Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and... I'm hungry(Solo)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

To Earthland and... I'm hungry(Solo) Empty To Earthland and... I'm hungry(Solo)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 1st November 2014, 9:29 am

Kakuma had been told that she would need a passport, what they failed to mention is that it would be best if she went in her Goddess form. She padded into the office and looked around, there was a delay between her entering and the slight panic it caused. A woman screamed causing everyone to look at her, and then the large wolf in the building. this caused a small panic as men rushed forward to do something about her. The women and children mostly ran screaming, except one who walked up to her. This caused the room to go still as the kid held out its hand. Kakuma sniffed it, he smelled of sweets, and she gave it a slight lick making the kid giggle a little.

"Puppy!" the child said walking up and hugging Kakuma. Kakuma watched him as he did. She bents down and gave him another lick, this time on the top of the head causing his hair to stick up with wetness. He giggled again as Kakuma brushed him with her tail.

She looks up at the people, "whos kid is this." The effect of her talking is noticeable right away. Eye's widen and many jaws drop as she speaks, "Hello?" she asks again, a woman timidly raises her hand. "Please do take him i need to get a passport." the woman does not move. Kakuma sighs and stand up fully and goes to find a corner to sit in, the child follows. She finds a nice place to lay down, letting the child have his fun. It takes a while for the office to start moving again many people leaving. after a while the child falls asleep leaning against her, so She wraps her tail around her body to cover the child. *How did i get myself into this.* she wonders to herself. After a while a man walks up to her and the child.

"Umm... Ma'am its your turn in line." he says keeping a good distance away from her as he speak

Kakuma raises her head and looks at him. "Thank you." she changes her form, again causing looks of disbelief from the people in the office. she picks the child up gently and carries him over to his mother. "Sorry about that." she offers a small smile as the woman takes the sleeping child.

"Um... well... Thanks for... uh... keeping him... happy." the woman seems unsure of her words, but Kakuma does not minds.

Kakuma walk up the counter, the crowd splits around her, and starts filling out the forms she need to fill out for her passport. She puts Guildless in the guild affiliation part. the man behind the counter never takes his eyes off of her as she writes. She finishes after a little time and hands the forms over, the man seems to have gotten over himself at this point and goes back to normal. He takes her picture and begins assembling the Passport. He finishes and hand it over to her, thanking her for visiting then calls the next person. Kakuma leaves the building in goddess form, looking over her new passport.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:11 pm