Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali]

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali] Empty The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali]

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th November 2014, 2:19 pm

Job: The King of Beasts
    Player Requirements: B-Ranked Wizard(s). C-Ranked Wizards may only come if they accompany a B-Ranked Wizard. 300 word per post requirement. Thread must be at least 30 posts long. Must make 3 Monster Rolls Minimum.

Job Requirements: Find the Lion Pride outside of Hunter Village, bring back the tail, or tooth of the King of Beasts as proof of your victory. Must defeat one form of the Grand Lion.

(Note: Chief's Name is Up Too You, as Are Other Small Aspects)

Job Location: Hunter Village

Job Description:

Enemies:
    Weak: Young Lions x10 (These young beasts aren't fully grown, and are in adolescence. They are nimble as can be, and somewhat powerful even in brute force. They can surround you quickly, and strike without hesitation. They show no fear, unless you display something that is too frightening for any animal too conceive of. If you display magic of A-Rank or above, they will flee. Takes one or two hits too down.)

Normal: Lionesses x5 (These fem fatals are as deadly as one would expect the hunters of a lion pride too be. They are fast, and strong, able too dominate an unaware or an opponent who underestimates them quickly. They will attempt too hide, and strike if possible. Their claws do C-Ranked damage, and their bite does B-Ranked damage. Takes 3 hits too down each Lioness.)

Strong: Grand Lion (This Lion is MUCH too big, likely the biggest you've ever seen or will see. He stands easily thirty feet above the ground at the top of his head. He is about forty feet from head too the tip of his tail. He can leap vast distances due to his size, and will attempt too pounce near you and eat you in one fell swoop. He will claw at you if you move around a lot, and his swipes are quite fast. His leaping stomps and pounces deal B-Ranked damage too you and if he bites you you'll either be swallowed or ripped for A-Rank damage. If you're swallowed, you'll have too deal 10 hits of consistent B-Ranked damage too escape his stomach. If you miss too much, within the next 10 posts after being swallowed and do not escape within 10 posts, you pass out and you'll be done for. It takes 10 hits of B-Ranked damage too down this colossal beast, and 15 hits of C-Ranked damage too down him.)

Boss: Grand Lion *Berserk* (The Grand Lion is having a pissy day. He's enraged, and is even lashing out against his own lionesses. His usual stomps and pounces are much more brutal in this form, as he makes it a point too stamp around his targets after landing on them. He deals B-Ranked and A-Ranked damage with his leaps and pounces in this form. He is incredibly fast, as if driven, and will reach you in a matter of moments when charging. He lacks the intelligence he'd have if he wasn't enraged, but this makes him all the more deadly since it takes more too bring down this adrenaline infused King of Beasts. His bite does A-Ranked damage here, as he doesn't choose too swallow but too rip and shred his opponents, shaking them around in his mouth if he's got you bitten before tossing you too the ground and likely attempting too stamp on you. His mighty roar will stun you for the next post if you don't hide behind something, use some form of magic too protect against sound or simply quickly cover your ears. His roar shakes the ground and ripples waves into the air. Takes 15 hits of B-Ranked damage to bring him down in this Berserker Form. Or 25 hits of C-Ranked damage.

Reward: 15,000 Jewels and Renowned Fame within Hunting Village as a Great Hunter

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali] Empty Re: The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali]

Post by Rekka Hecate 5th November 2014, 2:28 pm

Rekka had been approached by the odd child in the guild Sinali, she wanted to do a job with Rekka as she smiled thinking about it the two were very similar in the way they thought. Both wanted life to end as it is but Sinali wanted to have a undead kingdom while Rekka wanted to cleanse the world. Both girls did have the same goal however the end of humanity as you know it, so Rekka naturally accepted. however with all the recent attacks that have been happening on other dark guilds they both chose to move with caution. Sinali would use a Lacrimia to teleport both of them out of the guild as it seemed they had some sort of spy or someone watching the guild hall. Once they were outside the would begin to travel to the destination for the job, it was to hunt some creatures for a village. It seemed they were getting out of hand and needed some help, Rekka was fine with that another slaughter job for her made her lick her lips.

