Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo) Empty Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 10:25 am

"Yo! I'm searching for my cute cub of a lion! I was wondering if you can help me. He's orange with a brown mane. I love my little Scotty to death, but he's lost! Last time I saw him we were taking a nap at the serene cliffs when I woke up he was gone. I don't know anyone else to turn to. One last things he loves onions! Don't judge my pet cub! Well please notify me if you find him. I miss him greatly. -Yu"

That was all the information they gave Shohei, just a description of some exotic animal, a lion cub, or in this case, a exotic  pet. It was not every day you would come across a jb requesting to find some exotic pet that has some sort of onion fetish. But despite the rather chipper request, he brought onions anyway. If this lion cub really had a onion fetish, then it would make Shohei's job much more easier then it had to be. He was walking towards the said directions, a place called the serene cliff. He wondered why. He ear buds tightly plugged into his ears, his hands comfortably placed and positioned in his loose pockets, and his messy black hair swept to the side of his face. He really never bothered to fancy it up. He didn't really care what people thought about how he looked. Why? Because people are idiots and the reason that that this world is going downhill. Shame.

Last edited by Shohei on 28th February 2015, 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 12:57 pm

It was a rather chilly day. It was cloudy but the sun could clearly be seen through the blur of the winter white clouds. Shohei was several miles away from what the note addressed the "Serene Cliff", and walking there wasn't a hassle.  Shohei sighed and averted his gaze from ahead of him to the cloudy sky. He was full of thoughts, as usual. ..I guess it's my fault for pushing people away. I can't really approach my new guild mates normally.. or casually. It's weird. For my whole life, it seems the only real friends I've had were were Reiner, Bertholdt, Skye, Nephilim and Kleng.. I guess I need to open up more. But that's not important right now. What's important is that I finish this mission. I guess?.. Shohei thought.

He had a lot of thoughts lately. And had been thinking of them depth none the less. He sighed with a hint of vocal fry in the process but then started to talk normally, "Am I becoming some sort of scatterbrain? I shouldn't be having thoughts like this.. I need to refocus and think only of and about the mission at hand. Besides, I only joined for work. And that is what I'll do. Work. Nothing else. It's not like I have to like any of my guild mates. Humph!" He said with a slap of his cheeks. A cool breeze swept passed before he found himself getting closer to what the note addressed the serene cliff.

Last edited by Shohei on 12th March 2015, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 2:10 pm

As he found himself only about 4 miles away from the serene cliff. He paused, and looked at the note again, wanting to make absolute sureness that he was headed for the correct destination, and not some random location that he spent lots of time of walking towards. "Yo! I'm searching for my cute cub of a lion! I was wondering if you can help me. He's orange with a brown mane. I love my little Scotty to death, but he's lost! Last time I saw him we were taking a nap at the serene cliffs when I woke up he was gone. I don't know anyone else to turn to. One last things he loves onions! Don't judge my pet cub! Well please notify me if you find him. I miss him greatly. -Yu". Serene cliff, yep, he was looking at it all right. It was dead ahead. But what were they doing sleeping somewhere so dangerous? Shohei would not be surprised if the dumb lion cub jumped off the cliff or something. Or maybe it was snatched up by some lucky vulture.

Shohei sighed with a crooked smile, "I really have to stop taking jobs like these. It's always find this and grab that. I need some more action in my life.. dangerous or not, it's worth the ride. But maybe my titans will say otherwise.." He said with the stroke of his chin. He wasn't exactly sure what to think of. To either take this simple missions are take longer, and more dangerous ones.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 23rd November 2014, 2:48 pm

Umph..

Umph..

Every step got louder as Shohei got closer to the serene cliff. The underside of the cliff got narrower and thinner, but nothing to be concerned about. Shohei sighed, he had finally approached and arrived at the serene cliff. He wished he had taken more of a scenic route, if there was on.e All you could see over the cliff was a thick forest that you could only imagine falling into it's nothingness and darkness. The though sounded uncomfortable and shrilling. But nothing for Shohei to be nervous about. He sighed as he stood upon a patch of grass and started to crush it softly. Averting his gaze from the ground to the area around him, he had some bagged onions position in his pocket and just stood there for a small eternity, "I guess I should just look around, it's not like I am being given directions are anything. How convenient is that? Amazingly at that." Shohei couldn't help but think negatively about... well, everything. He hardly shows enthusiasm under any circumstances. But you couldn't blame him. He grew up facing situations no child should be facing. And because of that, he became a man of logic, and efficiency. With his parents' whereabouts unknown and his grandfather dead, he really had no choice but to always point out the worst case scenario of things. He doesn't look on the bright side unless he really has to. He prepares for the worst and only thinks of the worst.

