Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/ SS MEMBERS ONLY]

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] Empty What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/ SS MEMBERS ONLY]

Post by Naziel 28th October 2014, 4:03 pm

Naziel entered the dark forest his cloak covering his body with the hood hung over his face casting a deep and dark shadow where his face should show. He walked slowly, feeling the crunch of the browned and dead leaves beneath his boots, he had lost everything! He had tried so hard to be righteous, to be a true and honest person who would be an asset and loyal member of Fairy Tail. How did it come to this? He knew only too well and he despised himself, had he not killed that infernal Demon he would still be a Water Dragon Slayer, someone who could fight for justice but now he was infused with all things dark as his beloved magic had be turned into something much more dark. An Ice Demon Slayer.

He clenched his fists, his teeth grinding against one another with such force they may have broken at any second! The air around him began to plummet as he watched what small creatures around him flee; "Run... All of you... I'm nothing you want to be around... A monster." His voice shook as a single tear ran down his face. The pain in his heart was like a meat grinder crying in agony and laughter at the same time! He looked at the Rabbits and Squirrels with a wishful look, he knew that they could sit next to him if he was not this... Thing.

The Demon Slayer trudged onwards through the woods until he came to a clearing and something lurked in the darkness that surrounded him, a pack of three Vulcans skulked forth from the shadows chanting and laughing among themselves; "Get out of my way..." His voice was quiet as one of the Vulcans lifted its hand and prodded a finger into Naziel's chest making him take a step backwards. Naziel lifted his hand and placed his own finger upon the Vulcan's and watched as Ice exploded upon the creatures hand. The stupid creature cried out as it jumped around watching as the ice shattered and with it, the poor creatures hand. Naziel had given up trying to preserve the things he loved, he had to keep them locked in his heart for he would never see them again.

The trio screamed in terror as the hand broke apart sending them in a blood frenzy each jumping into the air fangs and fists bared; "Why... Why WON'T YOU RUN AWAY YOU PATHETIC BEASTS?!" Naziel screamed at the top of his lungs as he forged a magic circle in the palm of his hand; "Ice Demon... Talons" The sound of him saying those words made him feel disgusted but yet his hands crstalised in Ice like horrific tools of death as he threw one slicing swipe he saw blood splatter into the air as the first Vulcan's head rolled from it's shoulders to the ground. The second, already in flight tried to pommel the Mage from above but was met with an upwards slice across its chest as it too sprayed the trees before crashing to the floor in a crumpled heap. The final Vulcan, the initial one that had tried to push Naziel now with terror in its eyes turned and tried to flee...

The Ice Demon Slayer looked on as it tried to run; "I'm... Sorry." He whispered as a single tear rolled down his cheek before a second Magic circle formed in front of his face; "Ice Demon Spray." He took a small shallow breath before firing a sheet of icicles like thousands of tiny blades that latched upon the Vulcan but also the trees, plants, animals, anything that stood in his path was engulfed in the horrific Ice. The whole area around him was covered in Ice, the use of his magic had frozen a solid 50 feet area around him, including the trees and everything that stood in his wake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] Empty Re: What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/ SS MEMBERS ONLY]

Post by Cecile 29th October 2014, 4:54 am

The immediate area was like an ice queen's dream, the trees, the grass, even the animals that were caught up in Naziel's attack were all turned to ice. Glistening in the vague sunlight that penetrated the natural rooftop of the trees. And together with the silence that had overcome the woodlands, it almost felt like a winters serenity.

Yet that silence was suddenly being broken apart, coming from out the shadows between the trees a rather strange sound was to be heard. Something that you wouldn't expect to hear in such a remote area of Fiore. It was hands being clapped together the applauding sound of a single person.
    'My, my, that was quite a performance' said a proud and conceited voice coming from the same direction.

Following the voice, was a man that stepped out of the safety of the shadows and into the light of day. With an appearance that matched his voice, a velvet red suit that almost yelled nothing but smugness, expensive leather shoes that somehow kept his clean state, even though they were in the middle of the forest. And a face with a broad smirk on it, a conceited smile with blue clear eyes. And to top it off, the man's hair was raven black and was combed backwards.

'In fact, what you've done is rather impressive, not many do posses such a raw skill such as you' he continued.'However it makes me wonder, why is such a man like you, with such magnificent power, wandering all the way out here. I mean you're a young man, in the prime of your life, you should be out in the cities and enjoying yourself. But instead you are here, walking in solitude at the most remote place on earth.'

