Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn]

Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn] Empty Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn]

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 11th November 2014, 8:40 am

The Job:

Well here was a surprise for Yuuki and something he wouldn't see himself doing. He had to or rather was going to accompany a lady and her friend while their parents were here, coaxing as one of their "boyfriends" which...wasn't something he was known for doing. If he was going to be doing anything with a woman it wouldn't be pretend, but the girls were paying for a mage to put on a show and that was just what he was going to do. For one of the first times in a couple of days he was actually sober, which was surprising given his track record but he would need to be on his A-game so that these parents would be happy overall with their daughters'. The only thing he had been waiting on currently was the other male who would be assisting him in this endeavor, of course there was no way of telling who would be his partner which he didn't really care about.

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn] Empty Re: Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn]

Post by Akryn 11th November 2014, 10:14 am

Akryn walked towards Yuuki, one hand stuffed into his jacket pocket, the other one scratching the back of his head. Akryn was singing to himself, and grinned when he spotted Yuuki. "Ah you must be my partner for this job. Names Akryn, Akryn Motomiji, of eclipse soul. Pleasure to meet you." he said, pulling the hand off of his head and offering it to Yuuki, his bright, red glove on that hand. "So tell me something, what do you know about these girls? The poster said they were cute. Think they are being honest with us,or no? I don't mind a heavier girl or one not pretty, but I would prefer an honest one, and if its a girl that I could reasonably see myself dating, then I can certainly act it out a whole lot better."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn] Empty Re: Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn]

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 12th November 2014, 10:50 am

Slowly Yuuki would turn around at the mention of a voice, looking towards the male which was or rather he thought was to be his partner. Tilting his head for a moment he would shrug and grab the males hand and shake it before speaking," Name's Yuuki of Guildless...unless you didn't know i'm one of those guildless fellows," of course he was lying, but then again...why did he care about what the male could potentially think. Taking a firm grip of his hand he would grin," Lying actually So let's try this again. I'm Yuuki Mephistos of Savage Skull, pleasure to meet you..Akryn," letting go of the male's hand he would walk forward to where they were meant to meet the women.

As they walked he would look back to the male and let off another shrug," Dunno what they look like...kinda don't care. If anything its a job for money and i'm getting paid, so they'll get what they paid for," pretty simple way of looking at the job, but then again this was him sober. As the two finally arrived to the meeting place, Yuuki would pull out a piece of paper and ask the two women standing there," Serenity and Hope? If so, were your "boyfriends" for the night or until your parents leave," he was rather to the point with it, not really knowing what to show...at least until the parents had arrived.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lets go on Pretend Dates [Yuuki, Akryn] SWVY0Qy
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 12th November 2014, 1:57 pm

Akryn knew Savage Skull all to well, and had good reason to hate them for what they had done to his friend Kyll. Or what their former guild master had done anyway. Savage skull had a serious knack for violence and wrong doing, and normally Akryn would have attempted to arrest Yuuki. But he needed him for the job, and he didn't seem to be causing any real trouble, so Akryn decided to watch for now, and see what happened. What happened was Yuuki giving a very direct, and kind of cold, reception to the girls.

Akryn on the other hand immediately stepped into character, stepping past Yuuki to take the hand of the girl on the right by the hand and kiss said hand gently. "An absolute gift to meet you fine ladies." he said as he took the other girl by the hand as well and kissed it, smiling at them both. "I am Akryn, of eclipse soul. You must be Serenity, for your beauty truly is Serene. And you, gorgeous, truly lift my Hopes for the future beauties." he said, flirting with both of them shamelessly.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 13th November 2014, 6:13 am

For a moment Yuuki stood there and looked at his partner already get into character with one of the girls and flirt with the other which he had no real....issues with honestly. Rubbing the back of his head he would look towards Hope with a small expression before smiling towards her and stepping forward. Of course as he did she kind of looked at him weird before he had spoken in a different tone, his mindset switching into a different personality it would seem," Shall we make our way towards where your parents are? I'd hate to keep them waiting on their lovely daughters...and don't mind my earlier outburst i've been....busy as of late," a small smile played upon his face as he took her hand into his," My name is Yuuki of Savage Skull," standing upright he would hold her hand like most couples would and allow her to lead him to where they were supposed to be meeting with their parents. Of course being the bad boy of the group had its perks, but all of it was a simple guise in order to get a job done.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 24th January 2015, 8:08 pm

