Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel Empty The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st November 2014, 5:56 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel Empty Re: The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st November 2014, 6:07 am

Janna silently moved out of the Savage Skull guildhall, her face dark. With a quick, simple movement, she took her black hair up, in a bun, and then let it fall between the Robe of Yuen and the black cloak she was wearing. Without hesitation, she took her pale hand up and brought the hoodie of the cloak over her face, hiding her face, and, in a way, her identity. With a growl, she walked away from the Savage Skull guildhall and into a carriage that had been waiting for her, the driver ready to take her whenever she wanted. Sadly, today, she wasn't free of chosing the location she had to go to. Rather, she had to go to a determined place; the place known as the Ancient Ruins. A few days ago, she had accepted going on a job with someone, a job located in the Ancient Ruins. In all honesty, it was a job that appealed her; the reward was definetly nice, and the entire job was quite.... exciting. An adventure, it was. An adventure like the ones Janna liked.

As the carriage began moving, Janna thanked all gods that she was no Dragon Slayer; for if she was, right now she'd be dying in that carriage, getting constant nausea and almost incapable of moving. That'd make her awfully vulnerable and open for attacks; and Janna quite disliked this idea. She disliked the idea of being vulnerable, of being open for attack at any moment. Silently, she smirked and thanked all Olympians for giving her ReEquip magic. Being a Requipper was quite nice. At least one didn't get major drawbacks as the one Dragon Slayers had. And thankfully, Requippers weren't limited to one element, as Slayers were. Succumbed into thought, she took out a sword and began polishing it, laying it on her crossed feet, a smirk on her face.

She had no idea who her job partner is; it was some mysterious person who had accepted going with Janna on this job. What worried her is if he was legal or a rune knight. It would be rather unfortunate to have a Legal mage as a partner of the job. And even more if it was a Rune Knight. Even so, it appeared that this day would be a rather interesting day, no matter what happened today.

-391-

-1/40-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel Empty Re: The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th November 2014, 8:36 am

Rekka smiled this job she found was perfect however due to a lot of attacks on dark mages recently she chose to disguise herself. She wore a hood to cover her face as well as a mask, she would accept this job under a alias as well, this was simply to make things a bit easier. As much as she wanted those legal mages to die she was not quite ready to deal with mass attacks by them yet. She made her way toward the location for the job making sure she stayed off the main roads and took less obvious paths, she still had no idea who her partner was but that was fine. It could be her luck it was someone she knew as she finally made it to the location she looked around and smiled. That was a face she knew indeed could it be her that was her partner, she moved behind her as she would attempt to grope her from behind.

"My dear I how missed you we had such fun last time we worked together, also you should come play with me in my room you still haven't accepted my invitation."

She moved to run her tongue along the neck of Janna, she knew she hated when she did this but just maybe she also liked this. She was also doing this to whisper into her ear and not seem suspicious in doing so."

"Sorry for my actions but I am trying to hide who I am call me Akali my dear, there is a high chance we could be watched so just play along my little one."

She continued to look for anyone who could be watching keeping a close eye out, this was a dangerous time for her with the numerous actions by the rune knights going on it would likely mean war soon for the dark guild. They simply could not stand by and accept being attacked, no they would not allow it.

WC:332/300 Post 2/40 Time stamped Sat 11/8/14 8:36 am

The Hunter | Job | Rekka Lawless and Janneline Ariel Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 13th November 2014, 12:04 am

Rekka. Janna shook her head slightly while grinning under the hoodie. Rekka was pretty much one of the very little people Janna trusted, in a sense. In a way, she was rather convinced that Rekka wouldn't stab her in the back, but hey. One should always keep his defenses up and straight, because blows can arrive when expected less. Following Rekka's game just for the sake of fun, Janna giggled as the aforementioned approached her and attempted to grope her. However, the Requipper wasn't planning on making it easy for her guildmate. With a quick, swift, elegant movement, the dark-haired girl avoided the grope and looked around, slightly worried by the following words of her Guildmate.

How utterly interesting... You learn something new every day, I guess. Janna said and shrugged, remembering that time when the Angel girl had attacked her. She never really figured out weather the girl was or wasn't a part of a Legal Guild, and pretty much the only thing she knew was that she was hunting her down because Janna, a Dark Mage, owned a power related to the Gods, to the Heavenly creatures, and used it to kill. She had thought that it was just her being ambushed in the beginning, but, as it appeared, many other Dark Mages were being ambushed, and Janna was ready to bet all her armors and swords that the Angel Girl pertained to a Legal Guild. This made her blood boil, made her hate the Legal Guilds more than she already did. With a small sigh, she looked back at Rekka, who, in this job, to avoid recognition, would go under the name of Akali. It was a rather smart move, Janna had to admit. She was wearing the cloak, but yet it wasn't enough to cover up who she actually is.

Aye, Akali dear. In this case, please, use the name of Yukino when referring to me. This way, as you seem to have figured out already, the chance of us being recognised decreases a lot. Janna whispered into Rekka's ear, getting on her tiptioes as she wouldn't reach if she had not risen on her tiptoes. Damn height.

-363/300-

-3/40-

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:19 pm