Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!)

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Empty Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!)

Post by Akryn 2nd October 2014, 4:59 pm

Akryn whistled softly as he peered down over the edge of the cliff, to the crashing waves below. "For a place that's supposed to be so serene, that looks like a pretty nasty drop. Still, pendulum says we go down, and whatcha know, I forgot my shovel." He said, looking behind him at the few people that had come with him. He still couldn't believe that he was the one supposedly in charge. He doubted any of them would listen to him really, they were all fair mages in their own right. Heck, Zack was supposed to be an ace, despite his swiss cheese like memory. That just made it easier really.

"Allrighty, unless you guys can fly, start working the rappel gear. I'm gonna take a trip and see what exactly we might be getting into. Be back in a sec." he said before stepping off the edge of the cliff into a flip. He would tumble through the air for a bit before activating his wind walk spell, using it to slow himself down enough to pick his landing spot. The one dry place he could see, the opening to a rather ominous looking cave. It looked like the mouth of a gigantic fish of some sort. A demonic one with huge teeth, and some sort of antenna sprouting off from its forhead, a small, glowing lacrima on the end of it. "Damn. If that don't speak evil I don't know what does....."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Brushogun
    Brushogun

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Art of War
    Second Magic: Ramen Slayer
    Third Magic:

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Empty Re: Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!)

Post by Brushogun 2nd October 2014, 6:10 pm

Brushogun took a deep breath of his surroundings. "Yes Kichiro, I think I have found my haven. Thank you for showing me around." he thought. There was matters to attend to. Brushogun was in no mindset to wait. He had to find his guildmaster. Not for his guild, but for himself. He slid his foot in a half circle behind him, toeing the dirt. In a moment he dashed towards the edge of the cliff. He slid, slowing himself down, keeping close to the wall. He fell down.

He unsheathed his swords and stuck them quickly into the side of the cliff. He had no time to wait, Zeno needed help. The swords were dragged and created a large crevasse where it stuck. And in that moment... Brushogun was stuck, he was where he wanted to be. He faced a cave, whilst hanging from his swords. "What the hell..."

_________

"Brushy! Wait!" Called out Ramen. He stood next to Zack, lost in his own confusion. Why was Brushogun in such a haste? Why did he jump off the cliff? Surely he was a golem and more durable that his human friends, but still. "Are you mad..." he wondered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Empty Re: Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th October 2014, 1:43 am

Zack chuckled watching what was happening. It seemed Akryn had come well prepared and this Brushogun character was quite foolhardy. Still, with his Sensory and his own unique form of sensing he could tell that Brushogun was safe. He didn't stand and wait though. "Catch up if you can." he said and too dove off the cliff. As he did so he blew at Ramen who would feel a strange senstation flow through their body before two wings of air formed behind them. They would not be granted the gift of flight for a short while. The wings were just for effect though. When he got to the same level as the cave he flipped round in the air and stopped at the level of the cave.

[colo=teal]"Hey Akryn wasn't it? This the way we are going?"[/color] he didn't wait for an answer and entered the cave reaching out with his Sensory and air sense. He couldn't sense anything, but that didn't mean traps or whatever was protecting this item weren't non-magical or weren't hiding themselves somehow.

Magic:

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 7th October 2014, 7:50 am

"Yeah this is the way to go allright. But this cave gives me the creeps. Wait up, will ya? I am betting getting the armor wont be a super easy task. Probably a maze in their." he said as he pulled some of the rope he had been given off of his back and tied it to one of the caves ominous looking teeth. "Lets take it careful for a bit. I will go first and hang on to the rope. That way if there is some sort of maze in there, which I am betting on, we aren't totally fucked. That and I got the compass." he said with a wink before stepping inside, the pendulum hanging from his left hand, the piece on the end pointing inside the cave.

