Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba)

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Empty Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 29th October 2014, 7:51 pm

Details:
    Kiba stepped out of the shower, drying himself off before getting dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror, he was nervous and unsure of what to do really. But he had made plans to go dancing at a bar, not exactly his style but it sounded fun. Kiba smiled and walked out of his room, walking to the main hall were they agreed to meet. Kiba was wearing a some nicer clothing. He wondered what what Kyll would be wearing, and honestly for the first time in years his mind wandered. She did have a pleasant form on that really made him happy he asked, on top of the fact she was a great person. He entered the main hall and starts to wait for Kyll to arrive.He sighted as he thought about everything he had learned in the last few days. he had yet a confront Zeno about what he had learned. He frowned as he looked around the guild hall, around his home. Would he ever find out about his past, would someone, and would he make it before the reincarnation of Peizhi found them. Kiba shook his head and looked around again. He was looking forward to to today. He had done a lot of work in the library, mainly because he didn't want to have to do anything when he got back. Kiba entered the Kitchen and made some tea, not making anything to eat though. He returned to the main hall and takes a seat, pouring himself a cup of tea while he waits. He sat drinking his tea watching the going-ons of the guild. He watched as the new members came and went, and the older member do their thing. Kiba had been with the guild for only a minor period of time, but had managed to gain a Ace slot. He wanted to protect the guild, and all it members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) QGrxNTU
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Empty Re: Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba)

Post by Aria Beleren 29th October 2014, 8:59 pm

Click, clack, click, clack. Was heard down the halls from the tavern. Click, clack, click, clack. Kyll walked into the kitchen. She carried a duffelbag with her. When she walked by Kiba, he could hear the click and clack of her shoes as she walked along. The shoes were actually quite colorful compared to her dress. She wore a pair of tango shoes that rose up a good inch off the ground. Kyll's hair was put up in a bun with a purple lotus flower in it. She had tendrils of hair curled out from the sides making a cute frame down her face. Her shoulders were bare this time as she wore a flowing turtle neck and sleeveless dress. The dress was made of satin and shimmered between light and dark blue. One could see on the dress that it was embroidered with stars and moons. She smiled happily as he made tea. "You know. If you knew the secret code to my puzzle box, you could get into the gourmet teas that I carry." Kyll said with her back turned toward Kiba. She put the box on the counter and opened it easily. She smiled and took out a couple bags of rose tea. "This is white rose tea, it's very fragrant and you would like it." Kyll smile happily and closed the box then put the box back up in the cabinet. "Alright." She said dropping the dufflebag to the ground. The clang of metal bracers made it seem like she was carrying pots and pans. Kyll gave a warm glance in Kiba's direction. The dress, the shoes, and the hair. All was fine, but Kyll carried the same closed eyes look. She didn't really open them all the time. So it did make her seem a bit out of place in this outfit. Or so she thought. "So what do you think?" Kyll asked twirling around for Kiba.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 29th October 2014, 9:32 pm

Kiba watched as Kyll walked past he could not help but to stare a little, she smiled at him causing him to snap out of it. She told him about her puzzle-box, Kiba smiled. "well are you going to tell me?" Kiba watched her, he took the tea and then put his own tea bag away. He sat watching her for a second, she was beautiful, he smiled as she spun, asking what he thought. Kiba looks at her again, "You look Beautiful Kyll." He walks up to her, "You really do." he offer's his hand, "Shall we go then?" Kiba was really looking forward to this, even more so now. Kiba looked at her as she finished her spin. Before they could do anything close to leaving. a portal opens underneath the two. Kiba falls through it, surprised at the sudden turn of events. Kiba lands hard on the other side of the portal. "What the hell!" he exclaims standing quickly to help Kyll. "What just happened!" He was very unhappy as he had just had his plans shoot the hell. Kiba looks around there surroundings. "were are we?" Before he can speak a man comes up.

"Good your right on time." the man says. "Hurry this way." The man motions for them to follow.

"I think you need to explain." Kiba says, his voice showing his annoyance. "cause you just ruined our plans."

"But i thought you signed up for the job?" the man says, offering a odd look. "I mean we were expecting you two. But your a little over dressed i would think." he says looking Kyll up and down. "But hey i don't mind. anyways do you mind closing that?" he says pointing a the still open portal. Kiba looks at the portal, he frowns, where did he know this magic from.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th October 2014, 9:51 pm

Kyll looked down at the ground. She put her hands down on her skirt and lifted her knees up as the two fell to the ground. She landed softer than she expected and her duffel bag floated down with her companion, Erol, stretching his wings. She over heard the two having a small conversation when she looked right at her pet. The eagle owl landed softly and folded his wings. Kyll reached with her right hand and scratched Erol under the beak. She sighed and then looked at his leg. "What do you have there, Erol?" Kyll asked. The owl carried a piece of paper tied to his leg. She immediately untied the paper. She sat there and read the note, word for word.

