Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Siren and the Jester.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Siren Powers.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Siren and the Jester. Empty The Siren and the Jester.

Post by Lilith the Siren 19th October 2014, 6:51 am

It had been a couple of days since Lilith had spoken to the person called Alexander and she hadn't expected him to get stuck on her mind like he had, though it was a good change of things as it allowed her to focus on something else other than bringing vengeance upon her parents for abandoning her.

It was sunny outside in Magnolia and unlike a couple of days ago, there was no wind blowing. Lilith was sitting on a bench under a tree with her left leg folded over her right as she looked around on the various people walking around. Did she expect him to show up? Maybe, it would certainly be nice as it would allow her to... mend things, explain why she had lied and all that, as long as he hadn't gone and joined the wannabe dark guild, Eclipse Soul.

In her right hand there was a regular coffee shop cup with some coffee in it which she sipped occasionally while she looked around. Thinking back at the whole situation, she wondered if she hadn't been too subtle, then again, that Eclipse Soul guy gave her the creeps and she didn't really want to spend too much time close to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Siren and the Jester. OzcScyj
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Self taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: True Biomancy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Siren and the Jester. Empty Re: The Siren and the Jester.

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 11:52 pm

Alexander awoke to a strange sound, it was odd yet familiar. as he stirred from his nap he wobbled slightly almost falling, catching his balance just in time he peered down and noticed a familiar face. "Of all the people in fiore it must be fate that led my siren to me" alex thought to himself as an idea came to mind. he turn his back to her as he sat on the branch hanging just above her and changed his face to look like that of a teenager.

Alex than fell backwards hanging by his legs, his face came near inches from hers freezing her with surprise. "we meet again my siren! did you miss me?" alex asked his voice sounding nothing like it ever would.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Siren and the Jester. 0007811
    Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 20th October 2014, 12:02 am

Lilith sipped her coffee cup slowly as she looked at the different people walking on the streets of Magnolia, it was interesting to watch people walk around sometimes. She sighed and looked up towards the sky just as Alexander dropped down in front of her face. She twitched and froze for a second.

"Miss you?" she asked and raised a brow and looked at him. "Who are you?" She added and tilted her head as she looked at him, he did sound a bit like Alexander but from what she could remember, they looked nothing alike.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 20th October 2014, 12:36 am

Alexander frowned laughing hysterically on the inside, he dropped from the tree branch catching his fall.
    alex stood on his hands upside down and looked at her side ways "are you sure?" he asked alex pivoted and stood right side up.
    alex loved playing tricks on people after all they were nothing but actors for his entertainment whether they wanted to be or not.

"im hurt after we shared such a great time getting to know each other, talking of sarah how is she by the way? he said with a energetic friendly tone. had anybody been listening they would be convinced by his tone of voice alone that alex could't be anything less then family with this girl. he took a seat next to her on the bench eagerly awaiting her answer.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 20th October 2014, 12:43 am

Lilith kept her brow raised as she looked at him, did she know this man? Probably not, she blinked as he asked if she was sure that she didn't miss him. "I'm quite sure that I don't know you." she replied as he dropped down, he was quite agile though, she noted and looked at him.

However as he asked about Sarah she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Very funny, Alexander." She said as he sat down next to her, she raised her cup again and sipped from it, swallowing the warm coffee. "About that." She started and looked at some people as they walked past. "There's something I'd like to make clear which is why I told you to come here."

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 20th October 2014, 1:02 am

"awe you're no fun." alex surrendered "BOO!" he exclaimed coming mere inches from her face as his instantly shifted back to the form she new,not only startling her but casing her mind great anguish at the sight of something so unnatural.

Alexander sat back staring at her as she recovered from the slight head ache, "yes, i figured that much and would like to hear what you have to say, but also i must let you know something of the up most importance. i have already decided to join eclipse soul but just because i have doesn't mean we can not still meet from time to time as i do enjoy the excitement you bring out of me. " alex said he new his words were a gamble. After all she was entertaining and one of the first to lie in an attempt to gain his trust, rather then just stab him in the back with only half truths.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 20th October 2014, 2:27 am

Lilith looked at him rather calmly as he shouted boo at her, but the face change was a bit odd and made her blink a few times. She shook her head. "Face changers..." she thought to herself and sighed, sipping her coffee again as he explained that he had joined the wannabe dark guild after all, though his suggestion that they'd keep meeting was of interest to her.

"Hmm..." She started and tilted her head. ""Look, back there I had to cut in on your conversation, I had seen you speaking to Kaseki, my guild mate and I was going to want to speak to you but then Kiba turned up. So I lied in an attempt to get you away from him, but since you've joined his guild I'm assuming I can't change your mind." She said and looked at him. "I apologize for the poor lie, I usually do better." she said and shrugged. "So, since you're in the wannabe dark guild now, I'm guessing your friends won't be too happy to know you're hanging out with me, right?" She said and looked at him.

