Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki]

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki] Empty Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki]

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th November 2014, 10:02 am

Job Description:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki] Empty Re: Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki]

Post by Zoe Schiffer 21st November 2014, 9:58 am

Knocking on the door of the man named Oliver Heilstein, the brunette waited for the man to answer the door. After a few moments of patiently waiting, the door opened slowly to reveal a man with baggy eyes and a roughed up face. It could be seen from his appearance how sleep deprived he was.

"What?" He snapped at the girl. Clearing her throat, she responded, "Hello. I'm here for the job request you sent out. My name is Zoe and I'm from Fairy Tail."

The man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but then said, "Um, yes. Come in." The look of confusion did not go unnoticed by Zoe. As she sat on a chair, she decided to question him about it. "You look confused. Were you expecting someone else, Heilstein-san?"

Sitting across from her, Oliver replied, "Well, you see, I was told that a mage would be coming but she was supposed to be guildless. You, however, are from a guild."

Now, the wind mage understood the reason of his dilemma. Smiling at him, the brunette said, "Perhaps, she is also coming because I just saw the request and came without any prior notice. Well, I'm sure we can work together to figure out a solution to your problem."

"Ah, yes. As long as my problem is fixed, I am fine with whoever does it." Oliver replied, "Now as for my problem, you see-"

His sentence was however, cut off as Zoe interjected, "One second! Why don't we wait for the other wizard to show up and then you can tell us together?"

Nodding at her, he said, "Hmm, okay. That's fine. I'll get you some tea, wait here." With that, Heilstein went in the kitchen to prepare tea for Zoe as well as the other mage that was going to join them. Zoe wondered how this other mage would be like; she strongly hoped that they would get along.

--------------------------------------------

- 1 -
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: -
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 21st November 2014, 5:35 pm

Kukki knocked lightly on the wooden door of her clients home, bouncy on the balls of her feet as she used her other free hand to push her hot pink headphones onto her neck instead of having them attached comfortably to her ears.

Her bright, aqua blue eyes wandered curiously towards the house somewhere to the right of her clients, and instantly a mischievous grin lit upon her face. But, she quickly turned back towards the door, popping a piece of watermelon bubblegum into her mouth, instantly the sweet, and almost sour, flavor of her favorite fruit melted onto her taste buds.

C’mon, C’mon..” Becoming strangely inpatient, Kukki stopped bouncy on her heels so she could lift both of her pale hands to grip the cold metal of her headphones. The texture of the device instantly calming her nonexistent nerves, returning her to her normal hyper-active, bouncy self.

Kukki was actually quite worried about this ‘Oliver Heilstien.’ Sleep deprivation was absolutely no joke. She had experienced this first hand years ago and still cringes at the memories. Though, if she finishes this job as successfully as she did her last, everything should be fine.

The bluenette already knew of the mage who she was to be working with. Though she didn’t know the gender, age, name, if they were guildless or not and anything of the such, only that there was a mage she was going to working with. Kukki could also tell by the sweet taste in the air, she knew it couldn’t be her client because he was a male so it quite obviously had to be the one who she was working with.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bad Neighbor [Job | Zoe and Kukki] XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 22nd November 2014, 10:45 am

Hearing a knock resonate through the house, Oliver Heilstein exited the kitchen where he was almost done preparing the hot, piping tea for the two mages that he had assigned on a job. Seeing that he was heading towards the door, the brown-eyed girl stood up and held her hand out indicating that she could open the door and that Heilstein could resume his work.

Nodding, he entered back into the kitchen and the brunette proceeded to unlock the door. Opening it, she noticed that it was a girl, almost the same height as her and perhaps the same age as well, however, the brown-eyed female was not sure.

Smiling politely at her, the wind mage decided to introduce herself. "You must the other mage Heilstein-san was informed of. Well, it seems as though we're going to be working together for this job. My name is Zoe Schiffer, I'm a wizard from Fairy Tail. Pleasure to meet you."

Gesturing for the blunette to enter the house, Zoe sat down on her previous position whilst Heilstein returned with their teas.

"Ah, you must be the other mage." He exclaimed, keeping the tray of three cups of teas on the table as both the man and the brunette waited for the girl to introduce herself.