Kiba and Kyll,
    According to Erol, you two were planning on dancing. So I went ahead and picked out the perfect grand ball for you to participate in. Have fun.

Kyll stared at Erol. This proved a couple things to her. Apparently her bird could be understood by Zeno. Yet she couldn't. That's a definite mystery. Her hands were shaking with anger, but her face still kept a smile and closed eyes nature. She looked up at the portal as it closed. "Only those who actually do work around here get fed..." She said aloud. For a reply back to what she said a loud raspberry being blown could be heard. Kyll stood up and it seemed like a blue fire around her body began to erupt and three Oni masks were looking up at the portal. "Oh fine, then you're not getting any more cookies til I get in a better mood." Kyll said politely. She looked over at Kiba and handed him the paper. "I knew I was right to bring my armor." Kyll said giggling.

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 29th October 2014, 10:27 pm

Kiba turned around to see a owl, One that Kyll was talking to or something. Kiba walks back, "whats going on..." kiba asks as he ger close enough. She was talking up to the portal, which gave a raspberry back. "What the hell..." Kiba looked up at the portal as snaps shut, Kyll was giggling, Kiba shook his head, "Figures..." Kiba turns around to the man. "So what exactly are we suppose to be doing?"

"Oh this is a Tourny," he motions to follow. Kiba sighed and offered his hand to help Kyll up.

"Guess we are stuck here." Kiba smiles, "Well not the dancing we expected." Kiba follows the man, into what seemed a arena. "This is our facility, it will serve as your abode for a while." the man chuckles. "i'll show you to your quarters, follow me." Kiba sighed, this seemed more like a unwilling arena. Kiba followed the man to there quarters, he pointed out the mess area and other things as the "Pits", a name Kiba did not like. They finally arrived at a grungy looking hallway lined with doors. "Your Number 6." he points to a decrepit door, that has no number save a outline from the original number. "Get some sleep your first match is in the morning."

Kiba frowns and enters the room, its not as bad as he thought it would be but there was one issue, One bed. Kiba sighs and turns around. "I guess i got the floor." Kiba offers a weak smile. What a crappy turn of events, Kiba had wanted to show Kyll a good time and now this. "So you got a idea who did this?" Kiba asks Kyll when he sees her, Kiba Removes the bangles that become his gauntlets, and sets them down on a little table. "Guess we are stuck here for now..." Kiba sits down and leans against the wall. "Sorry Kyll... just so you know... this is NOT what i had planned." Kiba looks at the woman, still looking beautiful.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th October 2014, 12:34 pm

Kyll looked at the shabby area and sighed. This hadn't been the first time she spent the night alone with another male in her room. She shook her head and smiled at Kiba. "So proper," Kyll said warmly. Her owl flew into the room slowly then landed on a dresser. He stared at everyone then turned his eyes over to Kiba. His orange eyes looked right at Kiba with a protective glare. If Kiba had an inkling of empathetic abilities, he could feel a protective aura coming off of Erol. Kyll's glance switched to Erol. She tilted her head. Erol's eyes did not leave Kiba. "Wonder what he's thinking..." Kyll said with a mischievous grin. Kyll walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer. She found a piece of paper and pen then began to write on it. "Alright, Erol... Take this to Master Zeno."

The owl's face rotated to Kyll and he shook his head refusing to leave. Then went back to staring down the man in Kyll's room. His eyes slanted down to show an angry and annoyed look with him. He spread his wings and flapped them landing right between the two. He kept his wings spread as if they were a barrier a wall. Actually, more like a line in the room where Kiba couldn't go. If Kiba were to try and approach Kyll while Erol was in this state, he would screech protectively. However, if Kiba were to do nothing and stick around. He would respect Kiba a little bit more for understanding his rules.

Kyll looked at the eagle owl. "Erol, take this message to Master Zeno. If you don't, I won't forgive you," Kyll said with a small annoyed tone in her voice. The owl still refused. She looked at Kiba. "He's not budging..." Kyll submitted to the owl's resolve. She put a hand on her head and sighed. This was aggravating.