Akryn stepped inside the mouth, looking around a bit. It was moist in here, and looked like someone had taken the time to carve this place like a real mouth. The moisture felt like a real mouth, and it felt bloody humid. "Guys.....you ever seen the digestive track of a fish?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : βαƨιℓιƨκ Ғαиɢ
    Mentor : Ɖɛƨ∂ɛмσиια
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ħɛℓℓ'ƨ Ƨɛяʌαит
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nathaniel 7th October 2014, 11:31 am

Saeko eyed her, hm, partners? She certainly wasn't entirely too fond of being stuck in the same place with three other people, people she didn't know or didn't want to know, when she could've been in her house, relaxing in the hot springs, or trying to figure out her past, as she liked doing. But noooo. There she was, at the edge of the famous Serene Cliff, stuck with three possible, or more rather probable, morons. This, certainly, was not her idea; if it was for her to decide, she would have turned around and walked away, but the owl that had bought her over to the Guildhall in the first place didn't seem like the type of animal that'd let her through when something of the caliber of Guildmaster dissapearance was going on. And she herself didn't want to risk getting the owl to bite her or something like that, so she had to follow her... teammates? Even thinking of this word was surreal, for Saeko was a loner for a reason, and those words were quite unfamiliar and disliked by her.

However, this was not Saeko's biggest problem then. As she stood and watched the other mages descend the cliff using different techniques, she couldn't help but feel utterly useful and stuck: she was a Great Tree Arc mage, and couldn't just create wings all out of the blue or jump down and survive. Or go away with minor injuries. No matter from what angle she looked at this situation, she was clearly stuck. Slowly, she lifted a hand and passed it through her purple locks, clearly looking for a way out of this situation that didn't necessarily end with her dead or with many injuries. Saeko was not a coward; she was not stupid. She wasn't going to risk her life or her health for someone who would not do the same for her; it was just pure logic.

However, a very simple thing caught her eye. It was a small tree near the edge of the cliff. Her cold gaze remained on it, calculating if she could actually use this to go down, with the rest of her group, and soon enough, she managed to notice that she had just found her way of getting down. With a smile, she walked away, towards the tree, and placed her hands on it, and concentrated, closing her eyes. Without having to put a lot of effort in it, one of the tree branches began expanding, until it reached the place where Akryn stood. With a small sigh, her cold blue orbs drifted back at her teammates, already down, then shifted her gaze back at the tree, where a greenish magic seal had appeared, and soon, she herself dissapeared, becoming one with the tree, and moving around it calmly.

Finally reaching the end of the branch, she jumped out of the branch, landing on her feet gracefully, passing a hand through her purple hair, her cold, hostile gaze once again on Akryn, her mind processing everything he said. So they had to go in a cave? This just got better and better. Caves didn't have trees. Saeko turned around and facepalmed, passing a hand through her hair upon that in despair. This was bad. Very, very bad. She followed the team leader, Akryn his name was, if she remembered that right, not too sure of what she was doing, or going to do.

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) F0c946d04946a800f58ce8a1cbda5c4e-d63u6nv
    Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Brushogun 7th October 2014, 12:05 pm

Brushogun held his katanas at his side. He tapped the sides of his shins withe the cold steel... or was it...? "The great and rare Ironbark. Do not fail me now, today we test how much you did protect my father." Brushogun thought. He had taken the armor from the stand in his living room the day after his family was murdered. And a few days later, he was cursed to live in the body of a golem. It was destiny, his fate. And something gave him a purpose.

Ramen flew in on the wings of Zack. "Please..." he pleaded, "As an astral spirit... do not ever do that again..." He would have had an accident had he been a human, or alive for that matter. He knew that the time that Brushogun would speak an end his vow of silence would be the day that Ramen's own curse was lifted.

The duo met up and linked to look into the depths of the cave. It was the unknown. The darkness was not their friend. But perhaps Brushogun had a spell... Oh wait.. he did. But would it be safe? Perhaps he would save it for a later time. They still had the light behind them, and he wished to not display his power yet.

He wanted to see what his team would do to assist.