- 3 -
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 22nd November 2014, 2:18 pm

Kukki smiled brightly towards the girl who opened the door before entering the house after her and sitting in one of the empty seats. “I’m Kukki! Kukki Yamamoto!” Her hands lifted up towards her headphones, gripping the device as she grinned excitedly at the two, introducing herself with her normal hyper voice.

Nice to meet you! And yes, I am the ‘other’ mage. I apologize for my late arrival!” Kukki smile apologetically towards the two, tilting her head to the side slightly. Though her calm demeanor soon evaporated as she began to bounce in her seat. “I hope we can be friends Zoe!” She stood up from her seat, bowing politely to the two, before she popped back up an excited grin stretching onto her face.

Though after that small scene, Kukki plopped back into the seat only to turn towards Oliver Heilstein, a serious look upon her face - “So.. About this job Heilstein...” Kukki trailed off, waiting for the man to complete the sentence with his own words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 26th November 2014, 9:42 am

Beaming at the blue-haired girl, Zoe smiled and said, "Well, nice to meet you, Kukki-chan! And yes, I hope that too."

Their small and delightful introduction came to an end as Kukki asked Heilstein what the matter was. Even Zoe was curious; she had preferred to wait till Kukki had come and now that she had arrived, the brunette wanted to know why the man was deprived of small. Seating herself on the chair that she had previously occupied, Zoe made herself comfortable.

Heilstein cleared his throat, "Well, you see I have this new neighbor okay, he lives right next door and I think he is involved in the occult." The man paused for a while to let the two girl digest this information.

"Why do you think that?" Questioned Zoe, curious as to who this satanist neighbor was.

"Every single night, I hear odd chanting and screams coming from that house and when I went to complain about it, the man came outside. He was dressed in black robes and he was, apparenyl, covered in stains of blood. Not to mention, there were odd markings on the walls which I saw. I am telling you that man is dangerous and a has some business with the occult. I am so afraid that I can't even sleep or go out of my house. You have to help me!"

- 5 -
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 26th November 2014, 11:12 am

Kukki nodded slowly, glancing in the direction of the house before looking back and fourth between both Zoe and Heilstien. "So, should we start investigating right away?" The bluenette seemed to excited for this, and it especially showed when she spoke the word 'investigate.'
      "Umm.. I have a question first though, would it be okay if I involved my friend in this?" Kukki brought her fingers to her lips, positioning them correctly before letting out a soft, high pitch whistle. Then, no more than a few seconds later - an odd shuffling sound could be heard from behind the door.

The bluenette quickly got up from the chair before hurrying towards the door - "Hey! Hey! Ki, open it up would ya'?" Kukki groaned, pulling the door of the clients home open a few inches, letting a large, copper colored fox enter the house. Kukki led her companion to the seat where she was sitting earlier, plopping back onto while letting the fox sit at her feet - "Bit could really helped out! I think.."

'Bit' just shook her large head, before watchign Zoe with curious eyes - "Oi, Ki, why am I here again?" Kukki only groaned loudly, shoving the palm of her hand onto her face.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 27th November 2014, 5:13 am

Noticing the small fox that approached Kukki and recalling that her name was Bit, Zoe smiled and said, "Well, of course she can come, Kukki-chan! And nice to meet you as well, Bit-chan!"

The brunette was quite excited as this was the first time that she had met an animal that could speak. Read about them, yes however, witnessed one was something that she had wished to do. And now it was complete.

Getting up to her feet, she nodded at Heilstein and said, "We'll go meet your neighbor now and from what we gather from him, we'll plan our course of action."

"Gather from him?" Helistein questioned, disbelief laced in his tone, "Haven't I told you enough?"

"Yes but we do need to witness from ourselves first hand whether he is a part of the occult or whether it is just a misunderstanding."

The man nodded tiredly and gestured for them to leave and get started with the job. Exciting the premises, Zoe turned behind to make sure Kukki was following. "So should we both go or one of us go and other sneak in?"
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 30th November 2014, 5:15 pm

Kukki came to a halt behind the brunette, placing two fingers on her chin - “Uhh.. Both of us go?” The bluenette glanced down at her companion, but the fox was little to no help when it came to decisions and Kukki knew this. Bit shrugged before turning her head and staring at the mage in front of them. “What do you think we should do, Zoe?” Kukki shoved her hand into the pocket of her hoody before rummaging around inside of it, “Ah ha!