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th October 2014, 2:20 pm

Kiba watched Kyll and the bird interact, mainly the bird, which seemed to have something against his presence. The bird seemed to want to start him down, which caused Kiba to raise a eyebrow. He paid attention to the birds actions, mainly it defensive nature. "Don't think he likes me being here." Kiba says with a chuckle. "You know bird we are going to be stuck her for who knows how long." He smiled anyways, shook his head. "Well we should get some sleep, like the man said we got a fight." Kiba stands "I take it you want to change?" He waits for her answer, then steps you of the room. "Excuse me..." Kiba stops for a second. "Whats its name?" Kiba motions to the bird. He walks out into the hallway, closing the door as he does, then leans against the wall. he ponders what exactly would happen tomorrow. Kiba waits, pondering what Kyll's magic was in it entirety, it could become important tomorrow. Kiba Clicks his tongue as the door opens again, and out comes the bird. Kiba chuckles as the bird looks a little miffed, he smiles at the bird. "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything." he try's to reassure the bird. He make a face after a second. "I'm talking to a bird." he says in a dead pan voice. he laughs after a second, "Lets go get some food, since our plans got ruined." He motions for the bird to follow. "We might as well get along while we are here." He walked off to the "messhall" grabs three plates of food, when he gets back he knocks, "Hey are you dressed? I got food." He stands in the hall waiting for a answer. He can feel the birds eye on him but he does not care.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th October 2014, 9:24 pm

Kyll giggled as the bird protectively watched over her. "His name is Erol." Kyll said as Kiba walked out. The owl then screeched in anger as if Kyll had given him the wrong name. Kyll grinned. "He has taken a liking to his name." The owl then screeched again. Kyll watched Kiba leave the room. She began to unzip her dress. Then she eyed her owl. "No men allowed." Kyll said picking the bird up then putting him outside then closed door.

Erol stared at Kiba with the same unamazed and angered glare. He puffed his feathers out as he spread his wings and then reluctantly landed on Kiba's shoulder. Erol was not going to fly any further tonight. He was, after all, going to have to go back to the guild from the island. As if you could understand me anyway beaconless creature. The owl hooted and then gave a small hmph and turned his head. He sat and watched Kiba pick out some food. The owl then spread his -pwings and flew into the kitchen area. The sound of pots and pans could be heard. Then the screeching of an owl plus a few choice words from the chefs. The owl came out of the kitchen with a couple of mangoes and placed them in the plates. You see these cheap skates? They wouldn't even feed you guys balanced meals with fruit. What kind of joint is this place? Good thing I got these for you two ignoramuses.

"Okay." Kyll said as she pulled out her duffel bag. She pulled her dress off and then opened her duffel bag. She pulled out a pair of black bike shorts and a black speghetti strap shirt.  Kyll pulled the clothes on and then began to lay out her black body suit. The suit itself had the feet covered with soled shoes. She then pulled out a pair of socks and a pair of pink fluffy house shoes with a single red plastic heart on the sides of the shoes. She slide her feet into the shoes and smile happily. "I always bring these along. Otherwise Katherine might steal them." Kyll said as soon as Kiba walking into the room with food.

Immediately she opened her eyes and walked up to the food. She stared it down. The look on her face was just sickened by the look of the food. This was a gourmet chef in the guild eating slop from these people. However there was a mango. Kyll grabbed the mango then looked at it. "You get us mangoes and no knives to skin them with?" Kyll said with a laugh and a grin.

The owl then put his talon to his face almost like he face palmed for missing those items.

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th October 2014, 11:05 pm

Kiba laughed as the owl *Facepalmed* "Don't worry i got it." Kiba Focused for a second, then reverted to his Dark chi from. He picked up the mango and carefully peeled it using one of his claw, whistling while he did. "So how long do you think we will be stuck here." He asks Kyll, it takes him a minute or so, then he moves to the other. He Finished peeling the other mango then cut them into fragments and finaly then reverted to normal. "there we go." Kiba looked at the bird. "no harm no foul." He smiled at the owl. He sighed and walked over to the nook he had picked out. "Lets eat." Kiba took a bite of the mango, It was overripe but still good. Kiba sighed as he finished the mango. "If the food sucks like this gunk, we are gonna be in trouble." Kiba pushed the plate of food away. "lets get some sleep we don't know when our first match is." Kiba leans over and finds a comfy spot, which is hard due to the fact that i smells like urine and other things which he did not want to think about. Kiba sighed and sat back up, he would sleep sitting to avoid the floors smell. Unfortunately the floor was very hard and quite uneven in places. Kiba shook his head and looked at the roof, counting the odd colored spots on the roof, of which he avoided wondering about what they were. he could hear many other things going on, some of which he wish he did not hear. It caused him to shake his head again, "Damn it, this is nothing like i planned." Kiba reaches up to the table to get his bangles, which he starts messing with a little, he was not going to get much sleep tonight.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th November 2014, 8:30 pm