It was three of Eclipse Soul and one Blue Pegasus... and a spirit... a really idiotic spirit.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 8th October 2014, 12:23 am

"Sort of." Zack replied to akryn with a shrug. "I once sliced through a fish monster about the size of a mountain. Didn't really pay much attention to its insides though." He understood why the question was being asked. The place was carved strangely like a mouth and on top of that it was moist and humid. It was like being eaten by some giant monster, but voluntarily. A strange, strange situation indeed. It was also quite dark so even his enhanced sight wasn't that much use. As such he decided to strain his magical sensory skills as far as they could go. He couldn't sense anyone except for the mage's nearby. So if there were traps it was likely they were non-magical or had some form of cloaking. "I'll use a spell to scout out the area ahead so we can move forward quickly, slow isn't my style."

With that four eagles composed of air appeared out of nowhere and can began to fly forward through the cave. He stood stock still while this was occuring. What he was doing was simple. He was using the eagle's to scout out the area because if destroyed it would do him no harm. What's more he would be able to see what they saw though seeing through five pairs of eyes at once was difficult. He made it easier by closing his own eye. "You're right Akryn. The area inside has many different turns and pathways. A natural maze or perhaps man made, but either way...difficult." The eagle's reached their maximum range of 300ft unmolested and returned to him hovering by his body. "They didn't trigger any traps, but it might require a physical presence to do so...so we best be careful." With that he began to float slightly off the ground. Ramen would be able to do this also because of the wings he had given. Essentially he could move through the air now as freely as the ground. "Lead the way. No sense in me rushing ahead when you have the pendulum." Though in truth he really wished he could rush ahead."

Magic:

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 9th October 2014, 1:52 pm

"Allright. I lead, Zack you get rear guard, you are the strongest here, Saeko, Brushogun, watch for traps, and keep up. I meant it when I said we are going to be the first ones back. Keep ten paces behind me, that should give plenty of room for any traps I might accidently spring. And before anyone says anything, if a trap goes off, do not try and rescue me." he said, looking back over his shoulder with a grin. "It will take one hell of a trick to catch me. Lets go!" he said before turning and heading into the cave at a run.

It was obvious he did not care about any dangers that might lay ahead, and as the rope fed out from his hand, he was certainly not worried about losing the exit. Until they came to the end of the very first room, which split into three different pathways, each bearing an odd symbol above the door way. To the left, the symbol was a circle, with three partial triangles seemingly stabbed into its sides. The middle, the shape a rose would have if viewed from the top, and the right was a very obvious lightning bolt. Akryn stopped as he neared these three doors and looked at them. "Well.....shit." he said as the pendulum pointed straight forward.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Brushogun 14th October 2014, 12:48 pm

Brushogun stood close to his allies. He made no further movement than the grasp he had on his swords. He inhaled deeply to center his energy. "Power of the Red Rune, activate." he thought. His body was engulfed in a firey red aura, illuminating the area around them, allowing them to see better. He looked as if he was in fire, but rather than emit heat, he emitted color. This would grant him protection, as well as a way to see. However, the cost was limiting his spells. He would only be able to use the Red Rune for the next few moments, long enough for him to switch to the Blue Rune, later.

"I prefer the Blue Rune." Said Ramen, "It looks cooler, and you have all of this water around you." Ramen looked over at the other mages. He really did think the Blue Rune was more fitting, as Water seemed to fit the team more than Fire.
    ______
    HP: 100%
    AP: 18
    Spell Used:

Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nathaniel 15th October 2014, 8:31 am

Saeko disliked caves, although not about as much as she disliked people. The inside of the caves were just enough to give her a sense of constant peril, make her feel as if she was going to remain trapped inside this place forever. Paaing a hand through her purple locks, she kept her eyes on the guy who was supposed to be Akryn. With hesitation, she followed him as he ventured further into the cave, her eyes often switching from him to the guy next to her, who had began glowing with a weird, red aura, which reminded her of none less than fire. Saeko, given her magic, highly disliked fire, and tried to stay away from fire users as much as she could, but, in a cave, she couldn't get away, so she just limited herself to frowning and following Akryn further down the cave, not letting a single word escape her mouth.

