Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The jester's day out

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: True Biomancy
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The jester's day out Empty The jester's day out

Post by kyle261 17th October 2014, 9:21 pm

It was a bright sunny day in Hargeon Town with only a slight breeze blowing. Alexander stood against a wall at the corner of the busiest street in town. feeling a bit snack-ish he pulled out a small package and unwrapped it revealing a cake and small fork. Alexander began eating the cake as he began his favorite pass-time eating and watching people interact.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Magic: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Magic:

The jester's day out Empty Re: The jester's day out

Post by Kaseki 17th October 2014, 9:25 pm

"Interesting place, isn't it?" Kaseki emerged from the shadows of the alley next to where the man stood. He could feel an odd energy within him, he sense something fun. "There's a guild not far from here, Lamia Scale." Kaseki spoke, "I was once a mage from there. They didn't agree with the demon I hide inside of me. I left, and I was brought to Savage Skull."

Kaseki always spoke freely of his life and his guild. It was an ingenious tactic to get a conversation. Had the other person lied Kaseki could see through it with his magical Learning Scroll. "Do you belong to a guild?" Kaseki asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 17th October 2014, 9:42 pm

Alexander looks over at the strange fellow, "I'm new in town....." alex pauses and thinks to himself for a sec "at least i think i am, can't say that i have head of either of those guilds. tell me more about the two." alex inquires from the strange being not yet knowing whether this ally lurker is truly friend or foe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The jester's day out 0007811
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 17th October 2014, 9:48 pm

Kaseki was joyous in the thought that this man had taken an interest in his words. "If you seek the realm of heroes, rules and saving, you should head to a legal guild. Lamia Scale is the guild of the noble and honorable. They follow their rules to the letter, they are Haregon's Protectors." Kaseki then realized that he asked about Savage Skull as well. It was odd to find someone who did not know the guild, but no matter. "If you want freedom, evil, then you head to the dark guilds. Savage Skull is the perfect home to do this. Together we loot, we raid, we party, we take naps, and sometimes, I make cookies." Kaseki laughed, "We're their for each other more than any guild for its own. We go on missions together, we help each other train. We're just one huge evil demonic dysfunctional family~"

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 17th October 2014, 10:13 pm

Alexander thought this over he did like cookies and he loved his freedom "i'm not really the rules type, although i'm not one to call myself evil outright either." alexander said slyly as he took another bite of his cake. Sensing a bit of excitement coming from this being alex felt an all to familiar curiosity wash over him. "Lets take a walk name is Alexander by the way, you have yet to formally introduce yourself." alex noted with a grin "I like cookies and but there's always a down side to taking a bite of them before they cool, so tell me more about this Savage skull guild and if your willing your self as i watch the catt-" alex stopped himself abruptly "i mean people while we converse." alex said as he pushed off the wall and turned to walk down the street.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 11:49 am

Kaseki took a step into the streets. He wanted to learn about this man as quick as he could. "I'm Kaseki, the fourth Coming Storm, they call me the Plantman." Kaseki looked at the people and caught the word he was trying to say. "These cattle bow to us in Savage Skull. Those that don't, we kill. The Rune Knights fear us, if then we kill them. Simple as that." He thought about the evils they did, and the evils Kaseki wasn't. "Despite our work, we are not as corrupt as you think. You have a few family-people, and a few psychopaths. As you see to do as you see fit, you'll fit in."

He wanted to say more, but something held him back.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 18th October 2014, 3:28 pm

"Plant man?" alex asked with a bit of a giggle as he walked "well I don't typically like killing it ends my amusement, although i do enjoy watching a good fight. You see i am the jester who watches, i am an enabler of sorts for those with ideas and plans i deem worth of my watch." alex spoke with a strong monotone, realizing it had been quiet some time since he had watched a good plan fall into place and cause such amusing chaos. as the two of them walked he noticed a couple arguing in the street and stopped to watch it. "Try not  to misunderstand i do not count myself as superior to any of these beings but rather apart from them, you speak passionately of this guild about as passionately as this couple argue. This interests me if you wouldn't mind i'd like to visit this guild of yours and see if it is something that can provide me with amusement. if so i might even be willing to join" Alex said with an air of excitement and joy as he watched the couples fight become even more heated.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 3:44 pm

Kaseki laughed at the young (failing) love. He turned to his friend."The guild is somewhere far from here. If I take you there, then you have no choice than to become part of us. Serve the darkness and we will give you power. If you need to go on your own, and you still aid us, we can give you the world." Kaseki looked over the the pitiful humans around them. Savasge Skull hated this place, as did Kaseki. He knew the quick path to get to the guild. And the scroll Kaseki got his info from, he could see the real form of this man. He liked it. This man would fit in nicely.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 18th October 2014, 4:39 pm

