Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa)

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1100

Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa)

Post by Mary Mahoney 10th November 2014, 12:35 am

(Brief Mary smack down by boss. We can't hurt him until post requirement is met.)

Silence, that was the sound now. The screams of the enemy were silenced now, but still no sign of the hostages. Mary was without weapon, except for it... Mary had not used Conquest because she did not trust it, but it was right on so many things. It was a weapon however, so doesn't that mean that what mattered was the person that used the Kusarigama. Mary hesitantly reached into her inner pocket and pulled the small scythes connected by a chain. It was a weapon of darkness, of the Horseman of the Apocalypse known as Conquest. By all accounts it should be an evil weapon, but wasn't it the person using it the one that committed the crime? It was a tool and nothing else. When it was in her hands though it felt right. Like she was more than just a simple nun, but a powerful individual. Mary sighed as she felt the power flowed through her, but then turned into a very wide smile. She was enjoying this too much, but it was interrupted when a fist appeared out of nowhere and punched her through a wall.

Mary was dazed for briefest of seconds, before getting a kick in the stomach. Mary coughed out some spit and choked for a bit on the ground. Wind knocked out of her when she looked up, it was Tarik. The man was 7 feet tall with well toned muscles and scars on his face. This was the leader of the batch and he already had the jump on Mary.

Last edited by Mary Mahoney on 10th November 2014, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 2h6tu1v
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 10th November 2014, 2:04 am

Towa Stepped out of into the "Street", if you could call it that. A few other people around gave her looks and hurried off. She smiled again and set off down the street, many of the people around stared and pointed at her. Towa didn't mind she really was out of place, from what she could tell everyone here was some kind of animistic Spirit. She didn't mind the crowed split in front of her like she was a queen. She stopped and looked around, a small child was staring at her despite her mothers pulling. Towa walks over to the child. "tell me little one how do i get back to the mortal realm?"

The little girl laughs. "you use you key silly!" She giggled as Towa ruffled her hair.

"Thank you sweet heart." she smiled and pulled out her key. SHe pulled out the key, and kind of stared at it. She really didn't know what she was suppose to do. "Um, I'm not sure what to do."

"Ok!" the little girl chimed. "I'll show you." the girl pulls a key out and make a motion then twists the key, "the portal won't work for me though I'm not old enough." She jumps up a little. "But a Feral Spirit should be able to."

"Feral spirit?" Towa shrugs it off and turns around, she follows the motion and turns the key. As she does a glowing black portal thing opens, She looks at the little girl and waves, before she can leave Fenris calls to her.

"Hey!" Towa turns to face Fenris. "Here." She throws a amber fragment, "If you need another key use that to cut your finger. it can also be used to bind a mage to you. Ferals are like that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 10th November 2014, 2:29 am

"You are too young for my tastes. Such a waste though, you would have been a cute one. Men cover me while I get Townsend and his wife on the boat. Someone finish her off. The man then turned away and teleported out as 4 more men charged in the room. Mary was dazed, confused, but not defeated quite yet. She stood up to get an 2 earth spikes through her left shoulder. Mary screamed in pain, both physical and psychological. She watched as her black blood oozed from her wounds in small streams. A reminder of her inhumanity again, but what did it matter anymore. Mary forcefully pulled herself free from the wall and swung the Kusarigama from one end. The scythe landed on the man's shoulder and was immediately dragged to Mary in time to take 2 earth spikes in the back from the other partners.

Mary released the blade from the downed soldier and continued to the weapon one handed. Sinking the blade into another shoulder of another criminal, she smiled as blood splattered her face and clothes. She then kicked the body she in time to deflect another earth spike with the blade. She was not done with the man on the ground though as Mary stomped on the mans wound before he could get up. She was enjoying this, the rush of combat before the final victory. Every cut and every downed person bringing her closer to victory. Every defeated enemy bringing her closer to...

Conquest.

Last edited by Mary Mahoney on 10th November 2014, 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2014, 2:29 am

The member 'Mary Mahoney' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 NormalMonster Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 11th November 2014, 4:33 am

"Feral?" Towa asks. "What do you mean by that?"