Kyll nodded to Kiba and grabbed her mango. She bit into it. The sweet tang of the fruit hit her lips and then dripped around her mouth. She could feel the threads in the fruit go in between her teeth. The fruit was rather sweet and it was the perfect ripeness. She used her free hand to pat her bird friend. "Thank you Erol," she said with a smile. The owl screeched in dissatisfaction again. She nodded and grabbed a plate. She sighed. This brought up memories of her past. "This isn't the first time I've eaten some pretty bad food. Master Einrich's cooking was awful until he actually gained the trust to let me cook for once." Kyll took a fork and stuck it in some brown muck that was on the plate and ate it. Her face seemed to turn into a pale shade of green as she bit down on the food. "This is disgusting..." Kyll said as she ate. She looked at the mango and picked it back up. "Looks like it's just mango tonight." Kyll said as she continued to eat the fruit. She wiped her face with her sleeve and then smiled looking up at Kiba. "Sleep would be fine, apparently we have a long day tomorrow. Hopefully we'll make it through it no problem." Kyll finished her fruit and then placed the plate on the desk in the room. She then jumped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She wasn't going to sleep. She never did ever since Kiba's exam. She sighed. Closing her eyes would only lead to her seeing Peizhi in front of her with a spear of holy sands. In the end this man was going to kill her. "You know, there is something about being in a constant cycle of rebirth and tragedy. It feels like it just builds up more and more with each cycle." Kyll said still staring up at the ceiling.

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 5th November 2014, 10:42 pm

Kiba didn't sleep that night, to much going on around him. He stared at the roof, listening to the things around him. Which were not pleasant, Kiba looked at Kyll as she speaks, "We will break the cycle somehow Kyll." He responds. "Not sleeping?" Kiba said, Kiba sigh and stands, "well its to loud to sleep and i don't exactly trust this place, So should we go looking around?" Kiba stands, he was going to go look around even if she did't. "You wanna come with?" Kiba walks to the door Turning to see if Kyll was gonna follow. Kiba looks at the Owl again. "You come with let get some better food. We need to get something better for tomorrow morning." The bird looks at him dully. "Bird... Do you want her eat that goop?" Kiba sighed and exits the room, heading towards the main area looking for something to do. From all the people that were standing around it was clear that the lack of sleeping was a common thing. He watches a few of them go through stretches and combat movements, He wished that Kaylee was here, she was annoying but she kept him entertained, Erol was not one to be a friendly pet. Kiba found a spot to sit, he watched the other fighters practice. Many of them looked like hardened fighters, but a few seemed to be newer to fighting, leaving clear openings. Kiba smiled he had been like them once. It does not take long before someone notices his presence.

"Hey you! What are you doing." The person says walking over to him.

"Can't sleep." Kiba responds simply. "Figured i would just sit down."

The man frowns and walks away, Kiba wanted this over this entire situation was a pain in the ass. Kiba sighs and stands up and move to return to the room.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th November 2014, 10:53 pm

Kyll lay in the bed as everything was going on. Erol was more concerned with Kyll. It was quiet and her body was telling her to sleep. She hadn't rested for days upon days after the nightmares began. She hated dying repeatedly in her dreams. The same dream over and over again. However her mind decided it was time to rest after she had been awake for a long time. Erol seemed to be a bit distressed when Kyll's face began to furl.

"It's okay Peizhi my dear... I sinned. I deserve this." came out of Kyll's mouth as she dreamed. The scene flashed to the battle ground where she fought with her husband from a previous life.

"I don't want to do this Daiyu... It's not right." He stood staring up at a floating priestess. He held his spear to the side and his red eyes were open in grief. "Daiyu there has to be another way."

This time was different. Kyll could move her focus around the dream. She saw a pink light falling from the skies into the ground. When she looked down at the ground, she saw Peizhi headed straight for her. Piercing her with the spear.

Upon contact, Kyll woke up with a gasp of breath and then put her hand on her stomach. She looked down. She didn't feel any pain anymore. She looked forward and then laid back in the bed. "I think I have a clue from someone who can help me now." Kyll said staring up. That signature light she had seen before when she was young and she knew exactly who that was.

The door to the room opened and she sat up. She put a hand on her head. She had broken into a cold sweat from this dream. Plus the scars on her back burned more than ever. She walked over to a mirror and held her hand up. She focused her thoughts to calm herself down. then put her free hand on her wrist. A butterfly floated from her hand. She opened her glowing green eyes. "It's still gone," Kyll said to herself with a sigh of relief.

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 9th November 2014, 8:13 am

Kiba Entered the room to watch Kyll walk over to a mirror, "It's still gone,".

"What is?" Kiba said as he walked over to his side, he looked at her, she looked off, like she was sick or something. *Screw the damn bird* Kiba walks over to her. "Are you ok?" he was concerned for her. "you should rest."

A knock at the door, "You two are up soon." said a voice that moved on.