Alexander herd the words kaseki spoke, he hated that word "serve" just the sound of it made him feel a leash around his neck. This world was new to alex hadn't been able to recover his memories to the fullest. He turned to Kaseki with complete seriousness "Understand me now, i am nobodies servant not now and ever i have no qualm with lending my aid but take me for granted and it will be the last thing you ever do. That being said i see no reason not to join your guild so that wont be a problem for me." alex turned his attention back to the now fuming couple arguing over why they should or shouldn't be visiting family "Although i never like to leave a show unfinished so why don't you end there argument and if you have no further business in town lead the way. we can get to know each other along our travel." alex said seeing this as a test to gauge his character seeing him as a Representative of his guild.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 5:13 pm

"You know what I mean." Kaseki sighed, "More of do whatever you want, and just add "For savage Skull!" at the end of it... That's what I meant." Kaseki listened to the verbal test.

"We need to see my mother!" the woman said.
    "She's a sociopath! She hates me!" the man replied.
    "Well it's not always about you!"

Kaseki took the sword from under his cloak and rasied it to the sky. In the moment the sun reflected off the blade, it was then in the shape of the reaper's toy, the scythe. He slammed the end of the staff on the cobble stone path. Enough to cause a scene. The two ceased to bicker and focused on the man representing death. "Why hello~" Kaseki said in a sweet and somber tone, just for them to hear. He even tossed in a small smile for good measure. Then he spoke, "Why parting is such... such sweet sorrow." Kaseki's tone was low and deep, but soft and light. He held back the venom of his tongue and words. "The moon meets the sun only so few times. It would be a shame if they could never meet again. Why from the distance they are apart, one could be gone forever and the other would never know." The man held the woman as they shook with fear. Their faces showed confusion as well as endangerment. "Now, It won't be long until that woman parts from this world. Do you think?" He said. "But you dare meddle with my country and disturb my environment, I'll be sure to send you to my father himself."

"..." the woman was speechless. She had always argued over petty things, never did she plan for this to happen. Then the man asked a question; "Who... Who's your father?" the man questioned.

Kaseki scoffed and wore a sinister smile."I am Kaseki, the Demon of Life. I am the one you see before my father. But that wasn't the answer you sought, yes? My father is the angel of Death. His name is Death. Now, let me give you your Life, or shall I take it in my father's place? hm?"

The couple seemed to get the hint as they ran off holding hands. Kaseki was a fool for love and always sought to let it grow. Those two would live forever knowing this day, respecting that mother. They would also tell stories of Kaseki, the great dark mage. The one that spoke of life, yet smelled of death.
    ___
    OOC: Weapon : Khaos

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 18th October 2014, 8:27 pm

Watching the couple flee in terror alex couldn't help but grin childishly as kaseki turned back alex spoke with joy in his voice "Well consider me sold!" he laughed "if you are any representation of how your guild i would be more then happy to join in your own endeavors and lend my aid." the day had gone by rather quickly and the sun had past noon not long ago, Alexander thought of this day and a grin washed over his face, as he began to look forward to the great events yet to come.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kaseki 18th October 2014, 8:30 pm

"You serve the name. You serve what you believe. We all fly under the flag of Savage Skull. However we are our own masters. So join us... and let you run free.~" Kaseki took a step away from his friend behind a small group of people. He dashed away into the shadows, vanishing into the city. It was as if he was never there... And in a sense...

He never was.

[/ext thread]

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 12:31 am

Alexander watched as kaseki disappeared and walked down the street for a while thinking to himself of kaseki he stopped at the side of a near by shop and leaned against it's wall as people went about their busy lives and alexander simply watched. wishing he had more food to eat

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 12:33 am

Kiba had only just finished his job and had decided to get something to eat, he headed into the city to find something. After a few minutes her runs into a man. "Oh... Excuse me." he stop and looks the man up and down. "your a mage..." he use his sensory ability to determine that. "May i ask what guild?" Kiba smiled and made a motion as if to follow. "Im getting something to eat would you like to join me?"

The jester's day out QGrxNTU
    kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 12:41 am

Alexander had been watching people for a while before being approached by the stranger, and hadn't noticed him talking at first. But as soon as their was mention of food his attention turned to the man with neck-breaking speed "food? sorry i had been watching the mother yell at her child across the street, did you just offer me food?" alexander asked his stomach was empty and it was three past noon.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 12:48 am

Kiba smiled, "yes i just finished a job and have some spare jewels." He motions again. "lets go." he takes the lead to a restaurant nearby. "So what guild do you call home?" He wanted to know more about this new man. Kiba watched all the life around him, the busy street, the happy children running down the street. This was a place of life, a place he liked due to all the people.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 12:57 am

Alexanders eyes shined at the offer, with more energy then he thought he had he bound forward to the mans side "Well friend it's nice to meet you, my name is alexander and i have no guild to claim as home as of yet. But im planing on seeing what the Savage Skull guild has to offer, i hear they are their own masters or so i am told." alex's stomach began to growl as they walked "looks like its been a longer day then i thought" alex laughed as he walked with the generous stranger.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 1:06 am

Kiba stopped on a dime and turned to face the man. "you intend to join a dark guild?" He asks the man. "Do you hate people? like murdering?" Kiba Face showed true concern. "If so i feel we will meet again as enemys." Kiba turned to walk again. "you can always be your own master in any guild." Kiba was honestly worried.