"Sinali I hope we have fun on this job, I will enjoy slaughtering anything that gets in my way, and after we get the reward maybe we can kill the village as well."

She said her words with a maniacal laughter clearly she was insane but Sinali could understand her insane desire for bloodshed. It would take a few days to get there once they did however they would begin the fun after talking the the one they needed to contact. For this trip Rekka was using a mask and cape to hide her face. As she had become well known she had to keep some people from seeing her until she was stronger. She also was using a fake alias and would ask Sinali to call hr by that name during the job.

"Oh for this job make sure you call me Akali, I don't really want to many guests to visit us so maybe we might get one or more but don't need the entire Fiore area chasing us while we are trying to work."

WC:357/300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Naknight
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 5th November 2014, 2:43 pm

Sinali had not had much prior work with teleportation lacrima before, but if anyone could work out how to do it then it was her. The difficulty wasn't so much it getting them to work, but getting them to work in the correct fashion. The lacrima had transported them a few day's travel from the actual location and the return lacrima had for some reason shattered during the transport. A strange side effect and one she mentally noted. For this job she had purposely decided to change her looks somewhat, much like Rekka had. This was harder for Sinali as an undead child kind of stood out. She had put an eyepatch over her 'blind eye' and changed out her dress for a simple shirt and trousers. She was even wearing shoes. The two items she normally wore, the ring and bracelet, she had swallowed for later retreival. She also wore a hat that had a quite a big peak casting a shadow over her face and a long bit at the back to cover her neck. Upon her hand's were gloves. In no way did she look like the normal Sinali. She'd even cut her hair short. In fact, her disguise was that good that she actually appeared to be male from a distance and she played on this walking in a more boyish fashion.

"Ok call me...Billy then." Sinali replied altering her voice to sound more masculine. Unfortunately, the only male voices she really had were those of Kaseki and Harland and both were older than the child she appeared. However, she had managed to work with it a bit and had a half decent male voice. "It would be bad if people interrupted our playtime." In truth she could of done a better disguise, but unfortuntely her transformations didn't last that long currently. Still, it was fine enough for now or so she felt.

Welcome Guest.

The King Of Beasts[Rekka Sinali] 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 9th November 2014, 5:54 am

She listened as Sinali changed her voice some her magic was quite frankly freaky but quite useful, so she would be billy and Rekka would be Akali. Now there were quite a bit away from the jobs as Rekka would nod and begin to walk they had to think of the plan before arriving to get the job done as soon as possible. The longer they were there the more likely someone might recognize the two, and considering Rekka was wanted this was not something they really wanted to deal with.

"So Billy I must say everyone seems freaked out by you but I however feel rather comfortable around you. Do you know why that is, we have the same goal just a different ending, I want the world to burn and all of humanity to die, while your goal basically is the same thing. We should become close friends Billy, I promise I will make you have plenty of corpses to play with."

She smiled as she continued to walk, it was sort of good they appeared far away so even if for some reason some legal mages was keeping a eye on the village they would have no idea who the two were. They would show signs of some fatigue as if they walked but Rekka had thought of another story for the pair to use.

"So, Billy I have a cover story for us, we are siblings but step siblings, I am here with you to help keep you safe for this job. If we play the roles of younger sibling and overprotective sister we should be able to drop a lot of suspicions even if we get some in town. I hope you don't mind me treating you like a sibling when we get there, think of it as some fun a game in a way."

wc:310/300 Post:3/30

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 9th November 2014, 6:10 am

"Yes. Let's be friends." Sinali said quite happily. Sinali was indeed very happy about this. Rekka would die eventually, but from what Sinali had heard of her she would be incredibly useful in helping Sinali achieve her goals. Epecially if the woman was willing to share her meals, as Sinali would be willing to. "Together the living shall fall. Beati Mortui." They were walking quite a distance so they had plenty of time to talk and on that time Sinali was told a plan that Rekka had formulated. A game of pretend to help maintain their disguises and keep rune knights and other dogooders away from them. It sounded quite clever. Sinali would be a younger brother, perhaps going on his first job, whilst Rekka would be the older sister, a more experienced mage, accompanying him to make sure that he stayed safe. It was ideal cover. It would also perhaps reveal why 'Billy' was wearing such clothing. It was exactly the sort of thing an overprotective sister might make her brother wear when going into a hotter climate. Particularly as he appeared so pale. Perhaps she was just trying to get in with the new step parent, if they were step siblings.

