Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Black Lagooning

Job: Black Lagooning Empty Job: Black Lagooning

Post by Guest 21st October 2014, 4:26 pm

The Story.

I.
    "Where the hell is that man," asked a voice. "He was supposed to be here a couple minutes ago..."
    "I don't know, boss," replied a darker voice. The music had muffled out their conversation. At that moment, the Tartarus Mage entered the bar. He was wearing a pair of jeans and dress shirt, accompanied by work boots.
    "Are you the chick who I was sent to work for?" Said Nikolai.
    "I don't know. He told me that some tall guy was supposed to pick me up," the courier replied sarcastically. She then rolled her eyes.
    "Oh yeah. You're the-" Nikolai paused and remembered that he wasn't supposed to call her short. Goddamn it! She's five feet tall for God's sake! A five footer compared to a six footer. He'll be damned.

"The what?" replied the Courier.
    "The client," said Nikolai. "Let's get the hell out of here." The woman and guards followed Nikolai outside, where they saw a black Dodge Charger. "Get in."
    "I'll tell you where the place is, so don't go too fast," replied the Courier. The four got into the car quickly. Nikolai engaged the transmission in drive and pressed his foot down on the accelerator pedal, slowly moving the high-speed sedan. "Take a right on this street...."
    Nikolai stopped the car and turned when the light formed a green hue. "What the hell are these guys here for if you need me to drive you?" The guards gave no answer. "Are they mute or something?"
    "I really don't know."
    "Something is really shady about this," said Nikolai.

"Take a left at this pier, and we're there," said the Courier. Nikolai was at least three meters away.
    "What's this deal about anyway?"
    "Didn't you read the entire letter? This guy's shipped some Lacrima explosives and my job is to get them," replied the Courier. Nikolai found a set of shipping containers and decided to park the Charger there. He'd come back for it later. The four got out of the car and walked over to a container, which was open and filled with bags. There was one person, who played with a phone in the meantime.
    "Hey," said the Courier, whose name was revealed to be Alixia.
    "We came..." replied Nikolai. The other two remained silent.
    "The other one decided to get some food, so I'm just here." It was then that the two guards who accompanied Nikolai and Alixia revealed their true selves.

"You're under arrest for illegal possession of explosives," said Rex.
    "And you're under arrest for attempting to distribute said explosives, and you for harboring a criminal."
    "You have got to be kidding me," said Alixia.
    "Goddamn it!" replied Nikolai. "They're damned Rune Knights! They must've caught notice of this plan and decided to go undercover." Nikolai quickly summoned his Right Fist of the Titan Fullbring. He fired off an SEB at one, who took out a sword imbued by fire. The ball of energy hit the man point-blank in the chest, and he fell with a thud. He tried to get up, but Alixia Curb Stomped him, knocking him out cold. Now there was the matter of the one with the earth imbued sword. The man decided to go after Nikolai with a pile of dirt. The dirt entered the contours of the gauntlet, and disabled the lightning held within it. He then tried to slice into Nikolai's shoulder, but got as far as his left wrist, because he held it to block. Alixia tried to take down the man, but was unsuccessful as the one with the fire sword tackled her. Nikolai bled, but laughed. "Is this all you got?"

"I have to admit, that actually kind of hurt." said Nikolai. Alixia got up and used her healing magic to create an orange field which slowly patched up the wound. As she was doing this, the one with the earth sword aimed an attack meant to run the sword through Nikolai's chest. Good thing he has the Gingerbread Man Lineage! Nikolai bent down, as to pick up an object to make a swift miss. "I let you hit me next time, but that won't happen again." Nikolai turned and punched the man in the stomach to prostrate him. Then he landed a swift blow to the back of the head. Apparently, punching a person in the back of the head can cause severe brain damage and even death. Is that even true? Well, anyways, the man went down. Good thing they were taking turns, huh? The one with the fire sword charged Nikolai and used his fire to try to short out Nikolai's Right Arm completely. Luckily for him, he sidestepped(while carrying Alixia, he turned to pick her up before this happened) and dodged the attack. He used Dragon Claw to make a rune in the man's chest, which would begin to burn.

The man began to scream as the rune steadily worked its burning power. Nikolai tried to go in for the kill, but the man succeeded in running his sword through Nikolai's shoulder.
    "Goddamn it," said Nikolai as blood began to surround the wound and stain his clothing. He tried to pick his left arm up, but was unsuccessful. I may be wrong, but what might've happened was that when the man ran his sword through the Tartarus Mage's shoulder, he may have cut some tendons and caused severe nerve damage in the process. His arm was practically useless now. Good thing this wasn't the arm with Titan's Fist. He ran Titan's fist against the man's face and fired off another SEB at his head, obliterating it completely. Nikolai himself was disgusted at the display, and so was Alixia. The body fell prostrate as she tended to the Mage's injuries.
    "Who knew you had it in you," she said.
    "I'm a Tartarus Mage, aren't I?" The client standing in the warehouse soiled his pants.
    "H-h-here. Take these..." Nikolai and Alixia took the explosives, but not after loading them in the Charger.
    "I'll drive," said Alixia.
    "Well, I'll be damned."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:41 am