Ever since they left the Eclipse Soul guildhall, Saeko had not opened her mouth to pronounce a word. Nor had she adressed her teammates in any way; she simply acted like a ghost, and tried to avoid any contact with other people, even if she was mentioned by them or given orders. For now, she wanted to continue the same way, and simply respond or adress her teammates if she was asked a question that required her answer. Simple, mundane questions as Why did you decide to join our guild/etc were not questions that required her answer, so she simply would ignore them and keep walking if someone directed a question like that at her.

Secret Armory (Temporary TEAM THREE STAR!) F0c946d04946a800f58ce8a1cbda5c4e-d63u6nv
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th October 2014, 10:29 am

As instructed by the 'leader' Zack retreated to the rear and kept his sensory focused in that direction. However, he also sent his eagles out to scout out the tunnels. Eventually they came to an area with options. What should they do? Nobody seemed to have any suggestion. "Want me to send an eagle down each and see what's down there?" Just because the pendulum was pointing straight ahead didn't prove that it was the direction they needed to go. The tunnels could curve and bend in any number of ways. Scouting it out seemed like a good idea, to him at least. He was quite impressed with Brushogun's fire rune ability. Seemed kind of useful.

The wings that he had granted to Ramen faded away. They had reached the end of their duration. It would be a little while before he could use that again, but that didn't matter to him too much. If worse came to worse he'd carry the guy.

[spoiler=Magic]
    Sky King's eyes 1/3 posts
    Sky king's wings 3/3 posts cd

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 17th October 2014, 12:59 pm

"You can Zack, but I have a feeling I know what we will find in each. I remember runes like these from when I was a kid, my dad had a scroll with the same things on em. And if these markings are the same, its pretty much a pick of your poison. Electricity, plants, or poison. Probably some sort of built in defensive system, that, if you didn't know the runes, would get you stumbling blind into a random elemental trap of sorts. The only question now is, which do we take?" he said, taking a step forward before turning around to look at the other three.

"Ok guys, I really doubt poison works in our best interest here. I am a storm mage, so a room full of lightning would be fun for me. But we are a team, and we gotta make it through as one. Saeko, wasn't it? I saw you harness wood earlier, looked like the roots of a tree. Not much in here, but what could you do in a room full of plants? Zack, Brush, you guys to, which room do you think we should take?"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Brushogun 17th October 2014, 5:50 pm

Brushogun took a step toward the entrance to the room of thorns. He had no magic to favor him versus plants, but being covered in his fiery aura, as well as being made of metal, he had the odds in his favor. Sure lightning would turn him into a lightning rod, but it would render his water spells rather useless. As for the cave of the Poison, well even though he would be unabled to be poison, he could corrode away.

He stood there, facing the darkness of the halls, showing his vote. But it wasn't up to him. It was up to the team.

Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nathaniel 1st November 2014, 2:41 am

Saeko, a person who was used to have people away from her due to her usually unnaproachable attitude, stopped in her tracks when she heard Akryn mention her name and ask her a question. In other words, he had asked her something. He had spoken to her. He had adressed her. Saeko, who was used to people ignoring her because of her unnaproachable nature, was now amazed how this guy didn't seem affected by it, how he anyways spoke to her.

In a room full of plants, you say. I could do pretty much anything. My magic, as you have possibly noticed, is centered on the absolute control of trees. In a room with at least one tree, or plant, or root, I can do whatever I please. Saeko said, a bored note in her voice, the tone she used to use with strangers, or other people, in general. Passing a hand through her soft, purple hair, she fixated her eyes on Akryn. He was communicating with her just fine. He didn't see her as unnaproachable, maybe.

Suddenly, hesitation filled Saeko's eyes. She had just realised something disturbing. Something scary for her. She had just realised that she had came on this job to save someone. Save. She, Saeko Shinozaki, the girl that had been abandoned and kicked around so many times in her past that she grew to dislike humanity and decided never to save or help anyone, had thrown herself in a possibly life-risking mission, a rewardless job to that, just to help save her Guildmaster. Was this guild turning her soft?

No,no,no,no,no. This cannot be happening. I cannot be going soft. No. Just no.
    She thought, following Akryn silently, just as before. In all honesty, Saeko wasn't a fun travel partner, for she rarely opened her mouth to talk. And it's never fun to have a walking ice block when traveling, even on jobs.