Last edited by Shohei on 9th April 2015, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 19th December 2014, 8:35 am

Looking around, there weren't any signs or tracks of the lion cub. How could he ever expect to find it? "Well, I guess lion cubs are twice as big as house cats. Maybe it'll be a little easier to find it that way.." Shohei shrugged. But he has never seen a lion cub in person, he wasn't sure when to take a hint that it's nearby. But surely those hints would be obvious enough for anyone to figure out. A group of bushes were in the near distance. Shohei trotted toward it, approaching the large group of bushes, pushing them apart to investigate. The bushes rustled and rustled as Shohei pulled the branches and leaves out of his way. Ah! Paw prints. It seemed to look like one of a cat's. Maybe the lion cub came through here? Shohei didn't want to take chances but it's not like he had a choice. Shohei frowned as he stepped over the patch of bushes, following the paw prints which at some point, zig-zagged, criss crossed, and went in patterns Shohei couldn't even describe. He was there for what seemed to be an eternity just trying to figure out where they led. Shohei grumbled, "It looks like this thing was running from something.." He wasn't sure if these areas were infested with some kind of vulcan or something. But Shohei didn't expect anything to fancy. It was just a hunch that it was running from something though. He didn't think about it too much.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 24th February 2015, 10:09 am

But Shohei just couldn't push the thought away. If the dumb thing was running from something, what exactly was it running from? He wondered if it was worth being concerned about. It's not his style to throw himself into danger for the sake of a lesser being. And in the end, he's getting paid to do it. He sighed and shrugged, and finally pushed it to the back of his head. - Definitely not forgetting about it! Just not wanting to think about it, he guessed. "I bet that little cub is scared that he'll be kitty chow for whatever is chasing it. Heheh... I'd like to see that." He snickered. He tilted his head down causing the top half of his face to be shadowed, which you could no longer notice the sharp look in his eyes. Besides, talking about chow made Shohei realize how hungry he was. His stomach was starting to eat itself inside out. Shohei immediately fixed his head's position so it was faced forward, his crooked smirk was a grumpy, frown. His furrowed brows twitched. It was getting hot too. He really needed an ice titan. "Ice Titan... perfect for situations like these. And I could even tell it to freeze every stupid person in this world. Which is basically everyone." He said coldly.  He could make a large list of the people he would like to freeze with a number of reasons to go with that specific person. Shohei was quite seriously considering it.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 24th February 2015, 1:58 pm

Back to Shohei's hunger. He was seriously famished, and it was getting on his last nerve. He sighed and clenched his growling stomach. He groaned. "It's hot, I'm sweaty and out here looking for a probably dead cat. These jobs... are so amazing." He said with a sarcastic tone. His sassy self was convinced of that fact already. He wasn't going to deny it, but he, despite his way of thinking of the situation, kept looking for the lion cub. And eventually he came across more, fresh tracks. Ones in the shape of paw prints. Shohei smiled, looking down at the trails of paw prints. A shadow had cast over the top half of his face, hiding his eyes. He eerily started to laugh a rather sinister laugh. "Hehe... finally! Tracks! The damned cat made me bare my skin for it's dumb tail! If I find it, I might kill it myself and feed it to my titans!" He said in a kinda sorta happy-but-furious tone. His brows were twitching as he smirked. You can't tell if he was relieved or even more pressured. Shohei picked up his pace and followed the tracks. He felt as if a larger presence was following him. But he paid no mind to whatever beast was loitering around. His eerie smirk never faded either. He was ready to pounce on that cat like a a predator stalking and pouncing on it's prey! Only this time, Shohei was going to do it ten times rougher and violently.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 24th February 2015, 2:13 pm