Without fear Harrigan stepped onto the ice and walked straight towards the unfamiliar mage, unhinged and unbothered by the slippery exterior it usually provided.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] Empty Re: What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/ SS MEMBERS ONLY]

Post by Janneline Ariel 29th October 2014, 10:31 am

Janneline Ariel was calmly sitting on a tree branch and reading a book, her eyes and mind focused solely on the small letters printed on the paper. She never really read because she found the sensation of being transported somewhere by a book fascinating, or because the story fascinated her immensely; no. She read them because pretty often, she found the stories related in books simple, ridiculous, and mundane. Reading about the suffering of young princess who could not find a husband, or about ridiculous teenagers suffering because their idiotic, but muscular arse boyfriend left them... All those stories she found rather entertaining and funny; for she, who had never loved, never lost a love, and never felt many of the things these teenagers and nobilty she read about suffered because, she found this suffering ridiculous.

Suddenly, she lifted her eyes from her book, only to find herself surrounded by nothing else but ice. Lifting an eyebrow, Janna closed the book and left it on the tree branch, it falling on the ground with a small thud merely two seconds after she left it, although it didn't matter now; all her attention was placed on the icy heaven around her. How... Interesting... Janna thought, moving her fingers over the surface of the tree branch, now completely covered in ice. I should check where did this entire mass of ice come out from. As far as my memory goes, this... hm... frozen heaven? can only be created by an Ice Mage.

As Janna arrived to the place where she suspected the ice mage was at, a funny smile appeared on her lips. She leaned against a tree, fully visible as she watched her Guildmaster, Harrigan Crawford, approach the man who appeared to have released the freeze spell. Not daring to let a sound escape her mouth, Janna contemplated her guilmaster as he talked with the ice mage. She was fully conscient that, interrupting her guildmaster while he was talking was something quite perillous. And besides; it was a great demonstration of disrespect.

I have to say that I'm impressed; I can sense something rather peculiaremanating from you. The black haired mage said, as she played with a lock of her own hair, letting it escape between her fingers as she approached the mage, a spark of curiosity in her eyes. A Slayer, perhaps? I have rarely seen something similar to you. She said, as her dark eyes were fixated upon him. A golden ring could be clearly seen surrounding her irises, as she was using one of the gifts she had recieved from the Olympians. She had sharper senses than the rest, she could feel and see things better. And thanks to this it was that she could determine that something peculiar hid inside this man.

Something that she found rather interesting and was willing to know more about.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 29th October 2014, 4:53 pm

Naziel panted as his cloak detached from the freezing of the ice, falling to the floor and shattering upon the icy ground. He looked up at the man who appeared interested and almost congratulating Naziel for killing stupid but innocent animals. His eyes narrowed; "You seem impressed by this... Destruction. They didn't listen, I can't control what I am now... So I would urge you to keep your distance, as I'm nothing of what I once was... Just who are you?" The words carried a sense of intrigue and caution in his voice as he held his stance.

He looked over his shoulder now too see another individual but this one was female, with golden Irises and devilish black hair he figured they were either bandits or something much more sinister. He held eye contact with the female for a moment examining her before looking back at the older male. He was finely dressed, nothing was out of place which meant he cared deeply for his appearance and certainly in front of others, as well as his aura. It was black as night, just the look in his eyes was terrifying. Pure malice and hatred, but it was not erratic like some raging lunatic, it was controlled, concentrated. He knew what he wanted and how to get it. He was not a man with whom to fuck.

He took a deep breath as his eyes darted between the pair; "As for my magic... I dont think that's any concern of yours. You can call me Naziel." He hated having his name in the same sentence as Demon, hence why he would never utter it but it couldn't be ignored, the sooner he accepted the fact maybe he could find a use for this nightmare that had descended upon him. He stood valiantly in front of the pair but could feel that his heart did not have any fight left in it, his whole soul cried in agony as he looked at the mark that now stained his arm after gaining the powers and lifted his sleeve to show it; "This should be proof enough of what I am, you figure out the rest." He spoke as his legs gave way, falling to his knees.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 30th October 2014, 12:01 pm

'Really now?' replied Harrigan rather nonchalantly 'Do you really think that what you have become made you like this?' Even though his voice seemed unbothered, he was clearly taunting Naziel. Who by the harsh realization of his new reality, had fallen down on his knees. Which showed that he was defeated by his own internal struggle for morality.
    'No, change isn't what made you in what you are today, it has only allowed for you to be what you always were. You know what I'm talking about aren't you? That gnawing feeling eating you up from the inside? That urge to shout against every other person who appear to live on a normal life, while you struggle with your own dark desires. No Naziel, you haven't become a monster! You always were one!

