Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Guest 16th June 2018, 2:17 pm

Sky God Slayer, Torrent God Slayer, and Ice Demon Slayer are now available due to inactivity.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 21st June 2018, 4:10 pm

Requesting my removing from here as I have made a new magic. Hope who gets the position next enjoys it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 21 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 21st June 2018, 5:27 pm

Thunder god slayer is now available.
    Azrael
    Azrael

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Azrael 22nd June 2018, 7:13 pm

Guild: Crystal Swan
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Pretty much everyday.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    I created Natsuzora solely based around this magic due to his father being the Thunder God. He puts up a rather cold front, but can unpredictably snap when those would least expect it. Although he may seem like a relatively frightening individual, he is quite awkward when it comes to socializing with others, and often expresses himself through his magic. Such as accidentally zapping others or causing his hair to spike upwards due to the electrifying energy. I feel like this could really help him move forward as a character, and delve a bit deeper into magic rather than simply wielding a weapon as I was a bit at loss of what to do for him since he really isn't lenient if lacking with this magic. Combat wise he was also written to be a very quick and merciless individual that mostly relied on speed rather than defense or strength. 

Post by Guest 22nd June 2018, 7:29 pm

Natsuzora wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan

I created Natsuzora solely based around this magic due to his father being the Thunder God. He puts up a rather cold front, but can unpredictably snap when those would least expect it. Although he may seem like a relatively frightening individual, he is quite awkward when it comes to socializing with others, and often expresses himself through his magic. Such as accidentally zapping others or causing his hair to spike upwards due to the electrifying energy. I feel like this could really help him move forward as a character, and delve a bit deeper into magic rather than simply wielding a weapon as I was a bit at loss of what to do for him since he really isn't lenient if lacking with this magic. Combat wise he was also written to be a very quick and merciless individual that mostly relied on speed rather than defense or strength. 

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.

Post by Guest 25th June 2018, 10:39 am

Natsuzora wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan

Approved for thunder god slayer.
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th June 2018, 8:52 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Glacier God Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In Oras' lineage, Atia, the Goddess of Chaos, altered Oras' soul when he was first formed in his mother's womb. Possessing her abilities as well as his own magic, Oras' soul also inherited her hatred towards the Gods and their creations. Oras himself doesn't accuse or assume on first impression however. Until he gets to know someone else and grows to trust them, he is usually very blunt, quick, and always seems logical or analytical. Only acting more relaxed and friendly around those he knows and trusts. Plotwise, when Oras meets Atia, the idea is that she teaches him Glacier God Slaying magic, which Oras can use to create chaos with it's destructive capabilities, while also building if he chooses to. This works out especially since Oras has access to any sort of knowledge once he unlocks his lineage abilities, and can learn everything there is to know about ice, and it's many forms and uses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Slayer Positions - Page 21 TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 1st July 2018, 3:40 pm

Oras Auro wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In Oras' lineage, Atia, the Goddess of Chaos, altered Oras' soul when he was first formed in his mother's womb.  Possessing her abilities as well as his own magic, Oras' soul also inherited her hatred towards the Gods and their creations.  Oras himself doesn't accuse or assume on first impression however.  Until he gets to know someone else and grows to trust them, he is usually very blunt, quick, and always seems logical or analytical.  Only acting more relaxed and friendly around those he knows and trusts.  Plotwise, when Oras meets Atia, the idea is that she teaches him Glacier God Slaying magic, which Oras can use to create chaos with it's destructive capabilities, while also building if he chooses to.  This works out especially since Oras has access to any sort of knowledge once he unlocks his lineage abilities, and can learn everything there is to know about ice, and it's many forms and uses.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.
    Lorem Ipsum
    Lorem Ipsum

Player 

Post by Lorem Ipsum 15th July 2018, 3:02 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Posting daily.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Rain's core belief is in strength alone. Anything less, especially weakness itself, is to be looked down upon. Upon their shared beliefs being abandoned by his mentor and father, Rain seeks out a new source of power to guide him to grow stronger. Specifically, he looks for and finds the lightning dragon, who will train him in the art of magic, which differs greatly from the swordplay and non-magic fighting he has grown up with. The dragon and Rain do not share a familial relationship like many slayers and their first generation mentors do, but simply hold a mentor and apprentice dynamic. Rain will use his lightning dragon slayer magic to apply to and compliment his swordplay and weapon arts, as well as use on a standalone caster magic basis.

