Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands.

Oliver
    Oliver

Crystalline Knight

Crystalline Knight

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier Of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crystal
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Empty Re: Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands.

Post by Oliver 7th January 2015, 12:16 pm

Posing in a false, sexy manner, Kyoko looks over at Clyde, scantily clad and acting like a slut. "For once? I'm the bestest. Jeeze. Have some uh prec i atshun." Kyoko hops up, and poses for the horny horde, before taking a rock and chucking it at one of their heads, then making a sword and shield, strapping the shield to her leg and kicking some of them in the junk, before cutting their heads off Lord of The Rings style, with the heads doing crazy front flips and shit. Then, as they started beating the shit out of Clyde, Kyoko dived in front, actin' the fool, then slicing and attacking them as fast as she could. Flipping a blade in her hand, she dropped it like the clumsy dumbass she was, then stabbed wildly, not hitting anyone. The crowd just stood there, laughing, leaving a distraction for Clyde to be a cool kid and finish them. Meanwhile, Kyoko was crying, because of a plot hole that happened in her past. She continually bitched about this, but since nobody listened, there isn't going to be a large 'black border white inside' chapter of the manga, its more just her ranting and raving. Anyway, go get em, Clyde.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Penis_zps01688027
    Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Oooooh__nobody_gives_a_shit_by_rinixkiyoshi-d84mf7n Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Ef597319475b46371552dad6bb82e8e6

Bank ] || Magic ] || Character ]
    Oliver's Theme:
    Battle Music:

{D: 0}||{C: 0}||{B: 0}||{A: 0}||{S: 0}
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: String
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Empty Re: Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands.

Post by Twinkle Toes 8th January 2015, 8:00 pm

"Kyoko your silly."
    Clyde smiled at her, then ran at the mages with a new felt strength after hearing about that plot hole in her past.
    "I am going to kill you all!"
    Clyde hissed this at them in a annoyed, almost acidic voice. They all wet themselves as Clyde approached with his sword drawn and face looking demonic.
    "You get down on your knees or I am going to make you suffer."
    They all get down on their knees except for one. Clyde snickers then shoots a arrow into the guy's neck. Clyde pulls out his Katana, and cuts off the first guy's head off then takes a nice piss down the guys throat which mixed well with the blood. He goes over to the next one out of the seven alive and reloads his pistol. He draws the pistol to the man's head and the man tears up.
    "Serves you right."
    Clyde pulls the trigger and the wizards brains splatter all over the others. He goes over to the last six an sees them all make a run for it.
    "I tried giving you all painless deaths, but you asked for it."
    Clyde whips their calves and watches them drop to the ground in seconds. He then fire arrows at them not trying to kill them with the arrows. He hears them cry out and starts feeling bad for them. He walks over and shoots all of them with his pistol then looks over at kyoko and smiles.
    "Easy!"

(17/20) posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Oliver
    Oliver

Crystalline Knight

Crystalline Knight

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oliver 12th January 2015, 11:35 am

Kyoko gives this Clyde fellow a double thumbs up, putting on a coat. "Now, how many of these cock faces are left, I wonder?" She asks him, scratching the back of her head a bit, surveying the scene. All she could really see were a bunch of plot holes and dead bodies, but, still, it was better than her back story. Not that her back story was boring, it just seemed lazily thrown together by a couple of high kids with nothing to do, which is probably closer to the truth than any other lie can ever be. Putting her clothes back on, which was usually unheard of for Kyoko. Putting away her sniper- I mean, uh, crystal sword stuff, because she isn't Yoko, she walks over to Clyde, tilting her head a bit. "Uhh... What to do, clydey? Can we just, like, leave, bro?" She makes a bitter face, not really knowing what to fill this post up with, except for random side things as she tries to waste time. "You know, how come whenever I'm talking or doing anything, you're just... Standing there... Like, someone else controls us only when one of us is done. That's pretty weird, eh?"

Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Oooooh__nobody_gives_a_shit_by_rinixkiyoshi-d84mf7n Raiding Some Farms, and Some Lands. - Page 2 Ef597319475b46371552dad6bb82e8e6

Oliver's Theme:
    Battle Music:

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Twinkle Toes 12th January 2015, 12:21 pm

"I never really thought about that. Then again why would it matter it isn't like you are going to die or something in the future. It is all alright kyoko, we finally killed all the wizards. You really will be in my memories forever."
    Clyde felt as a tear drop went down his cheek and looked around. He didn't understand what just happened. In his head he could only hear "In my memories forever" as if it echoed. What kind of insanity is this. Is it some kind of message or something important? This all felt strange. Clyde saw a wizard behind him that looked like himself for a split second. Then the illusion was gone and Clyde felt a dark shadow go over him.
    "Kyoko, Run!"
    Clyde felt as if he was being grabbed and pushed around by a dark evil within. It didn't feel right. Clyde tried to run but couldn't he had no control over his body. He had let his guard down and something or someone was taking advantage of it. Clyde looked through his eyes and watched him draw his sword out and stab Kyoko in the neck. Clyde, enraged, forced away the darkness in his body and watched as a wizard popped out with a smile.
    "Hahaha it worked. I never have seen someone kill their own friend before!"
    Clyde looked at the wizard in tears, and stabbed the mage in the chest. While the mage spit out blood he twisted the sword and caused intense agony in the wizard. The wizard bleed out dead, and Clyde sat down next to the wizard trying to process what happened.
    "Will you always be in my memories, Kyoko?"

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 23rd January 2015, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Oliver
    Oliver

Crystalline Knight

Crystalline Knight

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Oliver 12th January 2015, 12:26 pm

Frozen. That's all that's all the girl dying, Kyoko, could really describe how the blade in her neck felt, and what she felt like after she realized that Clyde stabbed her. Touching her throat, she felt the blood spurt out of her body with every heartbeat, obviously a would in her jugular. Kyoko fell, collapsing to her knees, before bending backwards, holding her hand on her throat as tightly as she could. She tried to choke out something, but all that really happened was a buildup of blood spewing out of her mouth. But, that was before the coughing started. Feeling an itch in her pierced throat, she coughed roughly, more blood spewing out of her mouth and wound, before she started feeling like she was going to pass out from the loss of her energy. "C-C..." She choked out, gasping for air, but to no avail. The only think making it to her lungs was hot, sticky blood, building up until she felt like suffocating. Before her eyes finally closed, she got to choke out a single sentence, which may mean nothing, but to her, it meant everything. "C-Clyde..." She said, losing consciousness for the last time, "It's... Okay..."

(leave thread. )

Oliver's Theme:
    Battle Music:

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Twinkle Toes 23rd January 2015, 5:31 pm

Clyde quickly grabbed Kyoko's neck and stopped the bleeding. He tore up his backpack and made a bandage to cover her wound. She would live. Clyde held her in his arms, and smiled thinking about all the memories. The cabi... I mean uh bridge. Clyde thought to himself. He quickly got the cabin off his mind as he walked around looking for that weird man.
    "Who could that possibly be?"
    He scratched his head wondering if it could be himself, but that wouldn't be possible. Clyde walks over to where that man was and sees it was nothing but blue cloth on a stick.
    "Weird. Why Did I ask Kyoko if she will always be in my memories? I had such a sudden urge to. I don't understand it one bit."
    Clyde walked around Kyoko, then decided it was time to take his leave. He picks up Kyoko's body over his shoulder, and is happy that she will make it. He thinks about all the good times he has had with Kyoko and How it is so much fun just for her to be around. Clyde had a respect for this girl he was carrying even though she is kinda a slut.

(Exit Thread)
    (20/20 posts, Mission complete.)

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:35 am