Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Venilia (Orca)
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Angel Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia Empty Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia

Post by TheUnicorn 25th November 2014, 5:18 pm

Spoiler:

Eternia sat at the edge of the water, paddling her feet into the warm sea as thousands of little fish, sea gulls and sea creatures appeared next to her. She smiled, patting and talking to each one as if they were her own. She was from the ocean you see, and she had a special bond with the creatures within it.

She looked straight out into the horizon, a red-pink sky was blended and swirled between the blue, like fire and ice battling it out into the sky. But soon they would be under the horizon, and Eternia and one of her guildmates, would be going on a journey of which she had almost no idea about.

It had been said she would have to liberate the slaves. This appealed to her, as she was a kind-hearted soul, and would to anything to try and help the innocents. She stood up slowly, splashing the water on her face with her hands, before saying good-bye to her fish friends. It was funny really, seeing all the smaller species of fish in one place.

She sighed, walking up to Roxy as she patted him. “Shall we go and meet our partner? We said we’d be waiting for them at the restaurant. So let’s go~” The unicorn nodded as Eternia hopped onto his back, and galloped into the sky. The girl started to laugh. “You never get tired of this do you?” he asked. She grinned, looking down to see the restaurant right beneath them. “Look there! I think I see our partner!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia Oaai5i
    Theme :: Battle :: Pet :: Magic
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia Empty Re: Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia

Post by Alito 25th November 2014, 6:40 pm

Ayato woke up in his log house with a paper on his face. He sighed while his eyes were forced to stare into the paper, and read every detail they could. It was a job sheet he had recently taken, which made him grin, surprisingly. It had been a long time since Ayato had done a mission, at all, and now he was assigned a new partner to take on yet another crazy adventure. Once he was up, Ayato did his casual morning routine before heading outside. He was clean and full of energy, at this point, with the warm smile everyone desired to see on his face. "It's going to be a great day." Ayato thought while he looked up, and saw that a unicorn was soaring through the sky. "A unicorn?" Ayato confirmed, full of curiosity, "It must be her."

While Ayato looked up, he placed his left hand just above his eyes to block the sun from his field of vision. His ring enhanced his sight as Ayato could see one-hundred kilometers into the sky, where he spotted not only the unicorn, but Eternia, as well. Ayato had to admit, she was quite cute, but that was aside the mission. The two were assigned specifically to promote liberty, and free some slaves, hence the name of the mission "Liberation of Slaves." Ayato waved cheerfully in the air while he saw Eternia, hoping to catch her attention. "Are you ready?" Ayato asked in a very loud tone, trying to get his voice across to Eternia from up above. Thankfully, nobody lived anywhere close to Ayato for him to bother.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia 7y0bO7j
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia Empty Re: Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia

Post by TheUnicorn 28th November 2014, 7:34 am

"o.o" Eternia's eyes gazed down upon Ayato, who was waving at her from down under.

"Are you ready?" The mage yelled at her, loudly, may I add. She looked down, stopping in mid-air as Roxy started to descend slowly towards the mage. As they reached the ground she jumped off the Peguni and ran towards Ayato. "Heeeeey! What's up? You ready for this job? I'm so excited!"

Roxy walked up beside her, laughing. "Mhm, I think you had to much sugar this morning." The girl turned and stared at him. Good thing Ayato couldn't hear it as Roxy could only speak directly to Eternia. "So, do you know anything about this job? I was given very little information."

She looked around her to realise this was no restaurant, but actually a house in the middle of no-where. "o.o Where even are we?" And how did we get here... She thought quietly as she looked back at Ayato. She hadn't really spoken to him much in the guild, then again, the guild was mostly empty now - a - days. It saddened her, as he guild was once full of happy people, but lately it seemed that people were leaving. People she cared about. She sighed, leaning back on the horse creature.

She stretched her arms into the air, "So what's the plan? If we need to fly anywhere I can arrange that~ " She said looking at Roxy. His facial expression saddened as she patted him on his neck, running her fingers through his black rough mane.