Rain Slayer Magic
    Slayer Positions - Page 21 F0b5270017e6cda0c412740e9cc4e39bc9361a38_hq

Post by Guest 15th July 2018, 3:18 pm

Lorem Ipsum wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Rain's core belief is in strength alone. Anything less, especially weakness itself, is to be looked down upon. Upon their shared beliefs being abandoned by his mentor and father, Rain seeks out a new source of power to guide him to grow stronger. Specifically, he looks for and finds the lightning dragon, who will train him in the art of magic, which differs greatly from the swordplay and non-magic fighting he has grown up with. The dragon and Rain do not share a familial relationship like many slayers and their first generation mentors do, but simply hold a mentor and apprentice dynamic. Rain will use his lightning dragon slayer magic to apply to and compliment his swordplay and weapon arts, as well as use on a standalone caster magic basis.

Approved. You know what to do.
    Asuka
    Asuka

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Nightmare

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metallic God Slayer(1st Gen)
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Asuka 15th July 2018, 7:57 pm

Guild: Nightmare
    Activity: Fairy new but now that my character is made and approved, I can be on daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angeline is a cold-blooded killer and when it comes to people who she has no emotional attachment to, her heart is as cold as ice. Angeline has no issue killing anyone, even allies, especially if they were to cross her in any way. While she can act pleasant and friendly to others, she has no reason to care for anyone. Angeline who is a banshee, has no fear of death. She loves the cold as well. I think this makes her well-suited to be the glacier god slayer.

Slayer Positions - Page 21 S-l300

Post by Guest 15th July 2018, 8:03 pm

Asuka wrote:Guild: Nightmare
    Activity: Fairy new but now that my character is made and approved, I can be on daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angeline is a cold-blooded killer and when it comes to people who she has no emotional attachment to, her heart is as cold as ice. Angeline has no issue killing anyone, even allies, especially if they were to cross her in any way. While she can act pleasant and friendly to others, she has no reason to care for anyone. Angeline who is a banshee, has no fear of death. She loves the cold as well. I think this makes her well-suited to be the glacier god slayer.

Post by Guest 16th July 2018, 9:54 am

Oras Auro wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: In Oras' lineage, Atia, the Goddess of Chaos, altered Oras' soul when he was first formed in his mother's womb.  Possessing her abilities as well as his own magic, Oras' soul also inherited her hatred towards the Gods and their creations.  Oras himself doesn't accuse or assume on first impression however.  Until he gets to know someone else and grows to trust them, he is usually very blunt, quick, and always seems logical or analytical.  Only acting more relaxed and friendly around those he knows and trusts.  Plotwise, when Oras meets Atia, the idea is that she teaches him Glacier God Slaying magic, which Oras can use to create chaos with it's destructive capabilities, while also building if he chooses to.  This works out especially since Oras has access to any sort of knowledge once he unlocks his lineage abilities, and can learn everything there is to know about ice, and it's many forms and uses.

These were some really nice samples, almost hard to choose. But this time @Oras Auro has earned the position of glacier god slayer.

@Asuka If you wish you can still apply for another position.
    Asuka
    Asuka

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metallic God Slayer(1st Gen)
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Asuka 16th July 2018, 11:45 am

Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angeline being someone who appreciates the beauty and power of a good metal weapon, she is very well suited to be the metallic god slayer. She could use it to aid her greatly when murdering and torturing her victims.

Slayer Positions - Page 21 S-l300

Post by Guest 16th July 2018, 11:51 am

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Angeline being someone who appreciates the beauty and power of a good metal weapon, she is very well suited to be the metallic god slayer. She could use it to aid her greatly when murdering and torturing her victims.

Zeltaath
    Zeltaath

Demon Slayer- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeltaath 16th July 2018, 1:43 pm

Guild: Silver Wolf
    Position: Fire Demon Slayer
    Activity: New to FTRP but will post regularly.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zel's lineage, marked by his red left eye, made him susceptible to demons. Also due to his lack of training, at the time still being too young according to family customs. During one of his little child adventures he opened a sealed book and was possessed by the demon sealed within. The demon promised to teach him Flame magic if he allowed the demon to use his body for a time. He was trapped in his own mind and forced to watch, like a hazy nightmare. The demon used his body to murder his friends and family, then burn his house and the surrounding area to the ground. He spent the next three year wandering aimlessly around Fiore. But the Demon would go on to keep his promise and teach him what he knew. Now he has the dark feeling of the demon lurking from within the depths of his mind. Zeltaath seeks to use the power of the Demon Slayer magic to defeat the demon and any others that he may come across to stop them from taking anymore lives.

Slayer Positions - Page 21 XsvlMWC

Character: Zeltaath

Zeltaath's Theme:

Post by Guest 16th July 2018, 2:01 pm

@Asuka Approved for metalic god slayer.

Zeltaath wrote:Guild: Silver Wolf
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zel's lineage, marked by his red left eye, made him susceptible to demons. Also due to his lack of training, at the time still being too young according to family customs. During one of his little child adventures he opened a sealed book and was possessed by the demon sealed within. The demon promised to teach him Flame magic if he allowed the demon to use his body for a time. He was trapped in his own mind and forced to watch, like a hazy nightmare. The demon used his body to murder his friends and family, then burn his house and the surrounding area to the ground. He spent the next three year wandering aimlessly around Fiore. But the Demon would go on to keep his promise and teach him what he knew. Now he has the dark feeling of the demon lurking from within the depths of his mind. Zeltaath seeks to use the power of the Demon Slayer magic to defeat the demon and any others that he may come across to stop them from taking anymore lives.

@Zeltaath Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character uses and obtained this magic.

Post by Guest 16th July 2018, 11:24 pm

Lorem Ipsum wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

@Lorem Ipsum Approved for lightning dragon slayer.

Zeltaath wrote:Guild: Silver Wolf

@Zeltaath Approved for flame demon slayer.

Post by Guest 18th July 2018, 7:37 pm

Due to character change, metallic god slayer is now available.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Nyx
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sanguine Inferno
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Serenity 18th July 2018, 9:24 pm

Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Serenity being a former heavenly angel now an exiled fallen angel, makes her perfect to wield sky god slayer magic. Ever since being betrayed by those she thought to be close friends, she rejects her past and wishes to take revenge on them. With God Slayer magic being created to slay gods and any other heavenly beings, it would help her greatly. Her hatred for her former kin is as vast and endless as the skies themselves.

Slayer Positions - Page 21 J2S9OCL

Post color code: #ff99cc

Completed Missions
    D-Ranks: 3
    C-Ranks: 0
    B-Ranks: 0
    A-Ranks: 0
    S-Ranks: 0
    10-Year: 0
    100-Year: 0
    EXP Total: 150 Exp

Post by Guest 18th July 2018, 10:13 pm

Serenity wrote:Guild: Nightmare
    Position: Sky God Slayer
    Activity: daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Serenity being a former heavenly angel now an exiled fallen angel, makes her perfect to wield sky god slayer magic. Ever since being betrayed by those she thought to be close friends, she rejects her past and wishes to take revenge on them. With God Slayer magic being created to slay gods and any other heavenly beings, it would help her greatly. Her hatred for her former kin is as vast and endless as the skies themselves.

Since you changed characters so quickly the last time you applied i'm going to ask you to prove you'll not change again as soon as you get the position. Feel free to come back in a week once you've done some posts, but for now denied.
    SeaGlass
    SeaGlass

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Wings of Winter
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Experience : 1,572,642

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by SeaGlass 20th July 2018, 12:20 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: New, but dedicated.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Arcadia Fairchilde was born a few hundred years ago, in the Kingdom of Dragnof. Growing up, Arcadia idolized the dragon slayers like Acnologia, who made it possible for humans and dragons to co-exist in peace in a place like Dragnof. It filled her young spirit with wonder every time she saw any of the dragons who called the kingdom home.

Yet one day, while she was still fairly young, dragons who hated everything Dragnof stood for destroyed Arcadia's village, and her parents and sisters with it. As the lone survivor, one of Dragnof's dragons, an ice dragon named, Khione Glacier, took the young orphan under her wing.

Even as distraught as Arcadia was, Khione Glacier was the most beautiful.... anything... Arcadia had ever seen. Khione Glacier's form of living ice exuded the coldest chill, and sparkled even in the lowest light Khione Glacier raised Arcadia as her own, training the child in Ice Dragon Slayer magic.

Arcadia came to love the beautiful ice dragon as a mother. She swore to herself and Khione Glacier that when she was old enough and strong enough, to take her rightful place at Khione Glacier's side to finish the war for co-existence once and for all. She dreamt of growing into a hero like Acnologia.

That was not to be. Acnologia would betray and disillusion Arcadia of that foolish notion. There already rumors swirling around about Acnologia and other dragon slayers betraying the dragons who wished for peaceful co-existence with humans. Arcadia would be forced to watch as a visit from her so-called hero became oneof those first betrayals. Her training and skill still only a novice compared to the likes of Acnologia, already well on his way to growing into the dragon he would become.

Arcadia lived only through Khione Glacier's last act. Using the last of her magic and life power, Khione Glacier cast a spell ancient even then... Sphere. Safely sealed away beyond Acnologia's reach, Arcadia slept, acutely aware of her dragon mother's end.Khione Glacier's dying desperation to save Arcadia made for a dangerously overpowered casting of that ancient spell, greatly prolonging the length of its seal.