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 1:25 am

Noticing the level of concern the stranger had alex spoke swiftly as to easy the tension "you misunderstand I do intend on joining yes, however I do not hate people. They are my entertainment after all and murdering them would cancel such amusement, no i simply have a general hate for those enforce their rule upon my freedom. if i chose to do something that is illegal that is my choice to do so, and anybody who attempts to punish me for it is at fault. when i say they are their own masters i mean they are truly free to do as they wish without fear of prosecution. Alex explained "I have not made up my mind yet so you need not fear..." alexanders stomach let out a loud grumble catching the attention of a few people and abruptly cutting in to his speech "Excuse my rudeness but i think it best to continue our conversation over food if you don't mind." alex said he was a felt slightly uneasy having disturbed such a generous person but he had only answered that which was asked of him.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 1:35 am

"But i will not stop you, i walked that route once, Found that it is not worth the trouble." he stops at the door. "Shall we eat?" he opens the door and motions inside. "I they are brutal, killing innocents and foes alike it matters not to most of them. Plus if you ever want to leave, i hear they kill you."

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 1:51 am

Alexander walked in taking a seat, the mans words struck alex hard he had not been told of this. Such information was important to him "i wasn't told of this, No."Alex said sorely he had taken the news very badly so much so his demeanor was now so dark the other patrons in the room began to feel the tension emanating off of him. "you speak of this guild as though you had a vendetta placed upon them. If you would indulge my curiosity what more do you know of this guild?" alex asked trying to regain his composure as he awaited service.

Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 1:57 am

"I was slighted by a man named Kaseki, whom i have never met." Kiba follows a waitress to the table that they would eat at. "He was what cost me my place in a guild called Nox Animus." Kibas own face darkens. "A man that is Known to be in SS, if you do join them i wish you luck with the backstabbing." Kiba picks up a menu and places a order then turns his attention back to the man. "Nox was allied with Savage Skull and i was stabbed in the back." Kiba smiles again. "But i dont have a vendetta against them i just wish to protect those who wish to be left alone. something that Savage Skull does not do. One such mage, known only by the name of Rekka Lawless... she always kills everyone... and eats..."

kyle261
    kyle261

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by kyle261 19th October 2014, 2:07 am

Alexander places his order trying his best not to order to much. "Eats? what food? because that's what we are about to do if i am not mistaken." Alex then realized the name the man spoke was that of the man who had approached alex earlier that day. He did seem to entrance alex with his words and such a relization only worsened alexanders mood.

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Siren Powers.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith the Siren 19th October 2014, 2:16 am

Stretching her arms Lilith stood up from a bench and yawned, she'd been sitting on a bench out under the sun in Hargeon town and she was starting to feel a bit hungry. The rather nice weather had been a nice addition to her trip to the city known has Hargeon Town. Though she had not expected to see the Kaseki fellow here as well. She had seen him speaking to someone from a distance and when he left she tilted her head and was going to go up to speak to the man but someone else got to him before her. Though she didn't recognize that man so she remained close to the bench for now.

When the two began to move she looked around for a brief moment before following them towards where they were going. She kept her distance and when they entered a store she made sure to move a bit faster and entered it just after them. She looked around before spotting them and moved to the table next to them to listen at what they were saying. She listened to the other man as he talked about Kaseki, Savage Skull and some guild named Nox Animus, but the last didn't really ring a bell in her head. Then he mentioned Rekka Lawless, a name she had heard mentioned before together with Savage Skull.

She bit her lip and turned head towards the two before standing up again before moving over to their table and looking at them. "Excuse me, sirs, did you just mention Rekka Lawless?" She asked and looked at the one who had brought her up. "Would you mind if I joined you? I've been trying to find her myself." She asked and swallowed, motioning towards the seat next to the man who the other was trying to convince not to join Savage Skull.

The jester's day out OzcScyj
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 19th October 2014, 2:19 am

"Eats... the dead." Kiba leans back studying the man. "Like i said i will not stop you from going there I'm just giving you a warning." Kiba smiles again. The girl interrupted, Kiba eyed her, *another mage.* he could sense the magic in her, "I don't see why not." the name that had caught her attention concerned him. "and why have you been trying to find her." Kiba say with little concern.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:09 pm