Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

ligerx32
    ligerx32

Player 
    Lineage : Mushashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by ligerx32 13th October 2018, 7:50 pm

Guild: Crystal Swan
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Activity: very as i just recently joined
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be
    Kazuma father was branded as a traitor. To a point were he couldn't take any more for all he has done for the kingdom his father got low and desperate. he Sought out and offered his life, body and, soul all to flame the demon. One simple wish to train his son so he may be able to get his revenge on those who wronged him and that his son would have the power to protect himself. After the sacrifice the demon masquerade as his father and raised and train him until at he was age 18 to reveal his true form and try to kill and consume Kazuma.

Post by Guest 14th October 2018, 11:59 pm

ligerx32 wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Activity: very as i just recently joined
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be
    Kazuma father was  branded as a traitor. To a point were he  couldn't  take any more for all he has done for the kingdom  his father got low and desperate. he Sought out and offered his life, body and, soul all to flame the demon. One simple wish to train his son  so he may be able to get his revenge  on those who wronged him and that  his son would have  the power  to protect  himself. After the sacrifice the demon masquerade as his father and raised and train him until at he was age 18 to reveal his true form and try to kill and consume Kazuma.

Approved. Please send me a 1000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th October 2018, 2:40 pm

Guild: None
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Daily~
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's whole existence is prided off the idea of defending and protecting. A being made of the very element she can bend and shape into ways to help keep people safe. Among those that exist in the world, years of time spent within the nature and grounds that she was created from. Her specific traits of slaying gods comes from the beliefs that not all gods are good and represent positive aspects of life. While her enemies are more demonic than anything, there's always a dark light needing to be crushed out by the immense strength of the earth, fighting back from corruption one unjust god at a time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 15th October 2018, 4:27 pm

Gisen Ceostra wrote:Guild: None
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: Daily~
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Gisen's whole existence is prided off the idea of defending and protecting. A being made of the very element she can bend and shape into ways to help keep people safe. Among those that exist in the world, years of time spent within the nature and grounds that she was created from. Her specific traits of slaying gods comes from the beliefs that not all gods are good and represent positive aspects of life. While her enemies are more demonic than anything, there's always a dark light needing to be crushed out by the immense strength of the earth, fighting back from corruption one unjust god at a time.

Approved. You know what to do.
    PhoenixEmber
    PhoenixEmber

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush

Post by PhoenixEmber 18th October 2018, 10:36 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: I just joined so I plan on being really active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Phoenix grew up in a village that dedicated themselves to taking out demons to protect all of Fiore. But there was one demon in particular that they couldn't take down and ended up wiping out Phoenix's entire family. Her mom was a powerful mage and her father was a demon. Though he was one that cherished the lives of humans and would do anything to protect those he cares about. So that would make Phoenix half demon herself. Ever since that tragic day, she's wanted to follow in her parents footsteps and rid this world of it's darkness.

Post by Guest 18th October 2018, 10:44 am

@ligerx32 I'm sorry to say, but your sample was just under the word count of the minimum word count we ask for, and it was a little hard to read (the lack of paragraphing/spacing and switching between 1st and 3rd perspective). Feel free to apply again in a week.

@Gisen Ceostra Approved for earth god slayer.

PhoenixEmber wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: I just joined so I plan on being really active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Phoenix grew up in a village that dedicated themselves to taking out demons to protect all of Fiore. But there was one demon in particular that they couldn't take down and ended up wiping out Phoenix's entire family. Her mom was a powerful mage and her father was a demon. Though he was one that cherished the lives of humans and would do anything to protect those he cares about. So that would make Phoenix half demon herself. Ever since that tragic day, she's wanted to follow in her parents footsteps and rid this world of it's darkness.

Approved. Please send me a 1000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.
    Alun
    Alun

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Those from a Deserted City
    Position : -
    Experience : 5,812.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alun 24th October 2018, 1:37 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: Pretty active~ I try and have 2-3 job threads going at all times. Although when schoolwork gets more vigorous I cut down on socials. During vacations I'm super active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character already has a big ass pair of dove wings so idk man why not. Jiyu, my mentor, is a master of wind magic, and since she is technically a demon, we thought it would be the next logical step in our mentor/menteeship if I begin learning wind magic. And like how dragons teaching magic becomes Dragon Slayer it would be Demon Slayer Magic!

Post by Guest 24th October 2018, 3:57 pm

Seth Augusta wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer
    Activity: Pretty active~ I try and have 2-3 job threads going at all times. Although when schoolwork gets more vigorous I cut down on socials. During vacations I'm super active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character already has a big ass pair of dove wings so idk man why not. Jiyu, my mentor, is a master of wind magic, and since she is technically a demon, we thought it would be the next logical step in our mentor/menteeship if I begin learning wind magic. And like how dragons teaching magic becomes Dragon Slayer it would be Demon Slayer Magic!

Post by Guest 30th October 2018, 12:23 pm

@Seth Augusta Approved for sky demon slayer.