Fenris sighs. "Your a celestial spirit who does not have to bind with a mage. You can choose to bind with one, but the Difference is you will share each other."

"Share?" Towa looks at Fenris questioningly. "what do you mean by that?"

"I mean you will share you essence with the mage you choose." Fenris looks around at the crowed. "Meaning That you and your bound mage are bound for life."

"For life? As in." Towa cocks her head

"As in you should choose someone you love." She smiles. "Because of this your going to be much more volatile. Your darkness, the stuff you hide, you wants and wishes that you Deny is closer to the surface because of this. But because of it your closer to your true self."

Towa thinks to herself, she had been thinking of darker thoughts than usual. One thing that disturb her was something that popped into her mind. *I'm the Warmaiden.* She taken aback by it. *Warmaiden?* She wondered what it meant. She felt that the name had great importance once upon a time.

Fenris look panicked suddenly. "you need to go your companion is being influenced by something and that something is very dangerous." Towa does not need to be told more that one she turn around and step through the portal. "Good luck." she hears fenris call out.

Towa stepped out of her portal into some kind of mansion, she didn't quite know where she was. Towa looks around to see Mary finishing off a couple of enemy's. She turns and walks over, Forgetting she does not quite look like herself .

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 11th November 2014, 4:14 pm

Mary continued her attack, without relenting for a second. She needed them to be defeated and as quickly as possible. She needed to win and secure the objective for Minstrel, Fiore and herself. She needed to win, she needed to conquer, she could not fail. Mary ducked under another stone spike before throwing the kusarigama's chain to wrap around the man's leg and pulled him off his feet before kicking the next man in the crotch. Mary proceeded to stab the man in the shoulder, before grabbing his face and slammed it into a wall to give a major concussion. The last man tried to free himself by the leg, but Mary stepped on the man hard and pulled on the chain until she could hear a loud pop that was a sign of dislocation. She then released the chain before checking her wound on the shoulder for a couple of seconds.

The pain hurt so bad and the black blood was streaming. She needed to staunch it, but there was only one thing left... She pulled a jacket sleeve and ripped it out so that she could make a tourniquet. Her jacket ruined by blood and the missing sleeve. She then continued to run down the hall in pain, the injury was beggining to affect her mind. Blood loss was getting bad, but Mary pressed on as her arm was still bleeding the blood. Still the blade tried to influence Mary as she ran.

Wish Towa were here...

What is between you and Miss personality split. She obviously has a crush on you and yet you never complain. Only get embarrassed.

Oh Maker what are you, my mother?

Who know what thoughts go on in that dirty mind of yours. Some of those imaginations of yours are quite blasphemous...

Shut up...

You knew all this time and was one of the perks. Don't be shy, love is a form of conquering. Only need to-

"WHAT CONQUEST?! ARE YOU TELLING ME TO TIE TOWA INTO A BED POST WITH YOUR CHAINS AND USE YOUR BLADE TO CUT HER DRESS OFF AS I PASSIONATELY KISS ON thE BED?!?! DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW AL-"

It was then that she noticed a portal with a Celestial spirit emerging. Mary had no time to deal with said spirit so she gave an ultimatum, "Spirit step to the side and I will not hurt you. But if you get in my way then our blades will cross and I will defeat you."

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 11th November 2014, 8:40 pm

The first thing Towa heard when she exited the portal was Mary yelling at herself. "WHAT CONQUEST?! ARE YOU TELLING ME TO TIE TOWA INTO A BED POST WITH YOUR CHAINS AND USE YOUR BLADE TO CUT HER DRESS OFF AS I PASSIONATELY KISS ON thE BED?!?! DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW AL-" this caused her to smile.

