Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein)

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Magic: Replication
    Third Magic:

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) Empty Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein)

Post by Dr.Stein 19th November 2014, 12:08 pm

Job Details:

Stein was going to the forgotten desert to do a job with someone from Savage Skull. "Destroy the farmlands here? Whatever floats the client's boat I guess. Spike how are you holding up?" Stein asked his giant pet after he finished talking to himself. Spike seemed to actually enjoy it in this desert. Every desert creature ran as fast as it could to get away from Spike due to the fact that he is a fifty foot tall two tailed scorpion like creature. "Look at them run in terror you truly are one of my best creations." When Stein said that it made Spike actually seem happy which is understandable since he is like any other pet who becomes happy when given praise. Looking over the surrounding area it seemed like it would be as good of time as any to have Spike go underground while Stein travels above ground. Spike quickly dug under the sand completely covering almost all of his body he left a spot on his back uncovered to allow his master to sit while he travels through the sand. It now looked like Stein was an earth mage with how he was moving on the surface of the ground while sitting. Once he arrived to the meeting place he waited for the person he is supposed to work with and had Spike hide the rest of his body under the sand.
    Word=235

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) Empty Re: Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein)

Post by Kenshi 25th November 2014, 8:47 pm

San Toku, the Caustic Flame mage of Savage Skull, was waiting. He hated waiting. He was waiting on some guy from Tartarus. San had heard that all the members of that guild were insanely strong, but he didn't buy that. Give San enough time, and he would have even the guild master of Tartarus whimpering like a baby. As he waited, San twirled his gun Corrosion around his index finger. The gun glinted in the sunlight, mirroring the shine of San's skull mask. San noticed a scorpion by his leg, preparing to sting him, so San stopped the motion of Corrosion and fired at the insect. Instead of a bullet, the gun fired a sphere of intensely green flames. San watched impassively as the scorpion's chitin exoskeleton melted from the acid flames. All of a sudden, San noticed something out of the corner of his eye. HIs right eye, mind. His left eye was almost useless after the accident. In one fluid movement, San was standing, facing the movement, with both of his pistols, Corrosion and Burn, in his hands, pointed at whatever was moving. What he saw was a man sitting on something that was moving below the surface of the ground at a rapid pace. He looked like an earth mage, but San knew better. This was his partner, and he had read up on him. By 'read up', he asked the other mages of Savage Skull. San never read if he could help it. Something about the books always burning in his hands. Anyway, San had gotten the information on his partner. His name was Dr. Stein, and he was some kind of mad scientist that experimented on animals. San suspected that he was riding on the back of one of his creations. San then placed Corrosion and Burn in the corresponding holsters on either side of his torso and fastened the safety straps.

Word Count: 317

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Magic: Replication
    Third Magic:

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) Empty Re: Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein)

Post by Dr.Stein 1st December 2014, 12:11 pm

Stein saw the person he was supposed to work with he didn't really bother looking that much into the person standing before him. The person standing before him is known as San and he is some sort of fire mage, but that didn't really matter to him. "So you're San I take it." Stein said as he approached San. Looking around the village the were supposed to attack looked like a blob in the distance. Thinking about how they should do this he got a couple plans that came to mind and decided to run them by San. "I have a couple of ideas that we can do to attack the village. First being just the straight forward attack as we enter, the second being I can send in a couple of my test subjects in to act as a distraction while we do the destruction, and third there is the wait until night and destroy the place while everyone is asleep. I'd like your opinion on which one we should do." Stein explained his ideas to San while keeping an eye out for anyone that might be nearby. Spike could be seen leaving a trail in the sand before the trail stopped due to him digging down deeper.
    Word=209

Raid the Farmlands(San Toku and Dr.Stein) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: