Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daiko's Entrance

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Daiko's Entrance Empty Daiko's Entrance

Post by Daiko Sun 30 Nov 2014 - 21:21

Daiko had finally arrived. He had made the journey from the unforgiving guildhall of Savage Skull, into Magnolia. This town was a lot more friendly than the place he had come from, people greeting him; He was so used to the indifferent stares from the townies of other cities, and was pleasantly surprised at the hospitality of the people here. Each step creating its own distinguishable creak, he pushed open the doors of a guildhall. This wasn't just any guildhall he'd come across, this was the one he'd traveled so far to meet. Bright lights greeted him, along with white pillars that took his breath away. Daiko was used to spending his days staring up at pillars that that continually went up, and end never in sight. The thing that had surprised him the most were how many faces seemed friendly. Rather than being ignored and neglected, it seemed like they would welcome and acknowledge him.

Daiko walked up past some of the pillars, standing at 5'8, looking at everyone, at a loss for words. Finally, he said "I'm Daiko, and... I'm part of Fairy Tail" He looks everyone in the eyes, finally happy. It had been dealing with one thing after another in Savage Skull, and he wanted to relax. Finally, he found what he believed to be peace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Daiko's Entrance Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Daiko's Entrance Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Daiko's Entrance Empty Re: Daiko's Entrance

Post by Aiden Ainsley Sun 30 Nov 2014 - 22:19

Lance was talking to some girls who were fawning over him. He was playing guitar quietly strumming as he talked and laughed. "Lance-sama when will your next concert be~" one of the girls asked and he chuckled "Next week in Hargeon town." he said as he saw that His daughter, Lea had left her seat next to him and walked over to a black haired man. She looked up at him and smiled "Hi there my names Lea!" she said happily as she held out her hand to him.

Lance got out of his seat and approached the two "Hey Lea, you know him?" he asked as he placed his hand on her head. Lea shook her head and smiled "Dad I think this guy is looking for something..." she said as she was pet between her two little cat ears.

IT was unusual to see Lance, a 19 year old human with a 10 year old daughter who was a cat girl none the less. It was a long story that Lance had had to tell everyone they had met so far. He hoped that this guy wouldn't question it either.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 2:42

Axel was having his nice ol tacos. Some random dude would have come and asked him to share some with him earlier, but Axel sent him away with a straight bitchslap on the face. He did not hate sharing, but we're talking about tacos here! Tacos, I tell you people. Anyway, Axel continued chewing on his taco, and was on the 4th one. Sighing, Axel knew he had to curse himself later for approximately the next 5 hours spent in the toilet. Tacos are like, double sided swords. They give you this yummy feeling, but later on they stab you on the back and hurt your stomach like crazy.

Regardless, Axel shrugged. Such was a normal experience for him, revealing that he had been going through such hardship to enjoy his love for tacos. Tacos are love, tacos are life. Anyway, no pain no gain, right? Axel swallowed his final piece of the 4th taco, ready to nom on the 5th one. But an appearance had disturbed the blonde man's leisure time.

Again, some random dude, but this one different from the last one, just walked through the Fairy Tail hall. Axel looked at him. But then, something about him made Axel's eyes widen.

"..!!!"

Axel stood straight up, rushing towards the man as he paused to greet himself. Stopping right in front of the man, Axel glared at him, which actually turned the situation tense.

"You..." Axel had this dead serious face on him. "You.." Axel's face suddenly turned to an excited smile. He clenched his fists, crushing the 5th taco in his hand.

"You and I! I FEEL IT! CAN YOU FEEL IT!? THE FRIENDSHIP!!" Axel was damn happy at that moment. All cause friendship is magic. And no, this wasn't some My Little Pony thing.

Daiko's Entrance KFGWJhK
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 20:22

Daiko had just entered the guildhall, and already he was greeted by people he didn't even know existed. There was one man, off in the corner, talking to himself while playing guitar. The man seemed a bit... off, because he was referring to himself as "Lance-Sama" in a girly voice as he strummed about on his guitar. Suddenly, the man's cat-child wandered over, greeting Daiko. Shaking the girl's hand, he nodded, acknowledging her ears, resisting the temptation to pet them. He liked animals a lot, he'd been... quite acquainted with some before when alcohol ran thick in his blood. He overheard this Lance-Sama call this young cat-human Lea, so he figured that was her name.

