Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Snowy Cottage

Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Pheromone Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Snowy Cottage Empty Snowy Cottage

Post by Ember 13th November 2014, 8:44 am

Spoiler:

Aigou walked slowly to the house of the man who had put up the job request, every now and then kicking one foot or the other to the side and shaking it, much like a cat who has something stuck to her foot. She had gone to a shoemaker and had boots custom made for her big rabbit feet upon taking this request. She may have long fur but that didn't make her feet immune to the cold! She was also wearing a t-shirt and over that a thick sweater. She was wearing a pair of thin snow pants but no actual pants and she was devoid of bells except for the ones on her ears. She knew that her fur would keep her warm somewhat, which was way she wasn't completely bundled up. "If I had my damn winter coat of fur then I wouldn't need a sweater!" she thought, thinking fondly of her half a foot long, white winter fur.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~ Aigou ~ Pheromone Magic ~

~ D - 4 ~ C - 0 ~ B - 0 ~ A - 0 ~

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Snowy Cottage Empty Re: Snowy Cottage

Post by Ember 13th November 2014, 9:08 am

Aigou knocked on the door and as soon as she did, she heard a shuffle of footsteps inside. The door was opened by an older man who jumped back in surprise when he saw her. "Yea Yea, I know I look weird. It's a long story. You're Bartre right?" she asked. The man nodded and at that moment a younger man walked up behind Bartre. That must be Ninko, Bartre's son. He was pretty handsome and she could tell that Bartre probably had been too, in his day but she forced herself to focus on the job.

"Yes I am and this is Ninko. the older man said. "You're here to help us build Nino's cottage, right?" I nodded and said "Yes and you don't need to worry about me using magic, the magic I have wouldn't help in this situation." she said with a smile. "Good. Well then, let's get going!" Ninko said and the men quickly put on their jackets and boots and off they went, up the mountain.

Last edited by Ember on 14th November 2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 13th November 2014, 9:48 am

Aigou pressed her ears tight against her head as she looked at the construction so far, trying to prevent snow from getting in them. So far, all that was there was the floor part of the house. She looked at the logs and at the floor again, scratching her head. "I honestly have no idea what I'm doing here so just tell me what to do." Bartre laughed and pointed to the logs. "You and Ninko should start cutting notches in the logs and carrying them over here. Then, once there's logs around the entire floor, I'll put the resin on the tops of the logs and you start the process over again." She nodded and walked to the nearest log. "Ok. Sounds easy enough!" she said, shaking out her tail. She grunted as she picked up one end of the log and Ninko picked up the other, carrying it over to a saw horse and setting it down. Damn those logs were heavy!

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 13th November 2014, 10:35 am

Aigou stuck her tongue out slightly as she carefully cut a notch in one end of the log, blushing as she felt Ninko's eyes on her. She tried not to notice his staring as she put the saw down and picked it up, grunting a little. "After the job Aigou, after the job." she thought to herself as she glanced at Ninko as he lifted up his end. They slowly maneuvered their way over to the cabin and set it in place, Bartre applying some more resin to any cracks. Aigou panted and slipped her sweater off her head, after doing physical labor for a while, she didn't need the sweater anymore.

She looked at their handiwork so far, it was just a big, two room cabin, and the logs were about waist high at the moment. The holes for doors were already cut and each log they set in those sections, they had to cut a piece off for the doors. It was hard work but compared to taking care of children, it was easy.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 14th November 2014, 7:24 pm

Aigou shook out her tail as she exited the cabin, mewling in surprise as it got stuck in the coat of resin on the top of the logs. She tugged and struggled as Bartre and Ninko laughed at what had happened. She should've guessed she wouldn't be able to pull her tail loose though, after all the resin was strong enough to hold logs in place.

After a minute or two of struggling, she stopped and glared at Ninko and Bartre. "Excuse me but could you please help!" she said with her arms crossed. "Sorry miss, I couldn't help but laugh." said Bartre, coming up to her with his pocket knife. She stiffened but allowed him to cut her free, she knew there was no other way. After he was done, he cleaned the fur off the log as she hugged her tail and looked at the damage done.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 14th November 2014, 11:04 pm

After that incident and another layer of logs, Bartre declared, "How 'bout we take a lunch break!" and broke out a lunch box. The sandwiches were half frozen but hey, free food! Aigou sat on a log, purposely trying to stay away from Ninko. It wasn't the fact that she couldn't control herself, she could. But it was hard for her to control herself. It was built into her, quite literally, the instinct to flirt and fuck all the time. And to go against your instincts...well anyone would have trouble with that.