She walks up to Mary as she is threatening her. "Oh my dear Mary i do hope you meant those words, if not i will be very disappointed." she runs her finger under Mary chin. "But the Chains aren't necessary all you have to do is ask and I'm yours." she wraps her arms around Mary and draws her into a deep kiss, Towa's hands dropping to Mary's butt, which she give a squeeze. *What the hell Towa!* she thinks to herself. *What are you doing!* She ends the kiss, "Well come along Mary we have work to do." Towa had grasped the situation, as well as Marys butt, and understood that now was not the time to be doing these kind of things. "But you will be acting on your words later love." Towa give a Playful wink and turn to face any enemy that would approach. Which turn out to be two summoners, one of which summons a Celestial spirit, one she recognizes. It was the Spirit that had been with Fenris. "Oh hello again." the Spirit blinks. "Can i convince you to leave?" he looks at Mary then Towa, he nods and turns to his owner and apologizes. the man looks positively flabbergasted as his spirit unsummons itself. Towa smiles and runs up to the man, driving her claws into his stomach. the other mage's cursed as he watched his companions summon leave. He turn to try to run, leaving his ally to fend for himself. "Pity but typical." she says to the mage she is clawing.

Last edited by Tōwa Lamira on 11th November 2014, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2014, 8:40 pm

The member 'Tōwa Lamira' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maker I hate this country! (Mary and Towa) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 12th November 2014, 1:01 am

Mary was about to plant Conquest into the face of the Celestial Spirit when it spoke with the voice of Towa Lamira. Wait what happened in Purgatory while she was gone? Mary was perplexed at what she just saw and squeaked at her butt being squeezed by Towa. Towa was never this flirtatious, even with her frisky personality and lack of personal space. Mary sighed as she had to compose herself and stop her heart from beating so fast. Mary lost precious time and knew that normally they wouldn't make it anymore. She failed country and the Maker because she couldn't keep her hidden emotions in check. Even this summoner would not have stopped her like this did. Mary was a colossal failure...

You have one final option. Use it and claim victory.

No! It is a monster! It makes me into a demon that desires nothing but blood, violence and death. It would put Towa and the person we are supposed to save in danger!

Is that what you tell yourself? You defeat yourself with thoughts like that. You are a Dark Celestial Queen, a creature of shadows. You choose to be the monster! You choose to take that form! You let others control your life!

But-

YOU ARE NOT HUMAN! What about the Celestial Spirits that depend on your leadership? They need a strong leader as both they fight the Demon King! Not someone weak! Conquer yourself! What is it you want to be? Then become that person! DO NOT FAIL!

Mary trembled quietly as Towa was finishing with the sumoner and grabbed her key. Trembling silently, she brought the key to her heart and turned the key. What did she want to be? It was something that was always read to her by the sisters in the convent as a child. As she closed her eyes she relaxed and let the darkness to spread. She felt liberated, free even before opening her eyes. 2 wings made of shadows emitted from herself as small wisps of shadow waft in the air. Upon finishing there was... bravery behind her true self. No more doubt anymore, so she gently pressed Towa against the wall. She gave a mischievous smile and a wink, before pressing her lips to Towas again. She then released her as she playfully skipped a bit down the hall.

"Oh really? Well then consider it a reward if you are a good little girl and help me save the poor rich Minstrel snob from idiots. I get cold at night after all.~"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 14th November 2014, 7:30 pm

Towa pulled herself from the wall after Mary kissed her, she licked her lips enjoying Mary's flavor. Her words left her some incentive to get herself moving, the faster they finished the sooner they could have some fun. Towa smiled as she walked down the hall, the heels of the boots clacking as she walked. "Oh come out come out little mage." she had decided to hunt down the mage whom ran, it was not hard as he ran into a room.

"Don't come in! I'll Kill them if you do." he screams, Towa hears someone cry out.

Naomi and Sariel catch up with Towa to focused on the job at hand to say anything about her appearance. Towa motions For them to stack up on the door she then moves to the wall farthest from the door, she taps gently on it looking for the Gap in the support. she finds one but the man notices the tapping.

"What are you doing?!?" he yells. Towa shrugs and motions for them to breach. Towa Punches through the wall hoping to grab his attention, it worked he spins as Sariel and Naomi breach the door. He barley gets to do anything as they jump on him, pulling his weapon away from the woman throat. Towa withdraws her arm from the hole and walks into the room. she smiles at the man then punches him.

"your a coward." She spits on him as he falls to the ground holding his face. "If i have to come back to this horrid country again because of you, ill throw you in the deepest darkest pit i can find." she motions for Sariel and Naomi to drag him away. she looks at her hand. how long would she be like this, in this dark form, not that she minded it really but still.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:31 am