The bluenette grinned victoriously as she pulled out two, miniature, ball shaped suckers. “Ya want one?” Kukki pulled off the wrapper on one and threw it into her mouth before handing the other one out to Zoe. Seeming to notice the piece of candy in Kukki’s hand, Bit lightly whacked her tail on the back of Kukki’s leg - “Oi, Ki, aren’t you forgetting something?” Jumping in surprise, Kukki quickly searched through her pockets again, sighing in relief when her hand wrapped around a small, round, leaf-wrapped object. “Here ya go Bit,” Kukki tossed the orb in the air, causing Bit to jump onto her hind-legs and open her muzzle to catch it. “Thanks Ki!” Kukki turned back towards Zoe, grinning, and still holding out the sucker - “C’mon! It’s not poison!"

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 1st December 2014, 12:52 pm

Noticing the sucker in Kukki's hand, the brunette's mouth started watering and her eyes gleamed. As soon as Kukki finished her sentence claiming that it was not poison, Zoe litreally snatched the sucker from her and popped it in her mouth, savoring its taste.

It was only then did she realize what she had done and therefore, looked sheepishly at Kukki, rubbing the back of her head. "Um, sorry about that. I just really love candies and so yeah, I just snatched it. Gomen nasai."

Zoe's mind rewinded to the part before Kukki took out the sucker of her asking what they should do. Keeping a thoughtful expression on her face, Zoe clicked her fingers as she got an idea. Gesturing at Kukki, she excitedly exclaimed, "I have an idea!"

Lowering her voice down a bit, Zoe looked at both Kukki and Bit and said, "Okay listen up. What we're going to is that Kukki-chan will go to the neighbor's door and try to distract him as much as she can. I'll go to the back window with Bit-chan and sneak her inside through the window. Since she's small, she can move around without anyone taking notice of her. After scanning the place roughly or till the time the man comes back, Bit-chan can come back when I gesture for her too and then we can decide on whether Helistein-san just had a misconception or whether that neighbor is actually a satanist and take steps accordingly."

Motioning for Bit to follow her, Zoe gave a good luck sign to Kukki and took Bit along with her to the back windows in the house where she attempted to open them whilst Kukki would keep the satanist occupied.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 1st December 2014, 2:49 pm

Kukki grinned excitedly before sticking her tongue out at her friend, who only rolled her large, honey colored eyes before scampering off after Zoe. "Now! Lets do this!" The bluenette approached the doorway to the home of the Satanists Heilstien claimed were staying here. When she came to a slow halt in front of the door, Kukki placed an excited grin upon her face, pulling out a light blue box from her hoody pockets, that clearly said 'COOKIES" in big, bold letters. "Here we go!" Kukki rapped loudly at the wooden door several times, though as she waited, she adjusted her legs slightly only to have them emit a loud humming sound that instantly had Kukki wincing.

The copper colored fox trotted quietly beside the mage known as 'Zoe.' She wasn't particularly fond of working with others other than Kukki, but this Zoe seemed quite enjoyable. "Now, how are we going to enter without being caught?" A curious expression crossed over her muzzle as she spoke in a low and calm voice, even though she was bubbling with excitement and adrenaline. Because, strangely, like Kukki, she was a mystery junkie. She absolutely adored scenes like this.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd December 2014, 5:27 am

The noise of someone knocking on the door echoed through his ears as the hooded man got up from his seated position where he was surrounded by candles in a circular way along with some peculiar drawings on the wall which were made in a very dark red colour, closely resembling that of blood.

The hooded man exited the dark room and made his way towards the door where he proceeded to open it slightly. He noticed that a blunette was standing outside with a box labelled 'Cookies' in her hand. The man wondered what she could want; was she here to sell these cookies?

Nonetheless, he decided not to slam the door in her face as that might portray him as suspicious and his neighbor already knew more than what was required of him to know.

"What do you want?" The hooded man rasped out, his lower face section that consisted of his goatee that surrounding his mouth being revealed in the process.

Elsewhere, the Fairy Tail mage scanned her surroundings behind the house to spot an opening from where they could enter. Her eyes landed on a window that was slightly open and she proceeded to open it further however, her effort went in vain as she realized that the window was stuck. No wonder the man hadn't bothered with it, he too perhaps, could not get it to close.