"Yay. We are going to play pretend." Sinali said clapping her hands together happily. Or perhaps that should be his hands considering she was so perfectly disguised as Billy. "We should probably pick some other details then." If they were step siblings then they'd have different last names probably. On top of that each one of them would have one biological parent in the family unit. So who had the dad and who had the mum? Or were they step siblings, but the parents had died and that was why Akali aka Rekka was so protective. There were so many details, but they had a lot of time to work out the details before they got to the location. "Like...are mummy and daddy mages?"

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rekka Hecate 9th November 2014, 7:41 am

Rekka smiled as it seemed Sinali agreed with her plan, they would need more details of course but they had plenty of time to work that out. As for their exact relationship step siblings was good it could allow them to look so different but also be related. The parents was a good point were they mages will the likelihood at least one was had to be real as both of them are mages.

"Hum for the parents I think it is best if we say they died in some way a accident maybe and the reason I am so protective of you is because you are all I have left. I also have severe scars along my body I could easily play off as injuries from protecting you with all my might."

She moved close to Sinali as she went to run her hand along her head, she would have to get Sinali used to this sort of thing so it felt natural to those around them. Her hand lightly rubbing her hair as she smiled, Rekka was already a very good actress as she had to fake happiness all the time when she was raped to make it less painful for her.

"We need to feel natural so we need to develop mannerisms toward each other that seem natural and not out of place. I have no idea how it was in your family but I had experience before they went insane and did what they did to me. I need you to feel comfortable with my touch and my caring, and to show the proper affection back."

She moved to move back the hood slightly to place a light kiss on her head, this is what a overprotective sister would be like. As she would pull her close and hold her tightly while rubbing her head. This contact was something she also had to get used to, it had to feel natural and caring.

WC:327/300 Posts:5/40

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Bass 9th November 2014, 3:09 pm

Sinali was unsure how to react. Every fibre of her body wanted to lash out, but she also knew in her mind that Rekka was not going to hurt her, and if it came to a fight Sinali probably could match her. The ideas were quite good and the acting element was very good. Sinali herself was a very good actress. She had to be for some of her spells to be of any use. It was fine knowing how someone acted. It was another thing being able to act like that.

"That sounds good sis." Sinali replied but pushed her 'big sister' away in a way that looked similar to what a child would do if he was being embarassed by a parent or sibling. It was quite good acting. Not perfect, but it was getting there and like said previously they had time to practise. The dead parents element was good. They might need more details on them, but it was a good element to play. The scars were perhaps another good element. Sinali considered if anything of hers could perhaps be shown as a sign of why she needed to be protected. "Maybe my eye can show what happened when you didn't protect me well enough?" she suggested after a brief moment's thought.

However, she froze entirely when Rekka spoke about previous family experiences and kissed her upon the brow. "I never had a family." Sinali said after a while. It was time to open up a little she felt. They needed to know the truth before they could forge a lie. "I was born...treated as a slave...died and was reborn as what you see. Sinali was a name I gave myself when I swore to eliminate the living." Most of these memories had only resurfaced recently. She knew she'd been reborn and had to escape where she saw. She knew she'd been accosted by priests and almost killed. However, her time before her rebirth was hazy. She only knew of it due to Harrigan's network of spies and some tasks he had sent her on. "The slavery is why I know so much about lacrima." She chuckled slightly. "Savage Skull is the closest i've had to family."

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:06 pm