Due to inactivity, fire dragon slayer is now available.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 30th October 2018, 9:59 pm

Guild: Onyx Moon
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Online and active pretty much every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Johann has gone through a decisive transformation in character recently thanks to Mars, the other half of his being that merged with him, originally the demonic Lord of War, turning him emotionless and stoic. Mars was created originally to hunt and destroy other demons, the unforgiving and merciless cold of ice reflecting the traits that he would pass and has passed on to Johann, mentoring him and teaching him some of his own magic to turn him into a demon slayer in the hopes of strengthening their magical bond.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 30th October 2018, 10:49 pm

Johann wrote:Guild: Onyx Moon
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Online and active pretty much every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Johann has gone through a decisive transformation in character recently thanks to Mars, the other half of his being that merged with him, originally the demonic Lord of War, turning him emotionless and stoic. Mars was created originally to hunt and destroy other demons, the unforgiving and merciless cold of ice reflecting the traits that he would pass and has passed on to Johann, mentoring him and teaching him some of his own magic to turn him into a demon slayer in the hopes of strengthening their magical bond.

Approved. Send me that sample boyy.

Post by Guest 1st November 2018, 10:26 am

@Johann Approved for ice demon slayer.

Post by Guest 4th November 2018, 3:12 am

Guild:
    Fairy Tail

Position:
    Flame Demon Slayer

D

Activity:
    Well, I just joined a day or two ago depending on timezones, but I plan to be as active as possible and possibly posting every day depending on how replies and whatnot go.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Purely based on IC, Mia has a lot to live up to, in the past, her family are renowned fire users and are excellent fire mages. Unfortunately, Mia... hasn't been able to learn the fire magic that her family knows despite trying very hard to...

So her family find someone who "will" teach her some form of fire magic, and she will learn it whether she likes it or not.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 4th November 2018, 9:55 am

Forgot to put this here but stepping down from Ice Demon Slayer as I feel my activity won't do the position any justice. Good luck to its next holder :>

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Malefic Felines
    Second Magic: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Magic: Grimm

Post by aeluri 4th November 2018, 12:38 pm

Talis wrote:
    Guild:
    Fairy Tail

Position:
    Flame Demon Slayer

D

Activity:
    Well, I just joined a day or two ago depending on timezones, but I plan to be as active as possible and possibly posting every day depending on how replies and whatnot go.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Purely based on IC, Mia has a lot to live up to, in the past, her family are renowned fire users and are excellent fire mages. Unfortunately, Mia... hasn't been able to learn the fire magic that her family knows despite trying very hard to...

So her family find someone who "will" teach her some form of fire magic, and she will learn it whether she likes it or not.

Approved. Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~

Johann wrote:Forgot to put this here but stepping down from Ice Demon Slayer as I feel my activity won't do the position any justice. Good luck to its next holder :>

Updating the list shortly!

Slayer Positions - Page 24 60637_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 4th November 2018, 4:59 pm

@Blood Plus Approved for Thunder God Slayer!

Slayer Positions - Page 24 I2D4CIg

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Malefic Felines
    Second Magic: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Magic: Grimm

Post by aeluri 5th November 2018, 6:16 pm

@Talis approved for Flame Demon Slayer!

Slayer Positions - Page 24 60637_s
    Ghost
    Ghost

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : Dickhead
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7950

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Time Keeper Power
    Second Magic: Twilight Saga

Post by Ghost 10th November 2018, 8:34 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: Very( new to the site and ready to to)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be I'm new here but I want to make a impact. Plus I think I would fit this role well it fits my to style.

IC: I want a story where he was raised by the sky God herself. I truly believe im right for this role and I'll prove it also I could do and be so much with this amazing power. Also I would like to show how the sky God power increase over time.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 12th November 2018, 6:39 pm

Ghost wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: Very( new to the site and ready to to)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be I'm new here but I want to make a impact. Plus I think I would fit this role well it fits my to style.

IC: I want a story where he was raised by the sky God herself. I truly believe im right for this role and I'll prove it also I could do and be so much with this amazing power. Also I would like to show how the sky God power increase over time.

Approved. Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~ ♥

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 10,544,427

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Magic: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Magic: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 12th November 2018, 7:44 pm

Guild: What guild is your character in? Fairy Tail
    Position: What position do you want? Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: I'm brand new to the site and looking to roleplay each and every day I can.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mythal's entire background is revolved around him being a harbinger of destruction and the vessel for a vengeful deity. Though he has managed to surpass his so called destiny, he still has traces of the power that was meant for him. He's made this power his own, in defiance of its former controller.
    Shizu
    Shizu

Player 
    Lineage : None

Post by Shizu 13th November 2018, 8:38 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Hell demon slayer
    Activity: I'm new but should be active every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    One of the main inspiration behind my characters were the shinobi (don't know well that came across in the actual character but still). This is the main reason I think the shadow element, in particular, would be a good fit for her, what with both shadows and ninjas being associated with stealth.