Glancing at the fox named 'Bit', Zoe bent down towards her. "Okay, listen up, Bit-chan. What you have to do is try to get inside the house and search it. I would have come along but then this window isn't opening any further so you have to go since you can most likely, fit through. Just have a quick scan of everything in the house and if anything looks in the slightly bit, satanic then come back and tell us."

With that, the brunette picked up Bit in her hands and tried to get her into the house through the window, which they, were successfully able to do. As Bit would enter the house, Zoe used her flying abilities to fly towards the top of the house, being able to now peer in the direction of Kukki and the man.

Zoe just hoped that everything went according to plan.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 9th December 2014, 5:04 pm

Kukki quickly grinned widely at the man before her, ignoring his clothing, before she began to speak. “Hello Sir! I’m Ki and I was wondering..” Her voice began to raise in speed, almost to the point where the words were jumped into a heap of noise. This was not one of her best ideas, but, if all went well, the man would become extremely annoyed and either try to get her to shut up or just shut the door on her. If he shut the door, then that would a be a slight mishap. But, she could most likely, easily fix it with either knocking again and if he doesn’t answer, just open the door and enter herself. Or there’s the possibility that she could just take one of the candies she rarely uses which causes not only the one to have eaten it to forget any encounter of the candies creator a.k.a Kukki, but to also put them into a dream like state. Sadly, she only had one of these and they weren’t that powerful so she slightly doubted they would work on this man.

After the copper colored fox roughly squeezed the rest of her remaining body through the open window, the scarf that was permanently tangled around her tail, brought itself to cover her muzzle protectively. Wide, curious eyes scanned her surroundings, only to come face with.. “A bathroom. Just wonderful..” Bit shook her large, fur covered head roughly before, as quiet as possible, padding through the open door and into the hall.

Her overly-sensitive could barely make out the sounds of her dear friend, but that wasn’t her objective. The fox quickly peered into room after room that she could find.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 11th December 2014, 2:53 pm

The man's eyes widened a bit when he heard the blue-haired girl before him initiate in a very fast speech making him incapable of understanding what she was saying. After a while, the man started getting irritated and he attempted to silence the girl by raising a hand and then speaking in a low, soft growl.

"Listen girl, I don't care about your cookies or you so leave right now." And with that, the man slammed the door on the girl's face heading back into the house.

At the top of the house from the edge of the roof, the brunette witnessed the scene and flew towards the back of the house where she approached the window from which the fox had entered through.

Peering inside, Zoe's eyes scanned the surroundings that were visible and noticed that it was a bathroom however, the fox was nowhere to be seen. Bit must have ventured into one of the rooms. "Bit! The man is coming!" The brunette whisper-yelled so that the fox could hear which seemed to have failed.

"Perhaps this plan didn't go exactly as planned." She muttered and with that, the brunette raced over to the area where Kukki was to inform her of the situation.

Meanwhile, the satanist would reach the room in which Bit was situated in and rub his forehead from an oncoming migraine. It was then his eyes would notice a furry orange colored fox next to the bed of the room and his eyes would widen slightly before transforming into slits. He would pick up a knife from a nearby desk and try to sneak up on the fox and would attempt to aim for the middle of her back.

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 15th December 2014, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 11th December 2014, 4:39 pm

Crap! Crap! Uh oh.. That was.. NO!” Kukki gripped the hair on her head in a firm and almost painful grip as she raced for someway to make up for her stupid mistake. She would most likely never hear the end of it. Kukki was usually so much smarter, and yet, here she was - yelling at herself in a hushed tone and if any sane person saw, they would think she was psychotic.

Bit, in the mean time, was searching through what seemed to be a bedroom, though, when she had heard the front door slam shut, Bit immediately froze and began to search through the room as fast as she could. But hearing footsteps entering the room and creeping towards her, she immediately knew she had been seen. Ki! You stupid, none intelligent ROBOT! Her thoughts went from thinking of ways to make sure her companion never did this again, to figuring how to trick the man creeping towards her.