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 30th November 2014, 4:48 pm

Ayato sighed in relief when Eternia noticed him. His house was small, and isolated in a beautiful forest, with scenery that could easily distract people from the old-fashioned establishment. Albeit, now that Eternia had seen Ayato, the two could prepare to start the mission. "I'm good, thanks!" Ayato replied. He was so surprised to see someone so excited to complete a mission, especially a dangerous one like this. He had not seen much of Eternia in the guild, but figured she had not been on a mission in a long time. In fact, Ayato had not heard about most of the guild. So many people were absent; it infuriated Ayato.

The boy looked up while Eternia offered a ride, and smiled even more warmly than before. "It'll take a while to get there by foot, so I suppose flying is a good idea!" Ayato commented. He still had to speak loudly due to Eternia being so high up in the sky, which is why Ayato also gestured her to come down. The excitement on Eternia's face made Ayato feel more confident about the mission. If Eternia felt excited about the mission, then chances are she was prepared, just like Ayato. Ayato, however, had always approached missions with support; a talking sword and talking book in hand. Elizabeth was usually his partner to complete stuff like this, though Ayato didn't mind having a new one for this job, in particular. This mission was unique, anyway, and was distinct from the typical take-down missions Ayato had participated in. Heck, while he thought about it, this mission was going to be a blast. Maybe doing stuff like this was fun, after all.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 2nd December 2014, 7:23 am

"It'll take a while to get there by foot, so I suppose flying is a good idea!" Ayato commented. Eternia laughed, helping him up onto Roxy before getting back on herself. "You might have to hold onto me if you can't keep you balance. Just don't pull out any of Roxy's feathers or he will be mad!" There was a hint of amusement in her voice as Roxy reared into the air, before galloping off into the southern sky.

It was a quiet trip to Hargeon Town. Mostly Eternia was simply admiring the scenery, but she didn't know much about Ayato, and she wanted to know more about him before they started the mission. "Hey Ayato, what is your magic? I would like to know as if we have to fight I'd like to know at least how and what type of magic you use to fight." She tried to say to say it as politely as possible, but making sure he would answer the question.

She turned to him, swinging her legs around to she was facing him. She grabbed her backpack off her back and pulled two cookies out from within it. She handed one to him and one to Roxy. "My magic is Ocean Magic. It's basically holy magic mixed with water magic, so my magic is basically more supportive, although I do have some offensive spells."

She looked down to see Hargeon beneath her, the beach making her smile. "I'm so glad this job is near the water! I love water animals you see~"

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 2nd December 2014, 1:36 pm

Ayato smiled cheerfully to Eternia while she helped him up, and onto her unicorn. She seemed really nice for someone Ayato hardly knew. In fact, it wasn't long before Ayato assumed the two could become great friends, seeing as they cooperated quite well. He listened to Eternia while he sat upon the unicorn, and imagined having to hug her this entire ride. "I think I'll be just fine, but thanks for the heads-up!" Ayato replied. He carefully placed his hands on the unicorn's sides to maintain his balance while the unicorn flew towards their desired destination. Ayato looked around, wanting to reach his hand out towards the nearby clouds, though fearful as he didn't want to fall off the unicorn. "Everything looks amazing from here!" Ayato commented, "Thanks for the ride, Eternia!" The moment got even more quiet while the two were sightseeing until Eternia brought up a good question.

"My magic is called the Story of the Sword." Ayato remarked, "Basically, it uses this book to use spells from this sword. The book and sword can also talk, but with me only." Ayato revealed the Sixth Sense (the book) and the Elucidator (the sword) to Eternia. His legs wrapped around the unicorn firmly while he did this, still assuring Ayato would not lose his balance on this beautiful creature. Ayato was unsure how to explain how he used his magic until he had an epiphany. He had flashbacks of past fights he had been in, and recalled all the usages he made from both his book and sword. "Together, these two items can use really interesting techniques. For now, I only have a set known as Chapter One, which allows me to manipulate others' magic, then proceed to strike them with my book or sword." When Ayato ended his say on his magic, he listened to Eternia's speech about her own magic. It seemed more interesting than his, though once he realized both of their magic abilities were more supportive, a grin appeared on his face. "We'll make a nice team!" Ayato added, "Just have faith in me, okay?" Ayato laughed softly after this comment, a warm smile on his face, indicating that he really trusted Eternia. He hugged her briefly as a sign of thanks, then heard her speak about her interests. Animals. Now those were something Ayato rarely saw, surprisingly.