Akryn took Serenity by the arm and allowed her to lead the way, taking the opportunity to build a story with Serenity, Hope, and Yuuki. "I say, to make this easy, Yuuki, you play the strong, silent type. I have a feeling it fits your own preferences as is. Also it will hopefully keep the questions off you. No offense, but I don't know how good you are at spinning tales off the top of your head.As for you two charming ladies, I would say, Serenity and I met at a local party, friend of a friend of a friend sort of thing, and hit it off. I could have introduced Hope to Yuuki as well, if it helps. Though, Yuuki, I recommend you not let on your true guild. It IS a dark guild after all, and we aren't certan how their parents will take it. Again, no offense." he said with a nod to his current partner again. No need to offend the man after all.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 24th January 2015, 8:30 pm

Strong, Quiet type? Well that was either a stab at him or maybe a compliment, judging from Hope's giggle it was fitting so he'd roll with it for now. Of course he had something to say about him not being able to tell lies," You know what I am and what i'm from...Lying should be the last thing i'm terrible at...well that and avoiding trouble. Although you do wound my black heart when you assume all of us here in the dark guilds are all rawr and evil, we do have feelings you know," surely he was jesting with the male, the smile on his face showing that he was indeed simply poking fun at the male. His eyes however did trail over to Hope, his eyes looking into hers for a small moment before speaking," whatever you'd like of this humble dark man, I shall help to impress your parents. Not all of us have dark hearts," the wild eyes of the male glanced over his shoulder towards the other, rather he knew it or not, Yuuki wasn't the type to leave a woman hanging and he was getting paid for this.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 25th January 2015, 3:04 pm

Akryn laughed at Yuuki. "I merely said what I did because I don't know what you are good at. And no, not all dark guild mages are truly evil, they just prefer to work outside the rules. But many in the non magical world don't know that. All they see is savage skull and think monsters. Aw that must be them." Akryn said, nodding to an older couple, waving to the two girls. Akryn smiled and waved back as well as they approached the couple. They stood up and Akryn shook the fathers hand, and kissed the mothers, introducing himself to them both. So started the date, he told himself, and it was best that he get along with them. He eyed Yuuki a few times, trying to get a feel for the man. He was an odd one indeed. Nothing like the other ss members he had met, few as those may have been.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 25th January 2015, 4:11 pm

"I'm good at many things actually...not that i'd tell a goody goody like you, but I wasn't always a Savage Skull so eh. By the way we ARE monsters in a sense, but even monsters know when to be civil under the guise of day," looking over to the parents, he would remain silent for the most part as he followed Akryn's suit and sat down beside Hope and continued to hold her hand. As the date went on he simply smiled and laughed a bit although when they had asked for his guild he would simply smile and refer to himself as the "new" Blue Pegasus member who has just recently joined but none the less has made a good name for himself. Of course being the good weaver of lies that he was, the two believed him withouth a hitch making things go all the smoother. After the parents had left satisfied with the "performance" he put on, Yuuki looked to the two girls and gave them a bow before shortly disappearing into the night.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 29th January 2015, 6:26 pm

Akryn was just as impressed with Yuukis performance as the parents were. Honestly, if the man were open to it, Akryn wouldn't have minded inviting Yuuki to Eclipse Soul. It was an excellent guild, and Yuuki didn't seem to fit the usual profile for a dark mage. At least not one with the same reputation as Savage Skull. Still, little could be done about it, and akryn shrugged it off before bidding the lovely ladies good bye, collecting his share of the reward, and heading out. Dinner would be late for him, but he was confident Kat would save him a plate. It was pork chop night, and it was well known within the guild how much Akryn appreciated the delicious meal. They would save him some. Well......the humans would. Plenty of the guild pets wouldn't care at all.....

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:27 am