"What? Can't me." Kiba wonders who long he had been wandering about but it didn't matter kiba sighed and move over the the table, putting his bracers back on. "Well i guess i was out and about for a while." Kiba turns to Kyll. "Are you ok? can you fight?" He didn't want to put her in any danger. If she got hurt Zeno would probably kill him. Kiba sighed and moved to the door, he opened the door and stepped out. It seemed that many of the other fighters were also getting ready. It was going to be a long day, Kiba could just tell. Kiba started down the hall, many of these people seemed Excited. Kiba sighed, he wondered who he would have to fight.

Kiba walked down the hall toward the area were the other were heading for. The area was wide open with a gate at on hall. a woman stood in-front of it. "when you name is called step forward, If you are apart of a group all those in said group will also need to follow." Kiba took a seat waiting for Kyll or himself to get called. It took about a hour, in which time the two could talk, or do something else. Just as long as they were ready when they were called. Kiba looked at Kyll with concern, he did not understand what she was happening to her after he severed the connection to Daiyu.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th November 2014, 9:02 pm

Kyll looked at Kiba and smiled happily. "It's nothing to be alarmed about... Anymore." Kyll sat down on the bed and then placed her bracers on her wrists then put on her greaves. She looked over at Kiba and gave the a okay look. "I'm used to it." Kyll tightened the clips on her boots then stood up off the bed. She looked at the woman that told her exactly what to do then gave an quizzical look. "So there is going to be a crowd." Kyll did not like the fact that she had to fight for entertainment. "I take it we will have to make this look like a scene then." Kyll said.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! WELCOME TO ROUND ONE OF THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!"

Kyll looked outside. There was a dome set up and it was made of metal octagons. She looked around and the dome had people who had climbed on it or are standing around rooting for the mages.

"WE HAVE A GREAT LINE UP FOR YOU! HOWEVER, WE HAVE TO HAVE OUR WARRIORS GO THROUGH A GAUNTLET OF FIGHTS AGAINST OUR CHAMPIONS! ALL FIGHTS HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY SELECTED. ENOUGH WITH THE RULES! AS ANYTHING GOES!" There was sudden pause. "Except blows below the belt... Acid on the battlefield... Death on the battlefield.... Taking dumps in the arena... AHEM... ANYWAY! LET'S INTRODUCE OUR FIGHTERS!"

The woman then shoved Kyll out onto the field.

"STANDING AT FIVE FOOT NINE INCHES, WE HAVE KYLL VIE. ECLIPSE SOUL'S VERY LOVELY ACE AND BEAUTIFUL COOK! WATCH OUT GUYS, NOT ONLY DOES SHE MAKE A VERY GOOD WIFE, SHE IS A HEAVENLY BODY USER. SHE LIKES WARM FUZZY ANIMALS, WALKS ON THE BEACHES, AND BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR MOM. APPARENTLY WIZARD SAINT ZENO GROPED THIS WOMAN AND SURVIVED"

Kyll growled under her breath. "I'm going to beat the crap out of Master Zeno when I get off this island." Suddenly her mind flashed back to when she first met Geno. She put her hand over her nose and blushed. Then it happened. It was back. Blood spurted out of her nose in a projectile manner.

"IT SEEMS THAT KYLL'S SIGNATURE NOSE BLEED HAS RETURNED EVERYONE! THIS RARE EVENT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN KYLL IS A, HIT ON, B, PHYSICALLY TOUCHED BY SOMEONE SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR, OR C, GROPED BY HER OWN GUILD MASTER!"

Splurt! Splurt! Kyll screamed at the top of her lungs. "JUST CALL OUT THE NEXT FIGHTER ALREADY!"

Kiba was then pushed out to the center of the battle dome.

"STANDING AT SIX FOOT EVEN! WE HAVE KIBA YUKIKO! THE ENIGMA OF THE GUILD! DON'T BE FOOLED, THIS MAN WHO OBVIOUSLY IN THE SAME ROOM AS KYLL, IS NOT A MAGIC USER! APPARENTLY HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE INFAMOUS GUILD NOX ANIMUS, BUT REDEEMED HIS AFFILIATION BY BECOMING A RISING STAR. DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT THIS MAGE IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER BOOKWORM? THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE HE IS A NERD! AN UTTER NERD!"

Suddenly the crowd began to chant. Nosebleed and Nerd. Their nick names for this tournament is now.

Last edited by Kyll Vie on 13th November 2014, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 13th November 2014, 9:02 pm

The member 'Kyll Vie' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Boss Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_04_42161_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_02_42159_sm
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 13th November 2014, 10:20 pm

Kiba frowned at the introductions, "Why does this announcer sound familiar." He continued to listen, the mention of his lack of magic gave the announcer away. Kiba sighed as he continued, When the crowd started changing Nosebleed and Nerd Kiba spoke, "Zeno I know that its you come down here so you can prove that you can get away with groping her." Kiba wasn't serious but he half expected him to do it. *Perhaps that was not a good idea.* Kiki put in. *Shut it Kiki.* he snapped back. *First her ruined our outing then this?" Kiba sighed,

"Wow you sure have changed." A voice came from behind Kiba, followed by a heavy blow. "Pity you weren't paying attention."