"Now, I'm going to keep my name to myself for a little longer, since I think you might be of use to me, and it's... safer that way." she said and sipped her coffee and put the empty cup in the trashcan next to her, taking out a pack of smokes from her west along with a lighter. She lit the cigarette and took a drag from it before blowing out the smoke. "You smoke?"

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 20th October 2014, 2:49 am

listening to the sirens words alex felt an air of relief brush past him, his gamble had fallen in his favor and appeared to be rewarding. "sure,not sure if i will like it though. my friends opinions are their own i break no law that i know of talking with you and as far as i'm concerned i'm free to do as i please." alex responded taking the cigarette.

hearing that he would not gain the sirens name did wound alex slightly but did his best to hide it, he understood her need for privacy "of course, i understand i'd hate to endanger you by knowing who you really were. But i must ask if i can not know your name what may i call you?" alex asked smiled with a childish grin.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 20th October 2014, 3:00 am

Lilith looked at Alexander and took out a new cigarette for herself and lit it, putting it between her lips and took a drag from it and blew out the smoke again, she listened as he asked what he should call her instead of her name. She inhaled the smoke from the cigarette and blew out the smoke through her nose and tilted her head.

"Hmm, I don't know, you have a suggestion?" she asked and looked at him with a raised brow. She looked at his childish grin and tilted her head. "Come with a few suggestions and I'll tell you if I like them or not." she smirked and took another drag from her cigarette and blew out the smoke towards him.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 21st October 2014, 12:19 am

Alexander thought as he took his first puff from the cigarette the smoke inhaled burned his lungs but only for a second Alexander could feel his lungs slowly repairing from the burns caused by the the smoke. Not a second had past before it hit him, alex felt light headed as a slightly tingling rushed thought him.

"wow that's new, i like it" said Alex overcome with exhilaration he liked this feeling it was a rush he wanted to keep going as he let the smoke out he took another puff. The rush wasn't as strong this time, but as he let out the smoke his mind began to race with names he looked at her " I KNOW! shadow, terror, princess, Red, crimson, scarlet, Siren!" he blurted after a moment he calmed the last two were his favorite siren because of her entrancing voice and her personality appeared to attract him like a magnet to metal. And Scarlet because of her beautiful crimson red hair. Alex sat back and took another drag as he listened to her response noticing the people go about their busy lives they truly were a fascinating species he thought.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 21st October 2014, 1:12 am

Lilith sucked on the cigarette and inhaled the smoke while she listened to Alexander react to his inhale of the cigarette and smirked. She wasn't an avid smoker but she'd smoke from time to time and at times it helped her relax. Now it was just for fun.

When he began to ramble up a bunch of different nicknames for her she listened to all the different ones. "Shadow? Nope. Terror? Eh... maybe, actually, no. Princess... noooope. Red? Eh, nah. Crimson? Hmm... maybe. Scarlet? Hmm, could work... Siren... Scarlet Siren maybe?" She thought and blew out the smoke from her lungs and tapped the cigarette lightly to shake off the ashes from it. "Hmm, Scarlet Siren or Crimson Siren, your choice." She said and looked at him.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 21st October 2014, 2:15 am

"Crimson Siren, i like it. sounds a bit bloody don't you think?" Alex asked his stomach began to Rumble audibly it had been some time since he last ate. he looked around noticing a small restaurant near by his mouth began to water, but the time for food was not now.

He turned his attention to Crimson Siren, "well I've never been good at goodbye's so lets say i treat you to a meal over there and after we part way's and if ever you need some thing from me just send me a red jester on an empty envelop?" Alexander asked "Oh and if you wouldn't mind keeping my name to yourself i would greatly appreciate it, Just refer to me as the jester if you don't mind my crimson siren." he requested as he stood up offering her his hand.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 21st October 2014, 2:28 am

"Hmh, so he decided on the Crimson Siren then, eh?" She thought as he said it sounded a bit bloody, to her it didn't really give away that feeling, but then again, everyone to themselves. She looked towards the restaurant she saw him looking towards and thought about it, she hadn't eaten in a while but she wasn't really hungry. Lilith looked at Alexander as he suggested that he'd buy her a meal and they'd part ways afterwards.

She smiled as he stood up and offered her his hand, she thought about the offer for a moment and moved the cigarette to her lips, sucking down some smoke and blowing it out before tossing the cigarette on the ground and crushing it under her shoe. Smiling she put her hand in his and stood up next to him. "I can tell you're not accustomed to this kind of talk, when we're meeting up, just call me dear, it'll be simpler." She said and smiled. "Alex." She said with a slight smirk.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 21st October 2014, 2:50 am

Alex smiled "I would't have it any other way my dear." with a wink he led the way. After they finished eating he paid for the food, And as they parted he turned around coming up from behind her as she stood from the table. This time it was he who whispered into her ear "Don't keep me waiting to long Beautiful" and with that he was gone.

/Exit Thread

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:22 am