Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu)

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu) Empty Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu)

Post by Guest 1st November 2014, 7:24 pm

Job Info:

Despite not being in a guild for very long, Bliss had already gotten tired of sitting around doing nothing while others were out doing jobs. Unfortunately for her though she had been unable to find a partner to do a job with. Sure, she could probably go out and earn jewels alone, but she'd be twice as worn out if she did. And then it happened. A girl who was just a little shorter had been near the job board - Bliss assumed she was searching for work to do - and the Winter Huntress managed to convince the girl to go on this particular job with her.

The job was based in Clover Town, not too far away from Lamia Scale's town of Hargeon. Unfortunately the quickest route was by train, meaning Bliss had felt rather ill throughout the entire journey. Only now that she was off the train - which stopped just short of Clover Town Train Station - did she begin to feel a little better. Stupid lacrima... she cursed in her head, knowing all too well that it was the Ice Dragon's lacrima that had been implanted in her that was causing her motion sickness. Still at least she was recovering right?

The young mages eyes turned to her guildmate and she tried her best to smile warmly. The last thing she wanted was for her first official guild job to be a let-down all because of that one small detail she'd overlooked. "So I forgot to ask...is this your first job with the guild?"
    Elulu
    Elulu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer’s Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Garnan
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tesla Club Bolt Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu) Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu)

Post by Elulu 1st November 2014, 9:38 pm

Elulu had agreed to take a job with someone, yet she didnt really know why. Why did i agree to take this? I could have well done this on my own... she thought. She lay almost asleep all throughout the train ride, but suddenly jolted awake when the train stopped. She hopped off the train, but had to get back on when she saw that she was missing her hammer. When Elulu returned, her partner asked her a question. She ajusted the goggles on her forehead when she thought of the answer. "Well i dont understand the question, if you're asking that it's my first job period then no, ive partaken in multiple jobs. If you are asking if this is the first time I've done a job with another guildmate then yes, I've found myself in situations with me being alone and with other people, but none of which expreiences have been with my guildmates." She spoke very quietly, but it was amplified by the headset she wore. She then put her hands around her mouth, realizing how "extra smart" she talked like, and she hated being known as a supergenious, even though it was true she was. She loved being referred to as a great inventor, but when people referred to her intellegence she always was very humble and modest, denying anything that they said about her. Finally Elulu returned the hammer to her shoulder like a french soldier, it sparking a few times and emmiting electricity. "Well what are we waiting for? We have a job to do! I think the simplest and most efficient way to complete the job is you attack and distract the enemies while i destroy the tree, or we could do it the other way around. I can destroy the trees fairly simply, so it'll be easy but the choice is yours as to what one you wanna do..." Elulu then made an "oop" sound as she returned her left hand around her mouth, and she gave an embarrased laugh. She took out a screwdriver from one of the brown pouches on her belt and started spinning it nervously while waiting for Bliss' answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu) MMLTnLd

Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu) Empty Re: Get Rid of the Pesky Blockade (Bliss and Elulu)

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 4:47 am

So this wasn't Elulu's first job afterall. Suddenly Bliss felt slightly inexperienced. She'd just have to work hard to prove that she could do it too. It was while she was thinking that that her job partner came up with a plan of action. Basically Bliss was to be the bait while Elulu would use her hammer to smash the tree. In theory it sounded feasible assuming there weren't too many enemies, nor any particularly strong ones. In practice however was something else entirely; Bliss wasn't great at the defensive side of things, even though her dodging was almost second-to-none. If she got massively outnumbered then no amount of dodging would help her, and she knew this all too well. Furthermore this was a train station, meaning that she couldn't exactly try and strike at any targets from range. No, there was only one thing for it.

"Maybe we should speak with the Station Manager first and find out what we're facing? We shouldn't go in blind when we can get more information while in the location itself." she replied calmly, her eyes scanning the train station as the pair entered it in the hopes of finding someone who looked like they held some level of authority. It didn't take long, as a man in his mid-30's stepped in front of the two girls.

"Sorry girls, the station is closed. A Vulcan and a Goblin have felled a tree onto the tracks. If you don't mind waiting a bit, there's supposed to be a couple of people headed this way to sort it out." he spoke warmly, completely oblivious to the fact that these two girls WERE the people sorting it. "So there are only two of them..." she thought aloud before turning to face Elulu again with a smile. "I can handle them fine. We'll go with your plan."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:20 am