Kiba Half managed a block the hits, causing him to slides back a few feet. The enemy had caught him off guard in more than one way. The man Kiba no saw was someone he had once followed. That man was the one and only Alexander Zenneth. "What the hell?" Kiba rights himself. "Didn't you leave on some self discovery?"

"Eh Kinda." Alex responds "So! your in Eclipse now. Huh."

"Not like you helped me when is was in Nox." Kiba responded flatly.

"Right..." Alex frowns. "Welp you got pretty strong fast. Heh" Alex pulls out one of his guns and give is a playful spin. "Well The bag ass cats yours to play with. Kyll is mine i want to see if i can beat Kyll." he smiles and looks at Kyll.

"Cat? What cat?" Kiba asks, only to have his question answered as he hears foots steps behind him. "Great... that cat." Kiba turns only to find himself nose to nose with the BIGGEST damn cat he had ever seen, his eyes wide. "Nice Kitty?" the cat likes it chops. "I hate you zeno..."

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th November 2014, 10:18 pm

Kyll looked at the cat and her eyes opened up and softened. What a beautiful and cute kitty... I want it. Kyll thought. She heard a shriek from the audience and looked over to see her owl perched on the battle dome. She giggled. "Don't get jealous Erol."

"Wait a minute..." Kyll said and looked at her opponent. She looked at the monster it was weaker than Alex. She shook her head. "But I..."

"What's the issue Kyll?" Alex asked as he crossed his arms. "You wanted to fight my cute kitten? My teacher told me how much you loved to take on all the smaller monsters as a tank would, but this is your moment." A yellow aura appeared around him and he began to float upwards, through the holes in the dome. Kyll moved her head up. "Get up here."

Kyll nodded as she began to float upwards as well. She looked at the mage and blinked. "Einrich?'

"You didn't know? Einrich taught me everything you know. So we can have a fair fight. He told me it's a test of strength for you."

Kyll looked at Alex. She was lost in thought. "He wanted me to do what?"

"He wanted you to pull all your stops and actually FIGHT for once. Instead of strategically miss out on all the fun you could have with a magic...." Alex paused for a minute. "A magic that wasn't your's to begin with."

"Okay... Now that's a bit far." Kyll said. She gripped her fist and her aura became a fierce cosmic fire around her body.

Alex readied himself. He smirked and gripped his fists as well. "Remember the basics of meteor?"

"Let the cosmos run through your fierce pride as a warrior." Kyll assured Alex what she said was true.

"Pride?... or Wrath?" Alex gave a smirk to Kyll that made her want to punch his lights out.

Kyll gave him a look of disdain. "Pride."

magic used:

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 25th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Kiba jumped back from the cat as it swiped at him, Kiba smiled, "I could use a new rug for the Library." he was keeping himself together with humor. The cat lunged at him Kiba simply back stepped and used Illusion Turn, moving to the side of the cat and then hitting it with Fate's Turn. Kiba knew immediately that that attack was normal, he cursed his luck a little as the cat spun at him swing a clawed paw at him, catching him across the chest, causing him to bleed. "stupid cat..." Kiba mutters as he jumps back as the cat swipes again. Kiba lunged at the cat as its attack misses, hitting it two time on the head, his hand becoming gauntlets as he strikes. the cat lets out a yowl as it was its turn the fall back. Kiba smiled and made the motions for Shadow Bind, getting half way through them when the cat lunged back in hitting him but also getting bound to is own shadow. The cat snaps at Kiba with its jaws, which are inches from his face. "stupid cat." he mutters to himself again. He raises his foot and drives it into the ground, causing Earth spikes to erupt from the ground. "Heavens Stride." the cat is struck by the spikes but does not go flying back, its own shadow keeping it place. The cat struggled as the stone kept it pressed in a very uncomfortable position as Kiba walked around to its side. He sighed to himself as he hit the cat in the back of the head, hard enough to knock it out, but not kill it. the crowd let out a small cheer as Kiba stepped back from the cat. Kiba was just happy the cat didn't pounce on him right of the start when his back was turned.

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 26th November 2014, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 25th November 2014, 8:07 pm

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_06_42164_sm
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th November 2014, 10:54 pm

"You ready?" Alex said looking at Kyll with a mischievous grin. He gripped a fist and zoomed straight at Kyll sending an upper cut straight for her chin. Kyll replied by grabbing his fist then moved inward to punch him in the gut. Instead Alex grabbed her wrist. Kyll kept her closed eyes look right at him as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry... Adromalech is gone. You won't have to worry about what happened last time."