The fox only sighed, her shoulders slumping before she quickly turned and raced around the man, heading towards the doorway. She knew she probably didn’t trick him that well, but trying to swipe a knife at an extremely short fox that had speed that would most likely match one of a dog bred for racing. When escaping into the hallway, her head whipped from side to side, instantly catching sight of what seemed to be a cracked open door. A grin spread across her muzzle as she raced towards it, her ears pressed against her head to harshly for her to hear any kind of loud footsteps, curses or anything of the sort from the claimed satanist. “AH HA!

The copper colored fox quickly shimmied into the room, being met with what seemed to be a gruesome sight.. “Uhh.. ZOE! I GOT A CONFIRMATION!” She was stammering. It was quite obvious that she was shocked, and most likely scared at the sight and the man she knew would trap her in here. Scanning around the room in a rush, windows. Windows.. None! Just wonderful! Bit, now, doubted quite a bit that Zoe had heard her.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 15th December 2014, 8:22 am

"Hey, Kukki-chan-" The brunette's words came to a halt as she witnessed the said girl standing before the doorway, clutching her hair in frustration giving a good idea of what occurred before she reached the scene was not good.

"Kukki-chan, what happened? Why do I get a feeling as though something went wrong?" Zoe questioned, slowly trying to hope that their plan hadn't failed. However, even she could not convince herself of that possibility and peering at Kukki's frustrated appearance, her hope of their plan going right had come to a definite stop.

Sighing before attempting to calm the other girl down, Zoe said, "Okay Kukki-chan, listen up. I think we might have a problem on our hands. Bit went inside and I tried calling her out when the man stepped back inside the house but I doubt she had heard me. The man might have already found Bit. We need to find a way to get inside the house. That's the only option we have left."

At that moment, the female left as though she heard a very soft cry for help from the house, barely audible. She wondered whether it was a trick of her mind or whether Bit was actually in trouble. No matter which scenario it was, they would still have to go inside the house if they wanted to find out what exactly was happening.

Simultaneously, inside the house, the fox had managed to evade the attack that the satanist had aimed towards her making him stumble before regaining his balance and eyeing the fox that seemed to be heading towards the door that led to the main hall. Grinding his teeth in frustration, the said man quickly followed the fox and reached the main hall just as he heard the words 'confirmation'. It made the man wonder what sort of confirmation but those thoughts quickly dispersed from his mind as he started at the fox that stood before him. Could the fox perhaps have something to do with the girl at the door? Could they have been here to find out what he was doing? It was a high possibility that these events occurring at the same time were not a coincidence.

"Why you little..."
    He growled out before lunging towards the fox, deciding to finish her first before handling the girl at the door.

He had to get rid of them!

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 20th December 2014, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 15th December 2014, 8:35 am

Bit turned towards the door, eyes wide - “Uhh.. Well uhh.. Ya see,” It wasn’t her greatest idea, but hey, she wasn’t that bright anyways. Unsteadily, she began to step backwards, ears pressed roughly against her head as her tail swished back and forth in an almost panicky motion. She didn’t know how to deal with this, she didn’t know how to deal with any of it, so, she just did what her gut told her to do.

Shrinking down onto her haunches, the skin on her muzzle lifting in a snarl, “Buddy, move.” Bit doubted in every single way that those words sounded as dangerous as she hoped. She wasn’t bred for things like this. She was bred for carry a load over a long distance and being a companion, so being violent so she could possibly survive this job was not something she was hoping to do in any way.

Meanwhile, Kukki stared wide eyed up at Zoe. Though, instead of calming down, she immediately began to rush towards the house. She in no way was just going to sit here and think of a plan to save her friend. Right now, rash actions were probably not the best option.

Halting when she reached the door, the bluenette placed an arm over her eyes, breathing slowly. In.. Out.. In.. Out. Nodding after a few seconds of that, Kukki turned back towards Zoe, a hopeful look in her eyes. “Got any ideas on where we can get in? I dunno if he locked the front door or not, so that may be an option. But hat may be a bit to easy.."

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th December 2014, 11:34 am

At the motion of the fox attempting to threaten the satanist, his mouth curved upward in a sneer, a truly demonic look gracing his features as he burst into a roar of laughter. Did this fox honestly think that she could threaten him? Looking at her with a murderous glare evident in his eyes, the man snarled, "Or else what, huh? You''re going to try to hurt me? I doubt a pesky little animal like you can do anything."

As he said that, the satanist moved towards Bit, his hand held up with the knife clutched in it. With a growl, he aimed it towards the fox and plunged towards her with every intention of finishing her off.