Shohei felt the presence get bigger and more... present. He flinched and whisked his head around to scan the area. He stared and fixed his gaze back onto the dusty lion tracks. How something so big yet so young get so far in so less time? Shohei doesn't udnerstand children of any species. Specifically, human youth are the most irritating. They cried over simple things. They laughed when it was clearly not the time. And they're nosy! Really nosy! They always want to know THIS and THAT and.. oh wait, EVEN THAT! And they won't stop until they know. Shohei groaned at the thought. The heat, the sweat, and the annoying thought of something following him. He hated all of it. This is why he hated people! Making unreasonable requests. And the pay wasn't as good as others. Shohei chuckled. "That Lion Cub should be rewarded for not being a person. I hate people. Maybe I won't feed him to my titans... as much as I know they'd like to try out different things in their stomachs. If they have any." He shrugged. An Ice Titan would be great right now! But it wasn't like some giant, naked, ice cannibal was going to pop out of nowhere. "As convenient that would be, for a giant Ice titan to waltz over to me, It's not gonna happen. There's a process to have a titan not eat you." He sighed. But that is when he felt a rumble in the distance. What was it?

Last edited by Shohei on 12th March 2015, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th February 2015, 2:48 pm

Shohei stopped, and froze. He glared around in silence. He could tell that his assumptions were accurate. Something was following him. And it meant business. But that's when he widened his eyes the very moment his arms fidgeted and his legs trembled. "N...-no way! A titan?! But! Miracles don't exist! An ice titan?! HERE? What being of divine intelligence and generousity brought itself to summon a giant, naked, cannibalistic ice beast!?" Shohei actually convinced himself to believe that his wished for an ice titan came true. His eyes comically twinkled with eagerness and praise. But the strength in his legs returned to him once he cut to the chase. What was lingering within this forest of ridiculously long hunts for cubs?

Shohei's hair swept in front of his eyes again. He grunted and brushed it back again. At this point, it was a nuisance to have hair. You see people combing it and tending to it everyday, if it was such a big, troubling part of their daily routine, why don't they just cut it off? Or just not tend to it at all? Makes things easier! You could ball up your fist and make it obvious that if you wanted your face as perfect as it already was, then stay away. It's not like anyone's going to come up and critique their hair. And if someone did, you could take your already clenched fist and use it for something worthy, like punching.

Shohei was getting completely off track and probably was just being too self-conscious of his forsaken hair.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th February 2015, 2:48 pm

The member 'Shohei' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find My Lion Cub! (Mission/Solo) StrongMonster
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th February 2015, 3:16 pm

Then what came out of the bushes and trees was... a white, majestic, moose.

Wait.

"A moose? Wait, a moose? Really? A being of divine intelligence and so called generosity summoned a moose? No less, a white one?" Shohei comically sweat dropped. He awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck, not really sure how to react to the majestic creature, who only huffed and grunted.

"Well, sorry you ugly thing, but I don't have a camera with me today. If you want your picture taken, well, that's what zoos are fo- !!!" Shohei was cut off when the giant thing rammed it's head only inches away from touching his face, and it's white antlers were plunged into the tree next to him. The moose jerked his head back, trying to free itself of the tree that encased it's antlers. It had such a fierce look, it looked as if smoke was coming out of it's nostrils from the heat of it's rage! Shohei stumbled down to the ground on his rear and desperately flinched and scooted back. "WHOA! H-hey! Calm your furry self down, will ya'?! EEK!" The moose broke free of the tree and glared at Shohei with furious eyes. Shohei shrieked before getting up and running frantically. The moose chased after him. His hands trembled and his face was sweaty. Shohei comically flailed and ran in circles. "I SAID I WAS SORRY! LET BYGONES BE BYGONES! Eeeek!" He screamed. "Oh, screw this! I summon Kleng, the bladed titan!!" He chanted, desperately. Then a magic circle appeared.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th February 2015, 3:36 pm

The green and brown magic circle was pretty large. But lightning struck down in the exact middle of the circle as scorching hot steam emerged from the strike. In the midst of the steam, you could see Kleng's body being meshed together. All the muscles being tightened and wrapped into place. The bone plunging out of it's skeleton onto the flesh's surface which gave Kleng's unique look. It was truly a disturbing sight that no one could get used to. He watched his arms twitch until a hideous laughter and roar came from the twitching body. "AWWWWW YEAH! Finally, Kleng has come to save your sorry ass, Shohei! Where is it? The enemy! Where is it?!" Kleng sprang out of the steam doing a joyful and eager backwards uppercut. Shohei whisked around toward Kleng and pointed to the confused moose. "That's your foe." His body was acting faster than his mind was thinking. Kleng looked confused, as if Shohei said a joke and he didn't get what was funny about it. "That? You want me to kill that? As much as I like fighting, you should've summoned Reiner or Sky or something for an opponent this weak and smal- OW!" Kleng suddenly flinched as if he was stung by something. Shohei inspected Kleng only to find that the moose had jabbed it's pointy antler into Kleng's foot.

