Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be A Model~Job Serina

Serina
    Serina

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cyber Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Be A Model~Job Serina Empty Be A Model~Job Serina

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 10:01 am

Serbian had taken her first job alone. She didn't know why she took this job, she was the person you would last expect to be going to an eco-friendly model photoshoot. But she did it anyway. As she was flying over the east forest looking for the one who would be taking her picture, she finally settled and landed. The flames going from her rocket-like wings on her back died out, and they retracted into her body and were replaced with a cover of metal so you would never have known they existed. She started to walk around until she noticed a few girls, all in similar age, some prettier and some that couldn't ever be compared to Serinas beauty. Serina felt no jealousy, so not flipping out about how pretty the next girl was compared to her was a cakewalk. Finally deciding that this was the place, Serina walked over.
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Be A Model~Job Serina Empty Re: Be A Model~Job Serina

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 10:08 am

"Hello there I am Ty-" Serina paused. She might as well lead them on to believe she was human, for now at least. But with the way she was talking, she might as well be wearing a "Hi! I'm a robot!" Shirt. She paused, and brought up every memory of how a typical girl her age spoke, and decided not to say her model name. "Hi there! In serina, nice to meet all of you! I'm happy to have taken this job, so where is uh.... Channelle, was it?" Then the one known as Channelle appeared from somewhat nowhere behind Serina. "I'm right here. You must be Serina, nice to see you finally showed up. Better late than never I always say." "I-I'm late!? I'm so sorry Channelle, I am sure to make it up!" Channele sighed. "It's okay, don't worry. Just go her changed, all of you!" With that, Serina was off to go change with the others.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be A Model~Job Serina O95kOYX
    Be A Model~Job Serina Angel_Beat
    Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 10:20 am

Serina found a little space that had a few outfits to try on. There was two options-One was wear a swimsuit, which was fine by Serina but there was a crutial drawback to it. The other was a very "revealy" outfit which Serina immediately decided against, because her memory showed that 79% of men who see a picture of a girl with good form wearing that type if outfit will do horrible things. She decided with a swimsuit that se thought wasn't too revealy but still looked nice. It was a two piece, pure white with a small portion of black. Ten she came across a problem-her hands. To them, it seems she was wearing gloves. She wasnt! The "gloves" she wore were actually her hands, and couldn't be removed unless she fired them off, and Serina didn't think that firing two missiles would be right at this time. She sighed, and headed out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 10:29 am

On her way out, she bumped into someone. A girl with stunning looks, a beautiful face, and well over good form. She pushed Serina to the ground, Serina allowing her to do so. "Where do you think your going?" "To complete the job, duh!" She was still talking like she appeared, which was good. "Well not wearing that outfit. Im going to be the sexiest one here and no one will interfere with that okay!?" Serina then realized something-the girl had a cup in her hand. Laughing, she dumped a hot brown liquid, either hot chocolate or coffee, Serina couldn't make it out, on her. It quickly stained the white suit, and it started messing with Serina as well. She quickly tried to regain control, but it was relatively hard to do. She screamed, and ran back to where she had initially changed. She sparked a few times, trying to wipe off the liquid from her body. "I c-c-can't damage detected, shut down in..." She caught a grip of herself, if she let something this simple shut herself down why even call herself a mage? Quickly changing into something else, Serina was not as pleased with how it looked, but at least it would hide her hands. It was a black and gold two piece, much like what she was already wearing before hand. She still sparked one or twice, but she managed to control it after a while. She head Channelle call, and quickly rushed out.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Serina 19th November 2014, 10:38 am

Getting to where she needed to be, an not looking horrible Serina sighed with relief. Perhaps nothing could go wrong? The girl from before took her photo first, and it was in a small batch of water. The next person who wasn't wearing a swimsuit took a picture posing in front of a few trees. Then it was Serinas turn. She had to take a picture in the water, which she was NOT going to do. "Hey Channelle, do you mind if I don't get in the water for my picture? Can't I just stand somewhere else!" Channelle sighed, and the bitchy girl from before started laughing. "Sure, whatever. You sure are a screwup missy. I thought you said you'd make it up for me. And why are you wearing those gloves? They didn't come with that outfit!" Serina punched a tree. "I apologize but please let me keep them on! I think they are cute and they do go with the outfit you know..." Channelle observed them. "Well, I dunno about the cute part but they do share the same color spectrum. Just go over there." She pointed to an open area, and Serina walked over there. She got her photo taken 4 times, all with different poses. After this was done she walked over to the other girls and waited for the rest to be done, afterward, she recieved her reward from Channelle, even though she had given her the evil eyes during ut. She went to go get changed and then left back for home.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:13 pm