"Mmmm...Delicious!" Ayato commented on the unrivalled cookie.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 7th December 2014, 6:04 am

"Together, these two items can use really interesting techniques. For now, I only have a set known as Chapter One, which allows me to manipulate others' magic, then proceed to strike them with my book or sword." Eternia's eyes widened. A magic with a sword and a book as its power? It must be holder magic. She was curious as he held out the book and sword. They both looked so interesting and powerful. She smiled, "That is one sick magic." I wish mine was so interesting. "I meant sick as in good, by the way" She quickly added her face turned red. She sighed, looking down onto Hargeon Town as they began to descend. They looked happy there; the people, yet somewhere in the shadows lurked a group that had been stealing people, and it frustrated her. 

Eternia leaned forward and reached Roxy's mane as he galloped onto the ground of a Hargeon Town park. She jumped off, standing by Ayato in case he needed any help getting off. She looked around her; to her left lay the beach, and the ocean a little further off into the distance. To her right were a bunch of houses, of which looked quite dark and shady. She wasn't quite sure why Roxy landed here.

"Hey Roxy, why did we stop here? The job didn't specify where these
    slave traders would be, did it?" The unicorn shook his head. "I dunno, but I got a bad feeling from this place, and I thought you might've wanted to check it out first." Eternia looked at Ayato as she asked him a question. "Are we gonna free these people or what?"

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 7th December 2014, 1:21 pm

Ayato was surprised when he saw Eternia's eyes widen after what he said. Was his magic really that interesting? He placed his book back in his jacket, then slid his sword back into its respective sheath. He was glad someone thought so brightly of him and what he could offer. When Eternia complimented his magic, he blushed a bit, specifically after Eternia blushed, herself. "I know what you meant." Ayato clarified, hugging Eternia softly, "Your magic is much sicker than mine though." Ayato intentionally used this adjective particularly to make Eternia feel more comfortable around him. It was understandable for Eternia to think he wasn't so good with slang, anyway- he never seemed to use it that often.

While the unicorn descended, Ayato saw two groups of people. One of these groups were just ordinary citizens, looking as happy as ever, and enjoying every second they lived in this country. The other group, however, was much harder to see, though from what Ayato could hear, this group seemed evident towards the case Eternia and Ayato had to deal with. Once it hit the ground, he saw Eternia jump off and offer him some support. Ayato grabbed Eternia's hand and helped himself off the unicorn. "Thanks!" Ayato remarked. He liked the amount of appreciation Eternia was showing him, and kept it into account for future meetings. After this, Ayato overheard Eternia's little conversation with her unicorn. So the unicorn had landed here due to the darkness both of them saw before the unicorn came in contact with the ground's surface. It was then Eternia asked him a question, of course. "Let's go..." Ayato replied, walking slowly towards the dark houses nearby. He came to a sudden stop, however, as he could heard the sudden sound of whips and screams. He could not see where these sounds were coming from until he saw one person headed for the water to his left. The man was only in undergarments, and bruised all over. "So this is what we're dealing with..." Ayato added in anger.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 7th December 2014, 2:53 pm

"So this is what we're dealing with..." Ayato added in anger. Eternia's eyes widened as she pulled him and Roxy behind a tree. She could see a group of them walking towards her, a large group of whom seemed to be slaves. Eternia closed her eyes for a moment, silently pleading that she wouldn't have to hurt these innocent people. The group silently walked the opposite direction, only to be followed by an even larger group. She could hear their screams and cries, and all she wanted to do was to save them. She opened her eyes quickly, telling Roxy to fly somewhere safe, and that she would call him when she needed him. He nodded and silently flew away as Eternia examined the area.

I'm the strongest in water, so it would be ideal if we some how made it onto the beach. She turned and looked at Ayato as a group of what seemed to be ten slavers approached them. Eternia sighed, "It seems we are going to have to fight these guys" she said as she nodded to him. "It would be ideal if we made it to the beach. Not only do I think that is where they are running this operation from, I am the strongest there." She stood up, holding her hand close to her chest as a pair of blue fluorescent wings appeared on her back, almost triple the length of herself. They gave off a bright blue radiance, making it easy for the enemy's to see her. "Don't worry, you go and surprise them from the back. I can't change the colour of my wings, so you get them with some surprise attacks." She nodded quickly as she started to fly in the air. "Come and get me!"