Shaking the lot's hands, he nodded, "Nice to meet you... Lance... and you, Lea." He gave a genuine smile, but then was.. interested at the next person he met. '

A man with red eyes and golden blond hair came up to Daiko, crushing a taco in his hand. He began yelling about feeling friendship. Daiko's deep purple eyes lit up, getting a sudden temptation to high five this man with the force of a B-Ranked mage. After both of their hands became sore, he would then blink, asking, "By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Daiko's Entrance Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Daiko's Entrance Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Meister
    Meister

The Fairies Ninja

The Fairies Ninja

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Drakar, the fire demon
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Meister Wed 3 Dec 2014 - 21:30

Elric was loitering in the higher areas of the guild, namely the rafters. Like a hawk he liked to have an overlook of the guild and unless he was playing a prank this is where he felt most at home up there away from people's eyes all the time. Plus the guild tended to explode with fights and other shinanigans from time to time so he really wanted to avoid things if he could!

However spotting a new person was something new to him, he recalled meeting him briefly before... He slid down one of the rafter and crashed to the ground; "Oww... Crap that hurt..." He grumbled to himself as he heard Luna giggling to herself happily; "What the hell you laughing at, huh?!" He growled pulling out the small blade and flicking it lightly as it let out a little pathetic cry. He put the blade back and scrambled himself to his feet mubbing his head and his unruly, spiky blue hair with a wincing look upon his face; "Yo! Nice to meet you... Have I met you before?" He blinked.
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer Thu 4 Dec 2014 - 8:08

"And then, I totally sent those wolves flying and they were actually, begging me not to hurt them and me being as nice as I am, decided to let them go. The End." The brunette was seated on a table with a few people - mainly new recruits - surrounding her, listening to her stories about her mission. Well, half of what she said was true but the other half was not but of course, the ones who were lsitening did not need to know that.

"Wow! You're so nice!" One of the girls said whilst Zoe flipped her hair behind seemingly sparkling from the praises that she was receiving.

"Yeah right, sure you did all that." One of the member of the guild said, clearly not believing a word that came out of the brunette's mouth. "Come on, you guys. Do you actually believe all that this little girl is saying? I mean, come on. Looking at her, I bet she couldn't even hurt a fly."

And that was all it took to tick Zoe off for the next thing that she knew, she had done a flying kick directly onto the man's face making him slam into the wall next to the door of the guild hall with Zoe standing next to him having an anger mark on her forehead. "What did you just say?" She seethed.

However, before the man could reply, Zoe noticed that there were some people in the entrance of the hall whom she had not met before. Grinning whilst scratching the back of her, sheepishly, she made her way to them.

"Hey there!"
    She greeted them all, not having met any of them before. "I'm Zoe. Nice to meet you all!"
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight Sun 7 Dec 2014 - 7:41

"Ha, full house." Ebony placed the cards on the table as she leant back on her chair, folding her arms as a wide smirk creeped onto her face.

The crowd sighed as they shared murmers about Ebony's winning-streak. "How does she do it?", "She's won nine hands in a row. Is she cheating?"

Ebony could only listen and laugh as she heard the remarks. "Tough luck boys, hand it over." She looked towards the other players around her. She had won various prizes so far including water guns, cookies and candies of various sizes. "But...But... Ebony. This is the best thing we ever bet. We didn't think you'd win another one." One of the men complained. Ebony laughed,
    "I didn't sit here and play for nothing. Come ooooon. I won fair and square."

The men hesitated before reaching under the table to reveal the most marvellous prize of all. A twelve inch waffle maker. Ebony's eyes sparkled as she reached forward to grab the prize. And to think I never play cards... Maybe I should play more often... She thought to herself as she held the waffle-maker in her hands, holding it close to her chest.

"Well, seeing as I won, how about I treat you all to waffles?" The crowd cheered as Ebony ran towards the bar, gathering ingredients to start to make the waffle mixture.

"Ehh?" She heard a voice she didn't recognize at the edge of the Guild Hall, someone she hadn't met before. She was surprised she heard him really, over the noise of the rowdy guild. "I'm Daiko, and... I'm part of Fairy Tail" As everyone turned and stared at him, one by one Lance, Axel, Elric and Zoe approached the young man and introduced themselves. Some more, well, interesting than others.

Ebony's eyes glistened at the sight of the newcomer. She loved making new friends, and making people happy. She stopped all preparations of the waffle-baking and decided to go and greet the new guy. She walked over to him, standing about a metre away before starting to wave. "Hiii! My name is Ebony! It's nice to meet you Daiko, you want to join Fairy Tail, right?" She smiled softly as a loud 'ding' could be heard in the distance."Oooh. The Waffle maker is heated up~ Anyone wanna make some waffles with me?"

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:46