If she thought about it too hard, it hurt. Because who wants to live completely by instinct, especially her instinct? It meant she couldn't be faithful, she couldn't find love. Every boyfriend she'd had had left her because of the way she was. And try as she might, she couldn't stop it, no matter how much she loved the man.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 15th November 2014, 10:21 am

Aigou jumped a little as Ninko sat on the log next to her, starting to wrap her tail around herself to avoid it getting sat on or stepped on or anything. She blushed as he grabbed the end of her tail before she could, surprisingly gently, and looked at the spot where the fur had been cut away. "Is your tail ok?" He asked, smoothing over the spot and releasing her tail.

She quickly wrapped her tail around herself and nodded, slipping her sweater over her head as she started to get chilly again. That, however, did not help her freezing cold ears. She shivered and rubbed them with her paws, mewling miserably. Ninko chuckled and pulled off his hat, instead pulling his hood over his head. He moved closer to her and popped the hat over her head, gently tucking her ears into it. At this point, she was as bright red as she could be and she stuttered, partly from the cold, "T-thank you, Ninko"

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 16th November 2014, 6:08 am

Ninko smiled at her and said, "Well I couldn't let a pretty lady be cold, could I?" She smiled back and giggled a little. "I guess not. she took a bite of the ham sandwich. He seemed to be staring at her and, blushing, she swallowed and said, "What? He opened his mouth and closed it for a second, looking like he was trying to form a thought. "Well your teeth are...quite sharp looking. And they don't seem to match your ears. Nor does your tail. She smiled at him, happy that he wasn't rude about the way he asked it.

"Well I'm part cat and part rabbit. Panther and some kind of really fluffy bunny. Most of me is panther but I have the bunny ears and feet, as well as the fur. My brain makeup has some things from both. He nodded and asked, "And how did you end up...like this?" Now that was a bit rude. Luckily she was saved from answering by his father calling, "Ok you two, time to get back to work!" She jumped up, gulping down the rest of her sandwich, and ran back to the sawhorse, completely avoiding the question.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 16th November 2014, 8:05 am

Ninko kept trying to talk to her as they finished up the walls but she ignored him, tail lashing back and forth. Her past was not something she talked about. With anybody. In her experience, people didn't just leave it at that so it was better to avoid the questions than answer at all.

Once the walls were finished, the men started working on the roof while she dragged things in from the cart. No furniture, just basic things that needed to be set up, bathtub, sink, toilet. They were heavy but she growled at Ninko when he tried to help and he backed off. She put everything in place and stared blankly at it, blinking a bit before looking up at Bartre. Before she could even get the words out of her mouth, Bartre said, "Hey, we're gunna hook those up later, don't worry about it!" She smiled and nodded, walking back towards the cart.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 18th November 2014, 12:17 pm

Aigou took off her sweater and tossed it to the side before picking up as many rocks as she could and carrying them into the cabin, panting a little. She brushed the snow off the section of the floor and began to put the rocks in place, pausing for a second. "Uhm..Hey can someone help me with the glue or whatever? Me and sticky things don't really mix too well.." she asked, giggling a little. To her dismay, it was Ninko who answered. "Yeah, I'll be right there!"

Aigou sighed as he sat down next to her with the glue, he quickly got to work on the rocks she'd already set up. He glanced at her and said, "You know, you don't need to avoid me. I get it, you don't want to talk about your past. Everyone's got skeletons in their closet." She replied, surprised, "Well most people don't leave it at that." He grinned at her and said, "Well, I'm not most people." Aigou smiled back, blushing a little, and went back to making the fireplace.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:
    Ember
    Ember

The Charmer

The Charmer

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ember 18th November 2014, 12:31 pm

Aigou smiled, tail wagging, as she stood back and admired the finished house. Ninko and Bartre walked up to stand next to her, Bartre patting her shoulder. "Now doesn't it feel good to finish a job without taking shortcuts?" he asked and she smiled. "Yeah, actually, it does.

She started to take off the hat but Ninko put his hand on hers. "Keep it. I'll get it back when we see each other again" She tilted her head a little, confused. "Stop by our house sometime and we can have dinner sometime." he said hopefully. She looked down to her feet and handed him his hat. "I don't do dates. Relationships don't work out with me." she said bitterly and with that, she set off on her way down the mountain quickly.

Snowy Cottage Dx0Y0z4

Snowy Cottage 30m3048

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:01 am