OC; Sorry for short and late post guys ;-; Was busy ;-;

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st November 2014, 8:53 am

Zack considered the point. "Well, teamwork is all well and good, but we also need to make sure we succeed. Zeno is counting on us after all." Zack said walking towards the poison door. "I'll go solo and meet you on the other side. Unless there is any objections?" He waited by the door for a few moments before going to push it open. He stopped briefly and turned to face Brushogun who had picked a root. However, as he did the golem vanished as did the spirit that was with him. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Looks like he got bored or...something" He looked at them for a moment and then grinned. "Makes things a bit easier. One door ease. I got a few spells that can deal with poison and poison has no edge against me either...and I can heal."

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 3rd November 2014, 3:10 pm

Akryn nodded to Zack before turning to smile at Saeko. "Allright, the plant door it is. I'm a bit disadvantaged against plants, so I will be relying on you, sorry. But I'm fast enough to get away so we take the route easy for you." he said before stepping towards the door and pushing it open, stepping inside and then holding the door for Saeko to follow after. Inside would look like a garden gone absolutely wild. A beautiful one, but incredibly over grown, and with no exit door in sight.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Nathaniel 6th November 2014, 11:17 am

Saeko still wondered how did her jaw not drop once she saw the plant-filled room. It was a dream come true. She had not even imagined that such a wild vegeation as the one before her very eyes could grow in a cave, even an enchanted one. It reminded her about a jungle, but with a much bigger diversity in terms of flora, and now that was truly an achievement. Jungles had the biggest biodiversity in the world, and that place seemed to exceed even jungles in terms of floral biodiversity.

Calmly, Saeko walked around, passing her hand through the leaves of the plants, a small smile on her face. For the first time that evening, anyone around would surely notice that Saeko had changed slightly; she was smiling, the unnaproachable, cold aura around her had dissapeared. She had obviously lowered her defenses now that she was surrounded by what she can control, now that she was in her own territorry. Suddenly, she noticed that there was no exit door. Only the entrance. Frowning, she turned to Akryn, and huffed. Is it just me, or does this place have only one entrance and no exit? After a second of silence, she shrugged. Ah well, this is no problem. I can find the exit. She turned her back to Akryn again and walked around, not tripping with the dense vegetation of the floor, even if she was wearing high heels.

And not tripping while wearing high heels was hard, even for pro's, like Saeko herself. She passed her hands through the plants, concentrated, her cold blue eyes fixated on everything surrounding her. Suddenly, all plants seemed to have gained movement. Slowly, but progressively, they began moving away, revealing the cold, colorless walls of the cave for a second, then covering them again, until, finally, a door-like structure revealed in front of them.

Bingo.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th November 2014, 2:30 pm

Zack pushed open the door and before stepping in took a deep breath and held it. He had a few spells that could get him through without much difficulty, but this would do for now. He walked through the poison. It was effecting him, but his natural healing factor from his Immortal Blood and his magic was more than enough to counter it. This job seemed almost too easy and to be honest he was getting kind of bored. Still, as he walked he could see the poison becoming denser and occasionally on the floor there were puddles of acid. Not an issue for him as he just hovered above the ground. Occasionally, he had to move to avoid acid dropping from the ceiling, but so far it just appeared to be a big cavern. He would of sighed had he not been holding his breath. His magic made this room a cake walk and that bored the hell out of him. Should of chosen the lightning room he thought to himself. At least then I could of had fun dodging the lightning

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 14th November 2014, 7:23 am

Akryn grinned as he walked up next to the door. "Saeko, your skill with plants seems to be matched only by your beauty." he said as he reached for the door handle. Only to have it jerk back from him, as the wooden door began to unravel itself into oh so many wooden vines, and the handle and hinges would begin drawing rapidly away further along the wall, behind the foliage.

Akryn stood there for a moment, staring at where the door had been just a minute ago. "A magic moving door......because just moving the jungle was to simple." he said before suddenly leaping off into the foliage, calling back to Saeko. "After that magic moving door!"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:38 am