Last edited by TheUnicorn on 16th December 2014, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 7th December 2014, 2:53 pm

The member 'TheUnicorn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia WeakMonster Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia WeakMonster
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 16th December 2014, 2:36 am

Ayato gasped silently when Eternia suddenly pulled him and Roxy behind a tree. He peeked over, and saw that Eternia had her eyes closed, and was not moving an inch. "She's scared..." Ayato thought. He sighed in relief, his anger fading while he knew these sort of emotions would not help him in battle. He walked carefully back towards Eternia, and placed his hand on her shoulder briefly. "I'll be right here if you need me..." Ayato remarked, "Just call my name from the sky, and I'll be there!" Ayato had never been in such a predicament before, and was glad his partner had the bravery to deal with the situation, anyways. While he thought she would be scared from her past reaction, Ayato saw that Eternia was actually confident in taking the enemies down.

"To the water we go." Ayato declared once Eternia ascended into the air. The two were well-prepared, it seemed. Eternia was going to distract the group of crooks, while Ayato would take them down as they were focused on her. Ayato gently and quietly unsheathed his sword, then dashed towards the enemies carefully while Eternia called out to them. Though assaults with swords seemed brutal, it was the only way for Ayato really knock this group down. Swiftly, Ayato slashed through the enemies from behind, and left severe wounds in their body. "Not vital, but enough for them to stay down..." Ayato commented. The rest of the group was now focused on Ayato while he attempted to annihilate everyone distracted by Eternia, initially. Surprisingly, the group stood up again, and surrounded Ayato with ten men. "UNSHEATHED SEEKER!" Ayato cried while in the midst of ten consecutive D-Ranked spells. This spell, alone, created a black hole countless meters above Eternia and himself, ascending all spells inside of it at extreme speeds. While this process averted the group's eyes, Ayato slashed through their chest, then stomped on their backs to assure they would not get up again. He was panting heavily, seeing as all of those hits together would have knocked him out in one swing.

Once he was finished, the black hole disappeared, and Ayato began to run towards the beach. "Follow me!" Ayato commanded, heading for the desired location. A cheerful expression rested on his face while he triumphantly raced towards where the two would be strong. He really liked this new partner of his, and was more than confident that the two would complete the mission. "After this, let's go celebrate with a treat, alright?" Ayato shouted, attempting to send his voice over to the distant Eternia. Unfortunately, more enemies were to come, but Ayato was ready. That spell was only the first in a series, anyway, and the black hole was still open to what would be the rest of the slavers' regret. Blue Pegasus was not a force to be reckoned with, after all. "Let's go, Roxy!" Ayato cheered, awaiting Roxy to pick him up so the group was entirely airborne.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 22nd December 2014, 3:32 am

Eternia simply watched as Ayato took care of the 10 slaver drivers. They seemed unprepared and not well trained, making Eternia think they were one of the more weak enemies they were going to face. She flew towards Ayato, Roxy by her side as he yelled out to them. "After this, let's go celebrate with a treat, alright?" Eternia grinned, nodding as she flew down and picked up Ayato, flying towards the beach. "How did you do that? You were just like, and then like, I didn't even have a chance to help you!" She smiled after, slowly descending towards the ground and landing on the soft beach.

“Yay the ocean!” Her eyes widened as she walked towards the sea, slowly walking on it as small creatures such as crabs, sea-gulls and shags greeted her. She grinned, looking at Ayato as she waved. “Oh wait, we are on a mission. I need to be more focused.” She sighed, looking into the distance two see a pod of what it seemed to be one hundred dolphins swim towards her. She called out to them, telling them to stay where they were in case she needed their help. They responded quickly, most of the little ones going to the back of the pod to stay out of danger. It was funny really, watching Eternia speak with the dolphins. They speak similarly to the way humans do which makes Eternia like dolphins more than any other sea mammal. They are like human fishes. She smiled, looking over to see another group of slaves walk past then, quite close really. It looked like they didn’t see her, Roxy or Ayato. They just stared blankly ahead. Is this a trap?