Kleng grunted. "Ow, ow, ow, o~~~~~w~~~! That's it, dumb beast that bares the fur of whiteness!" Kleng whisked his hand down onto the moose and pushed it into the ground.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th February 2015, 6:05 pm

When Kleng lifted his fist, Shohei saw the willful moose sprawled along the ground. Still, it stood on it's trembling legs and rammed into Kleng once more. Kleng grunted again and kicked it into the nearest tree. The tree wasn't the only thing you heard crack! Shohei honestly felt sorry for the poor thing. He could only guess that it was territorial. Shohei tilted his head with a pitiful expression before looking up at Kleng who was still ticked about the tiny gash the moose made. It didn't look like much but when you have an antler jabbed into your flesh all of a sudden, no one is gonna take it so well. Not even Kleng. Some of his titans probably wouldn't even feel the pain, it never bothered Shohei though. Now he doesn't have to hear their constant screams of misery and agony of the pain. And they have such big mouths too. Screaming would be the end of his ears. But that probably wouldn't be as bad as Shohei assumed. He didn't have to give stupid people's stupid questions stupid answers and be nagged for it. Oh, yes, a perfect world where everyone's mouths are sewed shut and they didn't have opinions. Shohei smirked crookedly at the thought. It looked like he was drooling. If miracles do exist, I only beg that some divine being of greater power and intelligence bestows me the power to shut everyone up... oh yes~ that would be nice. He thought. He was getting completely off task again. Maybe it was the heat. Maybe the heat was getting him off track.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st March 2015, 10:19 am

Recklessly, the moose stumbled back onto it's feet and unevenly charged Kleng. It jabbed it's pointy antler into Kleng's foot again. Kleng shrieked. "OW! Shohei! Don't just stand there! Can you not see that this beast is hurting me?! It's like what you humans call grenades and paper cuts. Small, but deadly." Kleng complained. Shohei only hesitantly peeked over to watch the not yet exhausted, furious moose stick it's antler deeper itno Kleng's flesh. He kicked it away again. But this time it didn't hit the tree. It just simply fell to the ground and tumbled until it stopped and lied there. Eventually it got up, after struggling with it's probably broken legs. Kleng leaned down and rubbed his leg and foot pitifully. "Why are we even here? Ya' know that when you summon a "giant naked cannibal", you'd better give it an opponent the same size or strength!" Shohei shrugged. "A job."

"Job . . .?" Kleng tilted his head.

"Yeah. We're supposed to be looking for a lion cub." Shohei responded carelessly.

"Why are you having so much trouble with finding a lion cub?"

"Why are you having so much trouble fighting a moose?"

". . ."

". . . Yeah, so shut it."

Shohei smirked at the flustered Kleng. He couldn't help but smirk! A titan was just outspoken. Shohei looked at the twitching Moose who still struggled to stand still. Both Kleng and Shohei watched it with emotionless expressions. As if they didn't care. Kleng didn't. He was actually quite pissed at the beast. Shohei honestly wouldn't mind leaving right now if the thing didn't try to maim him in the first place!

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st March 2015, 10:57 am

Shohei sighed before taking a few steps closer to the moose, which was still far away, trembling. "I hate to see it be defeated so shamelessly. Maybe you should put it out of it's misery already. I mean, it's white fur is already ruined because of the blood that's on it. What's more exotic then a white moose is a red moose. A dead red one. o maybe you can just..."

Kleng whisked his head toward Shohei. "Eat it? Rip it's limbs off? Maim or dismember it?"

"More like, peacefully kill it? I mean, the dumb thing is probably very territorial. But only god knows if it's gotten rid of that cub yet." Shohei suggestively shrugged.

"That's because a damn leash is essential for beasts like that! When it grow, it could go on a killing spree! I mean, I'd eat all of the bodies if a massacre just so happened to occur." Kleng balled up his fist and punched his palm intimidatingly.

". . .Why don't you have a leash?" Shohei asked, with an innocent look.

"What?" Kleng looked just as confused as the moose who was watching them.

"You're a giant naked cannibal that eats humans and can make weapons out of itself. Why don't I have a leash for you?"

