Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo  Empty Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo

Post by Hikachu 4th December 2014, 2:53 am

Job: Deliver My Letter!
    Player Requirements: At least one mage. Must be done under 10 posts, total word count 500
    Job Requirements: Deliver the love letter.
    Job Location: Magnolia Town.
    Job Description:
    There's this man in Magnolia who wishes to send a letter to one of the most popular celebrities in Fiore, who seems to be his childhood friend and love interest, and surprisingly, that celebrity is heading to Magnolia Town. You must get through many fans and enter the backstage if you want this to happen. Just don't get caught by security, or else you won't be able to give the letter.
    Reward: 600 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo  JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo  Empty Re: Deliver My Letter | Hikari | Solo

Post by Hikachu 4th December 2014, 3:54 am

Once again, the young mage was on the top of her guild, the roof, laying down as she gazed up at the vast blue sky above her. Placing her hands underneath her head, Hika hummed along to a random song. She tapped her boots against the roof rhythmically and watched the clouds drifted by slowly. She had just came back from a mission she just completed and was taking a short rest. Closing her eyes, she let the breeze caressed her cheeks softly, whisking away her layered short hair away as she basked under the warm sunlight. Her white tank top billowed out gently, exposing a part of skin on her stomach. Hika could just spend the whole day like this but she decided to do something more interesting. Jobs. They were exhausting sometimes but they always keep her active, and makes her stronger as well. Especially the jobs that required combat.

It was quite surprising that their guild appeared so close to the sky. She glanced at the Sky Tower in a far distance before she sat upright, her elbows resting on her knees, her hands hanging loosely. ”Alright, time to do some more jobs!” And with that, Hika pushed herself on her feet and jumped down onto the platform, landing with a loud thud. From the platform, the guild gave the impression of a huge building which was built in air. She must compliment Master Zenshin for the idea of the structure of the building. Walking into the guild, her eyes darted around, registering the sight. There weren’t much people hanging around like always. ”Seems like they’re out on a job,” She quietly mumbled to herself as she entered the guildhall, her boots clicking against the marble floor. Approaching the mission board, Hika tore a paper from the board, not even glancing at paper on what it was about.

Word Count: 311/500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 4th December 2014, 4:39 am

Hika leisurely walked out of the guild, clutching the paper in her hands. Bringing the mission paper close to her face, she let her eyes wander across the paper before she let out a long sigh. ”Well, have to deal with celebrities again,” Hika ran her hands through her hair, slightly irritated, as she made sure her hair was in place. This mission was just delivering a single letter so there probably won’t be any combat, hopefully. Hika rushed to her client’s house so that she could finish this job quickly.

Upon reaching her destination, she stared at the huge house located before her eyes, the light producing from the place almost stung her eyes. It seems like the client is an extremely rich person. Her mouth nearly dropped open due to how big the house was. There was a swimming pool in the garden which was surrounded with flowers and small trees. A fountain was placed on a far side of the house as well. ”Wow. Just wow,” was all she could say at the moment. She had never seen such an amazing and enormous house.

Hika placed her hands on the gates of the house, hoping to see any person alive before the gates were opened slightly due to her push. How can they leave the gates unlock? What if someone comes in and steal all the properties? She pondered, sliding through the gap and closing it after her. Hika approached to the main door of the house and knocked on it softly. A few seconds later, the door flew open, causing her jump slightly. A man who appeared to be in his late twenties came into her sight. He was beaming down at her, as he ran her eyes over her from head to toe. ”Uh, I’m here to deliver the letter. I’m Hikari.” The silver haired mage declared, looking for any expressions on his face. The man suddenly broke into a huge grin and brought her into a tight hug.
    ”I knew you were gonna come! Come in, come in!” The man remarked, his voice clearly had a tint of enthusiasm as he gestured her to enter into his luxurious house.

Word Count: 676/500

theme | battle theme

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 4th December 2014, 5:15 am

”Alright, before I say anything, I’m Michael. I’m sure you know you’re here to deliver a letter.” The man known as Michael reached down to pick up an envelope and handed over to her. ”She’s a celebrity, as you know, and her name is Irene. She’s really beautiful and all~” Michael daydreamed over her, his hands clasped over one another as Hika shook her head and rolled her eyes.
    ”But, as I was saying, you need to deliver that letter to her. Please, send it to her personally. You’re my saviour, Hika,” Michael grasped her hands and held it tightly. ”Uh. Haha, yeah. I’ll deliver it straight to her,” Hika grinned cheekily before requesting him to let go of her hands. Holding onto the letter, Hika rushed out of the house, not wanting to be late.

There she saw an enormous group of teenagers screaming and fan-girling over someone. Hika guessed it probably would be Irene. The crowd was so packed she couldn’t even go through it. Even so, Hika managed to push herself into the way, despite receiving glares and snarls from some teenagers. She couldn’t care less about them since she wanted this to be completed quickly. Letting out an exhale, Hika fixed her shirt and began searching for the girl backstage. There was a small group of people flocking around a pretty girl. ”Excuse me, I’m guessing you’re Irene. Michael asked me to deliver this letter to you.” Irene immediately straightened up at the sound of Michael and snatched the letter from her hands. She read the letter and clutched it against her chest.

”Thank you,” Irene muttered quietly to Hika, smiling up at her. Hika simply nodded before sliding out of the group and returned back to Michael’s house to inform that the job had been completed.

Word Count: 978/500

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:07 pm