Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) Empty Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 7:30 pm

"Mrs Hammelten's puppy ran away from home. Last time their butler saw puppy running toward spooky forest. Save the puppy before vulcans do anything to him."

That was all the information they gave him. Not what the puppy looked like or how big it was, or even a name. It was just two sentences worth of trivial information. Shohei sighed with a crooked smile, obviously irritated. Something was different from the last time he did a job. He had joined a guild. Lamia Scale. The guild of his hometown, Hargeon. He hasn't went over to the guild building yet, let alone met anyone that was apart of this guild.

He really wasn't sure why he joined the guild in the first place, it's not like Zuo, the guild master, gave such a good impression of himself. Yet he was the reason he joined. Such strong leaders.. he'd be glad to have him represent what he said to be a great guild. Other then that, Shohei didn't feel different.

He still felt pretty alone when it came to meeting his guildmates, he had never thought about taking the time of day to go in and socialize. Or just to familiarize himself with his guild. ...Humph, I guess having allies is better then fighting alone when I know I can't maintain in that scenario.. He thought, as he strode along the grassy pathways, hoping he'd eventually reach this so called "Spooky Forest."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 7:40 pm

Shohei sighed again. His crooked smile turning into a straight face. Two ear buds plugged tightly into his ears playing some rather nice music, and his hands in his red jacket's pockets, he closed his eyes calmly, just drowning himself in the melody of the music as he subconsciously walked down the grassy path way. As he suddenly opened his eyes, he paused and his pace coming to a complete stop before stroking his chin. "Spooky forest? That's a rather cliche name they gave it. I hardly believe any forest can be spooky.. I mean, how spooky can this really be, or get? Honestly.. I have to put up with giant naked cannibals twenty four seven. If anyone or thing is spooky, it's me!"

Shohei paused, in utter silence before beads of sweat rolled down the side of his head as his expression faded into a crooked smile again with the twitch of an eye. "What.. am I doing? I have to find this dog before I get lost myself." As cranky as Shohei always was, he did feel better now that he had joined a guild. He felt like he had taken a big step into something great. Did he?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo)

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 7:57 pm

Shohei sighed, "Well, no point in over thinking it now. Right now I need to find that dog and best be outta here. Maybe I'll reward myself with some cream puffs from that local restaurant a few blocks away from the guild.. yeah, sounds good. I can only taste the delicacy in my mouth.. hehe." Shohei found himself drooling from pure excitement, clearly in his own world. You would not think Shohei has a sweet tooth, and he doesn't, but he sure likes his cream puffs. So much it's like a weekly award for himself.

With those words, Shohei found himself standing right in front of a bundle of trees and bushes with an eerie darkness beyond it. He gazed up at the forest, in anything but awe. More like, utter disappointment. Shohei glared and expressed a crooked frown on his face, "Oh yes, I am totally understanding why it's so Spooky. Who knows? In a place as spooky as this, maybe I'll come across the dog's ghost." Shohei whined sarcastically. Shohei wasn't scared easily? If someone jumped out of a bush with a goblin mask on, he'd barely flinch, but there were only few things he was actually afraid of. Doesn't mean his fearless though. That guy could go as pale as a ghost if someone came out of nowhere on top of him.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 8:28 pm

With those final words, Shohei nudged his ear buds out of his ears, wrapping them around his neck gently and letting them tightly hang. Pushing himself through the twigs and bushes of the entrance of the forest before he almost tripped when the sensation of pushing and pulling his body through the thick twigs and bushes suddenly vanished when he finally made through it.

Shohei dusted himself off with the gently, swift swipes of his palm and shook the tiny twigs and leaves off his his red and white jacket and pants. After taking a few seconds to clean himself to look somewhat sufficient. Looking around, still in utter disappointment, Shohei frowned. "It's so dark here.. how am I going to find a puppy in these forests?"  He asked himself.

But then, he glanced down at the crust, catching sight of tiny paw prints. About the size of a puppy. This was a sheer coincidence, maybe it was his lucky day.. who wouldn't want to go on a one man search for a puppy in a dark forest with no details on what it loooks, sounds, or appears to be like? Because this was totally something Shohei was looking forward to.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 8:45 pm

Shohei rubbed the back of his neck before retreating it back to his pockets as he gazed at the paw prints and followed them. It was a eternity of silence to the point it was uncomfortable. All he could hear was his own footsteps and the sound of wind blowing up against the trees, making them rustle. This forest did seem a bit creepy after a while of walking into it. Especially when you're alone.