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 22nd December 2014, 12:43 pm

While Ayato hoped to race towards the beach alone for laughs, Eternia suddenly picked him up while she flew by with Roxy, causing him to laugh softly. He parked himself behind Eternia while the two were on the Unicorn again, and headed more gracefully towards the beach. On the contrary, while they flew, more slavers passed by, though none had noticed the three together. It was strange? What exactly were they doing? Ayato noticed a ship ahead, where slaves were gathered, and stared with clinched teeth. So this was their plan. They were going to ship the slaves elsewhere, probably to torture them further for personal gain. Thankfully, Eternia had pointed out that she had more expertise with water nearby, which was exactly where they were headed. The two, along with the unicorn approached the scene slowly while Eternia spoke to Ayato again.

He laughed more hysterically towards her commentary, seemingly unable to really get specific about what he had done with the previous set of slave drivers. "I promise I'll work together with you for the rest of this mission!" Ayato replied cheerfully. He even hugged Eternia from behind to show his care and affection, "We're going to be the best team, right? And we are going to finish this mission with pride!" Ayato added. Once the two had both made their comments, they immediately focused on what was ahead. Ayato had to eliminate that ship, though there were guards and more threats surrounding it. This was when Ayato thought about having Roxy descend so the other two could approach the scene even further than they were, currently. "Get ready." Ayato informed, "We're about to engage in battle." Ayato prepared himself with his book and sword to hopefully rid of the guards and other threats. Nobody deserved slavery, even if they were Dark Mages. Dark Mages deserved imprisonment, though at least they would be nurtured enough to survive, unlike these slaves. Ayato just had to eliminate the ones responsible for putting these men under great pain. He looked over to the dolphins who wanted their attention. Dolphins. One or two had to be some of the dolphins he and Hikari visited a few days ago. "We'll come see you soon!" Ayato cheered towards the adorable creatures.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd December 2014, 12:43 pm

The member 'Seitenshi Ayato' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia WeakMonster Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia NormalMonster Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia NormalMonster Liberation Of Slaves!~ Ayato + Eternia NormalMonster
    TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 27th December 2014, 10:04 pm

"Get ready, we're about to engage in battle." Ayato spoke quickly as Eternia turned to him, nodding. The ship did look suspicious and was probably the centre of their operations. She walked across over the water and next to Ayato, watching silently as the slaves walked past. No one was with them, she was sure this was a trap. She looked back at the boat, her eyes widened at the sight of multiple gleaming eyes staring at her and Ayato.

"Hey... Hey Ayato... I think they've seen us!" She turned, running forwards as the slavers started to  charge out of the boat. Leading the pack where five similarly clothed men as the ones Ayato had just fought. Behind them was a group of six mean, each carrying a sword and shotgun in their hands. They look stronger than the first ones. She thought to herself as she started to fly into the air. She lifted her hands into the air as she yelled at Roxy to hide in case she needed him.
    Here we go.

Eternia watched as the five weaker folk charged at Ayato while the other six each lifted their shotguns. As if on command, they each pointed at her, smirking. "Boom." One of them called as they pulled they trigger at the very-visible Eternia. She quickly looked down at Ayato,"Run! Take care of the weaker ones! I can deal with these six!" There was urgency in her voice, she could not protect Ayato and fight them at the same time. As one of the bullets hurled past her side and passed straight through her wings her eyes widened. Accurate. She watched silently as the rest of the six men smirked; each one pulling their triggers twice times as a stream of bullets blurred Eternia's vision. She breathed in as her body turned into water, the bullets harmlessly passing through her body.

Their eyes widened as the looked at the Water Girl. Eternia lifted her arms in a crossed x shape as she pulled them apart yelling "Ocean's Wrath!". A blue magical sword appeared in her right hand. She grinned, flying forwards towards the stunned slavers. She thrust forwards, slicing one of the slavers quickly as he fell to the ground, not even attempting to stand back up. Quickly she turned, slicing behind her or another hit of C rank damage, as he fell to the ground. She landed on the ground, surrounded by four men, each carrying what seemed to be a sword. Two pulled them out while the rest aimlessly shot at her. She turned to the two men who sheathed their swords. "No weapons will work on me." She swung towards them, only to be matched with one of their swords. The man grinned, "It seems you've run out of ideas".

