooden bench and nodded to the arrival in greeting. "A fellow guildmate." She said directing her answer to the black haired male although her eyes were placed on her guildmate. "Care to join us?" She asked her guildmate, raising an eyebrow. Kitty didn't know his name as she had not had the opportunity to converse with him, but she definitely remembered him from the guild's opening ceremony. Elizabeth shifted her eyes taking them both in. "Ah, before I forget. The name's Kitty." She said licking her lips. Now for their names.
    Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 8th December 2014, 11:20 pm

Lucas smiles to Kitty when she asks if he'd like to join staring to her eyes as though he taken up by their beauty. He simply replies in a humbled fashion, "That would be wonderful, Kitty. My name happens to be Lucas pleasure to finally meet you." Holding his he bows to Kitty. "So I see then you have made a new friend here or are you an old friend of her's?" His question directed to Nikolai however his eyes would still be found looking into Kitty's while he leaning on his staff. His exceptionally toned naked upper body fully exposed, the vest he normally wears is tucked into the his leather belt.

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 9th December 2014, 1:39 pm

Nikolai stood up to stretch, exposing a lean shaped body measuring over six feet in height. "I just met her. And my name's Nikolai." His mane of jet black hair extended to his waist, and the sides covered a set of propped up shoulders, which he took care to get out of the way.
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 9th December 2014, 2:47 pm

The man neared them. "That would be wonderful, Kitty." Her guildmate said humbly. "My name happens to be Lucas. Pleasure to finally meet you." All the while, she felt his eyes on her. She glanced up only to be caught in his briefly. "So I see then you have made a new friend here or are you an old friend of her's?" Lucas asked Nikolai although he gave him not a glance. His eyes were still looking into hers. Elizabeth blinked and shifted her eyes. The mage, Nikolai, stood up from the bench to stretch. "I just met her." He said in the midst of stretching, "And my name's Nikolai." Elizabeth continued to sit although she had now just crossed her long legs, looking at them in amusement. "Lucas... Nikolai... " She said in a soft murmur as she memorized the names. "What brings you both here to the city?" She decided to stand up as well. Once up, she straightened the collar of her blouse. "If you all have time, why not head somewhere and get to know each other?" Hopefully, at least one of them, would agree to it. If not then she would just roam the city until sunrise.
    Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 9th December 2014, 5:44 pm

"Fantastic idea," Lucas turns to look over Nik and smiles to him, then he turns back to Kitty and smile and holds his hand out to her to help her stand up from the bench. "In fact I know of a good restaurant we could all go to." He looks over to Nik as he waits for Kitty to stand. "What'd ya say big guy?" His face is has a slight sly grin.

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 9th December 2014, 6:13 pm

"I'm down if you two are," replied Nikolai. I hope he didn't mean fancy restaurant, thought the man. With his current attire, having fine food would be impossible without the Tartarus Mage earning glares and snide remarks. Plus, he was never one to go into fine dining establishments except for a quick fix of food.

The Tartarus Mage ruffled with a hand through the seemingly unkempt "mane" of hair that clothed his scalp and hid the sides of his face, including the ears. The cheeks were still visible, however. I have some money to spare, time to show this fair maiden what I can do.
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 10th December 2014, 10:23 am

Once her suggestion was given, the two mages seemed to be in agreement. "Fantastic idea," Lucas said turning towards Nikolai then towards her. He extended a hand to help her up which she graciously took. "In fact I know of a good restaurant we could all go to." A restaurant? "Wonderful." Elizabeth said simply. She had the money to spare. "What'd ya say big guy?" Lucas asked Nikolai, his lips curving up to that of a sly grin. "I'm down if you two are," came the other mage's reply. "Perfect. Do lead the way." Elizabeth licked her hidden fangs. She was hungry for food, but not the kind found at a restaurant unless she ordered her food rare. She could still eat "human" food as she was only a half blood, but blood nourished her more than "normal" food did. The vampiress would have to go out to feed the following night. Elizabeth sighed softly. She really needed a source to go to and, so far, she had found none. Even so, she would see what the future had in store for her.
    Lucas Rodgers
    Lucas Rodgers

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucas Rodgers 11th December 2014, 4:34 am

Lucas helps Kitty up happily and holds her hand most of the way as he leads the two off to this adorable little dinner. "Here we are, Lady Shoo's Dinner." The monk opens the door for the two of them and just as they both enter the dinner the door swings closed with a light breeze blowing out the dinner and the monk no where to be see although the staff he was carrying leans against the inside door frame next to Kitty.

[Exit]

Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 11th December 2014, 3:51 pm

Nikolai walked into the establishment of food, and looked around. What in God's name is this, he thought. Looks like something he'd never seen before. An oriental shtick? No, no, no, no, looks like something different. The Tartarus Mage ruffled his hair once more as he faced the place with an outlandish expression.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:21 pm