On the other hand, Zoe stood with Kukki who was trying to calm herself down by taking deep breaths. Looking towards the door, she heard the other girl's question about what they should do.

"Well, I have one. Why don't we break the door?" The brunette suggested as that was the only thing that came in her mind and the anxiety was getting to her. "I don't think we have any other choice since at this moment, Bit might be in trouble and we need to go help her."

Stepping a few feet back, she gestured for Kukki to go ahead and do the honors.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 20th December 2014, 12:01 pm

Kukki's eyes gleaned happily, destroying things had to be on her favourites list. "Yes, Ma'am!" She gave Zoe a quickly salute before turning around and approaching the door. Sadly, she couldn't kick it down due to her lack of feet and her magic would be of no help either, but she could do something different.

Pulling an arm back, her head tightly clenched in a fist, she aimed towards the middle of the door. "Annnnnnd..!" Kukki slammed her fist into the wooden door, successfully making a sickening 'Snap' sound. Though her skin would have several scratches on it, she had still been successful in making the door swing open, it seemed to still be intact, to Kukki's disappointment, though the fist shaped dent in the wood would not go unnoticed. "That may be a problem.. But let's go!"

Bit, all the while, let out a terrified yip before quickly clamping her eyes shut and racing in a random direction. She could still feel the knife scrape against her side, making her wince and stumble. "Gosh dang it..!!" Bit was in no way able to rant and rant to herself about her companion and the man behind her that was out to murder her.

Seeming to hit something instantly snapped her out of her thoughts, so she opened her eyes unseemly terrified and yet curious. "Oh.." But what she was met with instantly had her mind reeling in stupidity. The floor..

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th December 2014, 1:01 pm

The satanist's eyes gleamed with rage and madness as he stared at the fox who had narrowly escaped the knife. When had been the last time he had done something like this? He did not remember but nonetheless, this fox was going to pay for ever trying to stop him.

As he noticed that Bit had seemingly come in contact with the floor, he let out an evil scoff. "Did you think that you could get away from me? Time to say goodnight, little fox."

On the other side, raising an eyebrow in astonishment, the brunette said, "Nice one!" As Kukki motioned for them to step inside the house, Zoe nodded and entered the house coming face to face with a long corridor that led to a array of stairs. However, right next to those stairs was a small opening that led to some sort of a room.

Making her way forward, a loud scoff echoed through the hallways followed by the sound of someone talking. As soon as the girl heard the phrase 'little fox', she as well as Kukki probably guessed that Bit was in trouble.

Dashing towards the entrance to the living room, Zoe came to a halt at the entrance staring in shock at the scene before her. Bit was on the floor with the satanist towering above her, a knife clutched in his hand.

"Hey you! Stop it right now!"
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 20th December 2014, 8:40 pm

Bit looked up in surprise, her ears pressing flat against her head - “Ki! Zoe!” She would have been jumping up and down, if not for the fact of a hooded man towering over her with a knife in his hand. The copper colored fox jumped back up to her paws, before attempting to race towards the two, only to collapse back onto her stomach. “Stupid, stupid legs! Stop shaking, dang it!

The bluenette hovered, shell shocked at the scene before her. This was not something that she was accustomed to witnessing. “Oi! Get away from Bit right now!” Seeming to have snapped out of her daze, Kukki slowly approached the man, each inhuman part of her body glowing a bright, neon blue. She didn’t have time for this, they didn’t have time for this and at this point, all she wanted to do was knock this sucker out, get the evidence that was needed then turn him in. Job done. That’s what she was hoping for at least and she was fairly sure that Bit wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. She wasn’t that sure about Zoe, but that was probably because she couldn’t read the mages mind.

When she thought to have gained the mans attention, she dived towards Bit, wrapping her arms around the large fox while dragging Bit along with her when she slid across the floor and into a wall a few feet away.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 22nd December 2014, 6:46 am

Glaring at the man who held the knife in his hand, the brunette was more than convinced that this man was a satanist. That would mean that Oliver Heilstein was right. Scanning her eyes around the living room, the evidence could not have been more than that. There were books related to occult spewed on the floor; a dark red paint, most likely blood formed strange designs on the wall; there were candles lining the room providing light to the overall dark living area. This was more evidence than they needed and Zoe was absolutely positive now that this man had to be taken care of; immediately.

