Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crypt Raider (Decayuss and Kiba)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Crypt Raider (Decayuss and Kiba) Empty Crypt Raider (Decayuss and Kiba)

Post by Decayuss 27th November 2014, 10:12 am

Job Descrpition:

OOC: Let's say that Kiba and Deniel are in a museum together because...reasons. That's where we have to start out. xD

Deniel stared inside of the glass of several relics of Fiore, and some other countries in the world. He went to a museum with a guildmate because he wanted to see if he could find something that peaked his interest, or amused him in the slightest. And so far, nothing really. Just a bunch of fossils, pots and pans that are broken up, some art, and everything else to him was boring. He passed by things, not even bothering to read what exactly they were because he didn't think they were worth it. A sigh escaped his mouth; maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come by here after all. For him, at least. He didn't really know about his companion that he asked to come along. Out of the corner of his eye, Deniel finally saw something that intrigued him. All he could see from where he was standing was "WANTED", but that was enough for him. Anything with "WANTED" on it was a job, and a job meant adventure and thrill. Deniel hurried over to it before anyone else could take it, and ripped it off of the wall. "Find a lost artifact in a crypt...thirty-five thousand jewel reward. See the manager for more details." It didn't seem like such a hard job, but it did have a nice reward. A person could do a lot with thirty-five thousand jewels. And there were more details, so Deniel couldn't necessarily judge its difficulty too harshly just yet. Deniel turned to wherever Kiba was in the museum. "Hey, Kiba! I think I found something interesting." That's when he held up the poster for him to take a glance at, but just for a few moments. "Let's find out what these...'details' are.

Deniel made his way to the manager's office on the second floor. Once inside, he almost slammed the wanted paper down on his desk with a smirk on his face. "I found this. What exactly are these other details that you forgot to mention?" The manager stared down at the poster, and then up at Deniel and Kiba wide-eyed. "Well, I never thought someone would actually take this job. You two are the bravest or dumbest... souls I have ever met. Ok, lemme give you the mission details. I am only missing one piece of the Lost Magic Artifact exhibit over in our main room upstairs, we only need one thing, the grand staff of the arc, said to contain the power of all arc magic. Of course, it's been deactivated for some time, lost all its power and what have you, anyways... I have to have it, it's all I need. There's only one problem, I don't know where it is. All I have is a map of where I think it is, it's up to you two to figure out if it truly is where I hope. Legend also has it that inside, is a crypt protecting the staff, you two will need a way to get passed the needle ceilings, poison dart shooting walls, pits full of snakes, jump over lava, all that stereotypical crypt nonsense. Then, you will have to get through four rooms each containing a puzzle more difficult than the last, I haven't heard much of them so you'll have to work off the wing, as they say. After that, you will have to face the guardian, no one's ever seen or heard legends about the guardian, so be prepared, and finally, the artefact, it's probably booby trapped, also when you pick it up, you'll be unable to use magic for the escape. Be prepared for the worst, I believe in you two!"

Deniel stared at the manager, in silence. He raised his eyebrow, and looked slightly amused about what had just happened. "That's very interesting." It was a smart choice not to judge a book by its cover. This job turned out to be one of the most dangerous things Deniel ever went on...awesome! He was all for it, he just wanted to see if his companion was, too. "Kiba, what do you think?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crypt Raider (Decayuss and Kiba) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:34 pm