"... What in the hell made you think that I have to be leashed? I'm a titan! RAWR!" Kleng cringed.

"A mad titan. You should be used like a dog. Only rewarded when I am satisfied or pleased and disciplined."

"As much as I hate you sometimes, Shohei, I will say nothing to that! Humph!"

"Good. Now kill the damn thing."

Kleng didn't even hesitate to walk up to the thing and stomp on it mercilessly. The moose shrieked in pain as it's legs snapped into a shape quite disturbing. Shohei just stared, expressionless. The poor thing tainted the grass with it's blood and saliva. Kleng grumbled and looked back over at Shohei with his foot still planted on the moose. "It's bout time I best be going, Shohei. Keep your ass out of trouble next time! Kleng, out!" Kleng dramatically saluted as he dispelled. Shohei sighed and looked at the maimed moose. He shook his head and decided to continue his search for the lion cub.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st March 2015, 4:08 pm

Shohei could still smell the horrific odor of the dead moose still filling the air. Ugh! He should've made Kleng eat it before he disspelled. But there was no way Shohei was gonna touch that thing! It was icky, and gross, and smelly. And he'd be nudging that thing to the cliff all day! The thought made Shohei sick. No way was he going to do it. That's a job for a guy who works at a cemetery or something. Not a civilized, gorgeous person like Shohei was. He couldn't help but feel too good for a job like that. And what if there were more of them? What if some dude had an army of evil moose? Shohei was just playing around with his thoughts right now since he was bored out of his mind. The heat was probably getting to him. He groaned. "Ugh, where is that dumb four footed pesky beast? The thing was probably maimed by that moose or something." Shohei resorted to death immediately but continued to look. Where exactly was that girl? The one who was also looking for her four footed monstrosity. What was her name?. . . Yu! That's it. Where was she? He had been searching for that beast all day and hasn't come across her once. Wonder if she ran off. "Sounds like something someone would do. Maybe there isn't even a lion cub, maybe this is just just to exhaust me. Well, I can't complain too much. The pay's good." He sighed. His legs ached.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st March 2015, 7:18 pm

Shohei raised a brow when his foot sunk into a different print. A paw print. Aha! Finally, the rascal was here! Close by, surely. This actually made Shohei sigh in relief. As if he were full and was about to sigh off the fullness. After inspecting the paw prints, Shohei figured that the beast shouldn't have been far ahead from here. Maybe half a mile or so. Maybe less. He only figured that it was closer than before. Shohei was tempted just to lay down somewhere and sleep! Sleep solves everything. Sleep and food. Especially when you're stressed. Why is Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts? Coincidence? He thinks not. "Why are people so stupid anyway? They are selfish and some of these "humans" try to conquer a already-ugly world. I mean, they'd be the ruler of a rejected world. I like my position, with no duties! A good life, indeed. I have all the money I could ever wish for and an slightly awesome butler along with a gigantic mansion. Hell, why do I even work?" He joked. It's not like he ever had a problem being alone, even when Zan wasn't there. The only silence he would ever find was in his current life and his future death. And it wasn't bad. He was never bothered by it. But now things had changed. His mansion was full of people. People who could almost classify as "decent" people. He didn't particularly like being around them, but he didn't dislike it either. And he was constantly after them! One of them often got in trouble. And one was useful. The other was too shy to do much of anything. But still, he felt connected in a way. It was weird. A feeling he had never experienced. He wondered. "I think something is wrong with me."

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 2nd March 2015, 7:37 pm

Shohei sighed as he continued to follow the fresh paw prints. They weren't as large as he expected them to be. He had never seen a real lion cub before, so he was not sure if they were as a big and as horrific as people had described them to be. He pushed his curiosity to the back of his head and picked up his pace a little more. "Hm, it's not like I like people, but maybe I should get a pet of my own. Like a dog or something. Some creature that is obedient, disciplined, easy to train, and loyal. Why can't people be like this? Life is so simple but mankind insists on making it complicated." He was just thinking out loud for a moment but he was crossing the fine line that separated confidence in one's decisions and arrogance. It was not exactly how he took all situations though. As a pain, that is. He just felt generally uncomfortable with the whole concept of work. Shohei could hear the wind blowing against his cheek. It was unusually loud. If it wasn't so damn hot, he might be able to slightly enjoy this place. But the heat was just annoying! The breeze didn't even cool him down, despite it's chill. He had been running from a psychotic moose after all! A gust of wind wouldn't just simply cool him off. He groaned. "I bet I reek. I'll have to take a bath when I get home. A long one. I bet I smell of moose. Dead moose. Hehe.."