The satanist on the other hand, appeared to be shocked at the arrival of the girls. So he was right, they were here for him. Noticing that the girl who was outside had taken the fox and slid to a wall, he clutched the knife tightly in his hand and raced towards the both of them, aiming from above, his madness finally getting a hold of him. "ARGH!"

On reflex, Zoe used her flying power to rush towards the man and kick him on the middle of his back right as the knife was close to Kukki's head. The impact made the man stumble and let go of the knife which landed next to Kukki and he lay on the floor with Zoe twisting his right arm above his back.

"Kukki-chan, are you okay?" The girl asked still holding onto the man whilst he tried to escape from her grasp. Momentarily, her attention had been diverted towards her two comrades therefore, it gave the satanist a chance. Using his free arm, he extended it forth to grasp the knife that lay next to Kukki and swung it backwards towards the brunette.

--Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 1st January 2015, 8:45 pm

Kukki grimaced, kicking her leg out in an attempt to land a blow onto the satanist. “Oi, oi, OI!” When her leg seemed to shudder with an illusion of dull pain, the buenette grinned in satisfaction as the solid part her foreleg landed sharply onto the mans skull. While her companion, Bit, had her paws resting on top of her muzzle, letting out a low groan. In no way was what Kukki had just done amusing, yet, she had seemed to only grin with unneeded amusement and excitement, scratching the back of her neck sheepishly.

That was in no way funny...” The foxes voice could barely be heard as her tail contiouly slapped harshly against her friend who just waved her off dismissively in reply. “Zoe, you okay there?” Kukki leaned away from the wall, hesitantly approaching the satanist who she had hoped she set unconscious with the kick that she had delivered onto his head.

162.5/1200
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 2nd January 2015, 5:33 am

For a moment, Zoe had actually thought that she might have gotten hit however, Kukki's interjection by kicking the satanist had saved her as she breathed a sigh of relief. Looking up at the girl who was apparently, grinning, Zoe nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks, Kukki-chan."

Getting up while brushing off the invisible dust from her clothes, the brunette glanced over at the satanist who lay on the ground, unconscious with the knife right beside his hand. Picking the knife up, she secured it in her belt. "Just in case he wakes up, at least the knife won't be there."

Looking back at Kukki, Zoe said, "Well, I think we should contact some Rune Knights to take him away while he's unconsciousness. I'll contact the Rune Knights and you can go inform Mr. Heilstein that the satanist has been taken care of, mmkay."

Whilst Kukki would do that, Zoe contacted some Rune Knights and a while later, they arrived taking the satanist with them who had awoken just as the Rune Knights had cuffed his hands. "What are you doing?! Let me go, I said!" However, the satanist's attempts went in vain as the Rune Knights took him away.

Glancing at the sky, it was then that the brunette noticed that the sun was setting. Making her way over to Kukki and Bit, she would smile at them and say, "Well, it was nice meeting the both of you and working together on this job even though, our plan kind of failed, haha. But oh well, in the end, everything turned out fine." Holding her hand out for Kukki to shake, the brunette would turn around after their handshake and bid adieu to Kukki and Bit, hoping that one day, she would perhaps meet them again.
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by --Cookie__ 2nd January 2015, 6:01 am

Doing as the brunette had said, Kukki had quickly rushed out of the house to their clients, her original grin widening by each passing second. So when she had suddenly burst through the door of Heilsteins home, her arms waving around frantically as she explained the situation, it would've been no surprise that the man would've had a heart attack from shock. "We got him! The Rune Knights should be arresting him now..!" Though after that abrupt display she decided, instead of listening to the mans response at the news she had given him, she'd quickly run out of that house as well, only to catch a glimpse of the Rune Knights leading the Satanist away.

But, when Zoe had approached Kukki and Bit, she felt slightly disappointed in the fact that the job was over. Even though she had a bunch of fun memories to look back on now. Gripping the brunette mages hand, shaking it with a smile before the brunette proclaimed her enjoyment of this.. Experience of a job.

So, when they had all began to go their separate ways, she quickly turned back around, a new grin on her face. "Bye, Zoe!" Kukki waved excitedly at Zoe's retreating figure.

162.5/1200

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:08 am