Eternia turned to see her dolphin friends come towards the beach, her eyes widening. No! Stay back, they are dangerous! She gasped as they stayed, watching her alongside the beach. They want to help? She clenched her sword harder as she swung once more, missing completely. She couldn't hear or smell in this water-form, and her sight was slightly decreased as well making her unable to hear the dolphins or the slavers. There were only four remaining now, yet they seemed more skilled with the sword than the first two. Smirking they surrounded her, watching the water-being carefully as she turned to each one.

"!!" A light bulb flickered above Eternia's head as she realised the slavers were standing directly horizontal to each other. She smiled quickly before changing her expression to one of fear. "Oh no! My water effect is wearing off!" She said quickly before covering her mouth. The slavers looked at each other as they took out their shotguns once more. They aimed at Eternia who simply stood there, fear in her eyes.

Bang, bang, bang, bang.
    The bullets harmlessly passed through her and into the opposite slavers. They fell back, each of them taking the bullets their opposite slaver had shot. Eternia sighed, her plan had worked! I hope Ayato is alright...

~~~~

HP: 100%
    MP: 80%
    Spells: 
    Water Body duration 3 posts remaining
    Ocean Wrath duration 3 posts remaining 
    Enemies:
    5/5 Weak remaining
    No Normal remaining

Last edited by TheUnicorn on 28th December 2014, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 28th December 2014, 3:46 pm

Current Stats:

Ayato stared with disgust towards the five clothed men the moment Eternia had alarmed him of what was ahead. The two, along with the unicorn, were caught from their hopefully-stealthy maneuvers, and at this point, there was no escape. Ayato and Eternia would have to deal with more and more enemies until the leader appeared. Luckily, from what Ayato could see, the leader was not too far from these enemies before him. Ayato hopped off Roxy and landed firmly on the ground while he saw Eternia run off in the opposite direction, probably to take on Mages with swords and guns. Guns! How would she be able to survive those? Albeit, Ayato had to have faith in his partner, no matter what. "Just so you know, while you five men stand before me, there is no way you two are getting to her, nor are you getting through me, at all." Ayato confirmed, a smirk on his face. He could feel the magic inside of him during this time, and it felt weak. That last fight had taken a lot out of him, and once this fight was over, the boss would surely be informed of the losses his men had suffered. The only problem was Ayato was not aware of the magic these men possessed, nor could his book, strangely.

Ayato charged strategically towards the five, though once he did, the men had suddenly assembled themselves around him. Ayato felt more threatened by this new formation. Just what exactly were these men up to? Ayato gasped when he found out just exactly what these men were capable of. Wind-Make, Water-Make, Fire-Make, Lightning-Make, and Earth-Make; these men were all Molding Mages! Ayato grinned, surprisingly, and planted his right index finger over the point of the Elucidator, awakened to take on these Mages. A drip of blood began to spread over the blade before it tainted it completely. "Timing" The Sixth Sense spoke, "There is no way you are going to survive an assembly of Molding Mages unless you know exactly when they plan to expel their magic. Also, keep in mind that you are in the center of their assembly." This was when Ayato figured that these men would all execute their magic to clash upon a single point, and have it all collaborate there. Ayato stood still, and took into account when these men would all begin to cast their magic. Once he caught them all place their hands before their chests simultaneously, Ayato bent his legs, and prepared a jumping motion. The magic was unleashed, and Ayato immediately sprung himself off the ground. A clash of all five basic elements were seen below him for a split second, though once Ayato landed gracefully upon the ground, the first round of magic was over. Instantaneously, Ayato launched himself towards one of the Mages, and slashed him across the chest with the Elucidator, covered in blood. The blood sunk into the wound of the other Mage, and poisoned him with the power of Ayato's lineage: Pride of a Mercenary. This lineage would leave the Mage immobile, though already defeated for the remainder of this fight, and even feel a decaying effect in his reserve as the battle proceeded. Before the second Mage could counter, Ayato assured he was already before the other Mage to pierce his sword through the center of the man's chest, having him kneel to the ground in defeat, as well. He turned back to the other three Mages, a wild smirk on his face. "As I said, there is no way you're getting past me." Ayato concluded, the still-lively Mages angered.

TheUnicorn
    TheUnicorn

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TheUnicorn 1st January 2015, 7:41 am