Another reason she'd work as a shadow slayer is that in popular culture most people with darkness-based powers are often relegated to anti-heroes and other morally grey individuals, which I feel fits my character to a t.
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 13th November 2018, 9:35 pm

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am relatively new, but excited to be part of this and know people from past sites and friends here. I intend to stay indefinitely to the best of my ability.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: My character's backstory revolves around him being an ex-monk driven by his desire for combat, sought to better himself, but denied by his elders. This denial made him angrier, venting even more force on his peers to almost a violent degree. Fed up, he betrayed the monastery by stealing a tome that was said to contain secrets of their order. However, there was no instructions-- but a map that would lead to an 'ancient one' skilled with the might of the heavens. Determine to learn these legendary arts, Indra would seek out this person, unaware of his identity as a dragon.

The goal of my story if given the chance, is to His drive, hubris and desire for challenges will make him meet the dragon, and despite the clearly overwhelming might the dragon has, would urge to convince him to train him. In the end, he grows to respect the dragon as a truely superior being, humbling himself a bit-- and showing the dragon he can be worthy. Along with some comedic points along the way... Lightning suits Indra's wrathful, impulsive and hubris-theme persona.

In a past site, I was a Water Dragon Slayer and made a 'big splash' with him on the site for a good number of years. I understand how important and special this class can be, and I feel I can do justice to the magic's aggressive style, give it new creative angles and make it worthwhile. If given the chance to use it, I would make a real impact on the site as a whole with it. I hope to impress others with this power and be a 'big bad Dragon Slayer' to make plots more interesting, even if playing a villain a bit. Because lets face it-- bad guy Dragon Slayers were fun in the series.

Last edited by Zabertooth on 13th November 2018, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed word choices)
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 13th November 2018, 10:33 pm

@Ghost Approved for Sky God Slayer!

BlessedBeatrix wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Fairy Tail
    Position: What position do you want? Fallen God Slayer
    Activity: I'm brand new to the site and looking to roleplay each and every day I can.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mythal's entire background is revolved around him being a harbinger of destruction and the vessel for a vengeful deity. Though he has managed to surpass his so called destiny, he still has traces of the power that was meant for him. He's made this power his own, in defiance of its former controller.

Shizu wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Hell demon slayer
    Activity: I'm new but should be active every day
    Why Should Your Character Be....:
    One of the main inspiration behind my characters were the shinobi (don't know well that came across in the actual character but still). This is the main reason I think the shadow element, in particular, would be a good fit for her, what with both shadows and ninjas being associated with stealth.

Another reason she'd work as a shadow slayer is that in popular culture most people with darkness-based powers are often relegated to anti-heroes and other morally grey individuals, which I feel fits my character to a t.

Zabertooth wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I am relatively new, but excited to be part of this and know people from past sites and friends here. I intend to stay indefinitely to the best of my ability.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: My character's backstory revolves around him being an ex-monk driven by his desire for combat, sought to better himself, but denied by his elders. This denial made him angrier, venting even more force on his peers to almost a violent degree. Fed up, he betrayed the monastery by stealing a tome that was said to contain secrets of their order. However, there was no instructions-- but a map that would lead to an 'ancient one' skilled with the might of the heavens. Determine to learn these legendary arts, Indra would seek out this person, unaware of his identity as a dragon.

The goal of my story if given the chance, is to His drive, hubris and desire for challenges will make him meet the dragon, and despite the clearly overwhelming might the dragon has, would urge to convince him to train him. In the end, he grows to respect the dragon as a truely superior being, humbling himself a bit-- and showing the dragon he can be worthy. Along with some comedic points along the way... Lightning suits Indra's wrathful, impulsive and hubris-theme persona.

In a past site, I was a Water Dragon Slayer and made a 'big splash' with him on the site for a good number of years. I understand how important and special this class can be, and I feel I can do justice to the magic's aggressive style, give it new creative angles and make it worthwhile. If given the chance to use it, I would make a real impact on the site as a whole with it. I hope to impress others with this power and be a 'big bad Dragon Slayer' to make plots more interesting, even if playing a villain a bit. Because lets face it-- bad guy Dragon Slayers were fun in the series.

Approved. Please send me a 1000 word sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic!~ ♥

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Character Sheet
    First Magic:

Post by Eden Knox 15th November 2018, 5:24 pm

@Zabertooth Approved for Lightning Dragon Slayer! ♥

Lucia Frostbite
    Lucia Frostbite

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Locked
    Third Magic: Locked

Post by Lucia Frostbite 20th November 2018, 11:46 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
       Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
       Activity: If discord counts very if not I will be very active due to the fact this is my only rp site lol
       Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Being a cold hearted women she has never had anything to do with fire since losing her family in a tragic fire, that was until she met a fire dragon by the name of Crimson who began showing her that not all fire was bad. The reason behind this he was wanting to pass on his dragon slaying magic to a worthy one and felt despite her trying to keep her emotion's inside of her she was a good person deep down. However, he knew training her in this magic was not going to be easy but Crimson was up to the task. (I will be covering this in the rp if I get approved)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:25 am