Harrigan paused for a few seconds, realizing that his voice had turned into a stern lecturing tone. Instead of the usual calm proudness that it mostly portraits.
    'You think you're lost? he continued after outing a rather slow sigh 'No, I say you are on the path to your true self. Mundane society may not be the place for you anymore, but my home can be. There you can hone up to who you truly are and release yourself of the shackles that bind you.'

Glancing to his left during his talk, Harrigan threw a quick look towards Janneline, whom he knew would instantly know what he meant with that gaze. A silent order to move in the same way as he did, to create a suggestive web of what he could become. Only instead of using a calm and authoritative tone he expected to use her actual gender for it. After all, the direct company of a feminine beauty as herself could have an actual soothing effect on someone who was lost.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Janneline Ariel 1st November 2014, 5:19 am

This was rather entertaining. Watching a man, apparently a Slayer, fall to his knees, appearing so broken, struggling to keep in what he considered the "right way". Legal Mages were rather fun to watch and interact with, when they were facing a struggle as this one. They cried, they tried to mantain themselves in the "right path", but anyways they ended up becoming monsters, just as many of the dark mages. Inside everyone hid a monster. Inside the dark mages, inside the legal mages, inside the normal people. Everyone had a monster hid deep inside of him, but not many were the ones who released this monster and let it roam freely. With a quick glance towards her guildmaster, she was able to catch him looking at her, with a gaze, the meaning of which Janna needed a mere second to understand. Harrigan was givign her orders to follow him, to move in the same way he did. To tell Naziel of how great he could become. Janna smiled slightly at her guildmaster, although it was no real, soft smile; it was a dark smile, a smile that meant nothing good could be expected from her. She turned back to Naziel, who was still whining over what of a monster he had become. Silently, she began approaching the guy slowly, her now normal blue eyes staring at him, a soft smile placed on her lips. The people who stared long enough into the smile would understand that she was faking it, but if one didn't stare for long, it appeared quite real.

Your mark... It isn't familiar to me, Naziel. She said, while sitting next to him, crossing her legs and putting her hands in her lap. This made her appear more innocent than a baby kitten. But what you did... It is amazing. Certainly amazing. With this magic, you could become one of the mightiest people in Fiore. You could become the most powerful. Men and Women would praise you. They'd see you as the strongest of all. You'd have all the women in your feet, especially that one girl that you've always wanted. Janna grinned. It was impossible for this guy not to have a love interest somewhere. There should be a girl somewhere around Fiore that had captured his heart. My home... Our home can offer you power. Unimaginable power. Freedom. We can offer you freedom to do whatever you will to do, as long as you are loyal to us. We can give you everything you have always desired. We could give you whoever you want. Just think of it. With us, you can achieve unimaginable power, control, a certain freedom... Janna stopped, waiting to see his reaction. She placed her small hand on his shoulder, the smile still on her face, and turned her eyes towards Harrigan for a second, seeking a single, small proof, a sign, that she was doing alright so far.

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

What Have I Become? [NDE, CLOSED/  SS MEMBERS ONLY] 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 1st November 2014, 3:41 pm

Naziel sat for a moment his head bowed as a tear rolled down his face, everything that they had said was true! He, a former mage of Fairy Tail had become a rogue, a delinquent, a vagabond to society. A danger. He heard the girl moving towards him speaking of such great things that he could achieve and of course they all sounded wonderful, they truly did... He sat there fists clenched and his teeth grinding with anger, why had he become this? All he wanted was to fix the pain in the world, to become the strongest slayer that ever lived but now he had succomed to this pitiful existance... It was something that infuriated him, beyond anything he hated being useless! He would not meld into the darkness and become some dead tale told to children he would surpass everything and everyone to make his former guild and master proud, regardless of who it took to get there!

He felt a hand rest on his shoulder as the girl finished her speech he glanced over his shoulder with cold dark eyes; "I told you... You should stay away from me." A Grin wiped across his face as the girl's hand flashed into ice from the connection to his body. He stood up ignoring her for the time being; "You don't get what i'm going through one god damn bit... I left everything because of this power, I left the guild I loved, my friends, my FAMILY to protect them from this power! So like shit am I going to let some Dark haired bitch try be used as a tool to make me into some bandit or whatever the hell you guys are! All I want is to be stronger, to control this power, to be the strongest Slayer that lives! If you give me that and the power to protect the ones I love then I will follow you. But don't use some girl sitting in a fucking tree to do it. Got it." Naziel had unleashed a side to him that he never thought he would encounter, a side that didn't care about the risk but to purely follow his true instinct, he was a slayer from a young age, the who's and how's were small details but he was still going to become the strongest slayer that ever lived so this guy could help him or leave.