It was only a matter of time before Shohei could vaguely hear the sound of.. growling? With that disturbing sound, Shohei stopped in his tracks. He kept a straight face and only glanced around with his red eyes. His hand still in his pockets, a calm expression on his face.. it was clear that even the sound of grumbling could not freak him out. Not this one.

However, the vague sound of grumbling grew louder, and louder. A vulcan? Probably, and it sounded small. Ordinary people would've ran for their lives, however, when a moody, shady guy has to deal with giant naked cannibals all day.. vulcans are nothing compared to titans.  But he really couldn't determine it's size. He shifted his body over to the source of the grumbling.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 21st November 2014, 8:45 pm

The member 'Shohei' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 8:58 pm

But then suddenly, more grumbling and growling and snarling faded into presence. Two of them? Had to be. Unless there were some whole pack of them coming for some fresh meat. Shohei shifted his body whole with the sound of another voice. Two pairs of eyes in the darkness, glowing like the eyes of jungle beasts in the night, were the only things to be seen behind those thick bushes of this so called spooky forest. Spooky? More like dangerously-vulcan-filled-forest that apparently, animals have no trouble wandering into and out.

When the two vulcans revealed their hideous selves, Shohei took no time to think but rather summon two of his rather favored titans without thinking. Two magic circles appeared in seconds; a large golden yellow one, and a red magic circle outlined with white. One, no, two lightning bolts struck down at the ground, exactly where the magic circles were, in less then seconds only a few meters in front of Shohei. Immediately, smoke had risen from that exact spot.

You could vaguely see the titans forming into themselves. All of the muscles shifting into the right places at insane speeds, the bones molding into the skeleton, the hair coming out of their skulls, their eyes forming as a extremely hot fluid evaporated into the air as the eyes finished forming. It was quite the disturbing site.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 21st November 2014, 9:16 pm

The scorching hot steam was steam clearing out but you could see both of the titans.

"Oh-ho? Little vulcans I see? I mean, come on Shohei. You've could've at least summoned me for a fight that would end with me at least putting up an effort!" Skye, The Fanged Titan, had not only appeared, but he appeared with a cocky attitude.

Meanwhile, Reiner, The Armored Titan was flexing and stretching. Seeming energetic. "Aw, yes! Feels so good to be back in my beautiful body!" He started to flex some more, at this point just thinking he's impressing someone other then himself. Both The armored and fanged titan had arrived on the battlefield. "What do you mean it "feel so good to be back"? I summoned you like.. a day ago!" Shohei grouched. Reiner stared at Shohei and cracked his knuckles, "Do you know how many times you've summoned me in my human form? To think that I wouldn't miss being a titan? Ha! Humans, am I right, Skye?" Reiner nudged Skye on he shoulder, "Don't look at me! I wouldn't know. How could you expect me to? Shohei occasionally summons me and it's never been in my human form! Besides, I think it'd be fun to be a human. They're so..-"

"They're so Small! And have such low endurance! I mean, c'mon! I'm not saying I don't like my human form, but it'd be nice to be a titan again!" Reiner Interrupted. "I wasn't actually going to say that. I think humans are interesting, they taste good but they're so interesting too. Especially Shohei.. he's so.. feisty?" Skye stroked his chin, trying to put Shohei's person in a nutshell.  Reiner, in the meantime, shook his head and crossed his arms. "No no no. I think you mean cranky! The kid's only 17 and he's acting what humans call a "grumpy old man"." Both Skye and Reiner began to laugh. Shohei's veins popped out on his forehead with anger.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING SOME CRANKY OLD MAN! I SUMMONED YOU HERE FOR A REASON, JUST.. GET RID OF THOSE VULCANS!!"