Not years, not decades, but centuries past before the seal would finally lift on its own, and Arcadia would awaken to an alien future world. She swore vengeance in those first few days, but as she learned just how long she'd been dormant, how much the world had changed without her... her bloodthirst just lost all meaning. Even the kingdom of her birth was long fallen into dust.Any vegeance, if any she could still find, would be hollow.

Also, she knew Khione Glacier would not want her clinging to a past no one else could remember. The only thing Arcadia could do was live for the now, and grow the power of Kione Glacier's gift of Ice Dragon Slayer magic as strong as she could to make sure she never lost so much and so badly ever again.

Post by Guest 20th July 2018, 8:07 pm

SeaGlass wrote:    Guild: Fairy Tail
       Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Arcadia Fairchilde was born a few hundred years ago, in the Kingdom of Dragnof. Growing up, Arcadia idolized the dragon slayers like Acnologia, who made it possible for humans and dragons to co-exist in peace in a place like Dragnof. It filled her young spirit with wonder every time she saw any of the dragons who called the kingdom home.

Yet one day, while she was still fairly young, dragons who hated everything Dragnof stood for destroyed Arcadia's village, and her parents and sisters with it. As the lone survivor, one of Dragnof's dragons, an ice dragon named, Khione Glacier, took the young orphan under her wing.

Even as distraught as Arcadia was, Khione Glacier was the most beautiful.... anything... Arcadia had ever seen. Khione Glacier's form of living ice exuded the coldest chill, and sparkled even in the lowest light Khione Glacier raised Arcadia as her own, training the child in Ice Dragon Slayer magic.

Arcadia came to love the beautiful ice dragon as a mother. She swore to herself and Khione Glacier that when she was old enough and strong enough, to take her rightful place at Khione Glacier's side to finish the war for co-existence once and for all. She dreamt of  growing into a hero like Acnologia.

That was not to be. Acnologia  would betray and disillusion Arcadia of that foolish notion. There already rumors swirling around about Acnologia and other dragon slayers betraying the dragons who wished for peaceful co-existence with humans. Arcadia would be forced to watch as a visit from her so-called hero became oneof those first betrayals. Her training and skill  still only a novice compared to the likes of Acnologia, already  well on his way to growing into the dragon he would become.

Arcadia  lived only through Khione Glacier's last act. Using the last of her magic and life power, Khione Glacier cast a spell ancient even then... Sphere. Safely sealed away beyond Acnologia's reach, Arcadia slept, acutely aware of her dragon mother's end.Khione Glacier's dying desperation to save Arcadia made for a dangerously overpowered casting of that ancient spell, greatly prolonging the length of its seal.

Not years, not decades, but centuries past before the seal would finally lift on its own, and Arcadia would awaken to an alien future world. She swore vengeance in those first few days, but as she learned just how long she'd been dormant, how much the world had changed without her... her bloodthirst just lost all meaning. Even the kingdom of her birth was long fallen into dust.Any vegeance, if any she could still find, would be hollow.

Also, she knew Khione Glacier would not want her clinging to a past no one else could remember.  The only thing Arcadia could do was live for the now, and grow the power of Kione Glacier's gift of Ice Dragon Slayer magic as strong as she could to make sure she never lost so much and so badly ever again.

Post by Guest 23rd July 2018, 4:55 pm

SeaGlass wrote:    Guild: Fairy Tail

Arcadia came to love the beautiful ice dragon as a mother. She swore to herself and Khione Glacier that when she was old enough and strong enough, to take her rightful place at Khione Glacier's side to finish the war for co-existence once and for all. She dreamt of  growing into a hero like Acnologia.

That was not to be. Acnologia  would betray and disillusion Arcadia of that foolish notion. There already rumors swirling around about Acnologia and other dragon slayers betraying the dragons who wished for peaceful co-existence with humans. Arcadia would be forced to watch as a visit from her so-called hero became oneof those first betrayals. Her training and skill  still only a novice compared to the likes of Acnologia, already  well on his way to growing into the dragon he would become.

Arcadia  lived only through Khione Glacier's last act. Using the last of her magic and life power, Khione Glacier cast a spell ancient even then... Sphere. Safely sealed away beyond Acnologia's reach, Arcadia slept, acutely aware of her dragon mother's end.Khione Glacier's dying desperation to save Arcadia made for a dangerously overpowered casting of that ancient spell, greatly prolonging the length of its seal.

Also, she knew Khione Glacier would not want her clinging to a past no one else could remember.  The only thing Arcadia could do was live for the now, and grow the power of Kione Glacier's gift of Ice Dragon Slayer magic as strong as she could to make sure she never lost so much and so badly ever again.

@SeaGlass Approved for ice dragon slayer.

Post by Guest 29th July 2018, 9:11 pm

Sky Demon Slayer and Ocean Demon Slayer are now available due to inactivity.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:53 pm