Kyll freed her wrist from his grip then held her hand in front of her. "HEAVEN'S PALM!" Kyll shouted and sent a ball of pressure right at Alex. Alex flew back and stopped and Kyll stood there remembering what had happened that day. She grabbed her nose and looked at the mage. "What is it Kyll? You seem to be rather flustered."

"You shut up." Kyll said. Splurt! Blood dripped out of her nose. "You're a cheater..."

Alex smirked as he flew in at Kyll at max speed sending a kick straight at her stomach. He grabbed her by the wrist then lifted her up in the air and threw her down to the ground. Kyll landed on her back making a hole right beside Kiba's battle with the cat. A hand made it's way as she tossed herself up in the air again. "That's cheating, my dear."

Kyll shook her head and then glared at the mage and then looked down. "Don't take too long Kiba, I'm going to need some help against him." Kyll said. She was indecisive on what she could do.

Alex's grin grew as he crossed his hands and a black hole appeared over him. "ALTAIRIS!" The spell sucked Kyll into a black orb. He then flew down shoving her down into the ground. The spell then dispersed as she lay on her back. She looked up at Alex who was now towering over her body. "So let's get something straight. For Heavenly Body, I'm the stronger, mage. However... You've been doing this longer than me. Why are you not fighting me at full power?"

Kyll looked at Alex. "Well..." She got up and dusted herself off. "I have a lot of control of my emotions. I'm always happy." She gripped her fist again. "That's what Master Einrich hated about how this magic works with me. I can't get angry enough. I can't get proud enough. I can only remain joyful." She smiled and stood up. "Which is a strength in itself." Her aura began to shine brighter. "The cosmos is full of happiness. Here and there." She charged at Alex sending a spin kick and sent him flying straight into the fence. She flew at him and then sent a barrage of punches all over Alex's body as fast as she could. Then she jumped in the air and sent a punch straight down at Alex's head. He in turn caught her hand and whipped her straight to the ground. Then threw her up in the air.

Kyll: 72% HP 85% MP
    Alex: 80% HP 70% MP

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th November 2014, 10:42 pm

Kiba had simply knocked the cat out for the time being, when Kyll slammed into the ground next to him. Kiba blinked at her, "Don't take too long Kiba, I'm going to need some help against him." She told him.

"Oh im do..." he started to say but frowned as she turned back to Alex. "Pain in the..." He didn't finish the sentence as he decided that he would give her a hand real quick. He listened to Alex and Kyll talk for a a few then decided that she could use a little help. This was going to suck this spell was his most powerful but at the same time the most painful, "7" It was loud enough to were both Kyll and Alex would her it, although Alex would have no idea whats coming. 

Kiba's first strike was aimed at Alex back, he teleported behind him and struck with the first attack, It struck and left a glowing white make on him. His second attack was from the left, but Alex managed to dodge this on, only to get blind sided by the third. The third was from the front, clear he had not expected a direct attack, and took the hit right to the gut. The fourth hit was from above, it carried extra power behind it and sent Alex Rocketing towards the ground. Kiba was not done with him though, he teleported below him and hit him in a diagonal motion, this blow again sending him flying. He next hit was was in the path of Alex the blow did nothing extra. the last hit was stopped as Alex caught Kiba fist. "We damn that was cheap." he stated blankly, then threw Kiba at the ground, Kiba pivoted in the air and landed hard, Hard but on his feet. 

"Cheap? You make me laugh." Kiba growled, his Dark Chi form made him irritable and it showed. "But it does not matter does it?" Kiba smiled and held up his now clawed hand. Alex smiled and pulled out a bottle of something and threw it back quickly.

Kiba's Health: 39% health

Last edited by Kiba Yukiko on 30th November 2014, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th November 2014, 10:42 pm

The member 'Kiba Yukiko' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_03_42160_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_06_42164_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_06_42164_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_04_42161_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_04_42161_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_06_42164_sm Shanghaied!(Kyll & Kiba) Die_05_42162_sm
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 1st December 2014, 4:06 pm

Alex smirked as he shook of his injuries and looked at Kyll. "You seem to be a little frustrated with me, Kyll." The closed eyes mage looked up at Alex and gave a grin. She looked over at the man and shook her head. "You remember that night in Midi?" He gave a sneer to her. "How our lips met..." Kyll put a hand over her nose. The amount of blood she was losing would probably cause the normal person to fall over and faint. Kyll was starting to feel a little weak as she began to gather her bearings. "You're starting to remember it."

