Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Good meets Evil

Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good meets Evil Empty Good meets Evil

Post by Daiko 24th November 2014, 3:59 pm

Daiko is in a tree, doing... Nothing. He has a small glass capsule in his hand, and spins it around. The sky is blue, and the sun is shining through the trees above him. There were holes in the tree he was in, along with the ground making it obvious that some sort of mole had been tunneling here for most of it's life. Nothing too strange was going on, unless someone were to approach Daiko...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Good meets Evil Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good meets Evil Empty Re: Good meets Evil

Post by Daiko 24th November 2014, 4:44 pm

Daiko relaxes in the tree, lifting his glasses to rub his eyes, before slipping them in his pocket. He lets out a yawn, which is interrupted by another person's voice. Falling out of the tree, Daiko lands on face. He gets up and brushes himself off, looking at this intruder. "Oh.. Hello. I was just... Relaxing. Doing what I do." He presses his fists to the small of his back, leaning back and hearing slight cracking sounds. Rubbing his neck, he looks up. "By the way, why are you here?" He shoots the man a puzzled look, not fully understanding why someone would come all the way out in this forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 24th November 2014, 5:09 pm

Daiko nods in the general direction of the boy, then flicking the palm of his own hand. "The name is Daiko Seidra. I'm the mage who uses smoke." He smirks a bit, waiting to see the man's reaction. Most people have heard of him, the mage who climbed the ranks quickly and almost killed both of his teammates. If not, that was good too. "By the way, you wouldn't mind telling me your name, would you?"

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 24th November 2014, 5:25 pm

Daiko laughs a bit at this, him assuming that he used it through a pipe... "I used to, yes. But I've sort of.. Evolved past that, you would say." He takes HIS PIPE out of his pocket, tossing it to Luke. "I used to use that to channel my smoke for magic, but now I'm just kind of.." He goes into his smoke form, laughing a bit
    Smoke Form:
    "I don't need to look like this when I'm using magic, but it usually just looks cool." He simply goes back into his solid state, pushing his hair out of his face. "I'd show you all of my tricks, but that'd leave out the fun if you made me want to hurt you." He gives a wink, not fully kidding, and slips his hands in his pockets. "Well, now that you know my magic, why don't you tell me yours?"

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 25th November 2014, 2:33 pm

Daiko glances up at Luke, slightly biting his knuckle from boredom. He didn't really know what to ask the person, except an obvious question that they both seemed to be avoiding. Cracking his knuckles, Daiko rolls his shoulders and asks the question that'd been hanging in the air. "So... What guild are you a part of?"

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 25th November 2014, 7:14 pm

Daiko hears disgusting words leave Luke's lips... Rune Knights... He stifled a laugh, patting the blue-haired boy on the shoulder. "You have fun with the RK Luke. I'm part of a different crowd." He sticks out his tongue, revealing the guild tattoo on his wrist, showing that he was of Savage Skull, the Dark Guild.

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 26th November 2014, 10:25 am

Daiko blinks as Luke just.. Leaves. Maybe they would be enemies when the last met. But on the path Daiko was going, he wouldn't meet this man for a very long time......

Good meets Evil Ilfuaw

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:07 pm