His voice was like an arctic breeze and the air around him dropped so suddenly it would make even make a fire dragon shiver, the air fell to sub zero as he stared at the well dressed man in front of him then back to the girl; "That guy is your master or whatever... Go to him." His voice had a little sympathy but not much, he felt some guilt for freezing the girls hand but it would thaw out in time and he did pre-warn them not to get close. He stood awaiting this masters verdict.

With everything he had he forced his magic out making the ice explode across the trees and ground killing all in its path and descimating the landscape into a beautful, silent scultupre of white. "I am Naziel Stormbringer and I am the Ice Demon Slayer... And..." His eyes shot to the well dressed man meeting his gaze; "I am a former Mage of Fairy Tail... And you know just how much of a handful we can be..." He gave a grin before releasing a terrifying bellow and slamming his fist into the ice making it all shatter.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Cecile 4th November 2014, 2:00 pm

The few moments of glacier serenity came to a crashing halt when Naziel punched his fist right into the mirroring layer of ice beneath him. Which created a chain reaction of the ice breaking apart all around him. Everything that was turned into the white sculpture version of itself shattered to tiny pieces. From the tiny animals hiding in the tall trees, to the tapestry of leaves that had covered the ground.

However somehow the ice that Naziel had casted upon his surroundings didn't seem to have touched Harrigan, no instead it had move passed him, creating several stalagmites around the Savage Skull guild master. With his own magical pressure Harrigan had directed the flow of the ice away from him, forcing it form next to him instead of on himself.
    So when everything shattered to bits, Harrigan was still standing there. His lips still curled up into a conceited smile, while it all broke apart around him.

However when silence of the broken forest returned after the cold calamity that had ravaged it, revealed the damage of Naziel's magic. The nature that had surrounded them first had vanished, leaving nothing then a open spot in the middle of the forest. A gaping whole in a green sea, with a floor made out of shards of ice.
    But so did Harrigan's smile, the smugness that always seemed to hang on his face had vanished just like their woodland surroundings. And instead was a face, dead serious, with blue eyes as cold as the ice that Naziel had created.

Then he stepped forwards, the sole of his shoe cracking the ice on the ground. Creating a crunching sounds, that could be just as loud as the thunder during a peaceful night. And with every step his magical power raised, until it reach a point so high that everyone who stood in his near vicinity would drop down on their hands and knees. The sheer pressure of it would start crack all the remaining ice around them. Making it a deafening sound, while Harrigan's voice spoke loud and clear through it.

'Don't speak lightly of power boy! You say you want it? To protect those you hold dear? Even though you are nothing more then a monster hiding behind the mortal coils that is called flesh! Can you do that? even if it means performing the unspeakable! Kill! Murder! Take Lives! Well then, if that's the case I can help you to hone your skill, I can provide the power you seek! But only if you are willingly, willingly enough to let me subjugate you, willingly enough to follow me through the depths of hell, willingly enough to hurt those you love in order to protect them!? Then if you are! STAND UP BOY! SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SERVE!
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Naziel 20th November 2014, 7:01 am

Naz looked at the dark specter in front of him as he narrowed his eyes; "I'm no ones puppet pal, I will do what I have to for the ones I want to protect. So you say you can help me control this power then fine i'll join you, but if you force me to choose between you and my friends then we're gonna come to a problem." Naz took a few steps towards Harrigan standing slightly shorter than him he looked into his eyes and what he saw was of no surpise. Pure malice, there was nothing there, no soul, no compassion only lust, power and a whole lot of anger issues!

The Dragon Slayer turned to look back at the girl who had seemed to have gone mute in the proceedings and with not a second glance walked past Harrigan to look to where he came and there in the distance stood an almighty castle; " So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your place is the creepy looking castle?" He mused before looking ahead and producing a magic circle before firing a relentless spray of hail and ice which formed a solid white path in front of them; "I'm sure you like a red carpet but an Ice one will have to do I suppose... My lord." He gave a little bow and waved Harrigan forward like a waiter to a master.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:05 pm