SE: 30/30 > > 10/30
    HP: 100%

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 9:20 am

With those demanding words, Shohei pointed his index finger straight at the not-so-ferocious vulcans. They were half as big as Reiner and Skye but who knew how powerful they were? Shohei didn't. But he hadn't had a doubt in his mind that Skye or Reiner would fail him, they were good friends and had sufficient teamwork. Shohei stepped back, and frowned. "Now go!" Less then seconds afterwards, Skye and Reiner nodded and before they charged, one of the vulcans did. It leaped up into the air and pulled it's fist back, aiming directly at Skye's neck. In seconds, the vulcan threw it's fist at Skye's neck. But without wasting time, Skye grabbed it's wrist with ease, his claws sinking into it's flesh, and threw it at Reiner as if they were playing catch or something. "Here! Give him some bruises or something! I don't know! But I don't want it! Save the last one for me!" The Vulcan whined, not sure what was happening. But with even more ease, Reiner caught it by using both arms to grab it around it's stomach. "You're so heavy!" He complained.

"Yeah, well, just get rid of it! You're supposed to be a big and tough titan, ya'know!"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 9:29 am

Reiner groaned, "YEAH YEAH. I know!" But with the vulcan struggling, it was only matter of time before it'd wiggle out of his grasp. Reiner squeezed harder with his left arm, and pulled his right arm back, his wrist tilted up and hand balled into a fist. With few seconds to waste, he punched right through the vulcans stomach with force and no mercy. The vulcan started to screech and scream in agony.

Reiner let it go, as it dropped onto it's knees clenching it's stomach. Reiner took no time to pity the sorry creature. He through his leg back and kicked another whole into it's waist. He then got on top of the screeching beast and pinned it, and continuously started forcefully punching through it. One, two, one, two. That was the pattern that he punched the vulcan. He punched through it's stomach again before standing up, staring at it, and finally stomping on his neck, it's head sliding off.

Blood was everywhere, and even more gore. Shohei kept a straight face. The vulcan's blood covered Reiner's feet and fists, and some squirted on his face. "That's just nasty." He said in disgust, but didn't really seem to care about it. Crossing his arms and tapping his foot, he looked at Skye. "Come on big boy, go kill that other one!"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 10:26 am

"Yeah, yeah, watch and lear-" Skye was interrupted by the sound of more growling. Coming from three different sources. Reiner groaned, and started to tap his foot faster before he was stomping in irritation. "You have to be kidding me! I don't want some crappy vulcan's blood all over my hands, face, and feet just because we're finding some forsaken puppy!" He sighed in irritation. Skye tsked, "We can take them all by ourselves, but it'd be quite a hassle. We need some titan just as strong as us put together. It'll save more then a little trouble for us. Shohei looked over at the two and nodded,  "Yeah, all right. But do not make a fuss on who I summon, you got that through your thick skulls?"

Both Skye and Reiner nodded in sync. "Good.." Shohei said as a brown magic circle, outlined with green. A bead of sweat ran down the side of his head. Reiner did the same, as well as Skye. "Wait.. no no no! Don't tell me you're..!"

"Of all the titans.. you had to summon him? Why Kle-" Skye was interrupted when the sight and sound of a lightning bolt struck exactly in the middle of the magic circle. You could see all the bone mold, and muscles being put in place, the eyes forming with the hot fluid dripping down but immediately evaporating. The smoke cleared up enough for you to see the titan.

"Awwww, YEAH! It's been awhile, huh, guys?" Kleng, the Bladed titan, had appeared.

Last edited by Shohei on 22nd November 2014, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd November 2014, 10:26 am

The member 'Shohei' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) WeakMonster

#2 'Monster Dice' :

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    Find The Lost Puppy! (Mission/Solo) Boss
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 11:06 am

Reiner sighed and Skye face palmed, "Yeah.. I guess. But I guess it's nice to see you again, with that ugly face of yours." Reiner punched him playfully. Skye, who was a smarty, frowned. "Let's just kill these things and get it over with.. who knows? The puppy's dead for all we care." He shrugged, being brutally honest. Kleng and Reiner nodded, "How did they not notice that their dog was gone for so long? And why can't they look for it themselves?"

"Less talking and more smashing! Yahoo!" Kleng charged at the smallest Vulcan and pounced it. Both bone blades shoved into it's neck and stomach (Counts as two C-ranks), without screaming, the vulcan died. "Well that sucks. It was so quick and I barely got any blood on my bone... what a waste!" He pouted, he obviously didn't take this seriously. But in the meantime, Reiner and Skye charged forth.