Kyll blushed and then gripped her fist as she flew at him at max speed. "How your demon forced himself upon me." She sent a kick straight for his clavicle and sent him falling to the ground. She flew higher up in the air above the battle dome. "I do... but that's cheating." Kyll said with a grin. Suddenly the picture came into her head as she thought about it. It aggravated her. "Let's get something clear Alex." She crossed her arms and held them over head head. A seal appeared on the ground and a dome of light covered the entire battle field. She then looked down at the mage. "You and I are not going to happen... Ever." The dome then gathered balls of light. They began to head straight for Alex at an alarming rate. However Alex was dodging each ball of energy with ease. "You're too young... and..." She then gripped both of her fists together and six seals appeared all around her. "You're a pretty boy!" They began to rotate around her counter clockwise then sent out the same sized amount of energy balls straight at Alex. Who still... was dodging them with ease. She closed in the seals to make her attack straight at Alex more pinpointed, however he was still dodging everything with ease. "Kiba! Do it!" She said looking down at him with a wink.

Spells Used:

Alex: 50%
    Kyll: 75% MP 50%

Themes:
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 4th December 2014, 3:23 am

Kyll listened to the two talk then watched as Kyll sent Alex flying to the ground. she then used a spell the Kiba had never seen before, she yelled at him for something Kida didn't need to be told more than once. Kiba ran at Alex as he dodged Kylls attack as Kiba got close he slide at him catching his feet, tripping him up. Alex fall forward as Kiba recovered his footing and spun bringing his foot down on Alex's back as hard as he could, which at the moment would be quite hard. Alex rolled over and kicked and Kiba causing him to step back to avoid the attack. Alex leaps to his feet and Drew his sword in a downward cut. Kiba Summoned his gauntlets and made a X in front of his face catching the sword in the top. Kiba lashed out with his left foot turning the blade to the side, catching Alex in the chest. Alex accepted the hit and used one of his hands to draw on of his pistols which he leveled at Kiba. Kiba didn't give him the chance to fire it, doing a tackling him to the ground and and pulling Alex's other pistol from his holster. Alex flipped Kiba and the both stood up. Kiba stuck forward with the pistol pulling the trigger, Alex brushed the attack aside and countered with a similar strike of his own. Kiba side steps it, the bullet leaves a small trail of blood as it grazed him, Punching out with his other hand. Alex takes the punch and spins around bringing his large sword down in a overhead strike. Kiba side steps the swing and uses Alex's pistol to shoots the handle of the sword. The shot is jarring and causes him to release the blade.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th December 2014, 9:04 pm

"He's going to kill him, Kyll." Alex shouted up in the air. Kyll directed her attention back down at the ground as she aimed her spell at him. Kyll was not please and she knew what he was saying. "I'll surrender if you promise me, to avenge him." Kyll waved her hand and the domes disappeared.

She landed on the ground then sent a punch to his face. She then picked the mage up by the collar. "Kill who? Who is going to kill who?"

"I can't tell you. You're going to wind up in so many twists and turns. That magic isn't your's. It never was." Alex said with a smirk. Kyll tossed him down on the ground.

She then slammed him down on his neck where the top of his spine met. A loud SNAP could be heard as she had forgotten her strength. She looked down at Alex who was in a lot of pain. Unable to move his entire body. She looked at him. "You are not going to threaten the one man that treated me like his own daughter and taught me my magic. This magic is mine. It will always be mine." Kyll's eyes glared down at Alex. She growled at him. There was a beast in her. It needed to be released, but she never let it go. Now she was letting out all of the stops now. "Now... Tell me... Who is going to kill him?"

"I can't tell you..." Alex said.

"WOAH IT LOOKS LIKE KYLL HAS PARALYZED ALEX FROM THE NECK DOWN! WILL SHE TURN AROUND AND HEAL HIM?!"

Kyll held Alex up by the collar and slammed him down in the ground again. A loud roar in the crowd could be heard.

"Kyll... I surrender. Please... Stop..." Alex begged. Kyll looked at him and gave a growl. "Just avenge him... You're going to have the tools." Finally Alex said some words to make Kyll stop. "Kyll... Find your center."

Kyll's aura dissipated. She looked at Alex. "Oh no..." She said and flipped Alex over. "Don't make me rage like that!" Kyll shouted as she put a hand on his back. A huge white circle with a butterfly appeared in the center. She sighed as a kaleidoscope of butterflies surrounded Kyll and Alex and they began to go into his back. They began to repair everything. "Just for that... You get the most painful healing to your back possible."

Alex screamed in agony and in pain as his bones reattached themselves. The next day and battle was going to be a tough one for Kyll and Kiba. "Sorry Kiba. Didn't mean to go all berserker." She said with a smile. She walked off the field with Kiba and stretched as they left Alex in the background clueless as to what had happened.

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:54 am