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 10th March 2015, 4:14 pm

Shohei yawned. He seemed to be getting a little tired. And bored. Very bored. Out-of-his-mind bored. So he decided to shake things up a bit and summon one of his titans, again. But this time, Nephilim would be a great company. A dark magic circle appeared in front of him as a bolt of lightning struck down in the very center of it. Shohei summoned Nephilim, the winged titan in his human form this time. It took a second for the small cloud of steam to dissolve, but he could hear Nephilim's voice. Shohei smiled.

"Young lord?" Nephilim spoke in a questionable, calm voice.

"Just needed some company. You're one of the only titans who has something good to say from time to time." Shohei joked, that was half true though...

"You're sweaty, and dirty, and apparently exhausted. What are you doing at this hour, young lord?" Nephilim took notice of Shohei's condition almost immediately after looking at him.m This guy didn't cut corners...

"A job. Finding a lion cub. It's been a pain in my ass! I can't find the dumb thing. And those things can get so big, why would it be so hard to find it? Tch. I had to fight a moose to get here! A white one! And it's so hot! And I don't even know where that little girl is, probably relaxing somewhere! There are clearly paw prints everywhere, and she just thinks "Oh, paw prints? Could be a giant squirrel! " Shohei had a handful of things to say that were sucky and bad about this mission.

Last edited by Shohei on 11th March 2015, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 10th March 2015, 4:42 pm

"Those creatures with the paws, talons, teeth, tail, and goes "roar"? You're looking for those creatures?" Nephilim looked surprised. But if it was anyone who knew anything about human life and animal life, it was Nephilim.

"Well, yeah. That meets a lot of other animal's descriptions... but yeah. I am actually tracking it down now, mind helping me out a bit?" Shohei shrugged.

"I do not mind. Though I believe mister Zan might need to bathe you thoroughly once we return to your residence. I hear you have roommates now?" Nephilim changed the topic as he began to grope through the bushes, looking for the cub.

"Oh, yeah. I think you're the only one who has noticed that. We have rommates. One named Enola, a new maid of mine. Another, Suiren. And this wild guy named Taraki. Dsicipline them. It seems as if Zan is just trying to earn Enola's affection.." Shohei scowled at the end. Zan seemed too distracted lately by Enola... worker's affair?

"Love is a emotion I can not feel towards others except you, young lord." Nephilim bowed politely before going back to searching. Shohei chuckled and searched with him in different spots.

"As much as I can hate you guys, I love you too. You guys and Zan were always there for me when I needed it most. You guys aren't just summons. You're my dear friends. If you were just summons, I wouldn't be summoning you just to talk to me. That's what any good summoner would do. To have good relationships with your partners."

Last edited by Shohei on 11th March 2015, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 11th March 2015, 5:01 am

A silence between the two fell, you could tell they were satisfied with those lasting words. As the two rummaged through the bushes, Nephilim suddenly stopped his movements and flinched. "Eh.." He mumbled out of curiosity and surprise.

"What is it?" Shohei stopped moments after Nephilim just to look at him. His hands were still in the depths of the leaves though.

"Tail."

"Tail?"

"A tail. There's a tail in my hand. I somehow grabbed it. It's furry."

Nephilim tugged on the tail and you could hear mews. Shohei widened his eyes and motioned Nephilim to pull it out. Nephilim nodded and began to tug. Eventually the lion cub popped out into Nephilim's arms. Shohei smirked and balled up a fist, "THERE YOU ARE! I've gone through hell to find you!" He shouted.

"So this is a lion cub..." Nephilim mumbled, but Shohei was still ranting on the cub with a passion. Too deep into his rage that he ignored Nephilim. "Tch. Lets go return it. It's not like she's coming herself. That girl, I mean. The one who owns this bratty, annoying, little shitty cat. Humph! She's probably still around the cliff or something. Help me find her, Nephilim." Shohei closed his eyes and crossed his arms irritably. Nephilim nodded as the two began to walk off with a squealing lion cub, desperate to cause them more trouble along the way! Tch! "Of course, young lord. Though I can't help but notice that you seem to hate animals with a passion. Not that it is bad...""

"Yeah, yeah. I guess. Or at least this one in particular."

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:07 am