Reiner and Skye both charged for the biggest one. Reiner tackled it but it only stumbled backwards, it then started to claw Reiner's back but his armored plates prevented the damage. But it would only be a matter of time before he could feel the pain. Skye, who was a footstep before started the claw at the vulcan's head, neck, and legs. It screeched, staring back at Skye before Kleng charged in and slit it's throat. It was still alive, but barely. It tried to throw a punch at Kleng but Skye tore out a chunk of flesh and muscle before it bled to death. There was one more, in the corner of their eyes, they could see the last one, just staring at the dead vulcans. It snarled at recklessly charged for Kleng. Skye, climbed up on the tallest, thickest, and strongest tree. And Reiner just watched. Moments before impact with Kleng and the Vulcan, Skye leaped down from the tree, onto the vulcan, stomping it's neck with his clawed feet and dug them into his neck from there. Kleng then jumped in and and constantly stabbed the vulcan, who was helplessly pinned, until it died. It was a field full of dead beasts.

Shohei frowned, and whipped his messy, brown hair out of his eyes before he walked up to Kleng. "You all could've made their deaths quicker, ya'know." Shohei motioned for Kleng to pick him up, and he did as he rested him onto his shoulder.

"Yeah, well, you aren't the one fighting vulcans. So you don't have a say in this." Reiner crossed his arms.

"What are you guys talking about? That was easy!" Kleng bragged as he flexed his muscles.

"Of course it's going to be easy for someone who uses their bone to kill things!" Skye interrupted angrily.

"Forget this, it's about time we retreat, we'll catch you later, Shohei." Reiner said calmly, still tapping his foot.

"What he said." Skye continued.

With those parting words, lightning struck down onto both of the titans and they vanished with nothing but smoke rising. Shohei frowned. "Whatever, just follow those paw prints." Kleng nodded.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 11:46 am

Kleng kept silent. He could imagine that he was tired. Shohei sighed as he watched the tiny paw prints be replaced by giant foot prints of Kleng. Shohei sat down, legs crossed, and arms crossed. It was only a matter of time before they heard little squeaks and whimpering.

"Hey! Kleng! Stop for a second." Shohei mumbled loudly. Kleng slowed down to a complete stopped and glanced around, "What? Trouble? More vulcans?"He asked cautiously. Shohei rolled his eyes, "No no no, that whimpering and squeaking, do you think it's that puppy we're supposed to be looking for. What made you think it was a vulcan? What else made you think there would be a vulcan as small as a puppy?"

Kleng pouted, "Well, probably because this is a vulcan infested forest? "

Shohei nudged Kleng's hard cheek before chuckling"Shut up.". As they slowly began to walk forward, fresh paw prints appeared and the whining, whimpering, barking, and squeaking grew louder and closer. Kleng finally stopped and heard it this time.  He glanced around for the source of the rather annoying whimpering.

It was only a matter of time before Shohei, from the corner of his eyes, saw some furry walk by.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 22nd November 2014, 12:03 pm

Shohei tapped Kleng's shoulder as he pointed over towards the pen clearing. "Look! Over there! It's that puppy we're looking for! Go after it!" He shouted. Kleng shrugged as he walked over towards it, bent down and set Shoehi onto the crust. It was a reddish-brown puppy with blue eyes and a black tail.

Kleng chuckled, "It's so small and fluffy.. these things that humans call.. "puppies" are just.. so.. crushable?" He questioned himself, Shohei picked the puppy up and death glared at Kleng, "Touch it and we  both die." He hissed, he then looked back over at the puppy and sighed, "Heavy.. but let's get you back home, the pay better be decent though. I went through a lot of trouble to get you, ya'know!"

"By that I hope you mean me, Reiner, and Skye! Because didn't do anything but watch and order us around! Shame!" Kleng intertwined. The puppy barked, wagging it's tail vigorously.  Shohei hissed at Kleng, "Yeah yeah, whatever! It takes a lot of energy out of me to summon and yell at you guys just as exhausting as fighting those vulcans is! Now shut your pie hole and let's go!"

"Humph! Some master you are!"

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:32 pm