"Ehh?" She turned to see Ayato in the distance, fighting of five of his own problems. She dashed towards him, her speed almost doubled due to her water body. It was as if she acted on instinct; quickly running towards his aid. She held her sword in her right hand, holding it in front of her as she flew up into the air, charging forwards. She clenched her hand, gripping the sword tighter as she swung her sword diagonally into one of the three remaining slavers. There were two remaining now, one to each side of her. She grinned, “Need some help Ayato?” She said playfully. She could not hear what he said to her however, being a liquid sure had its disadvantages.  She sighed, looking at the two mages in front of her. They seemed stunned at the water-being, unsure of what to do. The first mage lifted his arms in the air leaving his chest wide open. She smiled, using her double speed to fly forwards and slice his chest before he fell to the ground. The other mage however was smarter, using this time to conjure up a spell of what seemed to be molding magic. “Earth Molding?” She turned quickly only to be met by a D rank attack of Earth magic which sent her flying around a meter back. She smirked, still in the air as she flew forwards, “You’ll have to do better than that.” She spun, swinging her sword with her as she took care of the last mage bothering Ayato. She turned to him, smiling. “I wonder where their leaders are…”
    ~~~~
    HP: 100%
    MP: 80%
    Spells: 
    Water Body duration 2 posts remaining
    Ocean Wrath duration 2 posts remaining 
    Enemies:
    No Weak remaining
    No Normal remaining

Jobs In Progress:

Jobs Done:

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito 1st January 2015, 4:57 pm

While the still-lively Mages seemed in the midst of using their magic, Ayato gasped. Eternia had suddenly appeared before him, and was already attacking these Mages. He sighed happily, realizing that Blue Pegasus did indeed care a lot about its fellow guild members. However, while Ayato hoped to side with Eternia during the fight with the three remaining Mages, he saw that she was pushed away by an Earth spell. Ayato clinched his teeth, angry just as his opposition was to see his partner hurt, even for a brief moment. On the contrary, while he continued to watch, Ayato confirmed the hit seemed to have little to no impact on Eternia while she took care of the remainder of his problems, all three Mages down. "That was amazing, Eternia!" Ayato cheered, "However, next time we fight, let's do so together, okay?" Ayato nodded, a passionate smile on his face specifically for this great companion of his.

Ayato took Eternia's hand soon after the fight was over, particularly due to what he saw ahead. All of the slaves were still being drawn towards this ship by two men only while this ship seemed prepared to take off soon. So this was the objective of these slavers, huh? From what Ayato expected, these slavers were probably attempting to leave Fiore with the slaves, and continue to use them for their personal gain, but why? Ayato just had to accept the fact that there were messed up people in society, and he had no choice but to fight them off to give them their rightful consequences- that is if he found them red-handed, of course. Ayato continued to run with Eternia in his grasp while he discovered that one of the two was not a man, but rather a woman. She possessed guns, while the other possessed cutlasses. Ayato heard a telepathic shout from his book as it seemed to explain something quite important. "100 miles per hour!" Ayato thought fearfully in his head. He quickly sheathed his sword for a moment and looked through the mission profile. His eyes widened while he found out who would be one of the targets for one of these two leaders- these had to be the leaders, anyway. Ayato looked behind him to see all previous opponents unconscious, meaning there was no way they could escape.

The two stopped close to the ship before Ayato had a quick shift in movement. It was the male, Carver, who- if the profile mentioned correctly- would come after Eternia immediately! She was the strongest between the two, after all, and it seemed Carver had the ability to detect it. Eternia had taken most enemies out, anyway. However, just before Carver could even dare to make contact with Eternia with his incredible speed, Ayato swiftly unsheathed his sword as a defence before the charge, and clashed blades with Carver. His feet shifted back heavily, though not to the point in which Ayato would begin to bend forward, as a result. In fact, to assure himself safe, Ayato planted his feet into the ground to keep them more secure. "First Mate...Carver." The man spoke before he launched himself away from Ayato. "Eternia, prepare yourself!" Ayato shouted, her hand already released from his grasp before the clashing of two swords, "Carver likes to go for the strongest, and the strongest only! You are his target!" This was when Ayato saw the Captain from afar, preparing her gun. "Scarlet!" Ayato yelled.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:47 am